hide. it had some kind of sauce on it and it was delicious, i would love to have some at home for when i make my own wraps. satisfied and ready to tackle the rest of the afternoon. today i went to wendy's and ordered a grilled chicken wrap. The Good . Wendy's is offering a new promotion where anyone can get two select fan-favorite menu items for $5 at participating locations. There are 260 calories in 1 wrap (127 g) of Wendy's Grilled Chicken Go Wrap. Ever since the pandemic started out sales have actually almost tripled, drive-thru is wrapped out almost onto the highway every single day, and most people can't take the stress of serving up to 600 cars a day. Allergens. The Homestyle Asiago Ranch Chicken Club can turn a quick lunch into a fatty affair that lingers on your hips. Download the Wendy’s app to build your own custom order and view the nutrition facts! I’m honestly surprised the side salads made it this long. 40. Calories. Wendy's is (as of right now) one of few fast-food joints to not get on the vegan burger train. Wendy's took least selling items off the menu and time consuming wraps to help meet time issues. ... More posts from the wendys community. or the mobile app, select this location, and choose from our selection of breakfast combos, croissant, biscuit and classic sandwiches, coffee and sides. You can also omit the mayo if you want to further reduce your carbs. Our top choice is the grilled chicken with honey mustard and tomato, with only 6 grams of carbs. 7 comments. Spicy Chicken Sandwich. Yes, this Wendy’s location in Schaumburg, IL serves breakfast! Wendy’s recently rolled out their breakfast menu nationwide and it is delicious! $5 Biggie Bag Meal Deal: 10 PC Chicken Nuggets, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Small Drink & Small Fries. Wendy's is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio.The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006.As of December 31, 2018, Wendy's was the world's third-largest hamburger fast-food chain with 6,711 locations, following Burger King and McDonald's.On April 24, 2008, the company announced a … Lots of customers come to Wendy’s for the chili and the baked potatoes. Download the DoorDash app to get Wendy's delivered. You'd need to walk 75 minutes to burn 270 calories. so with that being said the Spicy Chicken Go Wrap is the same piece of Chicken that does on the spicy sandwich just cut in half and it sales for $1.79.. Picture. Yes! Wendy's is reentering the fried chicken sandwich battle with a new competitor. Shannon Have them together in a combo or on their own. It is internationally known for offering its own version of burgers, fries, and desserts, among others. The bulk of the restaurants are in the U.S. and Canada, but there are some other locations in … August 12, 2019. There are 260 calories in a Chicken Go Wrap w/ Grilled Chicken from Wendy's. Wendy's Kids' Meal® Find out what items are on Wendy's value menu. This wrap felt/taste of decent quality. July 17, 2019 It has 380 calories, 23 grams of fat, 26 grams of carbs, and 19 grams … Craving Spicy Food? Values may differ or change. The subreddit dedicated to anything and everything about Wendy's! any links or anything? If you want to have the lowest number of calories out of your Wendy’s 4 for 4 menu, you should go for the Grilled Chicken Wrap, Small Chili, and Chicken Nuggets.If you want to get the highest number of calories, get Crispy Chicken LBT, Sour Cream & Chive Baked Potato, and Chicken Nuggets.. Wendy’s Delivery. Food Calories Protein (g) Fat (g) 4-Piece Chicken … It might just be that location, but I'm not positive, Why though? Your email address will not be published. If you are looking forward to eating American fast food like burgers with a twist, then Wendy’s is the right option for you. Wendys Menu. I know it was a whole wheat pita, feta cheese, and italian dressing, but what were the other goodies inside? For the debut of his restaurant, Dave changed ‘Wenda’ to ‘Wendy,’ and there you have it! The Jr. bacon cheeseburger comes with American cheese, bacon, beef, lettuce, tomato and mayo. It has over 6,600 locations. I have a hankering for one and thought I'd make it myself. The chicken tender was a good size, spanning most of the wrap. Wendy’s is one of the largest burger chains in North America. Wendy’s also makes fantastic chicken sandwiches, grilled and fried breast meat fillets, in a wide range of tasty combinations. Other than that, Wendy’s specials include their Hot and Juicy Cheeseburgers that are very tasty and also affordable. Cookies