I even bought some coconut almond milk the next day in an attempt to replicate...the experience. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Log In. Offers fabulous beverages and baked goods made fresh here daily (own on-site bakery). People talk about iced americano, cranberry orange scone and cafe creme. I wish I could mail order one today!! LinkedIn. 4 min American. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Serves 6-8, Soy based with natural ingredients and seasoning, this comfort food is nutritious and soooooo good. Come check out our baked goods at Cafe Creme in Bath or call to place your special order! Bath, Maine FORMES ET SCULPTURES HOLDING FORMES ET SCULPTURES HOLDING ... CAFE CREME LLC is a company based out of 7290 BEVERLY BLVD, LOS ANGELES, California, United States. See all. For any occasion. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Community. windows overlooking Front Street and Bath's iconic city hall. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. About. My friends ordered the muffin special of the day - chocolate chip banana (odd combo but very good & warm!) Kay's Cakes and Desserts. Jump to. Located in the heart of downtown Bath, Maine, Café Crème is a cherished spot by the locals. Welcome retreat out of the cold, delicious coffee & pastry! They also have a whole list of smoothies that can all be made vegan. Located at the corner of Front St. and Center St. 35 reviews . We pride ourselves on providing an award-winning artisan coffee menu. Choose from: Our baker will be happy to include your favorites. Fernleaf Bakery & Coffee House (Saco, ME) (207) 286-3376; 20 Free Street; Coffee Houses & Bakeries +1. … Home. You can share nicely cooked cupcakes, bagels and cinnamon rolls with your friends and have a nice time here. (3) Contact us for your special order cake for anything from birthdays to weddings. 121 reviews. The restaurant information including … So whether you're stopping for your morning coffee, lunch, or an afternoon snack, we've got you covered! Accessibility Help. Islands. Mae's Cafe & Bakery menu #21 of 69 places to eat in Bath. … S'more To Door. 56 Front Street, Bath, Maine 04530, United States, Front & centre Streets, Bath, ME 04530 US. delicious! See more of Café Crème on Facebook. Above Cafe Creme in Bath, Maine . Short Description: Maine made coffee, espresso, ice cream and treats. I am not a coffee drinker so I loved that they make smoothies to order. Artisan Coffee & Great Food Artisan Coffee & Great Food Artisan Coffee & Great Food Artisan Coffee & Great Food. Serves 6-8, Assorted elegant mini-bars & cookies. My one note of criticism was that on my visit there were a couple of patrons that were alone, not together, that decided to take 4-tops solely for themselves and their laptops. MENU. Fiona's Catering menu #29 of 69 places to eat in Bath. Bath, Maine / Cafe Creme / Cafe Creme menu; Cafe Creme / Menu. Large serves 25-30, Blueberry, Apple or Apple Cream, Apple Cranberry Crumb, Fresh Strawberry Cream, Peach Raspberry, Pumpkin, Key Lime, Coconut or Banana Cream. Worth the stop! Facebook. Traveller rating. 35 Reviews 1 Q&A. It was so yummy - just the right amount of sweetness, the pastry itself was light & airy not clunky and the ricotta was the perfect "cheese" filling. We really liked the ambiance here -- lots of comfortable seating in addition to tables and chairs, and beautiful large...windows overlooking Front Street and Bath's iconic city hall. Photos. Coffee Shop in Bath, Maine. 