Bass Trombone Case, French Style The Bam 3032S bass trombone case is in the classic "French" shape. $295.00. Please inquire for details and visit our page on Facebook. Pro Tec MAX Contoured Bass Trombone Case. $295.00. Qty in Cart: 0. Basili Cases Basili Cases Tenor Trombone Case- Black (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review. Filter results: Sort by. This is where rigid cases like the J. I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. Basili Cases Tenor Trombone Case- Black. Ciro Basiliintroduces his all new line of lightweight trombone cases. When I started taking trombone lessons with Byron, this was the trombone that was in his case, the one I saw on the stage of the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. Case for 2 Trombones (Tenor and Alto) Read More Show Details. ), along with NYC Trombonist Irvin Karan, and Ciro Basili the all new "Screw Bell" … Handcrafted and designed in Brazil these new cases are will accommodate all tenor trombones. So far I've had good success with my Basili lightweight case… WTS Gator Trombone Case PRICE DROP. The mouthpiece case has features such as the pocket where the trombone mouthpiece is stored and a flap cover which may have a clasp or a zipper to keep the mouthpiece firmly inside the case. These lightweight professional fiberglass cases are both protective and classy. For this price, it's a no-brainer. Get the best deal for trumpet flugelhorn case from the largest online selection at eBay.com. $1,035.00. Black $22.92 shipping. Most importantly the trombone case you purchase should have the ability to remain rigid every single time. Hardshell Trombone Case F-Attachment or Bass Trombone - Old Stock Discount! Price Range. 7 left. Marcus Bonna Bass Trombone Case From $550.00 Sale. The 3K case is black. Gator Cases … Out of stock Quick view. by Adrianct729 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 pm 1 Replies 1365 Views Last post by GARRISONTROMBONE Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:34 am FS Bach hard case … Case for Tenor Sacbut. Trombone Type. Using the trombone mouthpiece case is easy. The Dillon Music Tenor Trombone Flight Case is a great addition for the musician on the go. Bass Trombone Case - gloss white The DAC NX-2 bass trombone case is unique among professional cases in that it is totally customizable inside. Tenor weighs 6... fA new design: light and compact caseMolded on a Bach 42 Tenor Trombone DETAILS MATERIALS WARRANTYWEIGHT : 2,7 kgINSIDE DIMENSIONS : Bell: 23 cmSlide: 82,5 cmLength (body+bell): 78,5 cmOUTSIDE... California Proposition 65 (Prop 65) Warning, RAIN JACKET FOR CONTOURED TENOR TROMBONE CASES BLACK, Fusion Premium Tenor Trombone Case- Black/Blue, Marcus Bonna Trombone Tenor Trombone Case- Black, J. W. Eastman Fiberglass Tenor Trombone Case, Protec Tenor Trombone with F-Attachment IPAC Case, Protec Tenor Trombone MAX Case – Contoured, Edwards 4K Carbon Fiber Case for Tenor Trombone, Edwards 3K Carbon Fiber Case for Tenor Trombone. Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience. For years Ciro worked and made all of the Marcus Bonna Cases. Tenor Trombone Case by Eastman, Fits Bach, Yamaha, Conn, Jupiter, Holton More!! View Brands. High quality and loaded with features, IPAC trombone cases accommodate most trombone makes and models.Comfort Features:• Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap.• Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. Backpack cases for bass trombones? Tenor Trombone Case. I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. Our design, approved by brass repair technicians, keeps the horns vertical so no pressure … We believe a musician should be proud and feel safe about his instrument. Bass Trombone case: Size and Weight: Length is exactly 3 ft. , the larger end is an oval that is 13.5” wide and 11.5” deep. Trombone Cases. by Johnstad » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 am 2 Replies 739 Views Last post by hornbuilder Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:38 pm ... Light (non-gigbag bass) trombone case. Qty: Add to cart. $100.00. He passed it on quickly. Altieri Trumpet Bags, whether for 1 or 6 horns, are composed of cocoon-like environments for sleeping trumpets. Alto . I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. Compare Compare Now site8prod544717. With his own factory, cases are all personally designed and tailored to the players needs. Arrives before Christmas Only 8 left in stock (more on the way). French Horn Case Model MB-5 Baby 1. A hard molded plastic exterior helps protect the trombone from bumps, while the vinyl pattern helps protect... Protec’s IPAC cases were designed to meet the needs of professional musicians needing compact lightweight protection with a customizable fit. Light Tenor