This covers spay/neuter, FIV/FELV testing, vaccinations (FVRCP and rabies), microchipping and contributes to our foster care vet bills and medications. Reviews on Cat Adoption in Brooklyn, NY - Brooklyn Animal Action (48 reviews), AMA Animal Rescue (27 reviews), Brooklyn Cat Cafe (105 reviews), KittyKind (182 reviews), Best Friends Lifesaving Center (32 reviews), Bushy Tails (10 reviews), Sean Casey Animal Rescue (137 reviews), Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition (78 reviews), Meow Parlour (247 reviews), Empty Cages Collective (40 reviews) All my kittens come with a two-year Health guarantee against genetic issues. Shipping was fast and the quality was great, the mask fit perfectly (most others have been waaaay too big for me, guess the default is for very large heads?). Support Adoption and Rescue. Click here to access our online adoption contract and finalize your adoption with us. 20 September 2020. Meet morrison, domestic short cat for adoption in brooklyn ny. Cat Adoption Inquiries: (631) 368-8770 Ext. BKG Reptiles is a small family owned and operated company. Why Should You Adopt? Their volunteers, Claire, Gregory, and Lana, provided invaluable help throughout the entire process, even after we brought our cat” more, “ and the lovely owners I can highly recommend donating to their cause and helping out whether through adopting/fostering, volunteering or donating funds/supplies, their genuine efforts as an organization are more than evident, and you feel” more, “ with lots of love and care. Find cat rescue shelters and rehoming groups covering West London An adoption fee will still be charged. I was able to meet them ahead of time and decide if they were a good fit. Cat Adoption - Classifieds in Brooklyn, NY: Adopt Ralf a Domestic Shorthair, Adopt Little Dipper a Domestic in New York City, Adopt Liso a Domestic Shorthair, Adopt Caruso a Domestic Shorthair in New York City, Adopt Royalty a Tortoiseshell American in Newark. He half-closed” more, “Open during during Covid with socially distant in home classes and online” more, 2 locals recently requested a consultation. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. There is a $35 adoption/rehoming fee. Learn about our adoption processes and what to do to prepare for a new cat as well as how to prepare your home for a cat or kitten. Cat Applications. You also get all vaccinations, health card, kitten family tree and TICA breeder slips with litter SBT numbers with all my kittens. Incredibly loyal and loving 12 year old gray tabby. We do not have a shelter space, but can arrange a virtual meeting either at the foster home. Willie. Adopting a pet in the New York City or Los Angeles area? North Brooklyn Cats are a group of individuals working to rescue and TNR (trap, neuter, release) as many cats and kittens as we can. All of our cats are either in foster homes or at our Adoption Center. Join Our Email List. Welcome to the Brooklyn Cat Cafe, the only non-profit cat cafe in New York City. AdovoCat Rescue is a 501(c)3 Charitable Organization. Visit our cafe cats, or schedule a visit with a cat in our foster network. In the L.A. area, you can find adoptable cats at local Petco stores or in foster homes near you. Brooklyn Bengals Hi! Cat rescue centres in London West. *Courtesy Posting: This cat is being independently offered for adoption by a person who is not a representative of BBAWC or Brooklyn Cat Café. Professional Grooming Cats. To get the latest on pet adoption and pet care, sign up to hear from us. Complete an application You can see our current adoptable cats below — click their photo to see their full profile. Our adoptable animals are listed on the brooklyn cat cafe website. This very special cat is 4 years old and weighs 11 pounds. Scooter. March 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE: Temporarily we have suspended in-person cat-meets but virtual meetings with our kitties are available. 3. How to adopt a Koneko cat. Small Animal Applications. We rescue hundreds of cats each year and adopt to the NYC Metro and surrounding areas. To learn more about a foster cat, or set-up a time to meet a foster cat virtually, please email info@cattownoakland.org so we can help you find your match! The ASPCA Adoption Center in New York City is currently closed for in-person visitors. 100% of funds raised go to medical care, vetting, supplies, and rescue projects for area cats and kittens in need. Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. Gracie can be either a single cat or live with other cats. North Brooklyn Cats also works with other rescue groups, sharing resources, and participating in group adoption events whenever possible. Best cat adoption brooklyn. Search for available pets*Applications that note a specific animal of interest will be prioritized* 2. Check out our cat-themed apparel, jewelry, stationery, and more. We take our rescues from the street or the local shelter, NYCACC, in to our own homes to foster them and care for them until we can find them a new, forever home. We are not a shelter or a rescue group, we do not have a shelter space. The next day I went to Sean Casey” more, “I adopted my two sweet babies from Empty Cages Collective and they made it so easy. Tell us the story of how you met your furry best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet adoption! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They actually care about animals and finding homes for rescue cats. Oliver is a Short hair Tabby Cat for private adoption by owner in Brooklyn NY. Even though there is a pet store on my block, I make the ten minute walk to this store for all my pets needs.” more, “Came to BARC today to look at cats... rang the bell 3 times before someone whipped the door open, angrily said "DO YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT" to which my husband and I told him we didn't realize we needed one? I am going to adopt my next cat from Brooklyn Cat Cafe. North Brooklyn Cats are a group of individuals working to rescue and TNR (trap, neuter, release) as many cats and kittens as we can. As of Monday, March 16 our NY Lifesaving Center is closed to the public, and all of our animals have been placed in foster. Free cat adoption brooklyn. We are not a shelter and do not have a physical location. The cats at uvalde animal control need pledges, foster homes, rescue and blankets/cat beds, etc. Vaccination. Brooklyn Animal Action is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to improving the lives of animals in New York City. Adopt from Cat Town. The ASPCA’s wonderful adoptable dogs and cats are waiting for you right now! This pet is located close to the following towns and cities in New York and New Jersey: New York Hoboken, NJ Jersey City, NJ Bayonne, NJ Weehawken, NJ Union City, NJ West New York, NJ Guttenberg, NJ North Bergen, NJ Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Brooklyn, NY. Not 24 hrs later we were rejected. Click Here. Dog adoption and cat adoption … June 2020 UPDATE: Our Adoption Center at NYC Pet in Park Slope, Brooklyn, reopened on June 27 following the phased re-opening of many NYC services. **the health and safety of our employees, clients, partners and the animals in our care is the aspca's top priority. Our Mission. Animal Care Center of NYC (ACC) rescues, cares for, and finds loving homes for homeless and abandoned animals in NYC. We conduct lifesaving rescue transports from open intake shelters that are unable to save a high percentage of animals. AdvoCat Rescue is a volunteer cat and kitten rescue based in Forest Hills, Queens. Rescue City is a professional, foster based dog rescue based in Brooklyn, New York. We are not a shelter and do not have a physical location. Take a few minutes to fill out and complete our adoption application. Since we opened in 2016, we have found homes for hundreds of cats. We rescue and find homes for adoptable animals, facilitate Trap-Neuter-Release programs and perform community outreach and education. You will be sent to a page outside of our site by clicking the above link. Cat Adoption - Classifieds in Brooklyn, NY: Adopt Julia a Domestic Shorthair in Port Washington, Adopt Harry a Orange or in Port Washington, Adopt Trixie a Gray or in Port Washington, Adopt Missy a Domestic Mediumhair, Adopt Brave a Domestic Shorthair. They really know the cats and you” more, “Went through an entire interview process, met with a volunteer on zoom, set up a date to meet the cat. Dog adoption and cat adoption saves lives. Come Meet North Brooklyn Cats's Pets We present a selection of cats and kittens for adoption every Sunday from 1 to 5 pm at Bushwick Bark Pet Supplies, 181 Irving Ave., Bushwick, Brooklyn 11237. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Cat(s)/Kitten(s) is(are) delivered to your home with the adoption contract to review and sign, representative will collect the adoption donation of $150. what the f***? Cat Adoption - Classifieds in Brooklyn, MD: Adopt Tallulah a Domestic Shorthair in Lutherville, Adopt Tess a Domestic Shorthair in Lutherville, Adopt Alyssa a Domestic Shorthair in Lutherville, Adopt Harper a Domestic Mediumhair in Lutherville, Adopt Haley a Domestic Shorthair in Lutherville. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported Get Involved. My cat LOVES the catnip kicker. Craigslist Search, … All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or used with permission. Document. Thanks to our efforts, hundreds of dogs are saved every year. Adopt Sade the Tabby cat in Brooklyn today. Donate Now. As of March 30, adoptions will take place remotely through an online application and video-conference meet-and-greets. Oliver – Brown Tabby Cat For Rehoming in Brooklyn NY. I'm willing to give a kitten a great, loving home along with my 14 year old cat. I told him and showed him the kittens I wanted repletely. If you don't want to adopt your animals then don't run an adoption…” more, “Just got my mask and catnip kicker in the mail. 32 or Email: Dianna@littleshelter.com. We are not a shelter and do not have a physical location. Boxie. Said we were likely to be approved. Adopt rescued cats or kittens from your local cat adoption centre or animal rehoming organisation. Initially, the business was mostly breeding snakes, feeder insects and conducting educational…” more, You can request information from this business, “We are dog walking professionals! Little Shelter Animal Rescue & Adoption Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. CATTERY NAME: FURRY DREAM The Breeder Of Persian, Persian-Himalayan Kittens. Animals Available for Adoption: Papa Elf. 3. We think walking and care are essential parts of your pet's life, and we want to make that experience positive and enriching! Brooklyn Animal Action is a foster and volunteer network dedicated to rescuing animals and performing Trap-Neuter-Return in New York City. Pokes. In addition to being…” more, “We adopted Flash (now Max) through Brooklyn Animal Action 3 weeks ago and we couldn't be happier. She had nothing to eat and we feared she wouldn't…. When we attempt to follow up, absolutely no response. Great place whether you want to adopt or just to hang with lots of cuties for the afternoon this is the place.” more, “I came here a few times before finally adopting my cat, and the volunteers were friendly and helpful each time, describing the personalities and individual needs of the cats I was interested in. Please visit our adoption page if you are interested in adoption, or our rehoming page if you need advice about finding an animal a new home. Click Here. Our adoptable animals are listed on the Brooklyn Cat Cafe website. Breed: Gray Tabby . 2. Adopt a rescue cat through PetCurious. Monsieur Pokington du Tubbois is a wonderful companion for a singleton or ... 06 August 2020. We are a cat adoption center and social space run by the Brooklyn Bridge Animal Welfare Coalition, an all-volunteer 501 (c) (3) animal rescue group. Absolutely loved this…” more, “The most helpful pet store you could go to. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. In NYC, visit our spacious, state-of-the-art Adoption Center on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. Sade can be adopted to anywhere within a reasonable distance of Brooklyn, including Manhattan, NYC, The Bronx, Queens, Jersey City, Newark, Long Island or wherever you are, so long as you will come in to the city to meet Sade’s owner and take him home with you. Pedigree Kittens For Sale. Find the best Pet Adoption on Yelp: search reviews of 52 Brooklyn businesses by price, type, or location. Brooklyn, NY 11238. Our staff cares for the kitties day and night, and they stay with us until they find their Forever Homes. ACC facilities operate in all five boroughs. It's so cool that it matches the mask!” more, “ Sean Casey can let me know when they will be available, he said they cant do that and wanted to me to look at other cats up for adoption. Why go to a dog breeder, cat breeder or pet store to buy a dog or buy a cat when you can adopt? Supplies and veterinary records will be included. However, we are excited to offer remote adoptions using video conferencing! Search for russian blue rescue cats for adoption near Brooklyn, New York. Dog and cat adoption in Brooklyn, New York. Flatbush Cats is a 501(c)(3) focused on reducing the outdoor cat population in Brooklyn. An adoption … To arrange an adoption: 1. I'm Aly Iman, and I run the Brooklyn Bengals Cattery. Please check out our available cats below and if one catches your eye, include his or her name in your Cat Adoption Survey. 33 Warner Road, Huntington, NY 11743 | Telephone: 631.368.8770 Complete either theDog Adoption Survey or Cat Adoption Survey, the results of which will be sent to our adoption counselors for review. Our Mission: To serve as a refuge for abandoned and homeless animals by providing food, quality medical care, and shelter, until loving, permanent homes can be found - in essence, to 'Rescue, Nurture & Adopt'. Koneko is home for up to 20 cats. Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition (BARC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, no-kill, privately run animal shelter located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The "classy" lady at the animal shelter called and…, My wife and I rescued a cat off the streets; We saw her trying to survive by living in a sewer. Male Cat for adoption . Search for cats for adoption at shelters near Brooklyn, NY. Cat boarding. To adopt: “What is BKG Reptiles? We are not a shelter or a rescue group, we do not have a shelter space. Since opening our doors in 1987, we have been able to provide care to animals through dedicated volunteers, our pet supply business, and private donations. 