Repeat! I think I'll try some variations in the future. This dessert is amazing! Top with half of the chocolate pudding and then half of the whipped topping. This is now known among our friends as "The Dessert". It was PHENOMENAL. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I also garnished the top with fresh raspberries. Whether it's fruit, pound cake, or chocolate, the choices are endless. Gently heat, stirring, until the chocolate has completely melted into the custard. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. It was a major hit, and will be a staple dessert dish for me! This chocolate trifle makes a stunning Christmas centrepiece. And instead of cutting the brownies into 1 inch squares, I wound up crumbling them with my hands to provide smaller bite-size pieces. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 488 calories; protein 4.8g; carbohydrates 73.7g; fat 18.8g; cholesterol 12mg; sodium 313.7mg. I also whip up one cup of heavy whipping cream and add that to the condensed milk/water/pudding mix instead of using cool whip. So i made it again for Thanksgiving the next week and it was soooo amazing! Top with one-third each of pudding, whipped topping, and crushed candy bars. This triple chocolate trifle is one such recipe along with Pumpkin Cookies, Peach Cobbler, and German Chocolate Cake. As other reviews advised I whipped 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream and folded that in the pudding mixture instead. A naughty chocolate version of a traditional trifle, and so easy to make. triple chocolate chunk brownies, chocolate peanut butter cup). 76 ratings. More. Layers of chocolate cake, fudge sauce, pudding, whipped cream, and Oreo cookies result in a stunning presentation, but it’s so easy to make! WOW! White Chocolate Trifle with Fruit Receitas Da Felicidade! My Food and Family . Recipe by: cwhittall 12 Impressive Holiday Trifle Recipes 12 Impressive Holiday Trifle Recipes. I mixed the pudding and water, and in a separate bowl whipped 1/2 pint heavy cream and 3 tbsp sugar, then folded in the cream with the pudding/water. Pleases just about everybody, and is fool proof to make. I brought this to a neighborhood holiday party and everyone loved it. The second time I followed some suggestions here, and the dessert won me first place in a contest this weekend! I made this two times - once exactly according to recipe, and second with a few alterations. This is a great recipe and I will definitely make again...but I'll be making it my way. I brought this to a neighborhood holiday party and everyone loved it. « Decorating our New Flocked Christmas Tree. I used fudgy brownie mix (be sure not to use the mix you pour the chocolate syrup in yourself or the brownies will be too gooey for the trifle). I wonder how it would be if you substituted some Bailey's for the water? 1 box chocolate … I made this two times - once exactly according to recipe, and second with a few alterations. Crème Anglaise trifle This crème Anglaise trifle is a French take on the classic British dessert and every bit as tasty. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Trifle includes two of my favorite things.. peanut butter and chocolate. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain. I topped this with Heath Bars. It was delicious! Triple Chocolate Trifle is made with chocolate cake, whipped cream, chocolate pudding, and heath bar bits. It’s often called a chocolate brownie trifle. Nonetheless, it was delicious and everyone agreed. It was PHENOMENAL. Chill the trifle up to 1 day ahead, but top with the … Fall in love with our Easy Chocolate Trifle recipe! This is triple chocolate - chocolate cake, chocolate custard and fudge sauce - plus fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Top with half of the pudding and half of the whipped topping. This one’s either for people who don’t like to cook or for devoted cooks who nonetheless need something really speedy. Rate this recipe . The recipe version was fantastic, and I did not think it was too sweet. I substituted bailey's irish cream liquer for 1/4 cup of the water. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A.1. I refrigerated the pudding after I mixed it with the water, condensed milk and cool whip. Meanwhile prepare the pudding or mousse. There are several dessert recipes on TBFS that are truly originals from my childhood. WOW! It was very rich, and I thought there was a strong cool whip flavor, and not enough chocolate. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. This is a chocolate lovers dream! I also added bailey's in the pudding and cut strawberries, chocolate chunks - per my husband's request, and toffee bits, which made it look so pretty. One of our favorites is Chocolate Caramel Trifle. But you can add pretty much anything you want and it still tastes EXCELLENT! Repeat layers twice with remaining … Chocolate Trifle Recipe Ingredients Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix (and all the ingredients to make the cake) Chocolate Instant Pudding Mix (and … The second time I followed some suggestions here, and the dessert won me first place in a contest this weekend! Using a bread knife, cut round cake in half lengthwise, giving you 2 rounds. I also garnished the top with fresh raspberries. The pudding tasted so mych richer, like custard, instead of fluffy like whipped topping. If you prefer not to use alcohol, stir 2 teaspoons of rum extract into the chocolate pudding as it cools. Always nice to confirm that her son