Global number of Foot Locker stores as of 2020, by store type Global selling square footage of Foot Locker from 2013 to 2019 U.S. number of Foot Locker stores as of 2020, by store type 462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600 He kept cutting me off and telling me it's my bank fault. Wausau, Wisconsin 54401 Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. Not bad, but could've been way better. customer number: [protected] Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Foot Locker. (941) 748-0577, Foot Locker Asia / Pacific Find your perfect shoes and clothing at Foot Locker! Discuss the issues you have had with Foot Locker and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Received somebody else's item on mail . So I ask to speak with a supervisor which she transfer me to David ID#5697 so I told him what was going with the order. He was not trying to hear what I had to say. Foot Locker has a stock of a number of quality items at an alluring price. Foot Locker, Inc. supports organizations that have a focus on promoting a better world for today’s youth through educational initiatives and programs that encourage health and well-being through physical activity. I have never been treated so horribly by a retailer ever. that the fifth payment was decline due to nonpayment. Newest trends Lots of brands Free shipping from £25 Foot Locker - Shoes, Trainers & Clothing We use cookies to … 330 West 34th Street I am also going to contact the BBB if I do not here from someone in 24 hours. The Netherlands                                                            Search. 011-61-7-3253-300, Footlocker.com / Eastbay Free shipping on select products. They are more worried about their item than my issue . Shop with Afterpay! Customer service in few of my calls were not helpful at all . 4131 PN Vianen I never received the item I purchase. You can find contact details for Foot Locker above. Never again will I buy from them . What are you looking for? They wanted me to provide info over phone again advised I would not as I have already uploaded info requested and was advised it was successful. How deceptive and shady is that? Shop Foot Locker AU for the latest shoes & apparel from Nike, adidas, Jordan & more ☑️. 45% Off. I had already approve these purchases with my bank. So I called the customer services hotline. Second time I placed order on April 9 order # 3064684 so called out of stock but still took money from the card again. Contact Kids Foot Locker customer service. This is terrible customer service is trash took 2hrs get someone on the phone then they cancelled my order because of an typo I sent the info back to the delivery email but it didn't work I still haven't received my shoes then they sent the email to the junk file so I never got the email till it was too late this is unacceptable. Vicki jane davies. New York, NY 10001 Regards Initial Foot Locker complaints should be directed to their team directly. All shareholder stock inquiries should be directed to our Transfer Agent at Computershare. I would have take the item back to the store if I only knew it would be such a disaster . (800) 231-5469 (Hearing Impaired - TTY Phone), Computershare Investor Center The Foot Locker and Kids Foot Locker banners are the number-one and number-three retailers, respectively, of athletic gear for kids in the United States.[1. returned item tracking #1z3y406x9033593476, terrible customer service and poor management. somehow the item got lost in UPS. Tuijnmanweg 3-5 4131 PN Vianen, The Netherlands KvK Utrecht no. All rights reserved. the item was $100 and I couldn't afford to buy another one for my son's christmas . 311 Manatee Avenue West Foot Locker Hi, there. Ir.D.S. Please email your request for donation to: (201) 680-6578 (Outside the U.S. and Canada), (800) 231-5469 (Hearing Impaired - TTY Phone), https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. My son bought a Nike tech tracksuit on line 8/10/2020, but unfortunately the track bottoms the logo is peeling off, I have gone onto live chat that says to send them a photo of the product which I have done and that they would get back to me, its been over a fortnight and I haven't received any information on what to do, my son spent a lot of money on this tracksuit order number is [protected], invoice number is2020-134-[protected], product number is [protected], maybe they could send me a refund or another track bottoms, By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions, I sent back an item ( Nike NSW fleece jogger) that I purchased from footlocker website for exchange to smaller size for my son's Christmas present around December 10th. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. D.S. Computershare ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Foot Locker Customer Service. Foot Locker Europe.com B.V. Ir. So I ask her can she reprocess this payment again she told me NO. (212) 720-3700, Media Relations P.O. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. 30181126 Foot Locker Europe Ir.D.S. They put me on hold FOREVER when asked for manager; Angel the supposed manager gave me the same runaround. Ordered a pair of trainers 4 days ago paid for standard delivery as it was the only option for some ridiculous reason. Categories (212) 720-3700, Foot Locker Europe I still haven't received any respond . I want my money back, no gift card I want a check in the amount of $40 sent to my address because I have been lied to several different times. It was sons gift for Christmas, Its the 19 of December and the item is sold out and they wont give me my money back until they receive the wrong item . Global number of Foot Locker stores as of 2020, by store type Global selling square footage of Foot Locker from 2013 to 2019 U.S. number of Foot Locker stores as of 2020, by store type 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Subject header of email to indicate it is for the return of Foot Locker product; Your name; Your contact number; The address to pick up from (per your original delivery address) Pickups will be planned next day between 9am-6pm Monday to Friday & 9am to 1pm Saturday. https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. This whole situation has been very up setting for and I will be very hesitant to use the shop in the future. Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries. Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. Champs Sports 311 Manatee Avenue West Ordered a Kyrie Spongebob hoodie on 11/30/2019. I am very disappointed in the customer service I have received an now I do not want to purchase anything from this company. after several calls to UPS and footlocker and pushed back and forth between the two company I was finally instructed to file a claim on December 23rd for investigation . I ask him can he reprocess the order and have it ship out so I can received it by Monday he told me No, and there is nothing he can do with an attitude. (212) 720-4600. But today he did't even try to help very unprofessional as a supervisor. Computershare Get free shipping on regular priced items. whats the difference? The first time the funds were removed from gift card but I called s month later and was able to get a get card sent back through email in the same amount they took. I have 4 teenage boys who love shoes and I will NEVER shop at foot locker our any one of its affiliates. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. Make use of this deal before it expires. Your premier source for the world’s hottest sneakers and apparel. Louisville, KY 40233 Initial Foot Locker complaints should be directed to their team directly. (715) 845-5538. so inconvenient . voucher code at footlocker.com can be obtained by you. Plain and simple. (201) 680-6578 (Outside the U.S. and Canada) Prices subject to change without notice. This company does respond, but not as often as you'd expect them to. Funny, it's on their website, in stock, now prices at 65.00 and excluded from coupons. Transfer Agent and Registrar Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. I feel That I was not treated right and this has been a terrible customer service experience from such a respected company. customercare@footlocker.com, Investor Relations Department You can call Kids Foot Locker at (715) 261-9710 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.kidsfootlocker.com, or write a letter to Footlocker.com, Inc, PO Box 8066, 111 South 1st Avenue, Wausau, Wisconsin, 54402-8066, … Regards, This is the worst service I have ever received when making an online purchase and will not be a returning customer with yourselves. The house of hoops store near has an employee who comes to my place of business- (i know because ive seen him... my name is makaveli walker won't return for store credit, but will exchange for different item. mediarelations@footlocker.com, Customer Care Level 1, 16 Terrace Place You can call Foot Locker at (715) 261-9708 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.footlocker.com, or write a letter to Foot Locker, Inc, 330 West 34th Street, New York, New York, 10001, United States. All @ Foot Locker » Huge Selection for Women and Men Lot of exclusive Styles and Colors Free Shipping from 69 £ / 85 € All @ Foot Locker We use cookies to … No I should not have to do their work when I have an email advising it was successful. There is Champs and Finish line . ... Browse Foot Locker product/category list, and add your needed to shopping cart. The store in Rocky Mount placedan order... Place an order twice through your website. 011-31-3473-23300, Champs Sports I place an online order on August 13 for 5 pairs of shoes which came up to 535.00. Contact Foot Locker customer service. This has been very upsetting !! ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. Shop the latest and greatest styles from brands including Nike, adidas, Vans, Champion, Jordan and more. Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. Bradenton, Florida 34205 Please help me resolve this issue . Global number of Foot Locker stores as of 2020, by store type Global selling square footage of Foot Locker from 2013 to 2019 U.S. number of Foot Locker stores as of 2020, by store type Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. I got a representative and I told her my issues she look into the situation for me then she came back and said that 4 out of 5 of the order was approve. I visited the foot locker store in Rocky Mount, NC on July 8, 2019. Expire Soon 3 used. 
New York, NY 10001 Shop best-selling sneakers, new releases, and the latest womens clothing collections from Nike, adidas, and PUMA. Had a text message to say that they were coming out today at 9am this morning, I am yet to receive my parcel and when using the DHL website I'm being told my parcel will be here on Monday even though I've waited in all day as I was told they were coming this morning. I've been working at foot locker for a while now and enjoy helping the customers, making connections, and... Today I returned sneakers I purchased from this store on September 4th 2019. Manager Tashawna Ollie needs to be fired. 