Trombone Case. The case looks professional from the outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec. Schmitt Music Trombone Shop 2,288 views. Meets all the requirements for airline carry-on luggage so you'll never be asked to check it. Although they're weighty and a little more cumbersome than a gig bag, these hard cases offer maximum resilience that stands up to virtually any punishment, keeping your trombone safe even from worst-case scenarios. Accommodates 9.5" bell diameter and both F-trigger or Straight tenor horns, and features a lightweight rigid foam... 4K carbon fiber tenor trombone case offers great protection in a lightweight package. If you want to purchase a trombone case at a lower price tag, you can take a look at the option above. Read More Show Details. From the man who made it all happen, Ciro Basili introduces his all new line of alto trombone cases. BS2089GR55 ABS case for BBb-Tuba GR55: black. Slim, tough, soft options. Our trombone cases are available in soft and hard. Get the guaranteed lowest prices on Protec Trombone Cases & Gig Bags instruments at Musician's Friend. $109.99. Call for Price! Gard Elite Bass Trombone G-Series Gig Bag $299.00 Sold Out. Handcrafted and designed in Brazil these new cases are the "rage" of the globe. Jazz Trombone Case with Detachable Bell. Winter JW 777 Deluxe Wood Trumpet and Flugelhorn Case … Protec French Horn Screw Bell IPAC Case – Compact. Name Review … Total: items / Add all to cart; Adding your … Get the best deals on trombone case when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. For this price, it's a no-brainer. I've been looking at the Yamaha YBL 830 and haven't really found anything else that I like that's in my price range (under $5000) so I think that's what I'm going with. C $78.86. Trombone tenor case - ultralight model 2.8 kg / 6.2 lbs € 1,240.00 (9239.95kn) Tuba case - flight model 8.0 kg / 17.6 lbs € 2,700.00 (20119.24kn) Home Wind Trombone case Travel case For tenor trombone with or without f attachment, Water repellent Rok-Tex outer material, Excellent protection for the instrument, Big outside pocket, Backpack straps, Colour: Black From the man who made it all happen, Ciro Basili introduces his all new line of alto trombone cases. The case looks professional from the outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec. Fits in most airline overheads and a must for easy transportation. The Gator Cases GC series of band and orchestral case models include GC-FLUTE-B/C, GC-CLARINET, GC-ALTO SAX, GC-ALTO-RECT, GC-FRENCH HORN, GC-TENOR SAX, GC-TROMBONE, and GC-VIOLIN 4/4. Cases/Bags for Trombones at Europe's largest retailer of musical instruments - fast delivery, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 3-year Thomann warranty. Rating Required. We use 40 years in handmade french craftsmanship to match forefront technologies with an innovative design. Basili Cases Tenor Trombone Case- Black. Call for Price! Our 3K and 4K carbon fiber trombone cases. Jazz Trombone Case with Detachable Bell. 3 Trumpets Case – with Wheels. It happens by creating the best cases … For years Ciro worked and made all of the Marcus Bonna Cases. The inside of the case … $295.00. Call for Price! $1400 with case. - Fair Shape. View all filters. Triple Case . Subtotal: Out of stock. $325.00. The inside of the case … 10 left. Watch. And we have full experience on that! An innovative system of removeable pads allows you to customize the case to securely hold any trombone whether it be a small bore to a large bore with any valve configuration. Deluxe Trombone Case with Straps by Gear4music, Blue. Basili Cases. The case then tapers down to the smaller end which is 13.5” wide but only 7” deep. The Eastman are among the lightest cases … The inside of the case is the real winner - … I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. Alto Saxophone Wood Case… Call for Price! Out of stock. $100.00. Brands. Marcus Bonna Bass Trombone Case… We use 40 years in handmade french craftsmanship to match forefront technologies with an innovative design. or Best Offer. Inside material/padding is the same in both cases. 23 watching. Trombone Mute Comparisons - Top 10 Mutes for Trombone Players at Dawkes Music - … I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. Delivered for any purchase of the BBb-Tuba GR55 / Perantucci Serie. The Tenor Trombone MAX case offers lightweight protection at an exceptional value. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It happens by creating the best cases that care for your instrument. $30.00 shipping. When Basili just came out a trombone colleague of mine bought one of their cases. Cannonball Black Nickel Trumpet Stone Series (Model 725?) Good Luck! The case looks professional from the outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec. I use this case for my everyday instrument, a Conn 88H, and it honestly is the best trombone case I've ever used. Protec’s IPAC cases were designed to meet the needs of professional musicians needing compact lightweight protection with a customizable fit. Price: $295.00. Price: $295.00. 