favorite this post Nov 21 ... Clean Welded Aluminum 16 foot package $0 (van > Langley) pic hide this posting … Next. ANDREW CROSSE . Normes et Equipement inclus dans la vente : Motorisation Volvo IPS 600 x 2 avec Joystics + GPS + 2 cabin... Magnifique 2020 PRESTIGE 460 S avec 2 moteurs VOLVO IPS 500 avec à bord 2 chambres à coucher. Built on a very deep modified V hull this boat has a great ride in the chop. GT Deluxe - … FINANCEMENT DISPONIBLE We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced a bit lower than the average making it a Good Price. Experience the thrill of driving your very own private speed boat while navigating the majestic Vancouver coastline and surrounding Islands. GT Deluxe - 18 foot - 90 horse power. The oldest continuous builder of fibreglass boats in the world is North Vancouver’s Hourston Glascraft. The motor is a 1994 70hp was running perfect but now has a stuck thermostat. Essence, Date de mise en service: 27 Novembre 2020 Très bien entretenu par son propriétaire et bateau à l'état NEUF avec seulement une saison à son actif. Largeur: 14 pi 2 po 1986/2018 Hourston Glascraft 17 $0 (van) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Charles ‘Chuck’ Hourston … So, for those of you who wonder, I have posted a picture. So it's very clean. All rights reserved. posted by bill hourston at 4:28 PM | 3 comments. The motor is a 1994 70hp was running perfect but now … Bateau propulsé par un Mercuiser 6.2 litres , 350 hp. Designed specifically for our coastal waters, these deep-V hull boats have superb handling and very stable and smooth ride. Spent 40 years as a cottage boat on lakes north of Kingston Ontario. Charles Hourston used one of his own boats, the 26’ Hour Glass, for personal use. Made in BC for British Columbia waters, Charles Hourston began this company in his garage in the 50’s building his first, and perhaps the first fiberglass boat in BC, and 8 foot runabout. Electric motor begins easily and runs well. January 25th, 2015 . Our Boat: 23ft Hourston Glascraft Sedan. Price: $4,200 16 ft Hourston glascraft 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... British Columbia Coombs Boats, Yachts and Parts … 1999 used diesel hourston glascraft sportfisher cruisers power boat for sale in British Columbia from Thunderbird yacht sales. LOA: 46 Pied 8 Po Started by … 17 foot Hourston Glasscraft runabout with a 1995 115 hp Mercury outboard, aluminum transom and brand-new stainless fittings. Hello everyone! Page 1 of 1. Hourston glascraft run about with 88 Evinrude goes great and runs awesome no issues. That company started production in 1950 and is still going strong (see Py, May 2004). Next. Ce bateau est à l'état NEUF avec une seule saison de navigation. 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... Engine details: 40 hp Suzuki, 4 stroke, 2015 engine, less than 100 hours, hydraulic lift with an electric start. Heures de moteur: 350 radio, fishfinder, gas container, padle, registerd trailer, turn key/wave all set … TOIT CAMPEUR COMPLETE Bottom painted and all set to go, galvanized trailer consisted of. My husband was absolutely adamant that we find a Hourston … Mercury outboard... Hourston glascraft run about with 88 Evinrude goes great and runs awesome no issues. I have a 1977 17.5' Hourston Glascraft hardtop. Electric motor begins easily and runs well. Poids : 31 085 lbs I shall attempt to completely restore a 1973 Hourston Glascraft 16'. Price: $4,200 16 ft Hourston glascraft 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... British Columbia Coombs Boats, Yachts and Parts … … $132,000. Report Ad. Engine Type: Inboard Hourston Glascraft - 17 foot - 75 horse power. - Comes with a 350 chevy engine that has been completely over hauled i.e. 1986/2018 Hourston Glascraft 17 $0 (van) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. View a wide selection of all new & used boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Très bien équipé ; Thruster avant, génératrice, Audio Haut de gamme Bose, Raymarine ES125, Radar, VHF, Underwaterlight, Plateforme hydraulique et bien plus encore. VOLANT INCLINABLE Fresh Water Tanks... MAGNIFIQUE Prestige 560 Fly 2017 avec 2 moteurs Cummins QSC 8.3L ZEUS de seulement 210 heures. New to the site and the forums and truly impressed by the wealth of information and the abundant expertise of the members! Trailer in great shape have paper work for boat and trailer. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. Motor probably from the '80s. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced lower than the average making it a Great Price. Type de... Reach millions of boat shoppers locally and nationally, for free. Granville Island Boat Rentals, located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, has the safest and most modern boat rental fleet in Vancouver.We have been servicing all of Vancouver’s speed boat rental … Pretty stoked - nice lines and rides great - previous boat was a 16' Hourston-Glascraft. favorite this post Oct 20 2017 Sea Ray 250 SLX Dry Weight: 50155 lbs Beam: 14 ft 8 in 16.5 feet hourston glascraft with excellent 1993 johnson 65hp commercial series motor, possesses every little thing you need. Can anyone tell me where the stringers are located under the deck so I can get a rough idea of where to cut the hole. Modèle moteur: QSB6.7 550 HOI Trailer in great shape have paper work for boat and trailer. SALLE HABILLAGE Réservez dès maintenant votre bateau Regal 2000 ES 2021 pour la prochaine saison estivale ! You also agree to our, https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/. Boat is in great condition with new back to back seats and a solid floor and transom. hourston glascraft Wednesday, September 07, 2005. I'm compiling a list of older boats that "fit the bill" as far as what I"m gonna use it for. Granville Island Boat Rentals, located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, has the safest and most modern boat rental fleet in Vancouver.We have been servicing all of Vancouver’s speed boat rental needs since 1982. 950 hours on the MAN 900s diesel engines..FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:Black Canvas / champagne / winter wheatWhite Hull120/240 Vac / 60 Cycle electrica... SEA RAY SUNDANCER 460 2017 New to the site and the forums and truly impressed by the wealth of information and the abundant expertise of the members! Incroyable 2020 PRESTIGE 520 Fly avec 2 moteurs VOLVO IPS 600 avec à bord 4 chambres à coucher, incluant le ''Crew Cabine''. - This boat is in immaculate shape and we have papers to prove it. It is on a Highliner trailer with new tires, hubs, and bearings last season LOOK NO FURTHER! Heure de … The oldest glass … Hourston Glascraft - 16 foot - 50 horse power. Hardtop is a bonus but argument can be made for full canvas. Can anyone tell me where the stringers … Check Price. Bateau propulsé par un moteur Mercruiser 4.5 litres , 250 hp. It even has a galvanized trailer. Heures: 400 Trailer is older but has brand new hubs and bearings and papers. The Tern, a 20’ model, was the first of the models to sport a hard top. Price: $5,000 HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 16 FT. Engine details: 40 hp Suzuki, 4 stroke, 2015 engine, less than 100 hours, hydraulic lift with an electric start. … Hi all. Réservez dès maintenant votre bateau Regal LS6 2021. Many thanks. It has been a great boat but we are concentrating on motorcycling so hasn't been used much. The oldest glass … Comes with 3 - 6 gallon gas tanks Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Depth sounder favorite this post Nov 21 ... Clean Welded Aluminum 16 foot package $0 (van > Langley) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I have run into some motor problems with the 50Hp. Woody Boater Tyson Konecncy of Langley, BC is now the proud owner of the 16′ Hourston Glascraft I bought in 2009 for $700 turn-key (complete, boat, trailer and engine), from the marina that sold it new. Price: $4,500 16' Hourston Glasscraft with cabin, 50HP 1999 Evinrude & kicker. Hourston Glascraft 16' boat with a 90 hp Mariner outboard in Chemainus, British Columbia for sale Reply to Seller $ Check Your Free Credit Score Edit your ad Report Abuse. Previous. Previous. Tirant d'eau maximum: 4 Pied 7 Po GT Deluxe - 18 foot - 90 horse power. 1999 used diesel hourston glascraft sportfisher cr . Price: $4,200 16 ft Hourston glascraft 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... British Columbia Coombs Boats, Yachts and Parts More info Price: $12,500 17.5 foot Hourston Glasscraft boat and trailer Hourston Glass Craft 17.5 ft boat with 4 stroke - 90 HP Yamaha engine (2005) and 8 HP Honda 4 stroke kicker. The motor is Amazing, strong, and reliable as stated. ---------------------- Ce bateau est à l'état NEUF avec une seule saison de navigation. Canada's source for Hourston Glascraft Boats buy & sell. new manifolds, starter and many extras. Gasoline, Warranty Start Date: ... Incroyable 2020 PRESTIGE 520 Fly avec 2 moteurs VOLVO IPS 600 avec à bord 4 chambres à coucher, incluant le ''Crew Cabine''. ANDREW CROSSE . Asking 4800 obo I shall attempt to completely restore a 1973 Hourston Glascraft 16… HIN is GPL17544M79G-7 ENSEMBLE AMBIANCE It has only been on the coast for the last two years. Designed specifically for our coastal waters, these deep-V hull boats have superb … Year Built: 2019 250-250-507seven. 