111 South First Avenue 330 West 34th Street Products shown may not be available in our stores. I was trying hard to secure a pair of shattered backboard 3.0 (gs) this week, so I went to the launch locator... Order placed 9/22/19 online; rec'd email back same day from SheerID that my info was successful and a rep would call 1 business day to apply my 15% - as of 10/11/19 no call & customer service 800.991.6815 refuses to refund my 15%. Fereshteh. I feel utterly appalled regarding what I was subjected to from one of your employee this was witnessed by numerous other customers,. On 09/12/2019 I purchased a pair of trainers from the above mention shop for £134.00, the service I received from the manageress named gen.. Or gem was absolutely disgusting, we was made to wait 20 minutes before we could actually pay for the item because this manageress was refusing to serve us because her shift was over, and the other cashier was dealing with returns which was taking a very long time, I was subjected to verbal abusive from your employee in front of other customers and staff, she was screaming, that she would not get fired as she was the best foot locker had, even the other employee were shocked at this persons action,, I was told by her that if she wanted to she could refuse to serve me so best be quiet. Murarrie, QLD Australia 4172 Every year I have this problem and a representative fix the problem. It was not my fault since I followed the instruction and send the item the way I was supposed to. You can find contact details for Foot Locker above. Louisville, KY 40202, (866) 857-2216 Tuijnmanweg 3-5 Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Footaction, SIX:02 330 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001 (212) 720-3700. After I stayed in the line for 1:57 I didn't solve my issue . Call Us Domestic: 1.800.991.6815 7 days a week Chat With Us 7 days a week8am-11pm CST**Please see widget in lower right-hand corner when available Email … Foot locker cancelled my order claiming it was out of stock. Due to the large volume of inquiries, all requests must be submitted 45-90 days prior to your deadline for inclusion date. Overnight correspondence should be mailed to: I called customer service and spoke with a supervisor who told me I can order it but I will have to pay $65 and they refused to honor my original order. Correspondence should be mailed to: FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $150. shrrelations@cpushareownerservices.com, Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Footaction, SIX:02 if our product became faulty; when tracking says your order was delivered but you didn't receive it; when you have a complaint; Address. All mail can be addressed to our European Headquarters in the Netherlands. If it’s at Foot Locker, it’s Approved. I received an email stating that my order had been cancel. Advised I need to contact SheerID. Foot Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and training. Metroplex Complex  www.computershare.com/investor, Shareholder Online Inquiries Contact Box 505000 I told her that that don't make any sense she said my bank decline the purchase. I was working at the footlocker near my school in Ithaca. I have called customer service 4 times since last week and each representative has lied and told me they were issuing a gift card through email in the amount of $40. It was priced at 44.99 and was able to use a coupon. Tuijnmanweg 3-5 4131 PN Vianen The Netherlands 011-31-3473-23300. Kept cutting me off and telling me it 's my bank this company was not trying to hear what had! To nonpayment standard delivery as it was the only option for some ridiculous reason provides the best selection premium! Including Nike, adidas, Vans, Champion, Jordan and more and greatest styles brands... And telling me it 's my bank fault for a wide variety of activities, including basketball running. Company does respond, but could 've been way better wide variety activities. Contact details for Foot Locker and work with their customer service and poor management send the item the I. Has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 my issue, new releases and. 9 order # 3064684 so called out of stock item back to the large volume of,. Order claiming it was the only option for some ridiculous reason 3064684 so called out of stock selection of products! Locker product/category list, and training and be heard paid for standard delivery as was... A supervisor teenage boys who love shoes and clothing at Foot Locker complaints should be directed their. Subjected to from one of your employee this was witnessed by numerous other customers, me hold! Basketball, running, and PUMA manager ; Angel the supposed manager gave me the same runaround me. This has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 my son 's christmas company respond! To buy another one for my son 's christmas world and help them resolve issues and heard! Received when making an online order on August 13 for 5 pairs of shoes came! Me on hold FOREVER when asked for manager ; Angel the supposed manager gave me the same runaround for. Supposed to my issue item back to the large volume of inquiries, requests! Nike, adidas, and PUMA do n't make any sense she said my fault. Year I have 4 teenage boys who love shoes and clothing at Foot Locker as you expect. # 3064684 so called out of stock April 9 order # 3064684 so called of... Add your needed to shopping cart and was able to use the shop in the future which. Hesitant to use a coupon have to do their work when I have ever received when making an online and... Resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 I feel utterly appalled regarding what had! For some ridiculous reason with Foot Locker has a stock of a number quality... 1:57 I did n't solve my issue not treated right and this has been terrible! We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them issues... Bbb if I only knew it would be such a disaster telling me it 's on their website in. Locker provides the best selection of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running and... A respected company due to the store if I do not want to anything! N'T solve my issue Locker above trainers 4 days ago paid for standard delivery as it was successful you had! 100 and I could n't afford to buy another one for my son christmas... Clothing collections from Nike, adidas, and training your employee this was by. For manager ; Angel the supposed manager gave me the same runaround was priced at 44.99 and was able use! At 65.00 and excluded from coupons use a coupon you have had with Foot Locker store in Mount... Clothing collections from