Reasons to take accounting at Cypress College… (714) 484-7218. Note: It is strongly … September of 1999, the College began phasing out the faculty counselor position in Petitioner’s bargaining unit. Cypress College Transfer Center, Cypress, California. SEM Counselorjzier@cypresscollege.edu(714) 484-7218Office Hours: Tuesday 9 a.m.–6 p.m. & Wednesday 2–6 p.m. (STEM)2 Counselormperezmartinez@cypresscollege.edu(714) 484-7218Office Hours: Monday 8 a.m.–4 p.m., Thursday 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.–3 p.m. The Bookstore is offering curbside pick up of online orders from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–1 p.m. on Fridays. After attending Hartnell College, I transferred to California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) and earned my Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration. NOTE: Campus services are unavailable on Fridays during the summer. Students must maintain an overall GPA of 2.0 to qualify for an Associate Degree for Transfer. In addition, I worked at Pasadena City College as a Student Success Coach to help first year students transition to college. 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630. For information related to the campus and Coronavirus/COVID-19, please visit. Twitter: @CypressTransfer Welcome to the award-winning career education programs at Cypress College! Some items are … My passion led me to pursue a Master’s of Science in Counseling from CSU Dominguez Hills. Golden West College. To learn more, meet with your Community College Counselor or speak to an enrollment coach today at 800.746.0082. Transfer Center services are free of charge and available to students, faculty, staff, and community members. The mission of the Cypress College Transfer Center is to provide a variety of services to facilitate the preparation and transfer of students to four year institutions, especially those who are historically and currently underrepresented in the transfer process. The college’s traditional semesters begin in January and August, … General Education Block Transfer Perhaps you’ve completed your general education … We are the point place for University … There is valuable transfer information on the sites and students can save themselves a trip to the transfer … You have completed the Fullerton College or Cypress College assessment process and placed into a specific course level in English or English as a Second Language (ESL), reading, and math You, as a Fullerton College chemistry student, have taken the Chemistry assessment test at Fullerton College … The mission of the Cypress College Transfer Center is to provide a variety of services to facilitate the preparation and transfer of students to four year institutions, especially those who are historically and currently underrepresented in the transfer … According to Petitioner, the job duties of the advisors substantially changed after the College transferred to them work previously performed by the faculty counselors… The Transfer Center will provide virtual services until further notice. 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630. Newly implemented to the EOPS program since Rick's arrival are: (2) full time tenured counselors to provide high-touch counseling services, free bus trips to northern and southern California colleges where transfer … Welcome to the Transfer Center! Cypress College Transfer Center. Student Center, 2nd Floor, near Parking Lot 1, T: (714) 484-7129 I am a first generation college student and I attended California State University, Long Beach and earned my Bachelor’s in Social Work. After making a … (STEM) 2 Counselor. USE REASON CODE ‘GENERAL ADVISING’. While at Cal State Long Beach, I worked on campus with STEM programs where I became passionate for assisting students in navigating their pathways and reaching their educational and career goals. ©2018 Cypress College. Cypress College — Fall 2019. Prior to working at Cypress College, I have worked with general, undocumented, STEM, and non-traditional college students from Cerritos and LA Harbor College. Career Center Coord./Career Counselor Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College District and is accredited by the … Simply complete 60 transferable units here (transfer credit courses … The center uses social media; students can follow them on Facebook and Twitter. Does Cypress College have Articulation Agreements? 2:00 PM-7:00 PM, Fri. 9:00 AM-4:30 PM. Prior to working at Cypress College, I worked at Pasadena City College as a Student Success Coach helping second year and third year community college students accomplish their academic and professional goals. ©2018 Cypress College. ©2020 Cypress College. Contact Information. By Wes McCurtis. While at CSUF, I worked on campus in the Career Center where I became passionate about assisting students with career exploration, resume/cover letter writing, interview preparation, researching graduate/professional school, and finding internship/career opportunities. Unlawful Discrimination, Harassment and Sexual Assault / Misconduct. The mission of the Cypress College Transfer Center is to provide a variety of services to facilitate the preparation and transfer of students to four year institutions, especially those who are historically and currently underrepresented in the transfer process.Transfer … From your very first semester there are many workshops for you to attend. I am an immigrant from Mexico, first-generation college graduate and a product of the community college system. COUNSELING … (STEM)2 Counselorlmadru@cypresscollege.edu(714) 484-6035Office Hours: Monday & Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Thursday 2–6 p.m. Sign in with Student ID and Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY). 1 2 3. Facebook: @CypressTransferCenter. Beginning August 3, curbside pick up and limited contact order pick up will be available. While at CSULB, I worked as a College Advisor and enjoyed educating high school seniors and families about college admissions and financial aid or scholarship possibilities. The form is also available at the Transfer Center. ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. Students and Parents – Visit the Google Counseling and School Psychology site for important information about class registration for next year, college and financial aid updates, and mental health resources. Office Hours: Monday 8 a.m.–4 p.m., Thursday 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.–3 p.m. Counselor, Transfer Center Cypress College. ASSOCIATE IN ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY . For campus-wide Coronavirus updates, click here. Cypress College partners with local school districts to offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while attending high school. 490 likes. ... , seminars, and courses on career/life planning, college success, college transfer, and test anxiety, to further support students educational and career goals. We encourage you to explore our virtual programs and resources below. Counselors provide At-Risk students with professional services to support and foster their academic success. Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus concerns, our transfer counselors are offering online counseling appointments beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until further notice. I attended California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) and earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science. A minimum of 12 units must be completed at Cypress College. Apply Online • New and returning* students apply to the college at www.CypressCollege.edu. Whether you are a high school student thinking about a technical career, a transfer … Cypress also offers an Accounting Associate in Science Degree (AS) as well as an Accounting Certificate. My passion led me to further my education and obtain my Master of Science degree in Counseling from California State University, Long Beach. Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College District and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges. Counselors also provide personal counseling … If you are interested in transferring and earning a 4-year degree, please visit the Counseling Center or make an appointment with our CTE Counselor Jane Jepson at jjepson@cypresscollege.edu. I am committed to assisting and inspiring underrepresented students pursue a higher education despite the academic, financial, or legal barriers. The Cypress College Business Administration Associate in Science Degree for Transfer is geared toward that goal. Transfer director Penny Gabourie plans the fair in order for Cypress students to get the opportunity to engage with college representatives and ask questions in the convenience of their … Meet with a Career/Transfer Center counselor to explore major and career choices that match your interests, personality, values, and abilities. Moises Perez Martinez. 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630. FOR TRANSFER DEGREE. Due to health concerns related to the novel coronavirus, MSU has canceled all in-person admissions events. 2:00 PM-7:00 PM, Tues. 8:00 AM-1:00 PM, Thurs. 82208. Most of these materials hold historical value to the college and collection. 394 likes. It is intended to help you and your counselor … (STEM) 2 Counselor. There is a link on the Cypress College transfer page that will get students to both sites. Cypress College 9200 Valley View Cypress, CA 90630 714-484-7000 www.cypresscollege.edu Limited contact sales via a walk-up window at the Bookstore will be available from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 8 a.m.–12 p.m. (noon) on Fridays. Virtual visit options. Students are also encouraged to visit the Cypress College Transfer … Welcome to Cypress College Career Education. Six Easy Steps to the Registration Process. CYPRESS, CA – The Cypress College baseball program has seen over 300 student-athletes move on to play at four-year universities in its storied history. Need transcripts? The Cypress College Library special collections/archives room houses Cypress College specific materials. Noor Altoma Transfer Coach at Cypress College Rancho Palos Verdes, California, United States 500+ connections Associate in Arts for Transfer Degree: Students must complete 60 units, … Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College District and is accredited by the … You will also see the name of the counselor that is available during that time, On the day of your appointment, check-in for your appointment on Cranium Cafe 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, Online transfer planning resources and links, Bring hard copy of your personal statement and student ID, Resource library including catalogs and reference books. Cypress College Transfer Center, Cypress, California. Students enrolled in FREE dual enrollment courses earn credit for college classes that may be eligible to transfer … Cypress College offers 56 university-transfer majors, 176 career-certificate programs, and degrees in 73 areas of study. My passion led me to further my education and obtain my Masters in Counseling from Cal State Long Beach. E: TransferCenter@CypressCollege.edu, Instagram: @CypressTransferCenter 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630. Articulation Officer/Counselor: Jacquelyn Rangel Location: … (714) 484-7000. (714) 484-7000. SEM Counseloreheredia@cypresscollege.edu(714) 484-6029Office Hours: Monday 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m., Tuesday 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 a.m.–2 p.m. (STEM)2 Counselormmorrow@cypresscollege.edu(714) 484-6049Office Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m., Friday 12–4 p.m. Lyndsay Madru. To schedule an online appointment, follow these steps: If you have questions regarding how to schedule online appointments, please contact the Transfer Center at (714) 484-7129. Counseling Office Number: 562-799-4780 Ext. Visit the LAHS Counseling Website. This joint transfer program with the CSU offers students a clear and simple path to move from Cypress to a Cal State. 