1999. $4,800 Located in Chemainus I am … hourston glascraft Wednesday, September 07, 2005. Sleeper canvas best in superb … Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000, Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000,000, By clicking 'Subscribe', you consent to receiving emails from Trader Corporation. The oldest glass boat builder in the U.S. is Bellingham’s Seasport Boats. 15'11'' beam, 60' overall length! However, at the end of the day, I chose a boat that is familiar to some, even legendary to others: 23 ft Hourston Glascraft. I need to install an 8" inspection hatch in the deck as I believe there is some water in the hull. Boat... 1983 17' Hourston Glascraft boat in good shape. Dimensions Hardtop with two retractable sunroofs. PRIX SUR DEMANDE !! posted by bill hourston at 4:25 PM | 0 … Local North Vancouver company has been building the classic Hourston Glascraft Runabout fibreglass boats since 1950's. We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. Incroyable 2020 PRESTIGE 520 Fly avec 2 moteurs VOLVO IPS 600 avec à bord 4 chambres à coucher, incluant le ''Crew Cabine''. RÉSERVOIR PORTATIF As I have ment ioned in previous posts, Hourston… 0 review Claim this business Last updated: Over a year ago. I am selling my well maintained 16ft boat. Dimensions radio, fishfinder, gas container, padle, registerd trailer, turn key/wave all set watercraft. Sleeper canvas best in superb disorder. My 15.5 Houston w/70hp outboard . I need a good rough water boat for kootenay lake. posted by bill hourston at 4:28 PM | 3 comments. ANDREW CROSSE . 1999. Hourston Glascraft - 17 foot - 75 horse power. Hourston Glascraft - 17 foot - 75 horse power. Mercury 1000 with late '70s Johnson 9.9 kicker. Craigslist has listings for hourston in boats in the Comox Valley, BC area. Type de carburant: Diesel It SEEMS ok but I am positive it needs a … © 2020 TRADER Corporation. Made in BC for British Columbia waters, Charles Hourston began this company in his garage in the 50′s building his first, and perhaps the first fiberglass boat in BC, and 8 foot runabout. January 25th, 2015 . Hourston exhibited in boat shows but relied mostly on the word of mouth recommendations from previous customers to generate orders. Here it is - brand new second hand! Hourston Glascraft - 16 foot - 50 horse power. Here's a quick video I shot on June 2nd 2009. Charles Hourston used one of his own boats, the 26’ Hour Glass, for personal use. This 2010 Searay 580 Sundancer is available for sale! Hi all. It has only been on the coast for the last two years. People have often asked me about our boat: What kind is it, how long is it, does it have a head etc. People have often asked me about our boat: What kind is it, how long is it, does it have a head etc. It has a 135hp, 2 stroke Evinrude as the main motor and 2 stroke 8hp evinrude kicker. 15'6 tadpole with 26' sportboat . New deep cycle battery this season. Anywhere from a big 18 footer to a smaller 24 footer. Check Price. 1965 Northcraft V172. 17 foot Hourston Glasscraft runabout with a 1995 115 hp Mercury outboard, aluminum transom and brand-new stainless fittings. Price: $5,000 HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 16 FT. Engine details: 40 hp Suzuki, 4 stroke, 2015 engine, less than 100 hours, hydraulic lift with an electric start. Email any questions and to view. Engine Brand: 2 X Volvo Tyson. 1999 used diesel hourston glascraft sportfisher cr . Built on a very deep modified V hull this boat has a great ride in the chop. It has a powerful 90hp Mariner OB starts and runs like new. Faite une visit... Réservez dès maintenant votre bateau Regal LS2 Surf edtition 2021 pour la procaine saison ! Well equipped it has a GPS, VHF radio, docking lights, Scotty downrigger mounts, a storage seat … Local North Vancouver company has been building the classic Hourston Glascraft Runabout fibreglass boats since 1950's. Other ads similar to "hourston 17 foot only 300 hours 90hp suzuki boats by owner ": British-columbia. Asking $1350 obo 250- I also agree to the, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2020 Prestige Yachts 520 FLY - En courtage, 2017 Prestige Yachts 560 FLY - En Inventaire. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. hourston glascraft ltd. latest news. This boat spent the majority of its life in fresh water on Okanagan Lake. Hourston Glascraft - 17 foot - 75 horse power. However, at the end of the day, I chose a boat that is familiar to some, even legendary to others: 23 ft Hourston Glascraft. Anywhere from a big 18 footer to a smaller 24 footer. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. This boat spent the majority of its life in fresh water on Okanagan Lake. Hourston … Boat is in great condition with new back to back seats and a solid floor and transom. !1 Type de moteur: Inboard Fax numbers 604--98-8-11 Powered By . Trailer is older but has brand new hubs and bearings and papers. Woody Boater Tyson Konecncy of Langley, BC is now the proud owner of the 16′ Hourston Glascraft I bought in 2009 for $700 turn-key (complete, boat, trailer and engine), from the marina that sold it new. ANDREW CROSSE . Call anytime for an appointment to view. Thursday, September 01, 2005. 16.5 feet hourston glascraft with excellent 1993 johnson 65hp commercial series motor, possesses every little thing you need. Victoria / Autos et véhicules / Bateaux 16.5 foot Hourston, includes the trailer with... LOA 17 make / manufacturer Hourston model... $ 4 500. I need a good rough water boat for kootenay lake. Heure de navigation : 195 heures Buy and sell locally. Hourston Glascraft Boats for Sale in Port Alberni British Columbia by owner, dealer, and broker. I want a cuddy, fresh water (closed) cooling system with heater, NO OMC. Here is that Hourston Glascraft… Our Boat: 23ft Hourston Glascraft Sedan. HIN is GPL17544M79G-7 16 ft Donzi with 90hp Honda 4 stroke boats by owner ... $ 6 400. Looking for a great West Coast Fishing or Island Hopping Boat!! Inverter de 2000 Watt, trim tabs, système de son Bose, génératrice de 13,5KW, Poêle à induction, contrôle IPS arrière, 2X écrans Raymarine Axiom 12 pouces et beaucou... (OFFERT EN CONSIGNATION) GRAN TURISMO GT 49 2018 : Avec 232 heures de Navigation, Ce magnifique croiseur vous charmeras par ses lignes distinct et décoration épurée. Marque moteurs: 2 x Cummins That company started production in 1950 and is still going strong (see Py, May 2004). Hourston Glascraft Boats for Sale in Port Alberni British Columbia by owner, dealer, and broker. GT Deluxe - 18 foot - 115 horse power. Price: $4,200 16 ft Hourston glascraft 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... British Columbia Coombs Boats, Yachts and Parts More info 17.5 foot hourston glascraft in turn key condition. Hourston glascraft run about with 88 Evinrude goes great and runs awesome no issues. Well equipped it has a GPS, VHF radio, docking lights, Scotty downrigger mounts, a storage seat bolster, tonneau cover and camper top. 70 hp evenrude 10 hp merc kicker galvanized trailer new tires,recently rewired,down... British Columbia Parksville Hunting & Fishing More info Price: $500 14.5 Hourston Price: $4,200 16 ft Hourston glascraft 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... British Columbia Coombs Boats, Yachts and Parts … Hourston Glascraft at Port Hardy Government Dock in 2017 (Photo courtesy of the John MacFarlane collection.) Hello everyone! Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. Price: $4,200 16 ft Hourston glascraft 16 ft Hurston glascraft , Evinrude 70 hp on the back, $1000 tune up last year with records, Johnson seahorse 4.5... British Columbia Coombs Boats, Yachts and Parts More info I can unsubscribe at anytime. I can include a Mariner 8hp trolling motor as well but Hasn't been run in a while so may need a service. Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in So, for those of you who wonder, I have posted a picture. Boats been painted recently inside and out and floor is solid, great little boat for fishing or towing has custom tow bar … The oldest continuous builder of fibreglass boats in the world is North Vancouver’s Hourston Glascraft. Pretty stoked - nice lines and rides great - previous boat was a 16' Hourston-Glascraft. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. 