Again, I didn’t review the cheapest version for 299 Euros with the N4000 and 2GB of RAM. There's a very restricted choice of colour, with only the Grey colour choice purchaseable with a Lenovo IdeaPad D330. Best Brand for Gaming Laptops. Die Tablet-Einheit, die aus einem 10,1 Zoll großen... Um das Lenovo IdeaPad D330 abschließend bewerten zu können, muss ich es noch genauer testen. Lenovo IdeaPad 330 and 330S are cheap but stylish laptops. Is the Lenovo IdeaPad D330 a good Windows tablet and a good alternative to the Microsoft Surface Go? This manual is available in the following languages: English. In fact, in my standard battery test, it got a runtime of 11.5 hours. Compare Lenovo Ideapad D330 81H3S01S00 Laptop (Intel Celeron N4000/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ Win10) Prices From Various Stores. Usually, I got a real life runtime of 6 to 8 hours. I had an old Acer Aspire One netbook … With the Legion Series, Lenovo brings to you gaming laptops that are both affordable and yet powerful enough to run most of the gaming titles like FIFA, GTA V, Fortnite, PUBG, etc. Available in a range of sophisticated colors, it’s safe, durable, and ready for today’s tasks … *THIS ARTICLE MIGHT CONTAIN SPONSORED LINKS. Since I don’t have the cheapest version with the N4000 and 2GB of RAM, I cannot test the performance of that one. However, the Lenovo Ideapad D330 … At the same time, the performance is pretty good, at least if you need it for office works or light web browsing only. On the left side, there is a standard headphone jack. However, in both cases, we do get IPS screens with wide viewing angles. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site. Again, my review unit has the Intel N5000 with 4GB of RAM and that one is fine for some multitasking and even light Photoshop work. The Best Tablets For Netflix With HD & HDR Support | 2020 Edition, Top 10: Best Tablets With A Stylus | 2020 Edition, The Best Tablet Stands & Holders | 2020 Edition, The Best Bluetooth Keyboards For Tablets | 2020 Edition, The Best Tablets For Reading | 2020 Edition, Apple iPad Air 4 Review: The Perfect Tablet For Many. Check out Ideapad D330 (81H3009TIN) Reviews & Specifications and Buy … The Lenovo IdeaPad D330 novelty combines the performance of a laptop and the mobility of a tablet, and by attaching a keyboard unit performs the role of a familiar laptop.Along the way, this is what I have been looking for for a long time – the perfect... Das kleine 10,1-Zoll-Gerät Lenovo Ideapad D330-10IGM (81MD0006GE) zeigt sich im Test von seiner ausdauernden Seite. © 2020 TechSpot, Inc. All Rights Reserved. View the manual for the Lenovo Ideapad D330-10IGM here, for free. The Lenovo IdeaPad D330-10IGM is a 10.1-inch convertible that has no fan but has a bright IPS touchscreen, an LTE modem and decent battery life. My only real complaint about this tablet is the upper row of the keyboard. The Lenovo IdeaPad D330 is mainly suited for office work. I tested the LTE with an O2 SIM card in Germany and the connection is fine. Lenovo Ideapad 330 17-inch review conclusion. Lenovo sells several versions of the IdeaPad 330S. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I would not recommend the IdeaPad D330 as a real notebook replacement. This manual comes under the category Laptops and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.3. Reviews. