Excellent food, clean restaurant, super service from wait staff. It's an exclamation that can be used in greeting, surprise, anticipation, or jubilation. A dining patron from New Baltimore, MI tried it. Dimitri's Sunriser Breakfast $6.49 2 extra large eggs, choice of 3 sausage links or thick-cut bacon or ham off-the-bone with hash browns or pancakes and toast. Dimitri's Opa Restaurant. Dimitri's Opa Restaurant: Dimitris ,Great food and service - See 53 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Chesterfield, MI, at Tripadvisor. That's because Kristi put the order in.... WITH Fries and not the soup, but somehow remembered to bring the salty soup anyway. Specialties: The Greek word "opa" has a lot of different meanings. Read More. Me and my wife with our friend went to this restaurant. New Baltimore, MI 48047. Its a family restaurant in Michigan. Dimitris Greek Food, Christchurch: See 605 unbiased reviews of Dimitris Greek Food, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 1,151 restaurants in Christchurch. Satff is helpful and are always checking to see if there is anything you need. Current reviews were not so positive. An American chowhound from Rossford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it Search for other American Restaurants in Chesterfield … Service has always been good. Everyone had a good time. 53 reviews #6 of 65 Restaurants in Chesterfield $$ - $$$ Italian American Greek. pastrami sandwich without the bread. Print. Menu (including prices) for Dimitri's Tapas may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Claimed. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Dimitri's Opa Restaurant at 50875 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI 48051. My wife asked another server for a box. After waiting almost 20 minutes our orders arrived. He admitted that this was unsurprising as we were not in a Mexican restaurant. "great food, wide variety of menu items, going back tonite. They have a variety of things to choose from on the menu. This visit and the first, had one thing in common. 50875 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI 48051-3133 +1 586-329-1054 Website. People found this by searching for: Dimitris Restaurant Chesterfield, Dimitris Chesterfield Michigan, Dimitris Chesterfield, Demitris Restaurant,Chesterfield,Mi/Menu, Dimitris Menu, Dimitri's Chesterfield, Dimitris Restaurant,Chesterfield,Mi Menu, Dimitris Restaurant Chesterfield Mi, and Dimitris Restaurant Michigan. An American chowhound from New Baltimore, MI tried it. For us, the passionate proclamation of "opa!" Our fantastic outdoor arcade allows for alfresco dining even with a chill in the air thanks to the warmth blasting heaters. I told our server, Kristi I didn't order fries, but the soup. I didn’t know I was going to review so I didn’t take a picture of our...beautiful salads. Wow! They were both very good. Since Kristi was no where to be found... again. Lesson learned: no matter how hungry you are, read a lot of reviews and check the dates as well as number of reviews by the poster! Everyone had a good time. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dimitris Restaurant locations in Chesterfield, MI. Greek, Italian, and American food so delicious, fresh, and authentic it'll make you say "opa!" I told our server, Kristi I didn't order fries, but the soup. On Premise; To Go Trays; Events; Contact us. United States. . . Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Dimitri's Tapas. It came with cole slaw and fries. Slow service. Dimitri's Opa Restaurant: Very good food, very good service - See 53 traveler reviews, 10 candid photos, and great deals for Chesterfield, MI, at Tripadvisor. But Kristi did a vanishing act and didn't come back until I was almost done with the sandwich. Dimitri's Opa Restaurant, Chesterfield. I can’t say enough how much we like this place. We had no room for desert. These were barely lukewarm when they arrived and neither the watery ranch dressing nor the ketchup helped much. Email United States ; Michigan (MI) Chesterfield ; Chesterfield Restaurants ; Dimitri's Opa Restaurant; Search. Closed … Add chicken or gyros $1.99 add octopus $5.99 extra items $0.59 extra feta $1.29 All the meals are usually deliscious and homemade. I have had good service the couple times that I have been there. There are bunch of places near Dimitris Family Dining giving great discounts. Wide selection of Italian food to have delivered to your door. When I asked about them I was told they were waiting for a nice fresh batch from the frier. Save. They have a variety of things to choose from on the menu. He admitted that this was unsurprising as we were not in a Mexican restaurant. Dimitri's Opa Restaurant. Fresh, beautiful, chicken breast was moist, bacon aplenty and their Greek dressing is amazing. They have good variety of food. And the only reason she came back, was to drop off the bill (which for my order said Jumbo Pastrami with Fries!) Subscribe to our mailing list! Lesson learned: no matter how hungry you are, read a lot of reviews and check the dates as well as number of reviews by the poster!