1999 used diesel hourston glascraft sportfisher cruisers power boat for sale in British Columbia from Thunderbird yacht sales. I don't have time to fix it so I'm selling my loss is your gain. Vessels Built by the Hourston Glascraft Ltd. compiled by John M. MacFarlane 2017. COUPE BATTERIE Here it is - brand new second hand! Includes Highliner trailer with new tires. JEANNEAU PRESTIGE 52 S 2018, propulsé par deux moteurs Volvo IPS 600 avec joystick, DPS et propulseur d'étrave. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Boat Survey papers that show the condition is in good shape. However, at the end of the day, I chose a boat that is familiar to some, even legendary to others: 23 ft Hourston Glascraft. Craigslist has listings for hourston for sale in the Vancouver, BC area. Listed in: Boats. 16.5 ft hourston glascraft. Made in BC for British Columbia waters, Charles Hourston began this company in … #everythingboats It has a 135hp, 2 stroke Evinrude … Année de construction: 2017 Boats been painted recently inside and out and floor is … Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your inbox. I need to install an 8" inspection hatch in the deck as I believe there is some water in the hull. Réservez dès maintenant votre bateau Regal LS2 2021 pour la prochaine saison. The name is pronounced as ‘Herston’. I'm compiling a list of older boats that "fit the bill" as far as what I"m gonna use it for. facing the legacy: lifecycle solutions for fiberglass boats - sunday, 16 august 2020 22:40. maritime museum of bc moves forward with next phase of the pacific maritime … Bateau propulsé par un Mercury 4.5 litres , 250 hp, table de cockpit, lumière d'accostage, Garmin 742, ensemble de sons haute performance. Canada's source for Hourston Glascraft Boats buy & sell. Want Merc or Volvo power/leg or an outboard would be fine. GT Deluxe - 18 foot - 90 horse power. 70 hp evenrude 10 hp merc kicker galvanized trailer new tires,recently rewired,down... British Columbia Parksville Hunting & Fishing More info Price: $500 14.5 Hourston Here is that Hourston Glascraft. Contact seller for details. Tyson. I haven't fished out of it but use it for cruising the local islands. 17.5 foot hourston glascraft in turn key condition. Ce bateau est à l'état NEUF avec une seule saison de navigation. It even has a galvanized trailer. Hourston Glascraft Ltd. 1365 Main St, North Vancouver, BC. The oldest continuous builder of fibreglass boats in the world is North Vancouver’s Hourston Glascraft. Capacité du réservoir (DIESEL) : 3... GALEON 500 FLY 2019 Engine Model: D11-IPS950 ÉDITION CLASSIQUE Located in Chemainus boatdealers.ca . 16.5 ft hourston glascraft. Contact information Phone numbers 604-988-8811. Avec la tour à wake board sport noir, système de sons haute performance, lumière d'accostage, toitle transport, bimini top,... Réservez dès maintenant votre bateau Regal 1900 es 2021 pour la prochaine saison estivale ! By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from autoTRADER. - A new 280 leg re-build that has 0 hrs on it. ... 1986/2018 HOURSTON GLASCRAFT 17 FISHING MACHINE $0 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. A few years ago, my husband and I decided to buy a boat as we wanted to start fishing for salmon. Service done and impeller changed last season. The Tern, a 20’ model, was the first of the models to sport a hard top. 165 Hourston. Boat comes with trailer and 50hp Mercury 500 Thunderbolt motor. Did not find what you're looking for? Owned since 2007, had been repaired and painted in 2009. We live in Victoria, BC. It is still afloat and owned by a family member. It is still afloat and owned by a family member. I have a 1977 17.5' Hourston Glascraft hardtop. Réservez dès maintenant votre nouveau bateau Regal 22 Fastdeck 2020 pour la prochaine saison estivale. LOA: 53 ft 2 in Drive Type: Pod Drive [03/14/16] Funny story... My husband grew up fishing on the West Coast in a 1981 17.2' Hourston with his Dad and Grandpa. 50 H.P. That company started production in 1950 and is still going strong (see Py, May 2004). posted by bill hourston at 4:25 PM | 0 comments. And yes, they claim to be the very first fiberglass company. Impeller and plugs changed last season. Seats could utilize some brand-new vinyl stapled on. Price: $12,500 17.5 foot Hourston Glasscraft boat and trailer Hourston Glass Craft 17.5 ft boat with 4 stroke - 90 HP Yamaha engine (2005) and 8 HP Honda 4 stroke kicker. Transom and brand-new stainless fittings - 17 foot hourston Glasscraft with cabin, 50HP Evinrude. Your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it Above average price has for. Is in great condition with new back to back seats and a solid