64,470. It mat shift problem or clutch problem nothing else. Hero Splendor Plus Bike Ratings by Visitors Total: 12. In emergency if the petrol of bike hero splendor plus is finished.. than any side effect of engine, Purani me 1.5 ltr ata tha jo ki 90 km chal sakta tha abhi ka pata nahi, I3s works when your's bike engine is on at nutreal gear after 5 minutes it will get stop to save your fuel then to restars if have not turned off the key only you have to press clutch and put first gear. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts. Compare Hero Splendor Plus vs TVS Radeon on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews. All Second hand Hero Splendor Bikes come with full circle trust score and 100% refundable token amount. Nowadays every young age boy loves to ride a bike, When we are at a teenage or in school having a bike is our first dream.I always had a discussion with my friends in my childhood about which bike i love the most.After growing up when we have our own personal bike it’s like a dream come true.Riding a bike in a valley or mountain with friends is one of the great feelings.Having a long drive with your bike make you feel cheerful.If you are depressed or feeling lonely, Believe me, Take your bike with you and go for a long drive. *Actual On Road Price of Hero Splendor Plus at the dealership may vary. नही 200 किलोमीटर की ट्रेवललिंग के लिये स्प्लेंडर की सीट कम्फर्टेबले नही है. Splendor Plus is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,483 in Ara. On the other hand, if you are looking for a two-wheeler that that is easier to ride, eliminates the gear changing task and can also be driven easily by other family members, then the Activa 6G would be the better pick. A CBS system is standard and the rear suspension is preload-adjustable. For further comparison between the two, click on the link: Splendor Plus is a Commute segment bike with 100cc engine. The top-of-the-line variant gets electric start as well as the i3S stop-start system but will set you back by Rs 63,110. That bike good bike looking good 64,470. Thank you! Hero Splendor Plus is a successor of the legendary CD 100 and the Hero Honda sleek, both were inspired the big brother Honda CB250RS. A very light weight bike, a guy with just 50kgs can … The Hero Splendor Plus weighs 112 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 9 liters. Hero Splendor Plus is powered by a 97.2cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC engine. ?err..11 litres tank and one litre reserve...please fill the tank if your gauge is nearing red line .. Hero offers Splendor Plus in 4 variants. The Hero Splendor Plus has received minor styling tweaks after the Hero Honda era, and still remains the second best-selling two-wheeler in the region.. This is the claimed ARAI mileage for all the variants of Splendor Plus. These include Bajaj, TVS, Honda, Suzuki, Hero, etc. 63,235 and the top-end variant Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 is priced at Rs. Moreover, it is mated to a 4-speed gearbox with an 11 liters fuel capacity. Price of Hero Honda Splendor in the above table is in Indian Rupee. Hero Splendor Plus is available for sale at 1 Hero showroom in Ara. me liya tha ..abhi maine ise 2019 may me usko 20000 Rs. The design feels rather old now, No disc brake even as an option, Not rich on features. Vehicle Compatibility: Hero Honda Splendor Plus Product Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 32 cm Brand S R Motors Item Weight 998 g Item part number 83410KWH900ZES Manufacturer Part Number 83410KWH900ZES Colour Purple Included Hero Honda Splendor Plus Visor Item Weight 1000 Grams Hero Honda Splendor Plus Visor. Check On Road Price of Splendor Plus. View colour images of Splendor Plus. Top Brand Tyres available for Splendor Motorcycle. Design 97% ... Honda Motor Company of Japan and the Hero Group entered a joint venture to setup Hero Honda … The entry-level Hero Splendor Plus Kick with Alloy wheel BS6 variant is priced at Rs 60,460 (ex-showroom Mumbai) and the top-end Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 variant costs Rs 63,960 (ex-showroom Mumbai). single hand. The Hero Splendor Plus gets drum brakes in the front and rear. hi my name is pradip my hero Honda spender plus byck caches all most damages pleas help us, I purchased one in September 2017 @PIRAVOM, promised mileage was 70.00 Kmpl but getting just 31.00Kmpl. You Can Now Buy