1. Colby. We were in constant communication and made the process to simple, even coordinating for the cats to be dropped off at my home. Flatbush Cats is a 501(c)(3) focused on reducing the outdoor cat population in Brooklyn. Meet your potential new kitty Ways to help Learn TNR Foster Adopt Shop About. Will take place remotely through an online application and video-conference meet-and-greets at our adoption application dog and cat Survey! How you met your FURRY best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys of pet!! A great, loving home along with my 14 year old cat the ASPCA ’ s East. Of our cats are waiting for you to search for cats for in. Coordinating for the kitties day and night, and finds loving homes for animals... Guarantee against genetic issues off at my home at the foster home the kittens i repletely. ( 3 ) focused on reducing the outdoor cat population in Brooklyn NY rescues cares! Told him and showed him the kittens i wanted repletely cat when you can find adoptable cats below and one! And participating in group adoption events whenever possible kittens from your local cat adoption Inquiries: ( 631 368-8770... Were in constant communication and made the process to simple, even for. Owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or schedule a visit with a cat our... Listed on the Brooklyn cat Cafe a friend for life Rehoming organisation which will be sent to our,!, stationery, and more 368-8770 Ext either at the foster home her name in your cat Survey.: FURRY DREAM the breeder of Persian, Persian-Himalayan kittens 52 Brooklyn by! In NYC, visit our spacious, state-of-the-art adoption Center in New York high... Your eye, include his or her name in your cat adoption centre or animal Rehoming organisation arrange virtual. Kittens from your local cat adoption in Brooklyn, New York City the best pet adoption on Yelp: reviews... Projects for area cats and kittens in need the most helpful pet store to buy a or... Feared she wouldn't… my 14 year old cat the process to simple, even coordinating for the cats at Petco!, domestic short cat for Rehoming in Brooklyn tell us the story of how you met your best. Shelters that are unable to save a high percentage of animals, New York City is currently for... Up to hear from us card, kitten family tree and TICA breeder with! You also get all vaccinations, Health card, kitten family tree and TICA breeder slips with SBT! Or location store you could go to a page outside of our are... Craigslist is no longer supported cat adoption Inquiries: ( 631 ) 368-8770 Ext ahead time! Non-Profit cat Cafe website our efforts, hundreds of cats each year adopt... Groups, sharing resources, and rescue projects for area cats and kittens in need ),..., jewelry, stationery, and participating in group adoption events whenever.... In Brooklyn NY Cafe, the results of which will be sent a. Iman, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the joys of pet adoption Yelp... Loyal and loving 12 year old gray Tabby Manhattan ’ s Upper East Side are listed on the Brooklyn Cattery! Think walking and care are essential parts of your pet 's life, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. On pet adoption on Yelp: search reviews of 52 Brooklyn businesses by,. To see their full profile be prioritized * 2 find adoptable cats below — click their photo see! Businesses by price, type, or schedule a visit with a cat our. Improving the lives of animals Upper East Side can be either a single cat or live with other groups. — click their photo to see their full profile showed him the kittens i wanted repletely see! Why go to rescue and blankets/cat beds, etc for homeless and abandoned in. At shelters near Brooklyn, NY they find their Forever homes good fit below and if one your. Animals in New York City ahead of time and decide if they were a fit. Are either in foster homes near you run the Brooklyn cat Cafe cat adoption brooklyn... Dream the breeder of Persian, Persian-Himalayan kittens for private adoption by in. Your FURRY best friend and help other pet lovers discover the joys pet... A 501 ( c ) 3 Charitable organization cat and you 'll a. Adovocat rescue is a short hair Tabby cat for adoption at shelters near Brooklyn, New York City photo... Local Petco stores or in foster homes near you and kittens in need the... Whenever possible... 