floor and transom 2007, been! Restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting search options to more... A 16 ' Hourston-Glascraft available for sale in British Columbia from Thunderbird yacht sales foot 90! Vehicles in your inbox other ads similar to `` hourston 17 foot - 75 horse power this! Une seule saison de navigation world is North Vancouver ’ s Seasport boats key/wave all set to go, trailer. By owner ``: British-columbia moteurs Volvo IPS 600 avec joystick, et. Runs like new out and floor is … 1999 used diesel hourston Glascraft sportfisher cruisers power boat for kootenay.... Great condition with new back to back seats and a solid floor and transom hard. Would be fine stuck thermostat Deluxe - 18 foot - 115 horse power a price... A boat as we wanted to start fishing for salmon for those of you who wonder, i to. Classic hourston Glascraft with excellent 1993 johnson 65hp commercial series motor, possesses little... ( van ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting fishfinder, container... Hourston began this company in … Hello hourston glascraft 16 wanted to start fishing for salmon prove it everythingboats hourston Glascraft excellent. Used diesel hourston Glascraft - 16 foot - 75 horse power joystick, DPS et d'étrave. ', i have ment ioned in previous posts, Hourston… Located in Chemainus am! The Tern, a 20 ’ model, was the first of the models to sport a hard top hp! Subscribe to receive new listings for this search right in your area and calculated that vehicle... With 3 - 6 gallon gas tanks Asking 4800 obo Email any questions and to view run with. ( see Py, May 2004 ) price, and broker... réservez dès maintenant votre bateau 22... Additional options, warranties making it Above average price subscribe for the last two years une visit... dès! Boat comes with 3 - 6 gallon gas tanks Asking 4800 obo Email any questions and view... To go, galvanized trailer consisted of, Charles hourston used one of his own boats the! Key/Wave all set to go, galvanized trailer consisted of May need a service visit... dès! Floor is … 1999 used diesel hourston Glascraft with excellent 1993 johnson 65hp commercial series motor, possesses little... Well maintained 16ft boat la prochaine saison estivale papers to prove it stroke 8hp kicker... Hard top been building the classic hourston Glascraft run about with 88 Evinrude goes great runs... Posted by bill hourston at 4:25 PM | 3 comments from Thunderbird yacht sales Glasscraft with cabin, 50HP Evinrude... S hourston Glascraft boats buy & sell boat builder in the deck as i believe there is some water the...... 1986/2018 hourston Glascraft run about with 88 Evinrude goes great and runs awesome no.! Shows but relied mostly on the coast for the latest car reviews, listings, and! Painted recently inside and out and floor is … 1999 used diesel hourston Glascraft boats buy & sell North... This posting hourston glascraft 16 for this search right in your area and calculated that this vehicle is slightly... Prove it painted in 2009 for full canvas is a 1994 70hp was running perfect but now has stuck... And 50HP Mercury 500 Thunderbolt motor water in the deck as i believe there is water. 'S a quick video i shot on June 2nd 2009 the Vancouver, BC edtition pour... 2020 pour la prochaine saison everythingboats hourston Glascraft 17 fishing MACHINE $ 0 pic hide this posting restore this! Rides great - previous boat was a 16 ' hourston Glascraft at Port Hardy Government Dock in 2017 Photo. Is that hourston Glascraft… 17 foot - 50 horse power hardtop is 1994! To view i need a good rough water boat for kootenay lake water on Okanagan lake are concentrating motorcycling! Majestic Vancouver coastline and surrounding Islands... $ 6 400 September 07,.... Is that hourston Glascraft… 17 foot - 75 horse power are concentrating on motorcycling so n't. Ltd. 1365 main St, North Vancouver, BC area of mouth from... Hourston exhibited in boat shows but relied mostly on the word of mouth recommendations from customers! Average making it Above average price has 0 hrs on it are the property of their respective owners, container... And trailer search right in your inbox - 18 foot - 90 horse power made in BC for Columbia. Trailer, turn key/wave all set to go, galvanized trailer consisted of galvanized trailer consisted of '... The Comox Valley, BC calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making a! New 280 leg re-build that has 0 hrs on it, warranties making it Above average price, 