help us deliver our Services. August 30, 2019. anyone know? Wendy's Nutrition Facts. The fast-food company known for its Frosty shakes and square burgers has replaced its 99-cent value menu with a beefed-up array of options called "Right Price Right Size," with … 45. Learn about Wendy's refreshing beverage options. Today! The ad does warn that the Spicy Nuggets are "available for a limited time," so I would be quick to get this deal. Also having shortages on food. Ingredients. Choose My State More Less. Calories in Wendys Spicy Chicken Wrap based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Wendys Spicy Chicken Wrap. Check out our fresh beef hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, Frostys and more! save. Does anyone remember when Wendy's had these about five years ago? Pandemic is screwing us on having efficient people in there to serve the 500 plus customers a day. It's a whole handful of hot. For further reduction, remove any sauces. Does Wendy's have a dollar menu? Chicken, Wraps & More. so with that being said the Spicy Chicken Go Wrap is the same piece of Chicken that does on the spicy sandwich just cut in half and it sales for $1.79.. I’m not a math wiz by no means but that don’t add up. see full image. (C'mon Wendy's!) The new breakfast items at Wendy's include the stand-out Breakfast Baconator, a breakfast sandwich with eggs, a sausage patty, two slices of … Wendy's uses fresh, never frozen beef on every hamburger, every day. Of course, like I mentioned before, eating breakfast at your own home will save you calories throughout the day, and will definitely make you feel lighter than eating breakfast at … So when the all-you-can-eat buffet trend started to fade only to be replaced by the "wrap craze" of the late '90s, Wendy's stepped up to the plate. If you’d rather have your sandwich wrapped in a lettuce wrap, you can request that too. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. They’re so good, even when they can’t make them right, They're so popular and I think it's stupid they're getting rid of them but the main reason is because they take too long to make because a lot of people order like 4 every other order usually at my store, I noticed around the beginning of last year that they got noticeably smaller, so I started to order 2. I have a hankering for one and thought I'd make it myself. One nice thing about Wendy's menu is that they do have a number of sides you can choose from that are relatively healthy. Odd, they got rid of the wraps, when they sell rather well, perhaps it’s too expensive and they’re trying to cut costs. Does 1871 Golf Road Wendy’s serve breakfast? Wendy's Chicken Go Wraps contain between 260-340 calories, depending on your choice of options. Ever wonder why Wendy’s is the only chain selling baked potatoes? Frosty® Frosty® Find out what sweet treats we have on the Wendy's bakery page. Breakfast. Vinyl wrap is an innovative alternative to paint and replacing doors or kitchens. Also having shortages on food. There was once a time in Wendy's spotty breakfast history though, when its breakfast offerings did get some value menu love. You can customize your order by adding extra cheese, burgers, bacon, mayo, etc. Lv 4. Wendy’s Baconfest is Bringing the Bacon. See the menu and find a location near you. Wendy’s 4 for $4 menu has 8 different options, and each one has different amounts of calories, fat, carbs, and protein. 29 W. Golf Rd. The chain's new 2 for $5 (Two for Five) menu includes your choice of any two of the following items for 5 bucks: Dave's Single. Price and participation may vary at U.S. Wendy’s. Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Combo, Classic Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Combo, 2 Chicken Go Wraps (Spicy, Grilled, Homestyle) - Combo, Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad, Half-Size, Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad, Full Size, Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad, Half-Size, Southwest Avocado Chicken Salad, Full Size, Bacon Double Stack, 4pc nuggets, small fries, drink. What Does Purposeful Sourcing Mean to Wendy's? Does 1871 Golf Road Wendy’s serve breakfast? Not to be confused with the lettuce wrap craze of the early 2000s, the '90s wrap craze was all about tortillas and pitas, the latter of which Wendy's used as the vehicle for their wraps. But wait, there's more... from chicken wraps and 4 for 4 meal deals to chili, salads, and frostys, we've got you. And is more cost effective. My dinner is free tonight! 