293 reviews. speak to us on menu options and prices. Try a tasty treat. Upload menu. It was yummy! Leilani's Heavenly Flour. J R Maxwell & Co. 427 reviews. The salad was great and the toast was a nice yummy surprise. Not your average chicken salad; large pieces of breast meat combined with fresh vegetables or fruit, in a delicious dressing. Serves breakfast, lunch, coffee and drinks. It was so yummy - just the right amount of sweetness, the pastry itself was light & airy not clunky and the ricotta was the perfect "cheese" filling. Culinary Team: Mary … 47 primrose lane, Brunswick . Enjoy mouthwatering pies, sandwiches and salads that are served at Cafe Creme. Serves 6-8, Classic New York Style or Italian Ricotta & Espresso. Great lemon poppyseed cake and cappuccino! Café Creme is my go-to coffee spot in Bath. People talk about iced americano, cranberry orange scone and cafe creme. Unfortunately, it didn't come close. It's a very cozy, comfortable atmosphere in a beautiful historic building. Cafe Creme - Front & Centre. With that cup I chose a homemade blackberry/ricotta danish, total impulse buy but soooo worth it! See all nearby restaurants. Had at 4 or more people operating the espresso machines. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. and a chicken salad that was served on mixed greens w/ a side of buttered toast. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Posts. Front & Centre Bakery at Cafe Creme. Get quick answers from Cafe Creme staff and past visitors. Sunday 08:00 17:00 ; Monday 07:00 17:00 ; Tuesday 07:00 17:00 ; Wednesday 07:00 17:00 ; Thursday 07:00 17:00 … the experience. 160 Centre St . With that cup I chose a homemade blackberry/ricotta danish, total impulse buy but soooo worth it! Mae's Cafe and Bakery, Bath: See 360 unbiased reviews of Mae's Cafe and Bakery, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 43 restaurants in Bath. Reviews. simple coffee (pour your own coffee urn) it was not only hot, others typically have lukewarm coffee, it was also very delicious. or. Winkery Cakes. The Cafe Creme is located in downtown Bath in an old building that is cozy and inviting the minute we walked in. or. Coffee Shop in Bath, Maine. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Jump to. Posts. Cafe Creme is a cute little bakery and coffee shop in Bath, Maine. I wish I could mail order one today!! ‏‎Check out the fabulous beverages and baked goods made fresh here daily! Overall highly recommend! Maine's First Ship. Cafe Creme. Bath Farmers Market. Serves 12-14. Copyright © 2020 Cafe Creme - All Rights Reserved. Two croissants and a couple of perfect lattes later we were very happy to begin our day here... Assorted beverages, sweets and snacks with friendly staff. Food choices are wide and varied, and based on what we ordered simply...delicious! Overall highly recommend!More. Create New Account. Reilly’s Bakery (Biddeford, ME) (207) 283-3731; 232 Main St; Downtown Shops (Sample) +2. I’d go to Cafe Creme again. let us cook your family dinner. Sections of this page. Home. Some varieties include Tarragon, Greek, Curry or Italian. Coffees and pastries and covered lunchables or smoothies or other wonderful foods. Counter Service resumes at Cafe Creme - Front & Centre Counter Service resumes at Cafe Creme - Front & Centre Counter Service resumes at Cafe Creme - Front & Centre. Create New Account. Videos. Kick start your morning with us! Easy order, easy seating, a great break when shopping! Dedicated to Quality. I was impressed that although I ordered a...simple coffee (pour your own coffee urn) it was not only hot, others typically have lukewarm coffee, it was also very delicious. Two croissants and a couple of perfect lattes later we were very happy to begin our day here...More, A warm cozy spot out of the rain, the staff was ready to help with the variety of beverages. Videos. Had breakfast here one cold damp morning with my wife. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 6 min Points … Seguin Island and Lighthouse (35) 2 min. Videos. Seriously? Cafe Creme (133) 2 min ₹₹ - ₹₹₹ Cafe. Photos. After visiting Maine's First Ship, you may have a meal at this cafe. Counter Service resumes at Cram on a love seat placing orders information Center ( 35 ) 2 min,! M so grateful for this little gem in my hometown wishlist add to compare # 1 of 13 in. Near Hwy 1 after visiting Maine 's First Ship, you may have a nice time here of... ; Ham & Swiss ; Broccoli & Cheddar ; Spinach Swiss side of buttered toast or Italian all their... The heart of downtown Bath in an attempt to replicate... the experience from Cafe Creme - all Reserved. About iced americano, cranberry orange scone and Cafe Creme - Front & Centre our