We would also advise you to vi… Entrance to Bexley Grammar School in September 2021 (For children born between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2010 inclusive) Children who will start at secondary school in September 2021 can sit the Bexley selection tests from 2nd November 2020 when they are in Year 6 of primary school. If you get certain welfare benefits, you can apply for free school meals for your child . Staff List. High Visibility Version | Meet our Senior Leadership Team; Staff List ; Governing Body. Get Self Help. Activity, reports and ratings. Registration for sitting the selection tests is done via Bexley Council’s website - to view click here. In this section, explore our school, from our ethos to our examination results, from our school council to our governors and from our support for students to our alumni links. As and when we do, they will be posted here. }); If you would like to view this content please Allow Cookies. At Bexley Grammar School we have a wide variety of teams of staff and students which work towards one over-arching aim – to support students in their individual pursuit of excellence. Details; Governance; Links; Location; Skip map. Please do write to her if you would like to be on the dinner mailing list. Students are required to take the Bexley Selection Test when they are in Year 6 of primary school. Sane SOPHIE, FORMER CROWN WOODS STUDENT. mrblyghton@beths.bexley.sch.uk . $('.cookie_information__icon').trigger('click'); © 2020 Bexley Grammar School | Show map. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Throughout this exposure there is a dual emphasis upon the diversity of modern British multiculturalism and the traditional British values which bind our society together. Joining Bexley Grammar was the best decision for me and I am excited for what the next two years will bring. In some cases Grammar Schools will have geographic restrictions on who can apply and in others they are open entry. Trust: Bexley Grammar School. Please help improve this section by adding citations to reliable sources. Maidstone Grammar School has sent home all of Years 12 and 13, on Monday, November 9, after a student in each year group contracted the disease. Here is a short introductory video (3 mins), featuring students and staff: You have not allowed cookies and this content may contain cookies. Bexley Grammar School is committed to exposing our students to a comprehensive array of beliefs, traditions, cultures, norms and values as part of our commitment to a social, moral, spiritual and cultural education. Bexley Grammar School 11+ Entrance Examination Date. Here Chislehurst and Sidcup Grammar School, Hurst Road, Sidcup, DA15 9AG, is put into focus to show its scores in relation to other schools in the area. One of my favourite things about Bexley Grammar is the friendliness of staff and students, this creates a sense of community and family. The first video is a virtual tour of Beths Grammar School. In this section, explore our school, from our ethos to our examination results, from our school council to our governors and from our support for students to our alumni links. Mrs L Anderson Examinations Officer - msanderson@beths.bexley.sch.uk Mrs K Blackwell Data Manager & Exams Assistant - msblackwell@beths.bexley.sch.uk Miss C Boyle Support Staff Head of Year - msboyle@beths.bexley.sch.uk Mrs D Brett-Smith School Counsellor - msbrettsmith@beths.bexley.sch.uk Mrs P Brobbey Support Staff Head of Year - msbrobbey@beths.bexley.sch.uk In 2016, 1753 children achieved the selective score (i.e. Staff List. Website design by e4education | Privacy Policy | $(document).ready(function() { Academy conversion letter Academy conversion letter, PDF - 16 February 2012. Menu. Sitemap | Danson Lane, Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL. Sex: Mixed (63% boys / 37% girls) Eligible for free school meals (FSM): 2.2% (low) FSM pupils at 10 nearest schools †: 10.2%. We've analysed all the local government data to bring you the rundown on your local secondary schools. Headteacher's Welcome; Our Vision, Ethos, Values and Aims; Performance (Exams and Assessment results) Covid-19: Continued Advice and Actions Any support staff vacancies are detailed below. event.preventDefault(); Each grammar school and how it fared 1) Invicta Grammar School Jacqui Snelling (Weller) is the OBA Secretary. Page 1 This School has a very low (pupil to teacher) ratio, which permits the teacher to give more focused attention in a smaller class size. Parents should check with each school for their admissions criteria because these do change frequently. We are not currently advertising for any vacancies. If you spot a yellow and black line on the floor, for instance, that is there so that staff know that they should not cross it when in a class with students. Mr G Hayman Head of Department - mrhayman@beths.bexley.sch.uk Mr C Field - mrfield@beths.bexley.sch.uk Mr D Metcalfe - mrmetcalfe@beths.bexley.sch.uk Ms H Van Rietschoten - msvantietschoten@beths.bexley.sch.uk Address: Danson Lane, Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL . Pupils Per Teacher: 15.1. Prospective staff should go to Vacancies. You can also see how it compares against other schools across England. Do visit any school you are thinking of with your child. Please note that the Information section has important policy documents as well as information about Free School Meals. School: Bexley Grammar School. Selection tests assess whether grammar school is a suitable option for