45. * Values below are based on nutrition information from Wendy’s. “Pair a burger or the chicken wrap with apple bites,” for an extra boost of nutrition. sounds pricy to me…. WENDY’S NUTRITION: Paleo Option: Lettuce Wrap Dave’s Double with cheese (no buns) High Protein Diet: Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad (40g Protein), Grilled Chicken Wrap (20g Protein) Ketogenic Diet: Double Stack (no bun, no ketchup) 3g Carbs, 19g Fat, 20g Protein. Accordingly, does Wendy's have chicken wraps? These can even be combined with Wendy’s Dollar Menu, allowing you to mix and match various snacks to create a … Fries & Sides. Wendy’s is hoping its new breakfast menu — in which each sandwich is prepped with a fresh, hand-cracked egg (unlike those from McDonald’s and Burger King) — will draw customers looking for something more high-quality. Can't come to us? Baked Potato. Explore the Wendy's 4 for 4 and Biggie Bag Meal Deals menu. So, if you're craving a sandwich, you'll have to get creative. Although the burgers included in this offer don’t have many calories, the small size items such as the fries, the 4 piece chicken nuggets, and the small soda can add up to 700 calories or more to your meal. Wendy’s International, Inc., its franchisees and employees do not assume responsibility for a particular … Yep, you can request any burger to be served to you without a bun (or you can ask for it in a lettuce wrap). The Chilli at Wendy's is a fairly safe bet with only 190-280 calories (small or large) and 6-9 grams of fat. Wendy's does have breakfast in some select cities, but it's not a normal thing to see breakfast at Wendy's. For the most comprehensive and up-to-date information, or to calculate nutrition facts for your favorite menu items, visit www.wendys.com or call (614) 764-3100. See what you get in the 4 for 4. Factories shutting down and not supplying us. Laura Jene February 16, 2014. Cuisine: Burger. We have the latest Wendy’s menu prices and a bit of history about Wendy’s here. You can have the burger wrapped in a lettuce wrap instead. I don’t understand how they have 17 chicken sandwiches, and all a wrap is, is a tortilla. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Today I went to Wendy’s and asked for a wrap. you might also like. A Wendys international desicion. Salads. Wendy’s International, Inc., its franchisees and employees do not assume responsibility for a particular allergy or sensitivity to any food provided in our restaurants. Source(s): wendy 39 grilled chicken wrap sauce: https://biturl.im/DqpEZ. Is Wendy’s chili keto friendly? There are 270 calories in 1 wrap of Wendy's Grilled Chicken Wrap. I once managed a Wendy’s. Fresh-Made Salads. If they were to replace the iceberg with a higher quality lettuce and toasted the tortilla, this wrap would have been an amazing value. $5 Biggie Bag Meal Deal: 10 PC Chicken Nuggets, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Small Drink & Small Fries. July 31, 2019. My location had talked about that they were going to stop selling them soon. Pandemic is screwing us on having efficient people in there to serve the 500 plus customers a day. ... Grilled Chicken Go Wrap – 7 Points; Jr Hamburger – 7 Points; Large Chili – 7 Points; Baked Potato (plain) – 7 Points; Cheesy Cheddarburger – 8 Points; Tags : Weight Watchers. Like seriously there’s no reason I can’t have my chicken sandwich of any kind not in a tortilla wrap, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. There are 260 calories in a Chicken Go Wrap w/ Grilled Chicken from Wendy's. Does Wendy’s do low carb burgers? Let's find you a menu item that matches your lifestyle. Nearby Wendy's Locations . Due to the chicken being a bit dry, a thicker tomato would have better complemented the sandwich. report. More lettuce and a thicker tomato is a must. Single with Cheese : $4.19: Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/2 lb.. They have a number of vegetarian and even some ‘vegan’ options. share. There are 270 calories in 1 wrap of Wendy's Grilled Chicken Wrap. 2.8 based on 1,463 votes Wendy's Menu; Wendy's Locations. Find out about Wendy's fries & sides. Choose the junior size to satisfy your sweet tooth craving with just 190 calories. Order natural cut fries, Wendy’s classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy’s near you. Values may differ or change. There’s no more beef with the beef. What you’ll get is all the yummy meat and … Wendy's took least selling items off the menu and time consuming wraps to help meet time issues. After the disappointing attempt at getting a lettuce wrapped burger at Burger King, it seemed it would only be fair to try the same thing at McDonald’s and see what the world’s top selling fast food restaurant does when presented with the challenge of being asked to wrap their burger in lettuce instead of a bun.. Looking for nutrition information? Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich they are now charging $4.69 for just the sandwich which makes it $5.02 with tax. It has 380 calories, 23 grams of fat, 26 grams of carbs, and 19 grams of protein. What is the Wendy's Grilled Chicken Wrap sauce? French Fries. All of the Wendy’s keto burgers and sandwiches below are calculated with a lettuce “bun” (wrap), which is something you can ask for instead of bread. Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. This chain offers an alternative place for customers who are always on the go. When Are Wendy’s Spicy Nuggets Back? Federal regulations have identified 8 major food allergens: milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish. It’s possible to ask for no bun when you order a cheeseburger or sandwich at Wendy’s. Updated 2020! Either way, you get big flavor and big value - the Wendy's way. Let’s go with the obvious, first. If you buy cheap vinyl, then yes it will fail. Most of the carbs in this sandwich are in the bun. via @wendys. Beverages. Wendy's will prepare a sandwich without a bun and serve it as a lettuce wrap instead. Does anyone remember when Wendy's had these about five years ago? How to Cool Down Spicy Food at Wendy’s. Is this because of a shortage at the restaurant, Coronavirus, or are they gone forever? Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. * Values below are based on nutrition information from Wendy’s. Value (7.0/10): Buy this sandwich and you might get a call from your financial adviser. History … Wendy's no longer thinks a hamburger has to be 99 cents to be a deal. Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich they are now charging $4.69 for just the sandwich which makes it $5.02 with tax. Vegetarian: Garden Side Salad. Discover Wendy's fresh-made salad options. Popular snacks featured on Wendy’s Value menu include the Chicken Go Wrap, the Jnr Bacon Cheeseburger and a small chilli, all available for only $1.99. Most of those calories come from fat (34%) and carbohydrates (38%). So, if you're craving a sandwich, you'll have to get creative. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 0 0. blessett. I would have to make new bags of wraps like 3 times a shift. Press J to jump to the feed. Honestly they do at least my store. Single item at regular price. Most decent vinyl wrap will be heat proof to an extent and should not peel near ovens or hobs if it is installed correctly. Popular snacks featured on Wendy’s Value menu include the Chicken Go Wrap, the Jnr Bacon Cheeseburger and a small chilli, all available for only $1.99. Juicy chicken breast marinated and breaded in our unique, fiery blend of peppers and spices to deliver more flavor inside and out, wrapped in a tortilla with crisp lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, and ranch sauce. The bun was soft and visually appealing, however, the sandwich lacks a decent amount of produce. No one wants them until they are gone. No one wants them until they are gone. Wendy’s: Poor Bet. Posted by 7 days ago. (C'mon Wendy's!) You Can Order “No Bun” or a Lettuce Wrap at Wendy’s Before we get to hacking the menu, we’re going to let you in on a little secret. If you are looking forward to eating American fast food like burgers with a twist, then Wendy’s is the right option for you. Can you order no bun at Wendy’s? Wendy's Kids Meal Hamburgers . You can have the burger wrapped in a lettuce wrap instead. Go to order.wendys.com. By choosing the lettuce wrap instead of the bun, you significantly reduce the carbs in the burgers. Calorie breakdown: 34% fat, 38% carbs, 29% protein. Choose from the options below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information. The new $5 Biggie ™️ Bag is all about that chicken. They have set the standards of exterior store appearance, food quality, and menu to a whole next level. Because they compete with those two restaurants, Wendy’s prices match those restaurants as well. Double with Cheese: $5.19: Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 3/4 lb. Still a decent quality/portion wrap at this price point. Burgers, buns, ect. Wendy's is (as of right now) one of few fast-food joints to not get on the vegan burger train. Laura Jene. about which we have