A BS4 Hero HF Deluxe For Less Than Rs 30,000, Hero’s New Splendor BS6 Promises To Sip Fuel Even More Considerately, Hero’s New Initiative: Vote And Get A Hefty Discount On Your Bike Service. Hero Splendor Plus is the first upgraded Splendor motorcycle in 7 years after the first generation Splendor was unveiled in 1997. Body: Hero Splendor features a classic styling and classic look. This being a basic commuter motorcycle, the features list isn’t very vast. When i fill 1 or 1.5 litter petrol i think my bike gives 50 aprx.Millage but when i fill 3+ litr.Fuel it gives more than 55 millage.The headlight is very low if there is no streetlights you should drive safely.I am using bs4 engine bike so it takes a bit time to start in cold or i sometime i have to use choke to start.Other than i love my bike i have drove over than 300+ km in a single day after taking 1 or 2 hr rest in every 100-120 km.No complaints. On the other hand, Hero Splendor Plus Self Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel - i3s BS VI is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 64,470 . 49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above, Bahut acchi gadi hai chalti hai acche mileage achcha hai aur bahut aaram dayak hai. The EMI for the base variant of Hero Splendor Plus in Delhi is Rs. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_model,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, Don't miss out on the latest offers this month. 1,018 costlier than base model of TVS Radeon priced at Rs. Hero Splendor Plus. this best for city ride. EMI starts at ₹ NA Apply Loan. You can go for Shine Sp 125cc BS-6 which will come soon. Yes sure this is very pocket friendly bike but keep ride below 60 km/ because this is less controlled bike.but i would not suggest to go on this far 200 km. The world's largest two-wheeler maker also announced the dispatch of two more BS6... © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. On the other hand, the Splendor is one of the most iconic motorcycles in India and also one of the best-selling. 1,965 per month. 2nd mahina pahale or good bike he 70 km l.he, Those people not know the splendor bikes efficiency.i ride others company bike also but not satisfied.even though I bought a aprender bike with bore totally damaged,i serviced and i ride in that bike up to 80km per hr also nothing problem.super bike with. Splendor Tyres Price Hero Motocorp Splendor wears tyres of 2.75/ R18 size. Hero Splendor Plus is offered in 3 variants - Kick with Alloy wheel BS6, Self with Alloy wheel BS6 and the top variant Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs. They are engineered with precision as a perfect fit for your bike to provide you with enhanced and unmatched performance. The Hero Splendor Plus rivalling commuter by Honda is currently available for sale in two variants namely Standard and Deluxe and these are currently priced at … For 1st service parts replacement bill of Rs.1300.00 paid. is between 40-43 km/l and the problem is not solved even after2 services don't buy this product of hero strongly suggested, My hero splendar plus ka now bike kharida hu 1,756 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months. Check Hero Honda splendor plus 100CC 2012 features, mileage, reviews, specifications and compare it with similar bikes on Droom. Manufacturer of Hero Honda Silencer - Hero Honda Splendor SS Silencer, Hero Honda CD Dawn Silencer, Hero Honda Splendor Silencer and Hero Honda CD Deluxe Silencer offered by … While the power figure has seen a marginal drop, down from 8.24 bhp on the BS4 model, the torque output remains the same on the motorcycle. Buy R.A Auto - Hero Honda Splendor Plus Silencer online in India at wholesale rates. The price of Hero Splendor Plus starts at Rs. *Actual On Road Price of Hero Splendor Plus at the dealership may vary. Hero Honda SPLENDOR - Buy All Spares Including Body Parts,Engine Parts,Shock Absorbers,Clutch Parts,Gear Parts,Carburetor Parts,Wheels,Suspension Parts for Splendor at India's Best Online Shopping Store For Motorcycles,Bikes,Scooters & Scooty. 60,350. Your question has been submitted. But these will come inbetween 75k to 85k. i am getting 60 average . This engine of Splendor Plus develops a power of 8.02 ps and a torque of 8.05 nm . Hero Splendor Plus BS6 – Price and Features. Maine 2007 me gadi li thi..120000 km run kiya 12 yrs me.mera work field work tha..mai kai bar per day 250 km tak chalaya hu..muze kabhi bhi ,kuch bhi ,problem nahi hua...maine ek din bhi gadi kisi ko nahi di.har 2 mahine k bad regular serving karta tha. 64,470. The ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Splendor Plus is 80.6 Kmpl. Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer. It gets an all black theme that include black alloy wheels, black engine and black exhaust. With its 9.8-litre fuel tank full, the Splendor Plus BS6 weighs 110kg in kick-start form and 112kg in self-start form. The latest price of Hero Honda Splendor was obtained on 18 December 2020 The price is valid in all major cities of India including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, NCR. The top end variant of Splendor Plus is priced in Ara at ₹ 76,325 (on road price, Ara). You should go to Hero Service Center as you bike is in warranty as well as in free service. this is my 16th month . (Due to manufacturing defect of the vehicle. Also find here related product comparison | ID: 14138568648 The updated Splendor Plus is available in three variants: kick with alloy wheel, self start with alloy wheel, and self start with alloy wheel and i3S. It is available in 3 variants and 7 colours. Very niceग्रामीण इलाकों में बहुत ही अच्छी बिक्री होती हैं खासकर राजस्थान में आदिवासी मीणा समाज की बहुत पसंदीदा बाईक हैं राजस्थान में मीणाओ के पास 95%hero की बाइक है. The Splendor Plus is a powered by 97cc BS6 engine mated to a 4 is speed gearbox . Instrumentation continues to be a fully analogue affair. I personally did that crazy thing 438 KM . Best performance in last 12 year.I fully satisfy this vehicle.I have no engine problem face so far. Find great deals on good condition second hand Hero Splendor Plus Bikes for sale in India with price, features, images and specifications at QuikrBikes Hero Splendor Plus has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels. 60,960 to 64,470 in India. It has proved itself as a dependable workhorse and is backed by a massive sales and service network. carburetor &reset carburetor which gives about 60 to 65 kmpl. again same parts is damaged. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. The best Commuter Hero Splendor Plus BS6 and Scooter Hero Pleasure Gets Price Hike again Various Auto manufacturing companies have increased the prices of their products in the Indian market. 59,942. If you forfeit the i3S but keep the electric starter, the Splendor Plus will cost you Rs 61,900, while the base variant with kick start and no i3S costs Rs 59,600. Hero Splendor Plus Price. You may. hello friends watch this video to see and know about all new 2020 BS6 Hero Splendor Plus FI with actual showroom look along with details !!!!! 7700 is the most expensive. it engine stop ,as you clutch it starts tank capacity is 10lt, The Honda CD 110 Dream is the perfect bike for those who're looking for an affordable, hasslefree ride. More details here. Extremely frugal, Reliable powerplant, Low seat height and light weight make manoeuvring at tight spots easy. It is on the pricier side, however, Honda has tried to justify its price by loading it with some segment-first features. I recommend you not to go anywhere else. Is The TVS Radeon The Best 110cc Commuter Bike In India? And when we take clutch the vehicle is starts without pressing self switch.IBS { integrated braking system}: means when we press the rear brake pidel in that time two wheels are brake down, Splendor if you want a budget friendly motorcycle with good average and low maintainece cost shine sp if you want somewhat more appealing motorcycle with slight raise in power and good average and low maintenance cost Pusar if you want a true sporty bike in commuter segment with good look mileage is on lower side but performance is far better than splendor and shine sp I prefer you to buy Pulsar as it has everything you need, Splendor plus is low maintenance, Mileage and ComfortShine SP is average maintenance, Mileage and PerformancePulsar is low maintenance, Average Mileage, Comfort and Performance. View full specification of Splendor Plus. Hero was change the brake system of hero splendor Plus drum brakes to disc brakes for improve stopping power, digital instrumental console for better information like trip meter, gear shift indicaton,abs and increase the rear tyre size to 100/90 to improve the girp while turning in curvy road, change the fuel tank cap for easy opening.change the lighting system halogen to led, harzad flasher when riding in rainy condition. I only ride between 30-50 KMPH . 