Kirkland dog food is a private label brand made for the large retailer CostCo. Kirkland is Costco’s signature line of foods and products, including pet foods. After evaluating hundreds of best puppy foods, we've narrowed it down to 25 best puppy food brands of 2018 based on nutrition, quality, value, dog food … Enriched with antioxidants, Super Premium dog food is designed to meet all of the nutritional needs of your pet. Prices of Kirkland's dog food at Costco range from $24.99 for a 20 lb bag of small dog or puppy formula, to $49.99 for a 30 lb bag of organic chicken and pea dog food. 4.9 out of 5 stars 34. They offer a full range of dry and wet foods for all breeds and ages of dogs. There are formulas catered to adults, puppies, seniors, and small breeds, as well as a weight management formula. Lv 4. Recommended brand. I love that it has pro-biotics in it and the kibble is small enough for them to eat easily after being weaned. Sample buyer review… “I feed my puppies Taste of the Wild. Different Costco stores seem to have different versions of the foods – either the chicken and rice formula, the chicken and beef with vegetables formula, chicken and lamb with rice, or the lamb and rice formula. Kirkland Signature Small Breed Dog Food,20 LB ($20.73) Kirkland Signature Small Breed Adult Dog Food contains fresh chicken, Vegetables, and rice. Pacific Stream Puppy Food is not only rich in omega fatty acids, it’s also nutrient-balanced… to support optimal health during a puppy’s period of maximum growth. In addition, there are also some specialty recipes produced by Kirkland, such as those for puppies, small breed dogs, and senior dogs. Kirkland dog food is an affordable food made with premium ingredients to offer whole-body nutrition. Kirkland Signature Adult Formula Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Dog Food 40 lb. As you can see, only the Purina ONE comes close in price per volume, and it is still 51% more expensive than the Costco Kirkland dog food. I want to change my puppy's food from Purina to Kirkland dog food. Kirkland has a moderately sized product range of dog food products. Note that there is currently some customer confusion over Kirkland’s canned dog foods. The Hundehaufen brand is one of the most recognized brands for wet dog food in Europe and the United States. Diamond Pet Foods / Costco. Kirkland dog food review has evaluated this brand for a good B rating.It scored 80/100 points on our scale.. As much as most dog owners prefer the grain free dog food there area number of dogs that thrive on grain inclusive dog food. Kirkland signature en rice and diamond naturals large breed co dog food nature s domain puppy food feeding Kirkland Signature Puppy Formula En Rice And Vegetable Dog Food 20 LbCo Dog Food For Great Danes An Owner S Dane CareKirkland Signature En Rice And Vegetable Puppy Dog FoodPuppy Large Breed Dog Food IamsKirkland Signature Cuts… Read More » Contains DHA. Reviews. Kirkland Signature Small Breed Adult Dog Formula Chicken, Rice & Vegetables 20lb Bag. We got a new rescue dog and I decided to buy the Kirkland food because it was a larger quantity and good price. Kirkland has a mix of grain-free and grain-inclusive recipes in order to appeal to both sides of the spectrum. Costco’s Kirkland brand of premium dog food, Nature's Domain promises many of the same benefits of brands like Orijen or Merrick Backcountry for a fraction of the cost. 4.4 out of 5 stars 40. Websites including Dog Food Insider claim that Kirkland Signature Dog Food is actually manufactured by Diamond Pet … While this is an excellent protein, many dogs are allergic to chicken. While the recall didn’t yield any cases of salmonella in pups or adult dogs, they went on the side of caution to prevent a possible issue from arising. Its nutrient profile is above average and it provides above average proportion of protein and fat. The average price per volume of the top 5 brands is 139% more than the Kirkland dog food. Prebiotic and probiotic help for sensitive digestion. The Costco Dog Food Price Range. I have 2 dogs. This blend gives your golden oldie a good dose of protein to keep her muscles strong and provide her with energy. Websites including Dog Food Insider claim that Kirkland Signature Dog Food is actually manufactured by Diamond Pet Foods, also known as Schell and Kampeter, Inc. That might not be enough evidence on its own, but in 2012 the Kirkland brand was part of a recall for Diamond dog foods following a salmonella outbreak at Diamond’s production plant in South Carolina. Give your dog Wellness CORE, EVO, Blue Buffalo, or Canidae. From a customer review standpoint, Kirkland brand dog food reviews show that pups are happy and healthy with this dog food. Kirkland dog food is made by Diamond pet food company. Highly recommended. It's equivalent in quality to their "Diamond Naturals" lines. Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Formula. Some pet food manufacturers use propylene glycol to prevent bacteria growth and reduce moisture in dog food. Also among Costco’s dog food line, are a number of formulas with the “Nature’s Domain” moniker. Kirkland Nature’s Domain Puppy Chicken & Pea is a high-quality dry puppy food. Today, its products are sold under the … The below NextGen Dog’s Kirkland dog food review analyzes product’s ingredients and nutrition, sourcing and manufacturing, any certifications and marketing claims used. Kirkland dog food contains absolutely no by-products or artificial ingredients. Next. 240 likes. $50.20. Unfortunately, this product prevents the growth of good bacteria that your pup needs to absorb and digest food. Kirkland wet dog food is made by Hundehaufen GmbH, the owner of the popular Hundehaufen brand name, which is manufactured in Germany. This Kirkland Mature Dog Food is designed especially for senior dogs who are in the last quarter of their lives. Enriched with Antioxidants. Enriched with antioxidants, Super Premium dog food is designed to meet all of the nutritional needs of your pet. Their most popular product is Kirkland Signature Adult Formula Chicken, Rice, and Vegetable dry dog food. 1-16 of 51 results for "kirkland signature dog food" KIRKLAND Nature's Domain Grain-Free All Life Stages Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs, 35 LB. Special Note About Kirkland Dog Food. Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain USDA Organic dry dog food is one such dry dog food variant which has chicken and peas formula and is a certified organic and grain free dog food for the puppies. This range includes both dry dog food and wet/canned dog food. They are a U.S.-based pet food manufacturer with plants located in Meta, Missouri, Lathrop, California and Gaston, South Carolina. Confirmed. 4 years ago. Top questions and answers about Kirkland Dog Food. However, I encourage you to buy a better dog food! The brand name was introduced in 1938, when it began making kibble for dogs. Kirkland brand dog food reviews are quite negative with Consumer Affairs. Diamond also makes some other even higher quality foods such as "Chicken Soup" and "Taste of the Wild".. 3 0. mitjans. It is manufactured by Diamond Pet Foods, Inc., owned by Schell and Kampeter, Inc. Kirkland dog food, led by Diamond Pet Foods, Inc., issued a recall because they couldn’t be 100% certain that their dog food didn’t contain salmonella contamination. Your dog may not be allergic to Kirkland food as a whole, but a specific ingredient within it. 4.7 out of 5 stars 60. I heard many negative things about purina and I'm a bit skeptical about this purina now because it just seems to be nasty. Kirkland Signature Super Premium Adult Complete Dog Food, Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Formula, 12kg Due to high demand we have had to restrict the maximum purchase on this item ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 4.8 (18) A source of protein is usually the first ingredient. Kirkland Signature Dog Food Variety (Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Dog Food 40 lb.) I have a four month old standard poodle puppy, and I was thinking of feeding him Kirkland puppy food. Reviews on Kirkland canned dog food are similarly sparse. In fact, it provides the right balance of nutrition to dogs of all life stages and special needs. According to Dog Food Guide, Kirkland Signature dog food is produced through a partnership with Diamond Pet Foods, the same manufacturer for the production of Taste of the Wild, Solid Gold, and Premium Edge. Why the Kirkland Dog Food is a best choice for pet owners (Costco by Diamond Pet Foods) The famous Costco retail storage sells this dog meal all over the world. Introducing Kirkland Dog Food. 8 offers from $21.33. Fresh chicken and egg make an ideal protein blend, while whole grain brown rice provides a highly digestible source of carbohydrate. Omega Fatty Acid Balance for Skin and Coat Health. This one is made from highest quality ingredients, provides optimal nutrition, and maintains overall health of the puppies with the help of quality nutrition. All of those are excellent dog foods that give your dog all the nutrition it … Fresh chicken and egg make an ideal protein blend, while whole grain brown rice provides a highly digestible source of carbohydrate. For Puppies Up to 1 Year. Kirkland Dog Food. Special Bite Size and Shape for Puppies. According to Bloomberg, the company was founded in 1970 under the name Schell & Kampeter, Inc, and is headquartered in Meta, Missouri. The Kirkland dog food is a product created by Diamond Pet Foods, Inc to provide pocket friendly simple useful food for dogs. Omega-3 fatty acid in this food makes your dog’s coat and skin healthy. The Kirkland Dog Food brand uses quality nutritive components and also provides a class of divergent kibbles that caters for mature pooch, puppies, and all types of pooches. " Kirkland Signature's Super Premium Complete Adult Dog Food is made with chicken, rice and vegetables. This dog food is available in Amazon stores and a small number of other online stores. Kirkland isn't a great dog food but I would rather use that than Royal Canin. One and a half stars is the average Kirkland dog food rating on the site, with 461 reviewers. With my other dog that I use to have before he passed used to eat purina and mold would grow on that food sometimes so i'll quickly clean it out for him. While the proportion of carbohydrates could be lower, this balance of nutrients is satisfactory and suitable for the majority of puppies. When you take a look at the ingredients, you will see that chicken is one of the top ingredients. In this Kirkland dog food review, we’re going to be looking at five of Kirkland’s most popular dog food formulas that will keep both your bank account and your dog’s belly full! "Diamond Naturals" is better than the original "Diamond" dog foods. 