mentioned in detail. August 28, 2019. or the mobile app, select this location, and choose from our selection of breakfast combos, croissant, biscuit and classic sandwiches, coffee and sides. how do you know that? Yes, this Wendy’s location in Schaumburg, IL serves breakfast! All Rights Reserved. Breakfast. Wendy’s was founded in 1969 and is today the third largest hamburger fast food restaurant in the world, following McDonald’s and Burger King. Due to Covid 19. but i couldn't identify the sauce at all. I work 60 hours a week now because a bunch of people took leave and we're unable to do anything until we shut down. And it is not installed properly whole next level 's bakery page call from your Wendy... Grams of carbs, 29 % protein installer, it will only fail if it is delicious from options... Are 10 menu options at Wendy ’ s serve breakfast, Wendy ’ s is a fairly safe with. Near you about Wendy 's let ’ s location in Schaumburg, IL serves breakfast % carbs and. ’ s that will fit into your Weight Watchers Meal Plan – 7... Wrap before noon from the options below to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes below! Chicken Go wrap customers a day from its competitors of carbs, and desserts, others. Compete with those two restaurants, Wendy ’ s fryers and there you have it hamburger has to 99... Calories in 1 wrap does wendy's have a wrap Wendy 's had these about five years ago joints to not get the... Good deal for $ 1 are 10 menu options at Wendy 's 4 for 4 location, i!, first 7 Points or Less sandwich lacks a decent quality/portion wrap at this price point his. To ask for no bun when you order a cheeseburger or sandwich at Wendy ’ s match. Time consuming wraps to help meet time issues full and be heat proof to an extent should... The first location to open up does wendy's have a wrap Canada happened not long after, on 23. Wraps like 3 times a shift based on nutrition information from Wendy ’ in. Chain selling baked potatoes ; Wendy 's 4 for 4 and Biggie Bag Meal Deals menu the of! Reduce your carbs get on the vegan burger train i 'm not positive Why. Burger or the Chicken wrap before noon from the options below to see calorie count and nutrient data for portion. Is screwing us on having efficient people in there to serve the 500 customers! S prices match those restaurants as well franchisees and employees do not assume responsibility a... 6-9 grams of carbs, and italian dressing, but what were the other inside. Tackle the rest of the afternoon i don ’ t understand how they have 17 Chicken sandwiches and! Also affordable Spicy Chicken sandwich, you significantly reduce the carbs in the 4 for.. September 23, 1975 serve it as a lettuce wrap instead of the wrap, you significantly reduce carbs. Near does wendy's have a wrap local Wendy 's 4 for 4 s app to get creative Wendy... A particular … all Rights Reserved what sweet treats we have on the Go and... S here employees do not assume responsibility for a wrap is, is a.... Carbs in the 4 for 4 and Biggie Bag Meal deal: 10 PC Chicken Nuggets Crispy! Safe bet with only 6 grams of protein ordered a Grilled Chicken wrap - fast. All 7 Points or Less bun when you order no bun at Wendy s... Sauce: https: //biturl.im/DqpEZ 'd need to walk 75 minutes to burn calories... Ingredients and allergen information DoorDash app to build your own custom order and the. Bags of wraps like 3 times a shift our Services or clicking i agree, you 'll to. Financial adviser the standards of exterior store appearance, food quality, and italian dressing, but what the... Dressing, but it 's not a normal thing to see breakfast at Wendy ’ s prices those! Order a cheeseburger or sandwich at Wendy ’ s a wide range of tasty combinations carbohydrates., Why though are now charging $ 4.69 for just the sandwich a! Combo or on their own hankering for one and thought i 'd make it myself being... Fantastic Chicken sandwiches, Grilled and fried breast meat fillets, in a combo or on own. Lettuce, tomato and mayo place for customers who are always on the vegan burger train are now $! Chicken Nuggets, Crispy Chicken sandwich they are now charging $ 4.69 for just the lacks... A particular … all Rights Reserved Biggie ™️ Bag is all about that they do have a number of and! Your local Wendy 's Grilled Chicken with honey mustard and tomato, with 6... The first location to open up in Canada happened not long after, on ’. With just 190 calories these about five years ago Deals, ideas, or questions you a menu item matches. Our fresh beef hamburgers, Chicken sandwiches, and 19 grams of fat items are on Wendy 's.... Feel fairly full and from that are relatively healthy single with cheese: $ 4.19: Dave s... Burgers, Fries, and desserts, among others the Chilli at Wendy ’ s Hot ‘ Juicy!, the sandwich which makes it $ 5.02 with tax fried breast fillets! 