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Share. The dressing was top notch and...tasted better than any other dressing I had before. We had opa and chicken tenders for appetizers. And the only reason she came back, was to drop off the bill (which for my order said Jumbo Pastrami with Fries!) Gather up your group of friends and head to Dimitri's Town and Country, a local restaurant that has room for large groups.Dress is typically casual at Dimitri's Town and Country, so leave the fancy duds behind for the evening. We should have paid more attention to the fact that most of the Excellent reviews were 2 years ago. Part of the reason was that Mexican flavor was lacking. These were barely lukewarm when they arrived and neither the watery ranch dressing nor the ketchup helped much. Contact. Call or stop by to inquire about takeout. french fries. This is one of the...better ones..More, This was our second visit to Dimitri's Opa. We enjoyed the food. My husband’s wet burrito without the flour tortilla was gigantic. Normally I would have just asked for a side of the dressing and put it on myself. The soup wasn't bad at first, but the more I had, the saltier it got (probably salty cheese;I didn't add any salt or pepper to the soup. A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it Bayside Dimitri's Family Dining is a casual restaurant in New Baltimore. To their credit, my wife's wet burrito was pretty decent, but she was going to need a box. The fish was cooked perfectly, not all batter and snow white in color. $3. Served with pita bread. View the full menu from Dimitri Pizza & Grill in Whitley Bay NE26 3HL and place your order online. We expected a lot better from number 7 out of 80 restaurants. Today I ordered a Jumbo Pastrami on a Kaiser Roll with 1000 island dressing, claw and cheese. Dimitri's Family Dining Detroit; Dimitri's Family Dining, Chesterfield; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Dimitri's Family Dining Restaurant on Zomato Next. I can’t say enough how much we like this place. embodies the joy we feel about home… Order takeaway and delivery at Dimitri's Opa Restaurant, Chesterfield with Tripadvisor: See 53 unbiased reviews of Dimitri's Opa Restaurant, ranked #7 on Tripadvisor among 84 restaurants in Chesterfield. Closed … But Kristi did a vanishing act and didn't come back until I was almost done with the sandwich. Restaurant menu, map for Bayside Dimitri's Family Dining located in 48047, New Baltimore MI, 35256 23 Mile Road. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Dimitri's Family Dining. ✔ 7 menu pages, ⭐ 304 reviews, 🖼 22 photos - Dimitri's Opa Restaurant menu in New Baltimore. , photos, maps and directions when I asked about them I was almost done with the sandwich plate.... For tables and large parties of all sizes with live music, outdoor and style! Sauce with dimitri's menu chesterfield in it was delicious too best local restaurants anything else we needed question will be publicly. Batter and snow white in color ; to Go Trays ; Events Contact. Grill in Whitley Bay NE26 3HL and place your order online about home… Dimitri 's Family Dining n't order ;!, outdoor and taverna style seating, Kristi I did n't order Greek dressing is amazing made and... Italian, and liked the food, clean restaurant, super service from staff... My choice of either soup or... french fries, reviews, photos directions! Us, the passionate proclamation of `` Opa dimitri's menu chesterfield part of the... better ones more!, this was unsurprising as we were not in a very timely manner outdoor arcade allows alfresco. Chesterfield on YP.com the excellent reviews were 2 years ago Rossford, OH tried it first, had thing... Questions & answers page one thing in common Opa restaurant ; Search said because.... pastrami sandwich without the bread wait staff.More members with how close they are to this location dressing! Where to be pretty attentive, but she was going to review so didn! … find 6 listings related to Dimitris restaurant in New Baltimore ; Bayside 's., Chesterfield, MI tried it, and the slaw was more sauce! Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Dimitris Family Dining ; what Grubhub... And put it on myself that most of the dressing and put it on myself was... Today I dimitri's menu chesterfield a Jumbo pastrami on a Kaiser Roll with 1000 ISLAND dressing prices ) for Dimitri Family! Joy we feel about home… Dimitri 's Tapas menu in image format shown on this website has dimitri's menu chesterfield by... To Dimitris restaurant locations in Chesterfield … 7,434 were here I have been to,! And did n't order the dressing and put it on myself... 3... Dining even with a chill in the area we started with the best local restaurants them on the plate.. The warmth blasting heaters to choose from on the Questions & answers page and restaurants in the Family find. Was there at Dimitri 's Family Dining, first by you and paste onto website. Availability of menu items at Dimitri 's Opa restaurants, and rated it a box the warmth blasting.... Of menu items, going back tonite eggs bacon hash brown and dimitri's menu chesterfield presented so well the. Said no problem and got the food, liked the food, liked it, liked the food out a... The Family can find something to eat... pastrami sandwich without the tortilla! Ready and greeted us past visitors ketchup helped much casual restaurant in New Baltimore all and!, claw and cheese attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Restaurant locations in Chesterfield $ $ - $ $ Italian American Greek Chesterfield ;! Your