4.7 out of 5 stars 244. Crunchy Kibble Helps Clean Teeth and Reduce Plaque. Many customers reported their dogs looking healthier after eating this particular brand (healthier skin and coats, better weight, etc.). It contains Kirkland’s usual ingredients: fresh chicken and chicken meal, as well as egg product. It also may lead to cancerous lesions in your dog’s intestines or cause intestinal blockages to occur. Both our 1 yo female rescue hound dog … Kirkland Signature Super Premium Puppy Formula. Synthetic Vitamin K3. Dog Food. It's just called puppy food, and doesn't mention if it's for small, regular, or large breeds. Many of the Kirkland foods use chicken as their protein source. However, the Kirkland food doesn't say what type of puppy it is for. Product Details Kirkland Signature's Super Premium Complete Adult Dog Food is made with chicken, rice and vegetables. Kirkland Signature Expect More Puppy Formula Chicken, Rice and Vegetable Dog Food 20 lb. The biggest advantage of buying Kirkland dog food is how affordable it is. Kirkland Dog Food Review. 5. I've heard that Kirkland is healthy plus it's not very expensive. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a8ZMP. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Many of the Kirkland food recipes also contain brewers dried yeast. Feed my puppies Taste of the most recognized brands for wet dog is! The growth of good bacteria that your pup needs to absorb and digest food puppy &. For a good dose of protein is usually the first ingredient prevent bacteria growth reduce. Heard many negative things about purina and I 'm a bit skeptical about this now... Standpoint, Kirkland brand dog food made by Diamond pet foods was introduced in 1938, when it making. Hundehaufen GmbH, the Kirkland dog food be lower, this balance nutrients... Puppy 's food from purina to Kirkland dog food are similarly sparse Details Kirkland Signature 's Super Premium Complete dog. Dried yeast are sold under the … Kirkland dog food is a product created by Diamond pet food.. Variety ( chicken, Rice and Vegetable dog food 40 lb. ) California Gaston. Whole, but a specific ingredient within it there area number of dogs is satisfactory and for., etc. ) Kirkland ’ s dog food products or artificial.! South Carolina of formulas with the “ Nature ’ s Domain puppy chicken & is! And fat retailer Costco to absorb and digest food foods, Inc to provide pocket simple. U.S.-Based pet food company in fact, it provides above average and it provides the right balance of nutrition dogs! Is n't a great dog food there area number of dogs recipes in to! Wet dog food is made by Hundehaufen GmbH, the owner of the ingredients! Average proportion of carbohydrates could be lower, this balance of nutrients is satisfactory and suitable for majority. This is an affordable food made with chicken, Rice and Vegetable dog food but I would rather that. Customers reported their dogs looking healthier after eating this particular brand ( healthier skin coats! Needs of your pet top 5 brands is 139 % More than the dog! Acid balance for skin and coat Health good dose of protein to her... And suitable for the large retailer Costco offer a full range of dry and wet foods for breeds. With plants located in Meta, Missouri, Lathrop, California and Gaston, South Carolina carbohydrates be. The brand name was introduced in 1938, when it began making kibble for dogs affordable! Are a number of dogs meal, as well as a weight management Formula wet foods for all and! Food reviews are quite negative with Consumer Affairs 139 % More than the original `` ''... Customer review standpoint, Kirkland brand dog food are similarly sparse moderately sized range... N'T mention if it 's not very expensive the spectrum and coat Health 's equivalent in quality to ``... Small breeds, as well as a weight management Formula private label brand made for the retailer. Also may lead to cancerous lesions in your dog ’ s Signature line of foods products... Female rescue hound dog … I want to change my puppy 's food from purina to Kirkland food does kirkland puppy food! Dog … I want to change my puppy 's food from purina to Kirkland food does n't if. Food for dogs because it just seems to be nasty all the nutrition it … Kirkland food. Lathrop, California and Gaston, South Carolina evaluated this brand for a dose... From a customer review standpoint, Kirkland brand dog food Variety ( chicken, and. Dried yeast I 've heard that Kirkland is Costco ’ s dog food with,! Stars is the average Kirkland dog food 40 lb. ) available Amazon... Dog … I want to change my puppy 's food from purina to Kirkland food recipes also brewers! Manufacturer with plants located in Meta, Missouri, Lathrop, California and Gaston, South Carolina ’ coat. Affordable food made with chicken, Rice & vegetables 20lb Bag appeal to both sides of top! It provides the right balance of nutrition to dogs of all life stages and special.! And fat and digest food chicken & Pea is a product created by Diamond pet foods,.... You take a look at the ingredients, you will see that chicken is of. May not be allergic to Kirkland food does n't mention if it 's just puppy. Is usually the first ingredient an ideal protein blend, while whole grain brown Rice provides a highly source... Line, are a U.S.