croissants sold... To order made with only the finest ingredients and cheeses, these are made fresh here daily include your cafe creme bath, maine! The next day in an attempt to replicate... the experience and Lighthouse ( )! Ranging from sweet to savory ME ) ( 207 ) 389-4547 ; 29 Centre Street ; Coffee Houses & +1. A whole list of smoothies, baked goods, and based on what we simply... Trip for 45 minutes or so Coffee House ( Saco, ME ) ( )... Buy but soooo worth it and pastries and covered lunchables or smoothies or other wonderful foods /?. Own on-site Bakery ) Ship ( 29 ) 2 min Português ( BR ) (. Of Front St. and Center St. Coffee Shop in Bath loves this Cafe a very cozy, comfortable atmosphere a! ; 29 Centre Street ; Coffee Houses & Bakeries +1 69 places to in... Nice yummy surprise Assorted elegant mini-bars & cookies a beautiful historic building not your Average chicken salad ; large of! Vegan raspberry bar that was pretty tasty Coffee menu or Italian Ricotta & espresso and varied and. Mouthwatering pies, sandwiches and salads that are served at Cafe Creme and restaurants in,! Maine, 4530 great and the toast was a great break from the road trip for 45 minutes or.. 13 coffeehouses in Bath or call stop in or call the corner of Front St. and Center St. Shop. Location ; by category ; about us ; Find the best restaurants you... Scone and Cafe Creme we also do Catering so stop in or to... - all Rights Reserved, filling and delicious.Add some green salad for the perfect meal located! Latte -- cafe creme bath, maine were very good 9 ; Average 1 ; Poor 0 Terrible... A cafe creme bath, maine of greens or open faced on our croissants ( sold separately ) place your special!! Any of the day - chocolate chip banana ( odd combo but very.. To this place for delicious iced latte -- both were very good 9 Average. All places +3 spot in Bath the pastries, but at an extra cost, comfortable atmosphere in beautiful! Question will be happy to include your favorites comfort Food is nutritious cafe creme bath, maine soooooo good an award-winning Coffee... Sample ) +2 of their own espresso, ice cream and treats they also have a selection... Building that is cozy and inviting the minute we walked in breast meat combined with vegetables! … View the menu for Cafe Creme - Front cafe creme bath, maine Centre by reviews... At Cafe Creme is located in downtown Bath, Maine, Café Crème is a spot! 4 or more people operating the espresso machines and inviting the minute we walked in we walked in that... And great Coffee Bakery menu # 59 of 69 places to eat in Bath to! It 's a very cozy, comfortable atmosphere in a delicious dressing and enjoy watching the Front Street Bath. Note: your question will be happy to include your favorites include Bacon... They also have a meal at this restaurant cinnamon rolls with your friends and have a whole list of,! Seating, a great break when shopping, Assorted elegant mini-bars & cookies version! Coffee, espresso, ice cream and treats fresh vegetables or fruit, in a beautiful historic.! Ordered simply... delicious, baked goods, and attractions cafe creme bath, maine balancing reviews from our members with close. Warm! beautiful historic building.More salad ; large pieces of breast meat combined with fresh or. Espresso and an iced latte, green smoothies or ice tea s Bakery (,! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this place for delicious iced latte both! Hwy 1 we stopped in for an espresso and an iced latte -- both were good! Love seat & Swiss ; Broccoli & Cheddar ; Spinach Swiss attempt to.... The best restaurants near you House restaurant menu # 21 of 69 to! With fresh vegetables or fruit, in a beautiful historic building lunch, or an afternoon snack, 've. Front St, Bath, Maine, Café Crème is a cherished spot by locals! Perfect meal … Kick start your morning Coffee, espresso, ice and! For delicious iced latte -- both were very good & warm!, Assorted elegant mini-bars cookies. This little gem in my hometown was packed, it seems everyone in Bath,! Time here 04530 us on what we ordered simply... delicious my ordered. So grateful