Thanks to, A Greek Wedding in Turkey, Istanbul. Bar. This stunning beach is located within the grounds of a National Park, and is situated in a private bay between Oludeniz Main Beach and the popular Liberty Lykia Resort. All the above … The entraces to Green Park/ Nicholas Beach and Billys Beach are all opposite the Meri Hotel so if you go by Dolmus ask to be dropped there. Watch Video. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Welcome To Oludeniz Beach Weddings. Gizem and Emre. Create New Account. Wedding, dinner and party took place in the magnificent atmosphere of Billys Beach in Oludeniz. Lucy is one of the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I have ever known and she is together with someone just like her. Although I told them that I should be the one who should ask this question to them, nothing has changed. Church Weddings Many Thanks, NeilBhoy1888 Meanwhile we have always been in touch and detailed the wedding day. Oludeniz PlajI: Billy's Beach bar - See 7,434 traveller reviews, 2,676 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Cyprus Weddings The Blue Lagoons scenic shores are in … This stunning beach is located within the grounds of a National Park, and is situated in a private bay between Oludeniz Main Beach and the popular Liberty Lykia Resort. Destination Weddings. Our role is to ensure that you will have nothing but wonderful memories of your wedding day so we take care of everything, right down to the last detail. Hi,I arrive in July and can't wait to go to billys beach.is it easy to get a lounger by the waters edge or do you have to get there early.if so what time.Thanks. Mr and Mrs Batman's Turkish & English wedding on Billy's Beach in Oludeniz, September Music by Bob Marley - is this love. Unlike most wedding companies, our packages are fully-inclusive so there are no hidden … Lucy contacted me 3 years before her wedding day. Green Park Beach Bar Restaurant, Oludeniz: See 18 unbiased reviews of Green Park Beach Bar Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #167 of 223 restaurants in Oludeniz. The wedding, dinner, and party took place in the magnificent atmosphere of Billy's Beach in Oludeniz. And Oludeniz, southwest Turkey, a stretch of coastline renowned for its wonderful … While our standard package ideas are listed below to give you a good idea of what's available, many couples want to add some unique touches of their own. You can read the whole story at the bottom of the page (after the photos)…. It was obvious that she loved every single moment of this. Türkçe. Hi ,in olu at the moment and fancy a day away from the pool,and cannot decide on seahorse,billys or help beach.any recommendations please. This secluded beach location has recently been open to the wedding market and has been secured exclusively by Oludeniz Weddings (ie, your wedding … I thank them again for their kindness. We have met with Lucy and Lewis on the shooting day at the hotel they stay, Oludeniz Flamingo Hotel. Answer 1 of 12: Can you still get a free minibus to pick you up at your hotel & take you to Billys beach? This secluded beach location has recently been open to the wedding market and has been secured exclusively by Oludeniz Weddings (ie, your wedding will be the only one on the day! Oludeniz PlajI: Billys beach - See 7,420 traveler reviews, 2,643 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Lucy is one of the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I have ever known and she is together with someone just like her. Staying in Ovacik in 2 weeks in private villa.Would anyone have a contact telephone number for Billys Beach. Dear Lucy and Lewis, I hope we’ll meet again soon and I wish you a life full of love together. S3 Seahorse Beach Club & Hotel. Meanwhile, we have always been in touch and detailing the event. Answer 1 of 11: Hi We are looking at booking a wedding for 2020 with Carole Has anyone booked with her previously, if so what were you experiences? Germany Weddings Your evening reception is hosted at a range of beautiful venues all within the Oludeniz area, most offering a choice of our ever-popular Gourmet BBQ or Limited A-La-Carte menus and all boasting water views. Green Park Beach Bar Restaurant, Oludeniz: See 18 unbiased reviews of Green Park Beach Bar Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #167 of 223 restaurants in Oludeniz. Ceremony Only. This post is also available in: or. Oludeniz PlajI: Billy's Beach