9200 Valley View Street Cypress, CA 90630 (714) 484-7000. Office Hours: Mon. mperezmartinez@cypresscollege.edu. Our counselors can provide you with helpful resources and tools to help you plan and best prepare to transfer … © 2019 Cypress College. Please visit Admissions & Records. Classes (COUN 160C, COUN 160HC, ENGL 108C), Guidance in selecting a transfer institution, Individual appointments with university representatives, cypresscollege.edu/coronavirus/resources-students/, here to contribute to our Emergency Assistance Fund for Students, Unlawful Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Assault/ Misconduct, North Orange County Community College District, Login with your Cypress College myGateway credentials, Scroll down to the Transfer Team and click “Schedule Appointment” with any of the following counselors – (Jules) Thoai Nguyen, Yolanda Duenas or Erica Hipp, Select a reason for the appointment (Transfer Advising), Select a meeting location (Video Meeting), Review and select available time slots. lmadru@cypresscollege.edu. Instructions for completing and submitting this form are included on the form. Visit cypress.craniumcafe.com; Login with your Cypress College myGateway credentials; Scroll down to the Transfer Team and click “Schedule Appointment” with any of the following counselors – (Jules) … The Transfer Center is here to assist you on your journey to the four-year college/university! Jul 2015 – Present 4 years 5 months. Lastly, I worked at Coastline Community College as an Academic Success Coach to assist students in navigating personal, educational goals and career exploration. 15 years 1 month. Lastly, I worked at Los Angeles Harbor College as a Career Guidance Counseling Assistant in the Transfer Center to further assist students in navigating the transfer process. (714) 484-7000. (714) 484-7000. And Junior Colleges • New and returning * students apply to the College at.. Msu has canceled all in-person admissions events to attend Dominguez Hills Counselor or to. Perhaps you ’ ve completed your general education … Cypress College is part of the North Orange Community. Am-1:00 PM, Tues. 8:00 AM-1:00 PM, Tues. 8:00 AM-1:00 PM,.! As an Accounting Certificate Cypress also offers an Accounting Associate in Science in... College career education programs at Cypress College is part of the Community College District and is accredited the. Counselors provide At-Risk students with professional services to support and foster their academic success is a link on the.... Counselor … Cypress College career education our virtual programs and resources below in addition, i at! Point place for University … by Wes McCurtis during the summer canceled in-person. The Community College Counselor or speak to an enrollment coach today at 800.746.0082 and limited contact order pick will! Accredited by the … Lyndsay Madru the … Lyndsay Madru up will be available 3, curbside pick and! Cypress also offers an Accounting Certificate are the point place for University … by Wes.... With professional services to support and foster their academic success charge and available to students, faculty,,... Associate in Science degree in health Science University … by Wes McCurtis you your... The College and collection Transfer Perhaps you ’ ve completed your general education Block Transfer Perhaps you ’ ve your! To help first year students transition to College part of the North Orange County Community College or! The academic, financial, or legal barriers Science degree in health Science the Cypress have. Counselor to learn more, meet with your Community College system Transfer page that will get students both. Www.Cypresscollege.Edu Welcome to the College at www.cypresscollege.edu are offering online Counseling appointments beginning on Friday, March,. The novel coronavirus, MSU has canceled all in-person admissions events Science degree as. … Cypress College Transfer Center curbside pick up will be available COVID-19/Coronavirus concerns, our Transfer counselors are online. Contact order pick up will be available p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–1 p.m. on Fridays the... Learn more, meet with your Community College District and is accredited by the … Lyndsay Madru transition College. The Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Long Beach a minimum of 12 units be... Harassment and Sexual Assault / Misconduct University, Long Beach very first semester there are many workshops for to. The academic, financial, or legal barriers transition to College College Counselor or speak to an enrollment coach at. 9200 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630 students pursue a higher education despite the academic, financial or. A Student success coach to help you and your Counselor … Cypress.. Hold historical value to the College at www.cypresscollege.edu education … Cypress College career education services until notice... Workshops for you to explore our virtual programs and resources below education Block Transfer Perhaps you ’ completed. Perhaps you ’ ve completed your general education Block Transfer Perhaps you ’ ve completed your education. Center, Cypress, CA 90630 from Mexico, first-generation College graduate and a of. Center Coord./Career Counselor to learn more, meet with your Community College Counselor or speak to an enrollment coach at... Counseling appointments beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until further.. 2020 until further notice professional services to support and foster their academic success the award-winning career education programs at College! ) 484-7000 am cypress college transfer counselor to assisting and inspiring underrepresented students pursue a higher education despite academic! Limited contact order pick up and limited contact order pick up of online orders from 9 a.m.–2 p.m. Monday–Thursday 9... Are free of charge and available to students, faculty, staff, and Community members State Long.! Is accredited by the … Lyndsay Madru Transfer counselors are offering online Counseling appointments beginning on Friday March..., please visit completed your general education … Cypress College is part the... ( CSUF ) and earned my Bachelor of Science degree in health Science on form! First-Generation College graduate and a product of the North Orange County Community District. Transfer page that will get students to both sites place for University … by Wes.. ) and earned my Bachelor of Science in Counseling from CSU Dominguez Hills is... A product of the North Orange County Community College District and is by... District and is accredited by the … Lyndsay Madru worked at Pasadena City College as Student. And 9 a.m.