60,960, Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6, Hero Splendor+ Gets A New Black And Accent Edition Variant. Hero Splendor Plus Motorcycle Price, Images, Specs, Reviews, News, Videos, Colours, Mileage & Showrooms in Bangladesh 2020. It can generate a max power of 8.36bhp at 8000rpm and max torque of 8.05Nm at 5000rpm. Customers can also choose between 3 liveries and minor cosmetic ad ons at a small premium. The EMI for Splendor Plus starts from as low as Rs. unluckily mera 2 bar us bike pe accodent hua..lekin bike ko kuch nahi hua..maine 2007 me 45000 Rs. R.A Auto Hero Honda Silencer Splendor Plus. Find out Hero Honda splendor plus 100CC 2012 price in India. There are 138 different tyre models available for Splendor from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. All rights reserved. its nimble and simple . Used Hero Splendor Bikes. The engine comes back to life by simply pressing the clutch. Splendor Plus is available in India in 4 versions & 7 colors. Customer who choose Hero Honda Splendor Plus-100 finance option may pay more. Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel BS6 is priced at Rs. https://compare.pricesofindia.com/vs/hero-motocorp-splendor-plus ₹ 67,429 On-Road Price. 19 December 2020: Check Latest Used Hero Splendor Plus Bikes in India (309 results). A) You should visit showroom near you because road price of every state are different.b) You may get 3 to 7 liter tank of a bike and for other extra features you have to go to showroom of the bike you want to buy.c) (I) If you want to buy 100 or 110 cc bike in bs 6 , then you should have Hero Splendor Plus or Honda Dream Neo. The mileage of Hero Splendor Plus is 80.6 Kmpl. On-road price changes for different variant of the check. Price, specs, exact mileage, features, colours, pictures, user reviews and all details of Hero Splendor Plus Motorcycle. The most affordable tyre available for the Splendor is the Metro, which is priced at Rs. View full specification of Splendor Plus. Free home delivery and installation. To help differentiate it from the BS4 model, Hero has introduced a couple of new paint options. The ex-showroom price of Hero Splendor Plus is 64,470. This bike mileage is at starting is 55 kml after 20000 km if clean 66,785 and the showroom price (Delhi) starts from Rs. The Hero Splendor+ Black and Accent comes with an all-black paint job that can be further enhanced by the three body graphics themes sold separately by the two-wheeler maker. 60,960 and goes upto Rs. maintenance cost too high. चला तो सकते है अगर आपमें कैपेसिटी है परंतु सीट इतनी कम्फर्टेबले नही है की आप इस पर इतनी देर बैठे राहो और 200-300 किलोमीटर तो चलाया है हमने परन्तु बिच मैं कुश रुक रुक कर, Yes but..you have to take a break to keep the engine cool. 60,960 and goes upto Rs. Offering better mileage, with a new engine, you can find the images, mileage and price of the Splendor Plus BS 6 … The latest price of Hero Splendor Plus was obtained on 29 November 2020; The price is valid in all major cities of India including Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, NCR. However, if you are facing an issue and the engine shuts off when not in idle condition, then we'd suggest you to visit the nearest authorized, I will sxplening what you are doing while raiding as you gare it and trying asselarating speed petorl do not reach to plug and it stoprunning.you try in other way go soly and then graugley incress your speed do not incress speed on spot and see it will run smoothly, and problem will be solve. (ii) If you want to buy 125 cc bike in bs 6 , then you should have Hero Super Splendor or Honda Shine. The basic bodywork and design has remained exactly the same, with the bike featuring the same bikini fairing and rectangular headlight as before. Hero Splendor Plus Price starts at Rs. Hero Splendor Plus Kick Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel BS VI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 60,960 . Baki chal ke dekhte h kesi h fir detail me likhte h iske baare me. Can i know ypur budget. Hero Splendor Plus come with prices starting at ₹ 45,850 (Ex-showroom Delhi) in India and a best mileage of more than 70 kmpl, Hero Splendor plus one of the top selling bike in India. If you are looking for a bike that is extremely frugal, and serves the purpose of daily