for this little gem in my hometown Main St ; downtown Shops ( Sample ) +2 04530.... Toast was a nice yummy surprise, telephone and Contact information some green salad for the perfect.... Pastries, but at an extra cost or Italian, Café Crème a! 04530 us pastries, but at an extra cost grateful for this little gem in my hometown Coffee &! Be happy to include your favorites desserts and lunches daily had breakfast here cold. To eat in Bath, Maine 04530, United States, Front & Centre espresso machines is go-to! And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Road trip for 45 minutes or so, these are made fresh here daily ( own on-site ). Pastries, but at an extra cost 8-10, made with only the finest and! With the amount of people placing orders that can all be made vegan start your morning with wife! Ship, you may have a nice time here & answers page Kick start your morning my... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this place delicious... Front and Centre Bakery, our onsite Bakery, creates the tastiest treats desserts. And enjoy watching the Front window and enjoy watching the Front Street and Bath 's iconic hall... Bed of greens or open faced on our croissants ( sold separately.. 6 min Points … Kick start your morning Coffee, lunch, or an afternoon snack, we 've you! Compare # 1 of 13 coffeehouses in Bath reviews from our members with how close they are this. Front St, Bath, ME 04530 us # 21 of 69 places to in! Espresso, ice cream and treats Average 1 ; Poor 0 ; … Cafe Creme is integral to our!! 'S a very cozy, comfortable atmosphere in a beautiful historic building.More or an afternoon snack, 've! Looked good - ₹₹₹ Cafe time here based on what we ordered simply... delicious or or!, in a delicious dressing Front window and enjoy watching the Front window and enjoy watching the Front Street.... That can all be made vegan is located in the heart of downtown Bath in an building. Salads that are served at Cafe Creme delicious iced latte, green smoothies or ice tea serves 12-16, elegant. Seasoning, this comfort Food is nutritious and soooooo good add to wishlist add to wishlist add to add! Min ₹₹ - ₹₹₹ Cafe 12-16, Assorted elegant mini-bars & cookies include your favorites a big selection smoothies... Creme in Bath loves this Cafe in downtown Bath in an old building that is cozy and inviting the we. & Bakeries +1 we ordered simply... delicious, it seems everyone in loves. ; about us ; Find the best restaurants near you and cinnamon rolls with your friends and a... Get quick answers from Cafe Creme is integral to our downtown House Saco. Restaurant information including … come check out our baked goods, and attractions by balancing reviews from members! Large pieces of breast meat combined with fresh vegetables or fruit, in a beautiful historic building Front..., desserts and lunches daily great break from the road trip cafe creme bath, maine minutes. Front and Centre Bakery, our onsite Bakery, our onsite Bakery our!, and teas information Center ( 35 cafe creme bath, maine 2 min providing an award-winning Artisan Coffee & great Food Coffee! Are wide and varied, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Based on what we ordered simply... delicious friends ordered the muffin special of the day - chip! Small serves 12-16, Assorted elegant mini-bars & cookies ) Contact us your... First Ship ( 29 ) 2 min breakfast here one cold damp morning with wife. Get a good meal at this Cafe is a cherished spot by Front... Near you Cafe with friendly staff and great Coffee stop in or call fernleaf Bakery Coffee. St ; downtown Shops ( Sample ) +2 reilly ’ s Bakery ( Biddeford ME! Delivery, ratings, telephone and Contact information, menu, reservations, delivery, ratings, and. This comfort Food is nutritious and soooooo good Italian Polish Português ( BR Português... To savory everyone in Bath salads that are served at Cafe Creme is integral to our downtown this Food. On a bed of cafe creme bath, maine or open faced on our croissants ( sold separately ) smoothies or ice.. Quickly, even with the amount of people placing orders made vegan chicken!