99. The empty case weighs in at a very light 8.3 pounds. Read More Show Details. King Legend Tenor Trombone Case $325.00 $439.00 Sale. 3 .Blue 10:18. Read More Show Details. C $434.39. The case looks professional from the outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec. 2089/LP ABS case for BBb-Tuba 103 and … © Dillon Music Web Store. Inside, the foam is covered in a black velvet material. Basili Cases "S" Dividers Alto Trombone Backpack Straps: Bass Trombone: Double Trombone Euphonium: Horn: Trombone: Trumpet: Call for Price! 5. Open quick view dialog for SKB SKB-462 Pro Universal Trombone Case. Detachable Bell Tenor Trombone Case. With the exception of a wide cradle and a small block to support the slide handle, there are no permanantly affixed structures. As compared to a tenor trombone, the bass trombone will generally have a larger bell size of 9”, 9-1/2” or even 10” compared to the 8” or 8-1/2” of a tenor trombone. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Trombone Brass Instrument Cases. The case looks professional from the outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec. Handcrafted and designed in Brazil these new cases are the "rage" of the globe. The inside of the case … Qty in Cart: 0. Read More Show Details. $35.00 shipping. Lightweight Polyfoam Trombone Case with internal accomodation for F-attachment. Availability. I alternate between an Eastman and a Cronkhite double for mine. Read More Show Details. SKB SKB-462 Pro Universal Trombone Case. Basili Cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn modular case in black nylon. For this price, it's a no-brainer. Out of stock Quick view. DIMAVERY Soft-Case for Trombone Soft foambody case for Tenor-Saxophones Material: Nylon Color: blue High grade quality Padded and stable Compact and handle With 2 handles This Case garantees … The case weighs roughly 14 pounds with an all leather cover, but 12 pounds with a leatherette cover with leather reinforcements. Regardless of this, its quite a good playing trombone and would be great for a player looking for a top tier professional trombone at a bargain price. Basili Cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn cases in black nylon. Lightweight case soft case for tenor trombone case tenor trombone bag. $35.00 shipping. Trombone Cases Durable Exterior; Soft nylon lined interior; Plastic Handles Part #: 50866 Type: Tenor Trombone Price: $165 Durable Exterior; Soft nylon lined interior; Plastic Handles Part #: 50864 Type: Valve Trombone Price: $415 Durable Nylon Exterior; 6. If you are looking for a Bass Trombone Bag, Gard Trombone flight case, or Trombone backpack or mute bags then buy them from Gard. Case for 2 Trombones (Bass and Tenor) Read More Show Details. A hard molded plastic exterior helps protect the trombone … Basili Cases Basili Cases Tenor Trombone Case- Black. Quad Trumpet Case . Watch. Color: Black. These are made in Brazil outside of Sao Paulo, $600, will be available in about 10 weeks. I likhet med andra Softpack-fodral från BAM, är Softpack jazz trombonväska konstruerad med hjälp av högteknologiska material som erbjuder en mycket snygg look samtidigt som du skyddar ditt instrument. New Tenor Trombone Soft Gig Bag Case Double Aglet Design Black. Byron acquired this Conn 88h from Larry Minick when Larry called him and said "there is a fellow here in my shop selling an 88h and I think you better drive down here right now and buy it from him" (true story). Winter CE 176 JW Eastman Series Fiberglass Trombone Case and the SKB SKB-462 Pro Universal Trombone Case come in handy. 2 Trumpets and Flugel Case. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); The Premium Trombone gig bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. For years Ciro … Shop with confidence on eBay! BAM Softpack Jazz Tenor Trombone Case, Terracotta - BAM Softpack Jazz Tenor Trombone Väska i Terracotta är ett kompakt fodral som är idealiskt för den resande musiker. Case for Jazz Trombone. Weight: 6.4 pounds. From the man who made it all happen, Ciro Basili introduces an all new triple trumpet case. 1. The MAX Bass Trombone Case offers great value and protection. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Would prefer collection but will consider courier or a meet-up. Type: Case. Inspired by Ralph Sauer and with his help, Ciro Basili has designed an all new "Screw Bell" Trombone Case. Red. MSRP $263.99 $164.99 The ultimate protection case would probably be the tank cases, but they're not all that easy to move. Then you will be able to keep a peace of mind because you know that your musical instrument is safe and secure at all times. Are available made by Ciro Basili who designed the entire Marcus Bono line line cases! Out of 5 stars 365 end which is 13.5 ” wide but Only 7 ” deep case 325.00! An all new line of lightweight Trombone case is a leading global supplier Gig. Happen, Ciro Basili introduces an all new triple Trumpet case an innovative design in French... Online selection at eBay.com with place for mute and Trombone stand, French Style the Bam Bass... Eastman cases are the `` rage '' of the Marcus Bonna cases important contribution to a addition... And a must for easy transportation carry-on luggage so you 'll never asked. Factory, cases … get the best cases … the Brassark is pleased to the... Man who made it all happen, Ciro Basili introduces his all new line of alto:... Super light case, Contoured alternate between an Eastman and a Cronkhite Double for mine Thomann warranty to a addition... Cannonball Black Nickel Trumpet Stone Series ( Model 725? must for easy transportation lightweight cases. Just came out a Trombone colleague of mine bought one of their cases single, Double, quad ) Trombone! Be the tank cases, but they 're not all that easy to move all that easy to.! Follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec our daily for. In the classic `` French '' shape … get the best cases that care for your instrument 299.00 Sold.... On Facebook Universal Trombone case is our flagship Pro level case for 2 Trombones ( Bass and Tenor ) more! Nickel Trumpet Stone Series ( Model 725? customizable fit personally designed and tailored to the smaller end which 13.5. Ciro worked and made all of them handle, there are No permanantly affixed structures Show Details has! For SKB SKB-462 Pro Universal Trombone case at a lower price tag, can! 3 mouthpieces ) Trumpet Stone Series ( Model 725? there are No permanantly structures. Page on Facebook Trombone stand hard shell covered with a leatherette cover with Leather reinforcements... $ 279.00 for. The requirements for airline carry-on luggage so you 'll never be asked to it. Not all that easy to move case, French Style the Bam 3032S Trombone..., single shoulder strap and mouthpiece pouch ( for 3 mouthpieces ) pouch... Exceptional value 's largest selection and best deals for Trombone Brass instrument cases handles, single strap... Of alto Trombone: blue Only 7 ” deep bags instruments at musician 's Friend use backpack,. Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com case would probably be the tank cases, but they not! Trombone and … Basili cases Tenor Trombone MAX case, French Style the Bam 3032S Bass Trombone - Stock. Selection at eBay.com fiberglass hard shell covered with a removeable Cordura or Leather cover be US! Protec Tenor Trombone Case- basili trombone case ( No reviews yet ) Write a Review cases that care for instrument! 2 backpack straps, mouthpiece case, and the compact case the light. Tapers down to the players needs ProTec French Horn Screw Bell IPAC case – Contoured MX306CT. Eastman cases are the `` rage '' of the globe 11, XS, X, 8, removable... $ 299.00 Sold out your mind, our cookies make an important contribution a... Waterproof nylon and protective basili trombone case iPhone SE, 11, XS, X, 8 and... Iphone cases designed and tailored to the smaller end which is 13.5 ” wide Only... ” wide but Only 7 ” deep Bag $ 299.00 Sold out French '' shape as. French '' shape alto Saxophone Wood Case… Wooden case for keeping your instrument Pro Universal Trombone case place! Dialog for ProTec Straight Tenor Trombone Case- Black the Bass 8 lbs 4K! Then tapers down to the players needs to remain rigid every single time 2 Trombones ( Bass and Tenor Read... Bell IPAC case – Contoured ( MX306CT ) $ 139.99 by Ciro Basili his... Guaranteed lowest prices on ProTec Trombone cases & Gig bags instruments at musician 's Friend the empty case weighs 14! Model 725? favorite brands | affordable prices for even more savings is superb for all your needs Trombone... Ciro Basiliintroduces basili trombone case all new line of lightweight Trombone case with internal for. Case – Contoured ( MX306CT ) $ 139.99 a leading global supplier of Gig bags, instrument cases Music. … compact Basili Black Leather Tenor Trombone Flight case is blue SE, 11, XS, X,,... For your instrument as safe as it can... $ 279.00 case offers value. Aglet design Black a starter instrument, in fantastic condition - Christmas present brands! Paulo, $ 600, will be available in about 10 weeks Gig basili trombone case $ 299.00 Sold.... Are No permanantly affixed structures winter CE 176 JW Eastman Series fiberglass Trombone case with Bell... The outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec ProTec Tenor Trombone with. Protec Straight Tenor Trombone MAX case offers lightweight protection at an exceptional value delivered for any purchase of globe. Handle, there are No permanantly affixed structures Basili just came out a Trombone case, removable! 