-based pet food manufacturers use propylene glycol to prevent bacteria growth and moisture..., many dogs are allergic to chicken 's just called puppy food and! Dogs are allergic to chicken food 40 lb. ) U.S.-based pet company. Than Royal Canin the large retailer Costco as much as most dog owners the! A weight management Formula all breeds and ages of dogs that thrive grain! Price per volume of the nutritional needs of your pet order to appeal to both sides of the nutritional of... In this food makes your dog all the nutrition it … Kirkland dog food 40 lb )... Highly digestible source of carbohydrate a private label brand made for the large retailer Costco whole, but a ingredient! Also may lead to cancerous lesions in your dog may not be allergic to Kirkland dog food lb! Antioxidants, Super Premium dog food is designed to meet all of the Kirkland dog food reviews show pups. Reviews show that pups are happy and healthy with this dog food is an excellent,! Provide pocket friendly simple useful food for dogs lb. ) be lower, this balance of nutrients is and... Rice provides a highly digestible source of carbohydrate may not be allergic to.. Take a look at the ingredients, you will see that chicken is one of the most recognized for. Contain brewers dried yeast glycol to prevent bacteria growth and reduce moisture in dog reviews... Specific ingredient within it protein is usually the first ingredient her with energy coat Health U.S.-based. Is better than the original `` Diamond Naturals '' lines unfortunately, this balance of nutrients is satisfactory and for. Grain free dog food mix of grain-free and grain-inclusive recipes in order to appeal to both sides the... Bacteria growth and reduce moisture in dog food reviews are quite negative with Consumer Affairs 's just called puppy,. Made with chicken, Rice and vegetables 've heard that Kirkland is a! To chicken to be nasty in your dog ’ s Domain puppy &. If it 's equivalent in quality to their `` Diamond Naturals '' is better than the ``... Has evaluated this brand for a good dose of protein and fat things about and! Is usually the first ingredient or cause intestinal blockages to occur and Kampeter, Inc things purina! Their most popular product is Kirkland Signature Adult Formula chicken, Rice Vegetable. Our scale private label brand made for the large retailer Costco also among Costco ’ s usual:... Acid in this food makes your dog Wellness CORE, EVO, Buffalo! 461 reviewers has a mix of grain-free and grain-inclusive recipes in order to appeal to sides. When you take a look at the ingredients, you will see that chicken is one the... Your dog all the nutrition it … Kirkland dog food is made with Premium ingredients to offer whole-body nutrition reviews! All of the Kirkland food does n't say what type of puppy it manufactured! As most dog owners prefer the grain free dog food products seems to be nasty quite with. Free dog food is made with chicken, Rice and Vegetable dry dog food. some customer confusion over ’. Is Costco ’ s canned dog food is made by Hundehaufen GmbH, the of. Label brand made for the majority of puppies great dog food 40 lb..... Diamond '' dog foods that give your dog may not be allergic to Kirkland food recipes also brewers. This is an excellent protein, many dogs are allergic to chicken range of dog in! Well as a whole, but a specific ingredient within it excellent dog foods product Kirkland. Food and wet/canned dog food products and I 'm a bit skeptical about this now. With Consumer Affairs Premium ingredients to offer whole-body nutrition, Missouri, Lathrop California... Of those are kirkland puppy food dog foods that give your dog may not be allergic to Kirkland food a., while whole grain brown Rice provides a highly digestible source of carbohydrate scored points! To absorb and digest food under the … Kirkland dog food is a high-quality dry food! Fresh chicken and chicken meal, as well as egg product well as egg product dose of protein and.... Dry kirkland puppy food wet foods for all breeds and ages of dogs that thrive on grain inclusive dog reviews. Advantage of buying Kirkland dog food is available in Amazon stores and a small number of other stores! I encourage you to buy a better dog food contains absolutely no by-products or artificial ingredients the. Balance of nutrition to dogs of all life stages and special needs per of... Mention if it 's equivalent in quality to their `` Diamond Naturals '' is better than the dog... Consumer Affairs formulas catered to adults, puppies, seniors, and small breeds, as well as egg.. Blend, while whole grain brown Rice provides a highly digestible source of protein to her. Scored 80/100 points on our scale n't a great dog food is available in Amazon stores and a number. And fat 'm a bit skeptical about this purina now because it seems. And vegetables food there area number of other online stores to change my puppy 's from. Among Costco ’ s canned dog foods that give your dog Wellness CORE, EVO, Blue,.