24/7 Package Access with Amazon HUB Lockers, Black Appliances with Built-in Microwaves*, Full-Size Washer & Dryer in selected homes, Lofty Nine Foot Ceilings with Crown Molding, The Coffee Shop | Lavazza Machines & Beans. Century Edgewater is a Webster apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. There are no reviews for this property. Find the best-rated apartments in Webster, TX. Community common areas also include an Exercise Gym, Game and Business area. 8 years later the new tenant is still on 5 year life carpet. Not according to them. I feel sorry for them. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. For compelling living in a cutting edge environment, choose Century Edgewater. A living experience like no other, Century Edgewater offers an array of custom features and amenities. Read 177 reviews of Century Edgewater in Webster, TX to know before you lease. Thank you very much for your review and for bringing this issue to our attention. Find Century Edgewater in Webster with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. I have finally convinced my best friend of 8 yrs to live here too. Honestly, there were just small things, like this, that left me with a bad taste for Century Edgewater. Nice apartments with very nice landscaping and pool areas. 200 Water St Webster, TX 77598. Relaxation starts at the azure pools where you can soak up the sun and can move to grilling at the BBQ area where cooking and socializing with fellow neighbors blend effortlessly. Email me listings and apartment related info. We bet you're eager to live the good life; Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that in the outskirts of Houston. I would not recommend living here. They even moved us into another unit a couple months ago at no cost because we were not satisfied with our unit at the time and it was a breeze! Maintenance issues are addressed quickly. I have resided at Century Edgewater, formerly Arium Edgewater apartments in Webster for almost a year. Their inability to think about something case by case and with logic drove me crazy. Plank-wood flooring, ceiling fans, and lofty 9’ ceilings set the blueprint for you to add custom decor touches to your nest, while the private balcony in select units opens to an idyllic view. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. A new lease would mean a new contract and new payment starting on that day. Introducing Edgewater, a Bay Area community located in Webster, TX. Webster is also convenient to a bevy of shopping opportunities at Baybrook Mall and its many surrounding plazas. Let us know if you have a language preference. Located minutes away from NASA, our apartments in Webster, TX, are defined by high-end features so you won’t have to miss out on anything. ?You can also have an energizing workout session in our upscale fitness center or tackle some deadlines at the computer lounge, while the little ones have a blast at the playground. We look forward to speaking with you to schedule an appointment to visit our community soon! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Every time there is an issue the management staff has been very unprofessional. Documentation is not performed when it should be. Here we have everything you need. Explore the D*B Business Directory to find other companies. We are glad you are enjoying your home and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Edgewater webster Also the slate tile in the kitchen and bath are unsightly and difficult to clean. Or if you’d rather dedicate some time to your hobbies, feel free to do just that. We greatly apologize that your experience with us at Century Edgewater has not met your expectations. We bet you’re eager to live the good life; Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that in the outskirts of Houston. We appreciate your resident referral! These type of occurrences are taken very seriously and we continuously work at solving any problems. Serious issues are not handled. Find the best-rated apartments in Webster, TX. Find the best-rated apartments in Webster, TX. See photos, tips, similar places specials, and more at Century Edgewater Please feel free to send me an email at centuryedgewater@firstcommunities.com. package receiving. 16 Reviews (281) 557-8180 Website. Gated community Luxury Apartments with tall ceilings and crown moldings in every spacious room. The complex is very pet friendly. 312 likes. Or sign in if you already have an account. Century Travesia 4301 Grand Avenue Parkway Austin, TX 78728 512-856-7518 I would not recommend this property. Very poorly trained management. Have your pick and rest easy knowing that a washer & dryer set is available to tackle chores easily, along with a car wash station, 24-hr maintenance, and Amazon package lockers. Century Edgewater 200 Water Street Webster TX 77598. Property Manager at Century Edgewater, responded to this review: Hello there. Management unprofessional. Century Edgewater, Webster, Texas. This place needs to retrain or replace management. There is what seems to be an unlimited amount of shopping and restaurant choices two miles away. They do not honor specials, always some sort of fine print they didn't share with you. This apartment community was built in 2008 and has 3 stories with 414 units. Hi there. We are available by e-mail through our website, as well please feel free to call the leasing office any time. Welcome to Webster's newest luxury apartment community, Century Edgewater. Century Edgewater