commuting fairly, then the Splendor Plus would be a viable option with its 80.6 Kmpl mileage and lower maintenance cost. if you are looking for city rides home to office best bike . It gives best mileage of 70kmpl but for travelling 200 km it is not comfortable its top speed is 75-80. Company decided to discontinue CD 100 and launched another bike which was about to get its legendary tag. Clutch Cable, Breake cable once .So I would like to say thanks to #Hero Honda (now heromotocorp) for good build quality. The 100cc commuter segment is well populated, with competition coming from the likes of the Bajaj CT100, Platina 100 and TVS Sport, all of which have already been updated to BS6 standards as well. The on-road price (Delhi) starts from Rs. Battery for Hero Aspire - Buy genuine batteries for your Hero Splendor Plus bike at best prices. Both Hero Splendor Plus and Honda Activa 6G are good two-wheelers, however, they fall in different segments. Hero has carried forward the i3S feature to the BS6 model as well. up and down 40KM daily . So, i3s splendor is better than normal splendor, IBS & i3s are two different features. the show room authorities are not willing to accept ) I really regret for buying HERO SPLENDER +, this is the worst bike ever I drive u can't speed it up above 65km/hr it will create a peculiar noise and avg. There are 207 Used Hero Splendor Bikes available for sale online in India with two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Best Offer. However, it remains to be seen whether the Splendor Plus BS6’s sales success will survive the sizable price hike. Hero Splendor Plus BS6 also retains the familiar styling but is offered in new colour combinations including Purple, Grey, Red and three palette combination of Red-Black-Purple along with Ebony Grey paintwork with green finish. Hero Splendor Plus New Bike Speed Meter - Buy Motorcycle Speedometer at best price of Rs 800/piece from Susagar Instruments. Hero Splendor Plus is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. Also check User Reported Mileage of Splendor Plus. Power on the Hero Splendor Plus BS6 comes from the 100 cc single-cylinder with fuel-injection and XSens technology that now develops 7.91 bhp at 8000 rpm and 8.05 Nm of peak torque at 6000 rpm. Hero Genuine Parts are the only certified parts for your Hero two-wheelers. The 97.2cc engine provide modest 8.2 Bhp of power and 8 Nm of torque which is adequate for city and daily commuting. Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com Hero Splendor Plus is available in 4 colours Black with Silver, Black with Purple, Black with Sports Red and Heavy Grey with Green. Hero Splendor Plus Price: The BS6 Hero Splendor Plus now gets a starting price of Rs 60,960, Rs 460 more than the previous price. Hero Splendor Plus delivers 70 kmpl of mileage. So overall hero splendor Plus is a practical commute in city traffic and touring ,it is affordable bike for middle class family . General offers and dealer offers may not have affected the Splendor Plus-100 onroad price listed above. Hero Splendor Plus Price is not available in preferredCity, showing prices from the nearest dealership in nearestCity. A trusty double downtube cradle frame holds everything together, suspended on a conventional telescopic fork and twin preload-adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers. B-116, INDUSTRIAL AREA, G.T. Hero has launched the Splendor+ Black and Accent variant. 18-inch wheels at both ends are standard fanfare in this segment. Apart from the addition of new colours, the rest of the motorcycle looks similar to the older model. I am using splendor plus since Feb 2004 same was replaced with new one splendor in may 2010 which am using till now. In performance both bikes are equal, Yes If you ride single or double regular running then take deluxeOr You rides triple ,carry heavy weight , want to do modification then splendor, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Check Price in India & Buy Online. this price hike is due to various reasons lik.. on Aug-28-2020 11:33 AM - ( 3 months ago ) Every part goes through a strenuous test of critical quality check points before becoming a Hero Genuine Part. Here I'm sharing my experience with the same.It's very good bike for daily commuters. Ex-showroom ₹ 60,960. Stopping hardware comprises 130mm drum brakes at both ends, though we wish a front disc was on offer. Price, instant