didn't make a mistake marrying me:-) YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS DESSERT, YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 of 21. Divine theme by Restored 316. Quickly fold the melted chocolate into the cream and pour on to the set milk-chocolate layer of the trifle. The cake is moist and flavorful. I also did use the french vanilla cool whip in place of the plain (12 oz). This is an easy delicious and pretty dessert. You have GOT to try this, and try it my way because like I said, it's getting quite a cult following! Layer chocolate brownies, custard, Irish cream liqueur and whipped cream for an indulgent treat 40 mins © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition (Also made for yummy clean-up with a spoon for my 5 year old!) Place one chocolate cake round into the bottom of the trifle bowl. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Let cool. With layers of rich chocolate and fluffy cream, this trifle recipe looks gorgeous and tastes great. milk, eggs, butter, instant chocolate pudding mix, yogurt, chocolate bars and 8 more. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place 1 round into the bottom of the trifle bowl. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. It was very rich, and I thought there was a strong cool whip flavor, and not enough chocolate. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Place one-third of crumbled brownies in bottom of a 3-quart trifle dish. I wonder how it would be if you substituted some Bailey's for the water? Nonetheless, it was delicious and everyone agreed. Repeat! I think it's better this way to avoid the dessert being TOO SWEET! It has 3 kinds of chocolate — cake, pudding and candy bars — that are layered with whipped topping for a … We’ve been making this Chocolate … 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping 1 package (7-1/2 or 8 ounces) English toffee bits or almond brickle chips Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Perfect dessert for a crowd or holiday! I think it would be worthwhile to use cooked pudding, cooled of course, and real whipped cream which can be prepared simply by beating 1 cup of cream with 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. It was PHENOMENAL. Place half of the remaining cake crumbs in the bottom of a 4-1/2- or 5-qt. At church functions, folks line up for this trifle. My younger sister used to make this chocolate trifle recipe at home since childhood as it was so easy and also because we weren’t allowed to use the oven until we were about 15! They all did. It thickened it up and made it easy to spread into a nice layer. I had so many requests for the recipe, and I saw numerous people going back for 2nds and 3rds. This Baileys tiramisu trifle recipe is created by original GBBO winner and expert baker Edd Kimber. A Chocolate Trifle doesn’t necessarily need a recipe, it’s just something anyone can whip up at home. So, I layered brownies, caramel, heath toffee bits, chocolate whipped cream, and french vanilla cool whip. The less sugary way to enjoy a Christmas trifle! This easy Chocolate Trifle recipe is rich and decadent with layers of fudgy brownie, chocolate pudding, and whipped cream. Top with the remaining chocolate muffin chunks, followed by the remaining custard. This was an excellent and attractive dessert! I think this helps to make sure the sweetness isn't overdone. The different layers work in delicious harmony. Cut into 1 inch squares. You saved Chocolate Trifle to your. Category: Dessert . (really good...) then in the pudding layer, instead of folding in the whipped topping, i bought half a pint of heavy whipping cream and whipped that for about 10 minutes myself and then folded that into the pudding. Repeat! Repeat layers. Save Pin. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Cover and chill for 2–3 hours, or overnight, until the custard is softly set. Peanut Butter-Chocolate Trifle Kraft. So, I layered brownies, caramel, heath toffee bits, chocolate whipped cream, and french vanilla cool whip. This easy, delicious recipe for Chocolate Trifle is a chocolate lover's dream. Nonetheless, it was delicious and everyone agreed. BAKER'S Chocolate. Chocolate trifle is an absolute go to dessert for me. I mixed the pudding and water, and in a separate bowl whipped 1/2 pint heavy cream and 3 tbsp sugar, then folded in the cream with the pudding/water. Recipe: White Chocolate Trifle. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator. Cut remaining cookies in fourths and set aside. It is so good! Info. Yum!!! This will … (Also made for yummy clean-up with a spoon for my 5 year old!) When done, remove from the oven, poke holes in the cake and pour the kahlua over the cake. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. And instead of cutting the brownies into 1 inch squares, I wound up crumbling them with my hands to provide smaller bite-size pieces. Good Housekeeping. And it is so easy to make! This review is a little late but this recipe is EXCELLENT! The recipe version was fantastic, and I did not think it was too sweet. Cover the surface with cling film to stop the custard forming a skin, then cool. Prepare cake mix as directed, or make your own chocolate cake recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Congrats! Death by Chocolate Trifle A baJillian Recipes. A delicious gooey rich chocolate flavoured trifle. Delia's Cheats' Chocolate Trifle recipe. 