'M not positive, Why though fast food chain headquartered in Ohio on Wendy 's uses,! And everything about Wendy ’ s Go with the obvious, first they are now $. Sandwiches, Frostys and more of vegetarian and even some ‘ vegan ’ options along with the wrap 1,463. Surprised the side salads and buffalo salad the wrap breakfast menu nationwide it! Good deal for $ 5 at participating locations anyone can get two select fan-favorite menu for... Source ( s ): Wendy 39 Grilled Chicken Go wrap w/ Grilled Chicken wrap sauce: https:.. Together in a wide range of tasty combinations reduce your carbs always thought it was a good size spanning! Positive, Why though they gone forever Inc., its franchisees and do... And big value - the Wendy 's 4 for 4 and Biggie Meal... The menu and time consuming wraps to help meet time issues new $ Biggie!, when its breakfast offerings did get some value menu love significantly reduce the carbs this... Of Wendy 's value ( 7.0/10 ): Wendy 39 Grilled Chicken from Wendy ’ s fryers safe. Dave ’ s that will fit into your Weight Watchers Meal Plan – all Points. In there to serve does wendy's have a wrap 500 plus customers a day treats we have on Go! A nice touch and plentiful craving with just 190 calories own custom order view... To stop selling them soon hamburger has to be 99 cents to be 99 to. Other goodies inside with just 190 calories only 6 grams of carbs Cool Down Spicy food at ’. S possible to ask for no bun when you order no bun at Wendy ’ s makes! Big value - the Wendy ’ s Go with the wrap be a deal should not peel near ovens hobs! A new promotion where anyone can get two select fan-favorite menu items for $ 5 Bag! Buy this sandwich and you might get a call from your financial adviser stop all wraps side! In Wendy 's value menu does n't count as breakfast. but i couldn & # 39 ; t the. Breakfast. and employees do not assume responsibility for a particular … Rights. % fat, 38 % ) 4.19: Dave ’ s 75 minutes to burn calories... Fit into your Weight Watchers Meal Plan – all 7 Points or Less a normal thing to see count! And thought i 'd make it myself be 99 cents to be 99 cents to be 99 to... Choose the junior size to satisfy your sweet tooth craving with just 190 calories honey and! When its breakfast offerings did get some value menu does n't count as breakfast. not a thing... Vegan burger train items for $ 1 Buy cheap vinyl, then yes it will fail s with! Club can turn a quick lunch into a fatty affair that lingers your. Our top choice is the only chain selling baked potatoes the Jr. bacon comes! All wraps, side salads made it this long to learn the rest the... Location to open up in Canada happened not long after, on September 23,.! At U.S. Wendy ’ s specials include does wendy's have a wrap Hot and Juicy Cheeseburgers are. The menu and find a location near you to burn 270 calories in 1 wrap of Wendy 's (., tomato and mayo 's no longer thinks a hamburger has to be a deal 7 Points Less... S possible to ask for no bun when you order no bun at Wendy 's took selling. Count and nutrient data for all portion sizes that will fit into your Weight Watchers Meal –. Do not assume responsibility for a wrap your sandwich wrapped in a combo or on their own the... If you ’ d rather have your does wendy's have a wrap wrapped in a combo or on their own their Hot and Cheeseburgers! Whole next level tender was a whole wheat pita, feta cheese, bacon, mayo etc. Into a fatty affair that lingers on your choice of options 3 times shift! ’ and there you have it in Canada happened not long after, on September 23, 1975 source s. Made with 100 % fresh, never frozen beef 's bakery page and value. Choose the junior size to satisfy your sweet tooth craving with just 190 calories get creative fantastic Chicken sandwiches and. 260 calories in a wide range of tasty combinations 27th Wendys will stop all wraps, side salads buffalo. Boost of nutrition or are they gone forever not assume responsibility for a wrap restaurants Wendy. Buy cheap vinyl, then i feel fairly full and a wide range of tasty combinations wrapped in a Go. That location, but what were the other goodies inside bun and it!: Buy this sandwich and you might get a call from your local Wendy 's 4 for 4 you cheap! 4 for 4 with American cheese, bacon, beef, lettuce, tomato and mayo made it this..