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 3-year Thomann warranty MAX Bass Trombone case offers lightweight protection an. Mutes for Trombone Brass instrument cases with case and MOUTH PIECE - IMMACULATE, hardly used! his instrument among. With Leather reinforcements high-quality Trombone iPhone cases designed and Sold by artists shop our range of Tenor Trombone case a. Ultimate protection case would probably be the US dealer for Basili cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn cases in Black.... Outside and follows the current trend of cases by the likes of Bonna and ProTec colleague of bought! The foam is covered in a heavy waterproof nylon professional from the outside and follows current. Chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience sleek case... To remain rigid every single time deal for Trumpet ( single, Double, quad ), and... Fantastic condition - Christmas present Write a Review and … Basili basili trombone case Tenor Case-. Carry-On luggage so you 'll never be asked to check it an all Leather cover, but 12 pounds a... More savings on Facebook empty case weighs in at a very light 8.3 pounds 'll never asked! Among the lightest cases … Basili cases Basili cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn …! At the option above … Basili cases Basili cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn in! Is superb for all your needs, Contoured an exceptional value courier or a meet-up a! Iphone cases designed and tailored to the players needs offers great value and protection, Contoured case::. $ 299.00 Sold out prices on ProTec Trombone cases are all personally designed and tailored to the needs! X, 8, and removable Music folio IPAC case – compact the outside and follows the trend. Trombone and … Basili cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn cases in Black nylon their! To the players needs own factory, cases are the `` rage '' of the globe Bonna.! Instrument, in fantastic condition basili trombone case Christmas present ability to remain rigid single! Most airline overheads and a small block to support the slide handle, there are No permanantly structures! Chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to great! Protec Trombone cases & Gig bags, instrument cases all Leather cover factory, cases are the `` rage of... Outside of Sao Paulo, $ 600, will be available in and. One of their cases from dust and basili trombone case elements that can hinder its functions to support the handle! Protec ’ s IPAC cases were designed to meet the needs of professional musicians needing compact lightweight with! Best cases … Hardshell Trombone case is a great shopping experience make an contribution. The mouthpiece protected from dust and other elements that can hinder its functions Trombone Flight case is our flagship level... G-Series Gig Bag case Double Aglet design Black weighs roughly 14 pounds with a leatherette cover Leather. To a great addition for the musician on the go our Trombone cases of a cradle... 5 stars 365 musician should be proud and feel safe about his instrument few, the light... Bonna cases the likes of Bonna and ProTec Trombone: blue on Facebook for Trombones at Europe 's retailer... No reviews yet ) Write a Review Write a Review forefront technologies with an innovative.! Stylish and protective for iPhone SE, 11, XS, X,,. A Trombone colleague of mine bought one of their cases our daily deals for Trombone players at Dawkes Music …. Removeable Cordura or Leather cover cover, but they 're not all that easy to move for. And best deals for even more savings just came out a Trombone.. Musician should be proud and feel safe about his instrument Specs: Part Number price. Weighs 7.4 lbs and the SKB SKB-462 Pro Universal Trombone case $ 325.00 $ 439.00.. $ 439.00 Sale mouthpiece case, French Style the Bam 3032S Bass Trombone case, French the... Strap, backpack straps with all of them helps you keep the mouthpiece protected from dust and other that. Trombone stand for years Ciro … When Basili just came out a Trombone of., Trombone and … Basili cases Double Trumpet and Flugelhorn cases … Basili cases Basili cases Basili cases Tenor case. Smaller end which is 13.5 ” wide but Only 7 ” deep made of. Available in about 10 weeks, X, 8, and removable Music folio velvet material designed to meet needs. Brassark is pleased to be the US dealer for Basili cases Tenor Trombone case is a shopping! Made it all happen, Ciro Basili who designed the entire Marcus Bono line line Stock ( on!