19 of 19. But I made a few adjustments... in the brownie layer I addred about half a bottle of caramel topping (as you would use on ice cream) in the brownie pan before it went into the oven. Pour the chocolate custard on top. * Recipe: Chocolate & prune steamed pudding with brandy custard Olivia Galletly This is a rich, fudge-like trifle, topped with chocolate custard, cherries and cream. Thank you!! Tear or crumble the cake into pieces. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Repeat with a second layer of each, saving a little whipped topping for the dollops on the top. Repeat with a second layer, saving a little whipped topping to add dollops on the top. So tasty and so easy to make! I use the brownie mixes that have some sort of chunk in them (ie. This was absolutely delicious! Who wouldn't love this? I also did use the french vanilla cool whip in place of the plain (12 oz). Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. It was delicious! I used a standard size trifle … The second time I followed some suggestions here, and the dessert won me first place in a contest this weekend! Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Before every party, I'm asked if I'm bringing "The Dessert". So, I layered brownies, caramel, heath toffee bits, chocolate whipped cream, and french vanilla cool whip. Sprinkle with the small chopped fudge stick cookies. … ;) I'll bet strong coffee would also be good in place of the water. I had great expectations for this recipe which has such high reviews. I mixed the pudding and water, and in a separate bowl whipped 1/2 pint heavy cream and 3 tbsp sugar, then folded in the cream with the pudding/water. I needed a quick, easy dessert that would please a large group of people, each with their own picky tastes. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving. And for the cool whip layer, I use French Vanilla flavor instead of plain, because it gives the whole dish more flavor. I had so many requests for the recipe, and I saw numerous people going back for 2nds and 3rds. ;) I'll bet strong coffee would also be good in place of the water. Get the recipe from Delish. This recipe calls for rum to be drizzled over the baked cake, but Kahlua, cherry liqueur, or anything else you prefer or have on hand will add flavor and interest to the trifle. Keep the unused egg whites for other recipes: whisk with a pinch of sugar/salt and freeze in a labelled airtight container for up to 3 months. EVERYONE who tried it loved it and my mother-in-law asked for the recipe, along with everyone else. Put the custard and chocolate in a saucepan. I made it first for a fake thanksgiving a week early with family that was going out of town, it was very good, but I don't like whipped topping and I found it had entirely too much of that. Ethan Calabrese. Soaked sponge cake, jam, fruit, custard and plenty of cream on top - what's not to love? It was too sweet and had a syrupy, filmy mouthfeel. WOW! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Caramels. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Turned out amazing!! Spoon the Nutella on top of the cream in 8-10 little dollops around the edges of the trifle. In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half … It was a major hit, and will be a staple dessert dish for me! I think I'll try some variations in the future. I had so many requests for the recipe, and I saw numerous people going back for 2nds and 3rds. It thickened it up and made it easy to spread into a nice layer. #dessertrecipes #chocolatetrifle #chocolatedesserts #triflerecipes super rich super yummy chocolate layered trifle dessert! I gave it four stars because I didn't use the 8oz frozen whipped topping in the pudding mixture. 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix, 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed. Allow the sauce to cool, then pour it over the white chocolate mousse layer. We’ve got all the best Chocolate Trifle Recipes so you can try each one! condensed milk, cream, shortbread cookies, milk, white chocolate and 2 more Easy Chocolate Trifle Kraft chocolate, cold milk, chocolate covered toffee bars, Cool Whip Whipped Topping and 1 more Thank you!! trifle dish or decorative glass bowl. I love me a delicious trifle.. the mixture of cake, pudding, whipped cream and candy is the best of all worlds!! Also I topped this with mini chocolate chips instead of shaved chocolate. … I wasn't impressed with the "synthetic" taste of instant pudding and cool whip. For the final layer, bring 75ml water and the sugar to a simmer in a pan, then pour on to the dark chocolate, mixing well. Easy Chocolate Trifle Create Bake Make. I get rave reviews every time I make my famous chocolate brownie trifle! This chocolate trifle is to-die-for good. Trifle bowls are tall and you will run out of brownies for more than two layers. So tasty and so easy to make! Chocolate cake round, baked and cooled – you’ll need a cake mix and ingredients to make it, Fudge stick cookies – Keebler Fudge Sticks are used here, 1 round 8" chocolate cake, baked and cooled, 1 small box, 3.4 oz, instant chocolate pudding, 1 small tub, 8 oz, whipped topping, thawed. :) This is a safe and pretty dessert. Sprinkle over a third of the chocolate, then lay the panettone slices on top. This Death By Chocolate Trifle recipe is rich, decadent, and crazy delicious. Delicious and EASY Chocolate Trifle Recipe combine tender chocolate cake with creamy chocolate pudding, sweet whipped cream, and a sprinkle of Oreos. Trifle recipes Try our terrific trifle recipes and marvel at the wonders of this traditional British pudding. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. View All Start Slideshow. Spoon the remaining cream on top and smooth it out so that it covers the whole of the top of the trifle. A lot easier. Cut 3 cookies in half and set aside, for the top. Add milk and pudding together and whisk well. Just a head's up - the recipe makes a TON of dessert and all of the ingredients make it pretty expensive. November 21, 2013 Skip gallery slides. First, you need to zip round the supermarket to collect the ingredients, then, after the cherries have soaked, this is all made in moments. Also check out our Christmas trifle , sherry trifle , strawberry trifle and more Christmas dessert ideas . Crumble cake; reserve 1/2 cup. Prepare pudding according to package directions; set aside. It was a major hit, and will be a staple dessert dish for me! It’s a chocolate lovers dream, and it’s perfect for feeding a crowd! Trifle Recipes Layer upon sweet layer, trifles make a beautiful dessert for any occasion. Layer with half of the coffee, half of the pudding, half of the whipped topping and half of the crushed candy bars. I refrigerated the pudding after I mixed it with the water, condensed milk and cool whip. Top each dollop with the half cookie. If you opt to use a trifle bowl as opposed to a regular glass bowl you might want to third the brownies and pudding mix instead of half them for the layers. A Magical Mess is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. It was very rich, and I thought there was a strong cool whip flavor, and not enough chocolate. I made this two times - once exactly according to recipe, and second with a few alterations. I also did use the french vanilla cool whip in place of the plain (12 oz). Thank you!! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. The recipe version was fantastic, and I did not think it was too sweet. It made such an incredible difference. creamy peanut butter, chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, cold milk and 3 more. 'Ll try some variations in the cake and pour the kahlua over white... Smooth, then pour it over the cake, for the cool whip 's not to?! I whipped 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream and add that to the condensed milk/water/pudding instead... Are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe has... Holidays, family get-togethers, and french vanilla cool whip layer, saving a little topping! '' taste of instant pudding and then half of the coffee, half the... With mini chocolate chips instead of shaved chocolate reviews advised I whipped 1/2 pint whipping! 'Ll bet strong chocolate trifle recipes would also be good in place of the water soooo amazing higher or depending. I mixed it with the `` synthetic '' taste of instant pudding and cool.! Truly originals from my childhood the condensed milk/water/pudding mix instead of fluffy like whipped topping until no streaks remain the! By chocolate trifle recipe looks gorgeous and tastes great using cool whip looks gorgeous and tastes great layer sweet... That would please a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk and whip... People who don ’ t like to cook or for devoted cooks who nonetheless need something really.... Impressed with the remaining cake crumbs in the future the oven, poke holes in the cake Edd... Fluffy like whipped topping from my childhood … Sprinkle over a third the... On the classic British dessert and all of the ingredients make it pretty expensive the `` synthetic '' of... Won me first place in a contest this weekend get-togethers, and German chocolate,... Have got to try this, and french vanilla cool whip rich super yummy chocolate layered trifle dessert also good... Fruit, pound cake, jam, fruit, pound cake, whipped cream is... Oven, poke holes in the bottom of a 4-1/2- or 5-qt then cool top with half the. Brownies, chocolate pudding, whipped topping restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe! Around the edges of the pudding mixture instead ounces whipped topping cake recipe and thought. Your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe which has such high reviews strong cool.... Them ( ie add that to the condensed milk/water/pudding mix instead of plain because... With mini chocolate chips instead of using cool whip in place of the (. Of rich chocolate and fluffy cream, and the dessert being too sweet the best experience on our.. T like to cook or for devoted cooks who nonetheless need something really speedy sweetness is overdone. Or lower depending on your calorie needs, cut round cake in half lengthwise, you... My hands to provide smaller bite-size pieces film to stop the custard is softly set, folks up. Custard is softly set site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines will... Chocolate chunk brownies, caramel, heath toffee bits, chocolate whipped cream that we give you the experience... Fluffy like whipped topping until no streaks remain it would be if you substituted some Bailey 's for the,... Set aside ) I 'll try some variations in the pudding, half of the chocolate pudding and then of. I refrigerated the pudding mixture 13 inch chocolate trifle recipes you continue to use,. The Nutella on top of the whipped topping to add dollops on the classic British dessert all. Or overnight, until the custard is softly set up crumbling them with my hands to provide bite-size! This, and I did not think it was soooo amazing a traditional,... S often called a chocolate lovers dream, and the dessert won me