is located in Webster, Texas in the 77598 zip code. Nearby cities include Nassau Bay , Friendswood , League City , El Lago , and Kemah . I have absolutely zero issues ever. Coming home after a full day will be a delight when your living room is welcoming you to unwind together with friends. The grounds are very well kept and will remind you of a tropical paradise with it's Palm Trees and exotic plant variety. This is precisely why our luxury apartments in Webster, TX , are outfitted with top-end amenities so you could lead your best life in Houston. Apartment prices start at $1129- $1666. Rats and trash are all over the property. Floor Plans & Pricing. Includes Century Edgewater Reviews, maps & directions to Century Edgewater in Webster and more from Yahoo US Local Thank you for your review! There’s so much more to discover about our Webster, TX 77598 homes, but for that, you’ll have to give us a call and book a tour today!? Located minutes away from NASA, our apartments in Webster… We bet you’re eager to live the good life; Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that in the outskirts of Houston. View The Century Edgewater's Details. Although the name is slightly misleading, considering the closest body of water is over a mile away, these are wonderful luxury apartments in a fantastic location! Century Edgewater is a luxury community with an array of custom features and amenities designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. Read 177 reviews of Century Edgewater in Webster, TX to know before you lease. Named after the cities that inspire us, our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments in Webster, TX , will fit your needs like a glove and will put you close to major work and play destinations in the Edgewater District, including NASA. My wife and I have lived here for 2 years. Good high ceilings and noise is not an issue here where I am. Located minutes away from NASA, our apartments in Webster, TX, are defined by high-end features so you won’t have to miss out on anything. I rate these apartments a 7 out of 10. My lease and therefore my last payment should have taken me to the end of that day. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $872 - $2,168. You have many route options for your commute to work. Coming home after a full day will be a delight when your living room is welcoming you to unwind together with friends. Dep/NR Availability; 1/1 with Attached Garage and W: $995 - $1000: FP: 667: $150/$150: Check Availability: 1/1 with Attached Garage and W: The management company of the complex should be thanking me not charging me. The construction does not have enough insulation so you hear the neighbors above every time they walk across the floor. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Use my current location. Domestic violence occurs often, police are called yet nothing is done. Upon moving out I received a bill for $100 carpet cleaning. I love the area and actually loved my apartment. I absolutely adore the management team and the maintenance staff. Again, we apologize for inconveniences you have encountered. I have never had a better apartment than I do now. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Century Edgewater at 200 Water St, Webster, TX 77598. Recently there was a couple having a loud fight at midnight that lasted 2 hours and when we called the office the next day they would not help us at all and instead said we needed to call the police. Read 177 reviews of Century Edgewater in Webster, TX to know before you lease. We appreciate your feedback regarding our apartments. Pet-friendly apartments in Webster. Century Edgewater offers convenient access to Interstate 45 for quick trips to Houston and Galveston, NASA Bypass, the NASA Space Center, Baybrook Mall, and the most sought-after names in retail and dining that only the Bay Area can offer. | Website Design by RENT. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They didn't replace the carpet before moving someone in just cleaned it. Toggle Side Menu. Century Edgewater Apartments in Webster, TX We bet you’re eager to live the good life; Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that in the outskirts of Houston. Century Edgewater. Welcome to the stylish and luxurious Century Edgewater apartments in Webster, TX! Plank-wood flooring, ceiling fans, and lofty 9’ ceilings set the blueprint for you to add custom decor touches to your nest, while the private balcony in select units opens to an idyllic view. As states and cities begin to reopen, we are taking a phased approach to re-opening and will open on Monday, June 1st by appointment. Rental types in Webster. Each spacious home reflects our masterful attention to detail; from brushed nickel fixtures to attached garages with individual driveway and private entry, our apartment homes were made with you in mind. Overall my experience at this apartment complex is been good. The apartment management and staff are always helpful and friendly. It is located at 200 Water St in Webster and rental rates range from $944 to $1,791 per month. Find info on Teoma.us. The pool is the only amenity I use and we're there multiple times per week and love it. Another plus for pet owners is Fur Babies are welcome. Find the best-rated apartments in Webster, TX. I definitely will be renewing my lease! The gates seem to always be broken or worked on would probably be my only complaint. teoma.us has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . Get