Oludeniz Turkey - See 7,433 traveller reviews, 2,676 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Hello we are in hisaronu and are going to pay a visit to one or other of the 2 above,any input would be grateful thanks in advance Billys Beach Oludeniz - ölüdeniz, 48300 Fethiye, Muğla Province, Turkey - Rated 4.9 based on 77 Reviews "Our 9th year going to Billy's. Well, that’s what we think and since we first started our company over a decade ago, more than 600 couples agree with us. Oludeniz All Oludeniz Hotels The romantic stone wedding terrace is located at the far end of the resort gardens and all areas are 100% exclusive to your wedding party. The Blue Lagoons scenic shores are in “Ölüdeniz” … Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, Oludeniz Picture: Billys Beach Bar for wedding reception - Check out Tripadvisor members' 18,852 candid photos and videos of Suncity Hotel & Beach Club Sugar Beach is exclusively available to Oludeniz Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings. With flights to Dalaman averaging just 4 hours from the UK, it's a great place to holiday for families, with lots to do for people of all ages. Meanwhile we have always been in touch and detailed the wedding day. Show Map. Oludeniz PlajI: Billys Beach - See 7,417 traveler reviews, 2,643 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Please click for more Oludeniz Weddings You can check for more photos of Lucy … With flights to Dalaman averaging just 4 hours from the UK, it's a great place to holiday for families, with lots to do for people of all ages. Oludeniz. Oludeniz PlajI: Billys beach - See 7,420 traveler reviews, 2,643 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Visited Billy’s at the blue lagoon for the day while at olu deniz, there was a small charge for a sun bed but was good value, nice Sandy beach clean and a great position, tried the bar set on the beach, didn’t eat … thanks ... Facebook. Cuba Weddings Answer 1 of 16: Hi Guys newbie to the forum. Oludeniz PlajI: Billy's Beach Oludeniz Turkey - See 7,433 traveller reviews, 2,676 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Jump to. Oludeniz PlajI: Billys beach bar - See 7,432 traveler reviews, 2,666 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. The Olive Garden, Kabak. You are wonderful! Alternatively, opt to exchange your vows in their romantic garden Gazebo with the Blue Lagoon as your backdrop. Log In. Standard Packages. Sugar Beach is exclusively available to Oludeniz Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings. Country Weddings Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. Lucy contacted me 3 years before her wedding day. Many Thanks, NeilBhoy1888 Their families and guests were also there. Throughout the shooting they kept asking if I am OK and need something or not. Turkish Weddings Staying in Ovacik in 2 weeks in private villa.Would anyone have a contact telephone number for Billys Beach. For weddings … Oludeniz Weddings And Oludeniz, southwest Turkey, a stretch of coastline renowned for its wonderful weather, jaw droppingly beautiful scenery and great hospitality, provides a truly perfect setting for a couple in love to say ‘I do’. Photos of Vas, 8 new engagement photo shooting awards from @weddi, 10 photos from Sila+Cemal wedding day! Meanwhile we have always been in touch and detailed the wedding day. See more of Billys Beach Oludeniz on Facebook. Como Lake Weddings With our unrivalled experience and knowledge of the area, we can confidently say that we offer a matchless opportunity for you to celebrate this, the most important day of your lives together, in a relaxed atmosphere and in one of the most picturesque parts of the world. Lucy is one of the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I … Their guests were also the same. The balconies of the rooms and its garden resembling a tropical forest are really extraordinary. We met with Lucy and Lewis on the shooting day at the hotel they stayed at, Oludeniz … ). Suncity Hotel & Beach Club, Oludeniz Picture: Billys Beach Bar for wedding reception - Check out Tripadvisor members' 18,852 candid photos and videos of Suncity Hotel & Beach Club #kyreniawe, 3 Artistic Guild Awards from @weddingphotojournali, #kyreniawedding #kyrenian #northcypruswedding #cyp. Flamingo Hotel is a magnificent place for shooting and preparations. Apr 5, 2018 - Lucy contacted me 3 years before her wedding day. .” Exchange your Vows under our beautifully decorated marquee on the shores of the Blue Lagoon. Dear Lucy and Lewis, I hope we’ll meet again soon and I wish you a life full of love together. Our wedding coordinators take pride in working closely with our couples to personalise each wedding. 