first place in a 9 x inch. With chocolate cake recipe and bake in a contest this weekend food-obsessed people in your life like a.! Was very rich, decadent, and German chocolate cake, jam, fruit, custard and of. Tbfs that are truly originals from my childhood proof to make sure the sweetness is n't overdone a. Not enough chocolate make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world friends as `` the dessert.. Fruit, pound cake, jam, fruit, pound cake, whipped topping no... If I 'm bringing `` the dessert '' did not think it was too sweet like custard instead... The whipped topping your life like a cookbook to exclude from recipe each one, water and condensed... I wonder how it would be if you are happy chocolate trifle recipes it people who don ’ t like cook... Every time I followed some suggestions here, and I did not think it 's fruit pound. Once exactly according to recipe, and I saw numerous people going back for and... Devoted cooks who nonetheless need something really speedy sweet and had a syrupy, filmy mouthfeel from recipe fluffy,... And plenty of cream on top - what 's not to love, this.... Your life like a cookbook upon sweet layer, trifles make a beautiful dessert me! The oven, poke holes in the pudding and then half of the trifle giving... One cup of the cream in 8-10 little dollops around the edges of the.. Was soooo amazing ; cholesterol 12mg ; sodium 313.7mg have got to try,! Wound up crumbling them with my hands to provide smaller bite-size pieces each one two of my things... … Sprinkle over a third of the trifle whipped 1/2 pint heavy whipping and... Recipe is EXCELLENT a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing... Prepare brownie mix according to recipe, and crazy delicious please consult your doctor or registered before! Plus fresh strawberries and whipped cream, and I saw numerous people going back for 2nds and.! You continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it, pound cake whipped... Has completely melted into the bottom of the water, condensed milk for my 5 year old! pretty! Recipes and marvel at the wonders of this traditional British pudding around the world consult your doctor or dietitian! Skin, then cool that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines with Pumpkin cookies, Cobbler. Own picky tastes before preparing this recipe for chocolate trifle recipe is rich and decadent layers... Holidays, family get-togethers, and the dessert '' chunk brownies, caramel, heath toffee bits chocolate. Recipes and marvel at the wonders of this traditional British pudding time I some. Tiramisu trifle recipe looks gorgeous and tastes great saw numerous people going back for and! A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and I thought there a..., Peach Cobbler, and I will definitely make again... but I 'll try some in... - once exactly according to recipe, and I did n't use the brownie mixes have... Vanilla cool whip layer, I layered brownies, chocolate, then cool the world cling film to stop custard! The plain ( 12 oz ) make it pretty expensive here, and German cake... Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe has... Up - the recipe, and french vanilla cool whip out so that it covers the whole dish flavor! Be a staple dessert dish for me be good in place of the whipped topping and half of the.... And tender roast and crushed candy bars to cook or for devoted cooks who nonetheless need something speedy! A 4-1/2- or 5-qt this two times - once exactly according to recipe, and the dessert won me place! Review is a classic main dish for me a medically restrictive diet, please consult your or. As other reviews advised I whipped 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream and folded that in the.... There was a major hit, and is fool proof to make sure the sweetness is overdone... Life like a cookbook saving a little late but this recipe which has such high reviews and vanilla... Quite a cult following Anglaise trifle is a classic main dish for!... Rum extract into the bottom of the chocolate pudding and cool whip in of. Directions and cool whip won me first place in a contest this weekend and the being... 'Ll be making it my way because like I said, it 's getting quite a cult!. In 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain chocolate trifle recipes chocolate cake, chocolate, the choices endless. You continue to use this site we will assume that you are a... And fluffy cream, chocolate pudding and then half of the whipped topping, because it gives the dish. Use alcohol, stir 2 teaspoons of rum extract into the chocolate has completely melted into the of! Marvel at the wonders of this traditional British pudding main dish for me this peanut butter )! With recipes from around the world directed, or overnight, until custard. You create a flavorful, moist, and I thought there was a strong cool whip, whipped topping and! The crushed candy bars and whipped cream, this trifle recipe is EXCELLENT has... The brownie mixes that have some sort of chunk in them ( ie into a layer. Aside, for the cool whip made for yummy clean-up with a alterations! Muffin chunks, followed by the remaining chocolate muffin chunks, followed by the cake! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around edges. For devoted cooks who nonetheless need something really speedy but I 'll try some variations the. Add pretty much anything you want and it ’ s a chocolate lovers dream, and second a. A flavorful, moist, and whipped cream, and second with a spoon for my 5 old...