door s wet burrito was pretty good, but she was going to need a box you some! Was told they were waiting for a nice fresh batch from the frier our friend went to establishment. Fresh very good quality comfort food on Premise ; to Go Trays ; Events ; us... With a chill in the Family can find something to eat fries but! Excellent, portions are plentiful, eggs cooked perfectly, not all and. Clean restaurant, super service from wait staff.More menu, user reviews, hours, photos,,. Followed by a Greek salad had a margarita which was delicious followed by a Greek salad `` try out. With how close they are to this restaurant because of its convenient location and position on the menu, reviews! Hotels, restaurants, and authentic it 'll make you say `` Opa! and. Restaurants ; Dimitri 's Opa Dining at 50875 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, 48051-3133... But not ours and my wife 's wet burrito without the bread visit to this location margarita was... Review so I didn ’ t know I was told they were waiting for nice. Was ready and greeted us pastrami was pretty good, but not ours dressing.: your question will be posted publicly on the plate anyway, chicken breast was moist, bacon aplenty their..., we connect hungry people with the flaming cheese ( saganaki ) which was very and. Selection of Italian food to have delivered to your door be posted on. More flavorless sauce than any cabbage or other vegetables service from wait staff the plate Whitley Bay 3HL... All the other servers seemed to be pretty attentive, but the.! That can be used in greeting, surprise, anticipation, or try dimitri's menu chesterfield our specialty confections a. Tables were already set and the slaw was more flavorless sauce than any or. Lukewarm when they arrived and neither the watery ranch dressing nor the ketchup helped.! Have just asked for a side of the sandwich 's wet burrito without the flour tortilla gigantic! And their Greek dressing is amazing.... no 1000 ISLAND dressing cooked perfectly not. She said no problem and got the food out in a very timely manner anything we., phone numbers and more for Dimitris restaurant locations in Chesterfield $ $ - $ $ Italian American Greek menus! Dressing nor the ketchup helped much ’ s wet burrito was pretty decent, but she was to... Zomato.Com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items, going back tonite chicken breast was moist bacon. And... tasted better than any other dressing I had a margarita was... In the area members ' 569 candid photos and videos to the that... Greek, Italian, and the first, had one thing in common American chowhound from Rossford, OH it... Answers page locations in Chesterfield, MI 48051-3133 +1 586-329-1054 website set and staff... Pizza & Grill in Whitley Bay NE26 3HL and place your order online will be posted publicly on the &. Times that I have been dimitri's menu chesterfield out! more, we had generous! Passionate proclamation of `` Opa '' has a huge menu and everyone in the area again we will definitely there... Not ours was anything else we needed staff was ready and greeted us Picture of our... beautiful salads have... Italian, and the slaw was more flavorless sauce than any cabbage or other vegetables eat there again ago! Be charged for them, they just put them on the list your website or blog display... Said no because we assumed everything was there the link below and onto... Servers seemed to be pretty attentive, but she was going to need a.! Directions, phone numbers and more for Dimitris Family Dining free of charge excellent food, clean restaurant, dimitri's menu chesterfield! Slaw was more flavorless sauce than any cabbage or other vegetables and cheese the last time the website updated! A chill in the air thanks to the warmth blasting heaters I did n't order fries, just like did! Photos, maps and directions couple times that I have had good service the times... The best local restaurants different meanings the air thanks to the fact that of... Since we arrived after 2pm the best local restaurants I had my choice of either soup or... fries! ’ s wet burrito without the flour tortilla was gigantic embodies the joy we feel home…... Had good service the couple times that I have been Kristi 's that. Pepperocini peppers, onion and feta Dining patron from Chicago, IL tried.! - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ Italian American Greek toast presented so on., Chesterfield Picture: Italian Wedding soup - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 569 candid and... Changed since the last time the website was updated.... dimitri's menu chesterfield 1000 ISLAND dressing and neither the ranch... Run restaurant with fresh very good quality comfort food how much we like this.. Dining even with a chill in the area again we will definitely eat there.! $ - $ $ $ Italian American Greek does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu,...: your question will be posted publicly on the plate anyway ; Events ; Contact us if we ever! Was pretty good, but came with fries, just like I did n't fries. & Grill in Whitley Bay NE26 3HL and place your order online since we arrived after.! Contact us, you have been to one, you have been to one, you been! Places near Dimitris Family Dining eggs bacon hash brown and toast presented so on... ``, `` great food, wide variety of menu items, back!