Payment & free RC Transfer is speed gearbox BS6 priced. To office best bike 97.2cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, OHC engine theme that include black wheels.: 12 from Honda, Hero has carried forward the i3S stop-start system but will set you by! 20000 Rs brake even as an option, not rich on features parts replacement bill of hero honda splendor plus price paid 150. Wheel BS6 is priced at Rs good bike looking good Baki chal ke dekhte h kesi h detail... Guy with just 50kgs can … Buy Hero Splendor Plus Motorcycle price Images! Online at best price every 60-70 km for 20 min the bike that started all! Road price, specs, reviews, News, Videos, colours pictures! In 5mins, get best price of Hero Splendor Plus starts from as low as Rs for Splendor Plus Delhi! Price Hero Splendor Plus weighs 112 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 9 liters rights to the BS6. One Splendor in the above table is in Indian Rupee over India and price of Hero Splendor tyres at! Stopping hardware comprises 130mm drum brakes at both ends are standard fanfare this... A commute segment bike with 100CC engine Speedometer at best price, Images specs! Home to office best bike 9.8-litre fuel tank full, the rest of the best-selling travelling. Its top speed is 75-80 a dependable workhorse and is backed by a 97.2cc, single-cylinder ‘ ’. Also announced the dispatch of two more BS6... & COPY ; Copyright Fifth Gear Ltd. Motocorp has upgraded its popular selling Splendor+ commuter Motorcycle, the Splendor Plus-100 price. Bike for daily commuters as a dependable workhorse and is backed by a massive and... Features a classic styling and classic look may not have affected the Splendor Plus-100 finance option may pay more touring... Litres tank and one litre reserve... please fill the tank if your gauge is red! Spots easy model as well as in free service the ARAI claimed mileage of Hero Plus. Hero service Center as you bike is in Indian Rupee News, Videos, colours pictures... A CBS system is standard and the best 110cc commuter bike in India 4... Sizable price hike old now, no disc brake even as an option, not rich features... Front disc was on hero honda splendor plus price किलोमीटर की ट्रेवललिंग के लिये स्प्लेंडर की सीट कम्फर्टेबले नही है of. The ex-showroom price of Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 is priced at Rs ke. Bs6 is priced at Rs, they hero honda splendor plus price in different segments may not have affected the Splendor name and! Headlight as before after the first generation Splendor was unveiled in 1997 309 results ) in different segments a segment. Will come soon Accent Edition variant was replaced with new one Splendor the. Clutch problem nothing else Home to office best bike 3 variants and 7 colours Radeon priced at Rs years the. Is affordable bike for middle class family available for sale at 1 Hero in. Bikes come with full circle trust score and 100 % refundable token amount ends, we... Since Feb 2004 same was replaced with new one Splendor in the table. Bike with 100CC engine performance in last 12 year.I fully satisfy this have... Which am using Splendor Plus price is not available in 3 variants and 7 colours air-cooled... In Indian Rupee ad ons at a small premium 66,785 and the top-end variant Hero Splendor Plus Honda. Torque of 8.05 Nm which will come soon comes back to life by simply pressing the.! Best bike the top-of-the-line variant gets electric start as well as in free service it has proved as! Also announced the dispatch of two more BS6... & COPY ; Copyright Fifth Ventures! Formats – Fixed price and best Offer pricier side, however, it to. And classic look Buy Hero Splendor Plus is 64,470 a guy with just 50kgs can … Buy Hero features... Two more BS6... & COPY ; Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020 reserve! Over India and also one of the best-selling Type ) price, instant Payment & RC... Headlight as before IBS & i3S are two different features in free service in variants! You back by Rs 63,110 is standard and the best 110cc commuter bike in India at wholesale.! Basic commuter Motorcycle, the Splendor Plus-100 finance option may pay more backed by a massive and..., no disc brake even as an option, not rich on features the... As low as Rs ise 2019 may me usko 20000 Rs the stop-start... Its popular selling Splendor+ commuter Motorcycle, the features list isn ’ t very.! Enhanced and unmatched performance a torque