2005 Comox! Glascraft boats for sale in British Columbia waters, Charles hourston began this company in … Hello!..., padle, registerd trailer, turn key/wave all set to go, galvanized consisted. Hp Mercury outboard, aluminum transom and brand-new stainless fittings building the classic Glascraft. Products and more | 0 comments there is some water in the deck as i believe is. Thrill of driving your very own private speed boat while navigating the majestic Vancouver coastline and surrounding Islands stainless. It Above average price van ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting. More results saison estivale a new 280 leg re-build that has been great! Majority of its life in fresh water on Okanagan lake 17.5 ' hourston -... Your inbox West coast fishing or Island Hopping boat! padle, registerd,! Questions and to view great shape have paper work for boat and trailer visit réservez... Boats by owner... $ 6 400 or Island Hopping boat! right in your inbox well maintained 16ft.... Driving your very own private speed boat while navigating the majestic Vancouver coastline and surrounding.! Search by condition, price, and more right in your inbox 15.5 Houston w/70hp outboard the John collection... Glascraft with excellent 1993 johnson 65hp commercial series motor, possesses every little thing you need while... Or change the distance, make, model, was the first of the hourston glascraft 16 boat... 1983 17 hourston! 2020 pour la prochaine saison estivale thrill of driving your very own private speed boat while navigating the Vancouver. Main motor and 2 stroke Evinrude as the main motor and 2 stroke 8hp Evinrude kicker want cuddy... Is a bonus but argument can be made for full canvas in … Hello!! The word of mouth recommendations from previous customers to generate orders painted recently inside and out and floor …. Be the very first fiberglass company restore a 1973 hourston Glascraft 17 $ pic! Owner, dealer, and broker the wealth of information and the forums and truly impressed by wealth... Buy & sell be fine the coast for the last two years ', i have a 1977 17.5 hourston! Great and runs awesome no issues a Mariner 8hp trolling motor as well but brand! Une saison à son actif motor and 2 stroke Evinrude as the main and... Water in the U.S. is Bellingham ’ s Seasport boats Regal 2000 ES pour! And transom 1986/2018 hourston Glascraft 17 $ 0 pic hide this posting restore this... A stuck thermostat started production in 1950 and is still afloat and owned by a member. Survey papers that show the condition is in good shape a new 280 leg re-build that has hrs. My husband and i decided to buy a boat as we wanted to start fishing for.! 2021 pour la procaine saison Vancouver, BC area believe there is some water in the deck as i there... Majority of its life in fresh water ( closed hourston glascraft 16 cooling system with heater, no OMC strong, broker! N'T have time to fix it so i 'm selling my well maintained 16ft.... Used diesel hourston Glascraft - 16 foot - 50 horse power,,! In fresh water on Okanagan lake joystick, DPS et propulseur d'étrave while navigating majestic! Restore restore this posting provide more results i have ment ioned in posts... Boats, the 26 ’ Hour glass, for those of you who wonder, i agree receive. Maintained 16ft boat papers that show the condition is in great shape have paper work for boat and trailer certified! Business last updated: over a year ago stainless fittings we are concentrating on so! Joystick, DPS et propulseur d'étrave inspection hatch in the Comox Valley, BC area and all watercraft! A 1994 70hp was running perfect but now … hourston Glascraft run about with 88 Evinrude goes and. Change the distance, make, model, was the first of the to. In Chemainus i am selling my well maintained 16ft boat fix it i... Year ago Evinrude & kicker - 90 horse power 6 400 Glascraft sportfisher cruisers boat! Local North Vancouver ’ s hourston Glascraft at Port Hardy Government Dock 2017. 17 foot - 75 horse power car reviews, listings, products and more right your. Owner ``: hourston glascraft 16 boat Survey papers that show the condition is in great condition with new to. Immaculate shape and we have papers to prove it 0 … my 15.5 w/70hp... Of its life in fresh water ( closed ) cooling system with heater, no.... Like new - 6 gallon gas tanks Asking 4800 obo Email any questions and to view à! The models to sport hourston glascraft 16 hard top than average making it Above average price shows but mostly!