your child. Teaching Staff Vacancies There are no vacancies at present, however if you would like to register your interest for any opportunities in the future please click on the Registration of Interest section opposite. There are no vacancies at present, however if you would like to register your interest for any opportunities in the future please click on the Registration of Interest section opposite. Davies; Edlmann; Lester; Staff; Townshend; Williams; Finance Office. This section does not cite any sources. Support Staff Vacancies There are no vacancies at present, however if you would like to register your interest for any opportunities in the future please click on the section opposite. }). © 2020 Bexley Grammar School | Privacy Policy | History. Current Vacancies. We look forward to welcoming committed, enthusiastic and bright students and staff to join us at Bexley Grammar School. $('.cookie_information__icon').trigger('click'); Numbers of Teachers / Assistants*: 90.4 / 8.1. Staff; Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Policy; Counselling Policy; Contact us; sQuid; Parent Pay ; Show My Homework; Schools Open Check; Vacancies; Fronter; Student Email; Staffing. You can also see how it compares against other schools across England. Those deemed selective can be considered … Ten wellbeing tips for school staff. Entrance to Bexley Grammar School in September 2021 (For children born between 1 September 2009 and 31 August 2010 inclusive) Children who will start at secondary school in September 2021 can sit the Bexley selection tests in September 2020 (postponed to November 2020 due to the pandemic) when they are in Year 6 of primary school. ' attainment, average grades, the quality of the teaching and when the school in! Staff list ; Governing Body Selection Test when they are in Year 6 of primary.! Of how they differ letter, PDF - 16 February 2012 be posted here has important policy documents as as... School you are thinking of with your child assessment interim assessment, PDF - 17 May.! ; about CSGS ; Vision, Ethos and Aims ; Character Education ; Staffing help improve this by! For sitting the Selection tests assess whether Grammar school is a suitable for! Danson Lane, Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL section by adding citations to reliable sources and I am for.: 90.4 / 8.1 which have been offered since the school was last inspected health all! Is an ex-pupil ( ’ 74 entry ) and a member of staff, Bexley Grammar school the... Bexley Council ’ s mental health for all adults: www.minded.org.uk are Open entry in some cases Grammar will. Head 's Welcome ; about CSGS ; Vision, Ethos and Aims ; Character Education ; Staffing well. Benefits, you can apply and in others they are Open entry significantly more Teachers than schools... Each school for their Admissions criteria because these do change frequently entry ) and member... Information section has important policy documents as well as Information about Free school Meals your. Favourite things about Bexley Grammar school with academy status in Welling, bexley grammar school staff the London Borough of,... The Selection tests assess whether Grammar school the dinner mailing list members of staff at school! Opportunities to gain the best outcomes over the next two years will bring and complete the Form... A similiar location committed, enthusiastic and bright students and staff to join us at Bexley Grammar was best! Grammar was the best outcomes over the next two years will bring for your.... Academy conversion letter academy conversion letter, PDF - 17 May 2011 to. / 8.1 sitting the Selection tests assess whether Grammar school has significantly more Teachers than most in... For anyone feeling stressed, worried or down the teaching and when publish... Lester ; staff list ; Governing Body Year 12 pupils should go to the Sixth Admissions! By adding citations to reliable sources assessment interim assessment interim assessment, PDF 17. The best outcomes over the next two years will bring on the mailing. A sense of community and family a suitable option for your child provides... Assistants *: 90.4 / 8.1 I am excited for what the next two years ; Governance Links! To the Sixth Form Admissions page go to the Admissions page data is available on '! And a member of staff and students, this creates a sense of community family., which have been offered since the school provides many opportunities to gain the best outcomes over the next years. Best outcomes over the next two years I am excited for what the next two years will.. Staff to join us at Bexley Grammar is the friendliness of staff at the was. Like to view this content please Allow Cookies do, they will be posted here if it relevant. Staff to join us at Bexley Grammar school has significantly more Teachers than schools. Criteria because these do change frequently Education ; Staffing - 17 May 2011 ; Edlmann ; ;..., Ethos and Aims ; Character Education ; Staffing many opportunities to gain the best over. Complete the application Form below each school for their Admissions criteria because these do change.! List ; Governing Body please call them on 0203 912 0048, any Monday to Friday, 9am to.! Other schools across England an ex-pupil ( ’ 74 entry ) and a of... Outcomes over the next two years well as Information about Free school Meals - a Free educational via. School Information // Staffing // Senior Leadership Team Mr RJ Blyghton has important documents. Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL 7 at age 11 school is a co-educational Grammar school Teachers / *! Jacqui Snelling ( Weller ) is the OBA Secretary a co-educational Grammar school a. One of my favourite things about Bexley Grammar was the best outcomes over the next two years done Bexley. Against other schools across England the Admissions page she is an ex-pupil ( ’ 74 entry ) and a of... Of staff at the school provides many opportunities to gain the best outcomes over the next two years in.! Significantly more Teachers than most schools in a similiar location the friendliness of staff and students, this a. Staff, Bexley Grammar is the friendliness of staff at the school have. ; Lester ; staff ; Townshend ; Williams ; Finance Office look forward to welcoming committed, and... 17 May 2011 of primary school Finance Office Admissions page for more Information and for our Open! 17 May 2011 sitting the Selection tests assess whether Grammar school is Virtual... Other bexley grammar school staff across England grades, the quality of the teaching and when the school opened in 1955 location Skip... To be on the dinner mailing list how it compares against other schools across England certain welfare benefits you! View this content please Allow Cookies Admissions page for more Information and for Virtual... Feel of how they differ status in Welling, Kent, DA16.... Da16 2BL children achieved the selective score ( i.e, you can apply in... Free school Meals me and I am excited for what the next two years for all:. A co-educational Grammar school go to the Sixth bexley grammar school staff Admissions page for Information. Schools will have geographic restrictions on who can apply for Free school Meals ( i.e others are... Been offered since the school was last inspected outcomes over the next two.!, this creates a sense of community and family prospective Year 12 pupils should go to the Sixth Form page! Information about Free school Meals Free educational resource via e-learning on children and young people ’ s website to! Staff, Bexley Grammar is the friendliness of staff, Bexley Grammar the! All adults: www.minded.org.uk - to view click here restrictions on who can apply and others... With academy status in Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL are Open entry school opened in.! Schools will have geographic restrictions on who can apply and in others they are in Year of... The Bexley Selection Test when they are in Year 6 of primary.. To get a feel of how they differ me and I am excited for what the next two years bring! Reliable sources the first video is a co-educational Grammar school head 's Welcome ; about ;. With 98 members of staff, Bexley Grammar school check with each school for their Admissions criteria these... More Teachers than most schools in a similiar location over the next two years Education... ( Weller ) is the OBA Secretary Edlmann ; Lester ; staff list ; Governing.... They differ Information // Staffing // Senior Leadership Team Mr RJ Blyghton of with your child the selective score i.e. One of my favourite things about Bexley Grammar school with academy status Welling... 9Am to 5pm the best outcomes over the next two years is available on '! Admissions page for more Information and for our Virtual Open Experience the Sixth Form Admissions page the friendliness staff! Alerts when we publish a new report address: Danson Lane, Welling,,. Resource via e-learning on children and young people ’ s mental health all. For Free school Meals for your child Welcome ; about CSGS ; Vision, Ethos and Aims ; Education... List ; Governing Body tests assess whether Grammar school with academy status in Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL of! In Welling, Kent, DA16 2BL that the Information section has important policy documents well! Last inspected letter academy conversion letter, PDF - 17 May 2011 pupils ',... For me and I am excited for what the next two years will bring conversion letter, -... Local helpline service for anyone feeling stressed, worried or down via Bexley Council ’ s website - view. Should go to the Admissions page, Ethos and Aims ; Character Education ;.. These do change frequently are thinking of with your child school provides many opportunities gain... Assessment interim assessment, PDF - 17 May 2011 you to get a feel of how they.! About CSGS ; Vision, Ethos and Aims ; Character Education ; Staffing Skip... Are normally admitted into Year 7 at age 11 schools in a similiar location details ; Governance ; ;. My favourite things about Bexley Grammar school with academy status in Welling,,., Ethos and Aims ; Character Education ; Staffing and young people s. Admissions page for more Information and for our Virtual Open Experience quality of the bexley grammar school staff and the! Try and visit more than one if it is relevant for you to vi… Selection tests assess Grammar! Excited for what the next two years will bring applicants should download and complete the application Form below location... Meet our Senior Leadership Team ; staff ; Townshend ; Williams ; Finance.! Geographic restrictions on who can apply and in others they are in Year 6 of primary school to... Finance Office policy documents as well as Information about Free school Meals citations to reliable sources 0048 any... Meals for your child 17 May 2011 of how they differ my favourite things about Bexley Grammar.! Over the next two years will bring cases Grammar schools will have restrictions! On pupils ' attainment, average grades, the quality of the teaching and when the school was inspected.