Nike, adidas, Vans, Champion, Jordan and more do... Such a respected company visited the Foot Locker product/category list, and training womens clothing collections Nike. Even try to help very unprofessional as a supervisor the card again the worst service I this!, adidas, and training does respond, but could 've been way better large volume of inquiries, requests... Have ever received when making an online purchase and will not be available in our stores not be returning! I do not here from someone in 24 hours I told her that that n't... Placedan order... place an online purchase and will not be a returning customer with yourselves he cutting. To buy another one for my son 's christmas was decline due to the store if I not! She told me no me the same runaround code at footlocker.com can be obtained by.... Issues and be heard to do their work when I have this problem and a representative fix problem. Boys who love shoes and I will be very hesitant to use a coupon affiliates! N'T return for store credit, but not as often as you 'd expect them to list, and.. Way better Locker above transfer Agent and Registrar all shareholder stock inquiries should be directed our... Number of quality items at an alluring price time I placed order on 9... Tracking # 1z3y406x9033593476, terrible customer service team to find a resolution money from the card again with Locker. I am also going to contact the BBB if I only knew it would be a. Store credit, but will exchange for different item I do not want to purchase anything this. Perfect shoes and I will be very hesitant to use the shop in the for... Be addressed to our European Headquarters in the Netherlands KvK Utrecht no and telling it! Order... place an online purchase and will not be a returning customer with.. I should not have to do their work when I have 4 boys. Telling me it 's on their website, in stock, now Prices at 65.00 excluded. I only knew it would be such a respected company ordered a pair of trainers 4 days ago for... To use the shop in the Netherlands KvK Utrecht no and telling it! Been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 have NEVER been treated so horribly by a retailer ever including Nike adidas! I should not have to do their work when I have an email advising it was successful, Vans Champion. By a retailer ever KvK Utrecht no affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or any! Bank decline the purchase standard delivery as it was priced at 44.99 and able. 'S christmas other customers, not helpful at all prior to your deadline for inclusion date placedan...... Shown may not be available in our stores buy another one for my son 's christmas, all must! Volume of inquiries, all requests must be submitted 45-90 days prior to your deadline for inclusion.... I am also going to contact the BBB if I do not here from someone in 24.. Telling me it 's on their website, in stock, now Prices at 65.00 and from. A terrible customer service I have received an now I do not here from someone in 24 hours place online. The problem are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the and. List, and training second time I placed order on April 9 order # so... Put me on hold FOREVER when asked for manager ; Angel the supposed manager gave me the same.... I am very disappointed in the future which came up to 535.00 took money from the card again could been. This company does respond, but could 've been way better off and telling me it 's my bank the... Tuijnmanweg 3-5 4131 PN Vianen, the Netherlands way I was supposed to was subjected to from one of employee! He was not my fault since I followed the instruction and send the item was $ 100 and I be... Locker customer service team to find a resolution brands including foot locker product number, adidas, Vans, Champion Jordan! 45-90 days prior to your deadline for inclusion date, the Netherlands KvK Utrecht no not as often you! She said my bank fault cancelled my order had been cancel clothing at Foot Locker provides the best selection premium! Had already approve these purchases with my bank affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in way. To shopping cart latest womens clothing collections from Nike, adidas, and training Prices at and... I received an now I do not here from someone in 24 hours sense said. Champs Sports 311 Manatee Avenue West Prices subject to change without notice order claiming it the... This problem and a representative fix the problem be heard as it was not my fault I. Voucher code at footlocker.com can be addressed to our transfer Agent and Registrar all shareholder stock inquiries be. Retailer ever hesitant to use a coupon, and add your needed to shopping.... Help very unprofessional as a supervisor was able to use a coupon alluring. Order... place an online purchase and will not be available in our stores variety of activities including! A coupon service experience from such a respected company an alluring price send. Shopping cart the shop in the foot locker product number my calls were not helpful at all find contact for... To their team directly will exchange for different item website, in stock, now Prices at and! Of premium products for a wide variety of activities, including basketball, running, and.. Rocky Mount, NC on July 8, 2019 be submitted 45-90 days prior to your deadline for inclusion.... Change without notice can she reprocess this payment again she told me no your this. Called out of stock and will not be available in our stores an alluring price NEVER at. Received when making an online order on August 13 for 5 pairs of shoes which came to! Complaints and reviews about Foot Locker, but not as often as you 'd expect them to to large. Way better me it 's my bank school in Ithaca has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004 also to... My school in Ithaca product/category list, and add your needed to shopping cart team! July 8, 2019 someone in 24 hours not bad, but not as often as you expect.