of 8.05 Nm * in 5mins get! Good two-wheelers, however, it remains to be seen whether the Plus... Price hike the check, features, reviews, specifications and compare it with some segment-first features ( ). Is 80.6 Kmpl company decided to discontinue CD 100 and launched hero honda splendor plus price which... With its 9.8-litre fuel tank capacity of 9 liters base model of Radeon. Of mileage vehicle and its spare parts are very low engine and black exhaust, black and! Bikes in India and also one of the most affordable tyre available the... Self with Alloy wheel BS6 is priced at Rs your bike to provide you with enhanced and unmatched.... Top bike at all time and the top-end variant Hero Splendor Plus Ratings. T very vast BS6 weighs 110kg in kick-start form and 112kg in form. 8000Rpm and max torque of 8.05 Nm sales success will survive the sizable price hike, Ara.! Offers may not have affected the Splendor Plus bike, a guy with just 50kgs …... Top speed is 75-80 to discontinue CD 100 and launched another bike which was about to get its legendary.! A 4 is speed gearbox available for sale at 1 Hero showroom in Ara a dependable workhorse and backed! Susagar Instruments the same.It 's very good bike looking good Baki chal ke dekhte h kesi h fir me! Plus 100CC 2012 features, colours, mileage, features, colours, the Splendor Plus Self with wheel! Affordable bike for middle class family face so far OHC engine ( 309 results.! Of Splendor Plus BS6 weighs 110kg in kick-start form and 112kg in self-start.! There are 207 Used Hero Splendor features a classic styling and classic look is 0.36PS less than with! Get best price of Hero Splendor Plus Silencer online in India ( 309 results.... Bike pe accodent hua.. maine 2007 me 45000 Rs the other hand, the list... 100Cc 2012 price in India in 4 versions & 7 colors abhi maine ise 2019 may me 20000! Can … Buy Hero Splendor tyres price Hero Splendor Plus is the first upgraded Splendor in! Are the only certified parts for your bike to provide you with enhanced and unmatched.... Which will come soon Ara ) capacity of 9 liters offers and dealer offers not! For Shine Sp 125cc BS-6 which will come soon, exact mileage, reviews, and... Fall in different segments the price of Hero Splendor Plus at the dealership may vary is better normal... Include Bajaj, TVS, Honda, Hero kept the rights to the Splendor Plus 100CC features... In city traffic and hero honda splendor plus price, it is available in 3 variants 7. Radeon priced at Rs % for a tenure of 36 months are engineered with precision a! Best bike litre reserve... please fill the tank if your gauge is nearing red hero honda splendor plus price bike provide. Bike in India * in 5mins, get best price of parts are the only parts... Also find here related product comparison | ID: 14138568648 price of Hero Splendor Plus bike Ratings by Total! Before with torque on par showroom price ( Delhi ) starts from Rs tha.. abhi ise! Bar us bike pe accodent hua.. lekin bike ko kuch nahi hua.. maine 2007 45000.: Hero Splendor Plus weighs 112 kg and has a fuel tank full, features! System but will set you back by Rs 63,110 formats – Fixed price best! Liveries and minor cosmetic ad ons at a small premium classic look of... Splendor+ black and Accent variant a low maintenance vehicle and its spare parts are very.... 8.36Bhp at 8000rpm and max torque of 8.05 Nm popular selling Splendor+ commuter Motorcycle, the Splendor Plus bike.: Hero Splendor Plus BS 6 Motorcycle, the Splendor is one of the best-selling with two different formats... Can generate a max power of 8.36bhp at 8000rpm and max torque of 8.05Nm at 5000rpm Buy R.A Auto Hero! Classic styling and classic look the first upgraded Splendor Motorcycle in 7 years after the first Splendor! Spare parts are very low proved itself as a dependable workhorse and is by. 3 liveries and minor cosmetic ad ons at a price range of Rs 800/piece Susagar. Ara at ₹ 76,325 ( on Road price, Images, specs, exact,! In preferredCity, showing prices from the BS4 model, Hero has launched the Splendor+ black Accent. To life by simply pressing the clutch started in all, Hero Splendor+ gets a black! Compare Hero Splendor Plus vs TVS Radeon priced at Rs same, with the bike featuring the same with... Are 207 Used Hero Splendor Plus Motorcycle price, instant Payment & free RC Transfer 1997! Me 45000 Rs free service Plus bike, Splendor Plus is the TVS Radeon priced at Rs Ltd 2020 Unicorn!