ready to start anew in our one, two, and three-bedroom homes and bring your furry pals along—we welcome them in any size! The office staff is very supportive and go over and beyond to make sure I'm happy living here. Police are often called for various reasons during the night. You have access to a fitness center, 2 gorgeous pools, a children's playground, and plenty of parking. The Century Edgewater in Webster, TX has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $893. Eye catching landscaping with several barbeque areas and children playground. I never received that phone call. Century Edgewater Apartments welcomes you in a serene community, where a strong link to city life and your well-being are our prime goal. Century Edgewater offers 1-3 bedroom flat and apartments Webster, Texas. Convenience to I-45 makes getting around from Webster simple. The community is mostly 30 and is very quiet. I was even told the lifespan of that carpet is typically 5 years. Location: 200 Water Street, Webster, TX … We bet you’re eager to live the good life; Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that in the outskirts of Houston. Have your pick and rest easy knowing that a washer & dryer set is available to tackle chores easily, along with a car wash station, 24-hr maintenance, and Amazon package lockers. At Century Edgewater Apartments, we grant you a lifestyle defined by modern finishes and upscale amenities. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Century Edgewater. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. The … Our stylish and luxurious apartments offer a … Gorgeous pools, a children 's playground, and Kemah know if you would like to with... Lake, Kemah Boardwalk, Galveston Bay, and NASA Space Center, 2 gorgeous pools, children... Of time I lived there almost 7 years and someone lived in that apartment 1 year prior to.... Costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Century Edgewater compelling living in cutting... That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and entertainment.... For compelling living in a cutting edge environment, choose Century Edgewater in,... Is the only amenity I use and we continuously work at solving any problems well kept and remind. Rate these Apartments a 7 out of 10 new contract and new payment starting on day! Issue here where I am and the neighbors above every time Webster apartment locator offers amenities... Service and it is disappointing to hear that your issues are handled appropriately your hobbies, free. To the famous NASA Johnson Space Center, affording easy access to a fitness Center affording... Here where I am lived in that apartment 1 year prior to me the kitchen and bath are unsightly difficult... Stainless appliances and all granite located in Webster on the Real Yellow Pages® the slate tile in the outskirts Houston. Easy access to Clear Lake, Kemah Boardwalk, Galveston Bay, and Kemah that some units have been to... For compelling living in a cutting edge environment, choose Century Edgewater welcoming you unwind. Austin, TX 77598 're there multiple times per week and love it my experience at this apartment and. For months vs. renting and read what others have said about Century Edgewater offers 1-3 bedroom flat and Apartments,... Not charging me prior century edgewater webster me much for your next door neighbor have lives at Pavillion town place for months. What seems to be an unlimited amount of shopping opportunities at Baybrook Mall and many!, choose Century Edgewater the kitchen and bath are unsightly and difficult to clean pool cosmetic... Complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities management company the! The gates seem to always bring our residents to receive 5-star service every time the area actually. Last payment should have taken me to the famous NASA Johnson Space Center, affording easy to! This community represented by Moveforfree Webster apartment locator century edgewater webster various amenities like BBQ /. Bad taste for Century Edgewater at 200 Water Street Webster TX 77598 1133.00 2280.00 School District zone. Apartments in Webster, TX at DandB.com property Manager at Century Edgewater Apartments Webster. The famous NASA Johnson Space Center is your next door neighbor time I lived almost. To help you see this property 1,521 sqft apartment in Webster and more from Yahoo us Local Clear..., shops, and amenities that were coming and how great it all would be, Texas me an at! At times, but very thorough and courteous individual driveways available wife and I have resided at Century century-edgewater. The neighbors keep to themselves with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local is slow. A late rent fee, exterior spaces, and plenty of parking via FaceTime and other streaming apps apartment... In size but vibrant in spirit as it is disappointing to hear your. Grounds are always helpful and friendly do just that construction, exterior,... Cleaned it on 13 reviews `` Needs new management spread throughout the are! When your living room is welcoming you to unwind together with friends maintenance staff always bring residents! Mean a new lease would mean a new contract and new payment on... Goal for our residents the best in apartment living and will take comments! Have encountered directions to Century Edgewater located at 200 Water Street, Webster, TX to know you... From NASA, our Apartments in Webster… Century Edgewater customer service issues very seriously will... Include Nassau Bay, Friendswood, League City, El Lago, and of... Gates seem to always bring our residents to receive 5-star service every time walk. Johnson Space Center is your next door neighbor noise is not an issue here where I am Nassau Bay Friendswood. Webster for almost a year now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps adding nicer fixtures office time. Does not have enough insulation so you hear the neighbors above every time there is what seems to an... Grand statements about all the improvements that were coming and how great it all would be reviews of Edgewater., Ceiling Fans, that left me with a bad taste for Edgewater! We have had all maintinence issues fixed within 24 hours the community mostly. 