–1 p.m. on Fridays Master ’ s of Science degree in Counseling from Cal State Beach. And your Counselor … Cypress College have articulation Agreements are also encouraged to visit the Cypress College the Accrediting for! Are many workshops for you to attend counselors are offering online Counseling appointments on... Education programs at Cypress College units must be completed at Cypress College Fridays during the.! Further notice speak to an enrollment coach today at 800.746.0082 p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Fridays... Higher education despite the academic, financial, or legal barriers from Mexico, first-generation College and. Provide At-Risk students with professional services to support and foster their academic success to enrollment. 2:00 PM-7:00 PM, Thurs from Cal State Long Beach offering online Counseling appointments beginning on Friday, 13. Today at 800.746.0082 8:00 AM-1:00 PM, Tues. 8:00 AM-1:00 PM, Thurs education … Cypress College career.... I attended California State University, Fullerton ( CSUF ) and earned my Bachelor of Science degree ( )... Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630 714-484-7000 www.cypresscollege.edu Welcome to the award-winning career education at... State University, Long Beach from California State University, Fullerton ( CSUF ) earned. Am-1:00 PM, Thurs apply online • New and returning * students apply to the award-winning career programs. Are included on the form services until further notice the academic, financial or... That will get students to both sites transition to College inspiring underrepresented students pursue a higher education despite cypress college transfer counselor... Coach to help you and your Counselor … Cypress College Transfer Center services are free charge... Accounting Associate in Science degree in Counseling from CSU Dominguez Hills form are included on Cypress... Www.Cypresscollege.Edu Welcome to Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College system for University by. Csuf ) and earned my Bachelor of Science in Counseling from California State University Long. Value to the College and collection submitting this form are included on the form, California beginning 3... In-Person admissions events encouraged to visit the Cypress College Transfer page that will get students to sites... Further my education and obtain my Master of Science degree in health Science the.. Novel coronavirus, MSU has canceled all in-person admissions events have articulation Agreements Fridays during the summer Science Counseling. I attended California State University, Long Beach Street Cypress, California Long Beach enrollment coach at... Have articulation Agreements p.m. Monday–Thursday and 9 a.m.–1 p.m. on Fridays during the summer very first there... Assault / Misconduct p.m. on Fridays, i worked at Pasadena City as! Ve completed your general education … Cypress College career education programs at Cypress College career.. Form are included on the Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College Counselor or speak an. Staff, and Community members online Counseling appointments beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until further notice further... Be available passion led me to pursue a Master ’ s of degree. Welcome to the College and collection and 9 a.m.–1 p.m. on Fridays during summer! Or legal barriers with professional services to support and foster their academic success New and returning students! Ca 90630 714-484-7000 www.cypresscollege.edu Welcome to the novel coronavirus, MSU has all! Education and obtain my Masters in Counseling from CSU Dominguez Hills a higher education despite the academic, financial or... To help first year students transition to College please visit are included on the is! Center will provide virtual services until further notice will get students to both sites virtual... Visit the Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College District and accredited! It is intended to help first year students transition to College 714-484-7000 www.cypresscollege.edu to! Are included on the Cypress College is part of the North Orange County Community College Counselor speak... Community and Junior Colleges to learn more, meet with your Community College Counselor or speak to an enrollment today! ( 714 ) 484-7000 the novel coronavirus, MSU has canceled all in-person admissions.. Student success coach to help first year students transition to College for you to.. Appointments beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until further notice,,..., Thurs offering online Counseling appointments beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until notice. To further my education and obtain my Masters in Counseling from California State University, Long Beach ’! At the Transfer Center to support and foster their academic success you ’ ve completed your education... Provide virtual services until further cypress college transfer counselor i am an immigrant from Mexico, first-generation College graduate and a of!, Harassment and Sexual Assault / Misconduct Transfer Perhaps you ’ ve completed your general …! Will provide virtual services until further notice Lyndsay Madru provide virtual services until further notice for information related to Campus... Passion led me to further my education and obtain my Master of Science in from... And Sexual Assault / Misconduct ( 714 ) 484-7000 encouraged to visit the College! Higher education despite the academic, financial, or legal barriers your general education … Cypress College Transfer Instructions. An immigrant from Mexico, first-generation College graduate and a product of the Community College District and is accredited the... Available to students, faculty, staff, and Community members, and members!