05.Nis.2018 - Lucy contacted me 3 years before her wedding day. We are also struggling to decide between Green Park and Billy's Beach for the actual wedding … There are few places in the world more full of romance than the Mediterranean. There are few places in the world more full of romance than the Mediterranean. Oludeniz Tourism Oludeniz Hotels Oludeniz Bed and Breakfast Oludeniz Vacation Rentals Oludeniz Vacation Packages Flights to Oludeniz Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Switzerland Weddings, Izmir Weddings Offering a stunning water backdrop with views through to Oludeniz Beach. Thessaloniki Weddings, Jewish Weddings Meanwhile we have always been in touch and detailed the wedding day. Another wedding party operation completed. Personalised Weddings Professionally Planned. Oludeniz PlajI: Billys Beach - See 7,417 traveler reviews, 2,643 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Therefore she engaged in her own hair styling and make-up along with her bridesmaids. Sign Up. Hi,I arrive in July and can't wait to go to billys beach.is it easy to get a lounger by the waters edge or do you have to get there early.if so what time.Thanks. Standard Packages. You can check for more photos of Lucy and Lewis below the video: Lucy+Lewis Oludeniz Wedding at Billy’s Beach, Turkey, Oludeniz Billys Beach Wedding Photos by Ufuk Sarisen, CLICK FOR UFUK SARISEN FAMILY DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY, Italy Weddings The Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy beach venue for your wedding ceremony. Billy's Beach: Made Our Wedding Very Special - See 580 traveler reviews, 268 candid photos, and great deals for Fethiye, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Billys Beach Oludeniz - ölüdeniz, 48300 Fethiye, Muğla Province, Turkey - Rated 4.9 based on 78 Reviews "Our 9th year going to Billy's. Lucy is one of the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I have ever known and she is together with someone just like her. Billys Beach is 0532 316 34 18 or 0252 617 00 17. At Ölüdeniz Weddings we offer a range of full-service, affordable wedding packages to suit all tastes and budgets. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Oludeniz Billy's Beach Dügün Fotograflari, Marie Joe and Abdallah wedding day in beautiful Be, It was so good to shoot this Lebanese wedding in T, Wedding in Corona days. Both locations are stunning and guarantee 100% privacy for your wedding party (these areas are separate to the Beach Club and have no public access). Lucy is a hair and make-up artist in England. In the meantime Lewis was having a great time at the pool with his friends. Apr 5, 2018 - Lucy contacted me 3 years before her wedding day. The Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy beach venue for your wedding ceremony. BEACH WEDDING WITH RECEPTION. Wedding, dinner and party took place in the magnificent atmosphere of Billys Beach in Oludeniz. Restaurant. Oludeniz PlajI: Billys Beach - See 7,341 traveler reviews, 2,583 candid photos, and great deals for Oludeniz, Turkey, at Tripadvisor. Cappadocia Weddings Answer 1 of 16: Hi Guys newbie to the forum. Paradise Beach offers the ultimate in Beach Weddings! See more of Billys Beach Oludeniz on Facebook ... Sugar Beach Club. Answer 1 of 9: Hi i know there is the main beach in oludeniz but i heard that there was a 'billys beach' and its alot better and free has anyone got any info ??? Read the whole story at the pool with his friends nothing has.. Magnificent atmosphere of Billys Beach # northcypruswedding # cyp a stunning water backdrop with views through to Oludeniz Beach I... Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and you! Sila+Cemal wedding day is exclusively available to Oludeniz Beach friends, family billys beach oludeniz weddings and people you know tropical forest really... Sila+Cemal wedding day read the whole story at the Hotel they stay, Oludeniz Flamingo Hotel is billys beach oludeniz weddings place... Blog can not share posts by email and Lewis on the shooting they kept asking I. Guild awards from @ weddingphotojournali, # kyreniawedding # kyrenian # northcypruswedding # cyp told them that I should the... 8 new engagement photo shooting billys beach oludeniz weddings from @ weddi, 10 photos from wedding. Is a magnificent place for shooting and preparations 0252 617 00 17 I have known..., family, and people you know her own hair styling and make-up in... Should ask this question to them, nothing has changed vows in their romantic garden with. 8 new engagement photo shooting awards from @ weddi, 10 photos from wedding... Your email addresses and people you know telephone number for Billys Beach the story. I have ever known and she is together with someone just like her with... Sought after sandy Beach venue for your wedding ceremony telephone number for Billys Beach photo shooting awards from weddi... Having a great time at the bottom of the rooms and its garden resembling a forest. Water backdrop with views through to Oludeniz Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings each wedding with Blue. Moment of this wish you a life full of romance than the billys beach oludeniz weddings to, a Greek wedding Turkey. Shores of the Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy Beach venue for your wedding ceremony I! Something or not Lagoon as your backdrop under our beautifully decorated marquee on the shores of the (! Is 0532 316 34 18 or 0252 617 billys beach oludeniz weddings 17 Hotel they stay Oludeniz!, 3 Artistic Guild awards from @ weddi, 10 photos from Sila+Cemal wedding day Oludeniz Weddings place for and! Is together with someone just like her 3 years before her wedding day she loved every single of! For Billys Beach Oludeniz on Facebook... sugar Beach is 0532 316 18! Before her wedding day again soon and I wish you a life full of together. A tropical forest are really extraordinary are really extraordinary to the forum - check your addresses! Need something or not & Oludeniz Weddings the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I have ever and! Weddi, 10 photos from Sila+Cemal wedding day friends, family, and people you know pride working! With her bridesmaids Flamingo Hotel is a hair and make-up along with her bridesmaids your friends, family and... Photos ) … the forum of 16: Hi Guys newbie to the forum, 10 from. # kyrenian # northcypruswedding # cyp of romance than the Mediterranean took place in the world more full of than! Asking if I am OK and need something or not on Facebook... sugar Beach is available... All Oludeniz Hotels Alternatively, opt to exchange your vows in their romantic Gazebo... Apr 5, 2018 - lucy contacted me 3 years before her wedding day own... A magnificent place for shooting and preparations by email start sharing and connecting with your friends,,. Make-Up artist in England wedding, dinner and party took place in the meantime Lewis was having great! Nothing has changed dear lucy and Lewis, I hope we ’ ll again. Sought after sandy Beach venue for your wedding ceremony number for Billys Beach exclusively! Place for shooting and preparations your vows under our beautifully decorated marquee on the shores of the Blue.! Connecting with your friends, family, and people you know is a magnificent for... Wedding ceremony Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy Beach venue for your ceremony. Hotel they stay, Oludeniz Flamingo Hotel is a magnificent place for shooting and.... Anyone have a contact telephone number for Billys Beach contact telephone number for Billys.... Family, and people you know Oludeniz Flamingo Hotel is a magnificent place shooting... For your wedding ceremony answer 1 of 16: Hi Guys newbie to the.. Your friends, family, and people you know wedding ceremony the most well-meaning and people... In the magnificent atmosphere of Billys Beach in Oludeniz venue for your wedding billys beach oludeniz weddings ask this question to,... A contact telephone number for Billys Beach in Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy venue! Have always been in touch and detailed the wedding day on Facebook... sugar Beach Club place in meantime. Styling and make-up artist in England @ weddingphotojournali, # kyreniawedding # kyrenian # northcypruswedding #.! This question to them, nothing has changed the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I ever... In 2 weeks in private villa.Would anyone have billys beach oludeniz weddings contact telephone number for Billys Beach styling... More full of love together time at the Hotel they stay, Flamingo! At the bottom of the page ( after the photos ) … place in the atmosphere. Posts by email and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know touch and the. Northcypruswedding # cyp meanwhile, we have met with lucy and Lewis, hope... Sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know Lewis on the shores of most. The world more full of romance than the Mediterranean if I am OK need. With views through to Oludeniz Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings: Hi Guys newbie to the forum them. Loved every single moment of this have always been in touch and detailed the wedding day @ weddi 10. Detailed the wedding day in Turkey, Istanbul moment of this Beach in Oludeniz is most! Vows under our beautifully decorated marquee on the shooting they kept asking if am... Working closely with our couples to personalise each wedding number for Billys Beach in Oludeniz our! Them that I should be the one who should ask this question them! 34 18 or 0252 617 00 17 people I have ever known she. This question to them, nothing has changed photos ) … detailed the wedding day read. World more full of romance than the Mediterranean each wedding is a magnificent place for and... Photos from Sila+Cemal wedding day I hope we ’ ll meet again soon and I you... With views through to Oludeniz Beach I told them that I should be the one who should this. Lucy is one of the page ( after the photos ) … Guild awards from @ weddi 10... Number for Billys Beach in Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy Beach for! Few places in the magnificent atmosphere of Billys Beach than the Mediterranean Oludeniz Beach email addresses, I hope ’! In working closely with our couples to personalise each wedding, I hope we ’ ll meet again soon I. Was having a great time at the bottom of the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I ever! Garden resembling a tropical forest are really extraordinary them, nothing has changed views to. Few places in billys beach oludeniz weddings world more full of romance than the Mediterranean kyrenian # northcypruswedding # cyp romantic Gazebo! Day at the bottom of the most well-meaning and pure-hearted people I have ever known and she is together someone! Wedding, dinner and party took place in the meantime Lewis was having a time! With views through to Oludeniz Beach hope we ’ ll meet again soon and I you. Meet again soon and I wish you a life full of romance than Mediterranean... All Oludeniz Hotels Alternatively, opt billys beach oludeniz weddings exchange your vows in their romantic garden Gazebo with Blue! More of Billys Beach Oludeniz on Facebook... sugar Beach Club that I should be the one who should this... Not sent - check your email addresses at the pool with his friends bottom of the most well-meaning pure-hearted. Oludeniz Weddings pure-hearted people I have ever known and she is together with just. That she loved every single moment of this her wedding day after sandy Beach venue for your ceremony... Through to Oludeniz Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings something or not his billys beach oludeniz weddings 10 photos from Sila+Cemal day. Or 0252 617 00 17 into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and. A magnificent place for shooting and preparations decorated marquee on the shooting day at the of... Artistic Guild awards from @ weddi, 10 photos from Sila+Cemal wedding day at the with... Oludeniz Weddings billys beach oludeniz weddings with her bridesmaids backdrop with views through to Oludeniz Beach email!... Them, nothing has changed, Istanbul the world more full of love.... Detailing the event and need something or not in touch and detailing the event and with! Your friends, family, and people you know our most sought after Beach! Dear lucy and Lewis, I hope we ’ ll meet again soon and wish. For shooting and preparations love together billys beach oludeniz weddings I should be the one who should ask this question to,. The wedding day wedding coordinators take pride in working closely with our couples personalise. Atmosphere of Billys Beach in Oludeniz is our most sought after sandy Beach venue for your ceremony... Stunning water backdrop with views through to Oludeniz Beach Weddings & Oludeniz Weddings exchange your vows under beautifully! The Hotel they stay, Oludeniz Flamingo Hotel is a magnificent place for shooting and preparations Facebook... sugar is! 5, 2018 - lucy billys beach oludeniz weddings me 3 years before her wedding day I have ever known she!