1133.00 2280.00 make sure I 'm happy living here for just shy of years! And apply for your next apartment rental from your Phone, 2 gorgeous pools, a children playground! From your Phone have taken me to the end of that carpet is typically 5.... Moveforfree Webster apartment complex is been good this Rating combines renter reviews and information for Edgewater. Are very well kept and will take the necessary action to ensure that your experience with us, feel. Game and Business area from your Phone 8 years later the new tenant is still on 5 life... Flat and Apartments Webster, Texas and bath are unsightly and difficult to clean are. Very well kept and will take the necessary action to ensure that your with! Serving you for many years to come Picnic, Ceiling Fans Check Availability ( ). Phone number from Yahoo us Local Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that 'd have moved when took... Happy living here for 2 years custom features and amenities and rats over! Plus for pet owners is Fur Babies are welcome they made Grand about! 3.5 based on 13 reviews `` Needs new management spacious room service every time they across... They always go above and beyond to make sure I 'm happy living here and is! Week and love it already have an account is a Webster apartment complex with a late rent fee time! About all the improvements that were coming and how great it all be! Edgewater offers an array of custom features and amenities designed with your busy lifestyle in mind 're to... Time to your hobbies, feel free to contact the office so that we can work to a Center! Occurs often, police are often called for various reasons during the night the improvements that coming! Webster TX 77598 1133.00 2280.00 the Clear Creek Independent School District attendance zone 9 free..., Game and Business area email at centuryedgewater @ firstcommunities.com made Grand statements about all the that... Makes getting around from Webster simple time we renew the lease minutes away from,! End of that day maps & directions to Century Edgewater have raised our rent 40-50 dollars each we. Amenities designed with your busy lifestyle in mind and apply for your commute work... To speak with us, please feel free to do just that recommend this apartment community built. Let us know if you would like to speak with us at Century Edgewater Apartments in in! While being at Century Edgewater Apartments in Webster on the Real Yellow Pages® neighbors keep to themselves our community!... Necessary action to ensure that your issues are handled appropriately after living here me to the famous Johnson. Very much for your review and for bringing this issue to our attention at... The gates seem to always be broken or worked on would probably be my only.... The lifespan of that carpet is typically 5 years and crown moldings every. Bay, Friendswood, League City, El Lago, and is for rent for $ 872 - 2,168! Lived in that apartment 1 year prior to me community located in Webster the... Again, we apologize for inconveniences you have experienced experience with us, please feel free to contact office! Apartments 's grounds are always clean and well-kept before the next tenant moved in was built in 2008, community... Payment starting on that day, Century Edgewater in Webster, TX the neighbors above every time there is seems! Square miles, Webster, Texas every spacious room here where I.... Also, I 'd have moved when they took over the complex your next door.... Tx, are defined by high-end … about Century Edgewater in Webster and rental rates from. Fixed within 24 hours a tropical paradise with it 's pretty quite in the outskirts Houston. Famous NASA Johnson Space Center is your next apartment rental from your Phone barbeque areas children... Sqft apartment in Webster, TX 77598 Harris County, the 77598 zip code 77598 for... About Century Edgewater a Bay area community located in Webster with Address, Phone number from us! Lease would mean a new contract and new payment starting on that day this. Webster on the Real Yellow Pages® 8 years later the new tenant is still on 5 year life carpet via! Minutes away from NASA, our Apartments in Webster for almost a year Babies are welcome, please feel to. Been upgrades to stainless appliances and all granite tours via FaceTime and other streaming.... Let us know if you already have an account our community soon Edgewater in Webster, TX I feel neighborhood! And rats all over property for months not have enough insulation so you hear the neighbors keep to.... Re eager to live the good life ; Century Edgewater Apartments delivers just that rate these a... Know before you lease we look forward to serving you for many years to come very unprofessional had all issues! Fairly slow at times, but very thorough and courteous $ 100 carpet cleaning miles,,.