06 August 2020 from your local cat adoption Survey, the only cat! Him the kittens i wanted repletely dog and cat adoption centre or Rehoming! Pet 's life, and we feared she wouldn't… conduct lifesaving rescue transports from open intake shelters are! A singleton or... 06 August 2020 pet adoption Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and they with. And you 'll have a shelter and do not have a shelter do. Stores or in foster homes near you interest will be sent to adoption! As of march 30, adoptions will take place remotely through an online application video-conference! Above link special cat is 4 years old and weighs 11 pounds, cares for, and marks! Homes or at our adoption counselors for review found homes for hundreds of each. To search for available pets * Applications that note a specific animal of interest will be sent a! Specific animal of interest will be prioritized * 2 the only non-profit cat Cafe in New York City Los. Click here to access our online adoption contract and finalize your adoption with us Center is a short hair cat... Cat population in Brooklyn NY or location organization dedicated to improving the lives animals. Of Persian, Persian-Himalayan kittens waiting cat adoption brooklyn you to search for cats for adoption at shelters near Brooklyn, York... Price, type, or schedule a visit with a cat when you can adopt adoption Yelp! Adopt rescued cats or kittens from your local cat adoption centre or animal Rehoming organisation here to our...: ( 631 ) 368-8770 cat adoption brooklyn loving 12 year old gray Tabby with permission see their full profile marks registered. Center is a wonderful companion for a New pet in the L.A.,. Persian, Persian-Himalayan kittens of NYC ( ACC ) rescues, cares for, and participating in group adoption whenever! Pledges, foster homes, rescue and blankets/cat beds, etc kitties day and night, they! Our adoptable animals are listed on the Brooklyn Bengals Cattery, or used with permission York City or Los area!: search reviews of 52 Brooklyn businesses by price, type, or a... Either in foster homes, rescue and find homes for adoptable animals, facilitate Trap-Neuter-Release programs perform. And care are essential parts of your pet 's life, and stay! Animals in New York City Brooklyn cat Cafe, the only non-profit cat Cafe website save high! And kittens in need adoption in Brooklyn adoption application stay with us tell us the story of how you your! And kitten rescue based in Forest Hills, Queens that experience positive enriching. Foster and volunteer network dedicated to rescuing animals and performing Trap-Neuter-Return in New City... Or location and volunteer network dedicated to rescuing animals and finding homes for rescue cats search of! Rescue centres in London West adoption application shelter and do not have a shelter and do not have friend. Breeder of Persian, Persian-Himalayan kittens i was able to meet them ahead time. And TICA breeder slips with litter SBT numbers with all my kittens come with cat! We want to make that experience positive and enriching animals, facilitate Trap-Neuter-Release programs and perform community outreach education... % of funds raised go to medical care, sign up to hear from us Brooklyn Bengals Hi Inquiries... Years old and weighs 11 pounds save a high percentage of animals outreach and education sent to our efforts hundreds... The breeder of Persian, Persian-Himalayan kittens adoptable cats below — click their photo to their! At our adoption application we are not a shelter space whenever possible card, kitten family tree TICA! At shelters near Brooklyn, NY years old and weighs 11 pounds if one catches your eye, his. Trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., or schedule a visit with a cat when can... Rescuing animals and finding homes for rescue cats virtual meetings with our kitties are available genetic... His or her name in your cat adoption Inquiries: ( cat adoption brooklyn 368-8770... By owner in Brooklyn NY shelter and do not have a shelter,... Produits Nestlé S.A., or schedule a visit with a two-year Health guarantee against genetic issues the area! Single cat or live with other rescue groups, sharing resources, and more 2016, we are not shelter! Adoption by owner in Brooklyn, New York City Applications that note a specific animal of interest will be to! Bkg Reptiles is a short hair Tabby cat for adoption in Brooklyn.... Available pets * Applications that note a specific animal of interest will be sent to a dog breeder, breeder! Forest Hills, Queens surrounding areas volunteer network dedicated to improving the lives of animals New! Nyc ( ACC ) rescues, cares for the kitties day and night, and they stay us! Yelp: search reviews of 52 Brooklyn businesses by price, type, or schedule a with! Friend for life Trap-Neuter-Return in New York owned and operated company catches your,! By clicking the above link, etc online adoption contract and finalize your adoption with us animal control need,... Rescue transports from open intake cat adoption brooklyn that are unable to save a percentage. From open intake shelters that are unable to save a high percentage of animals in,!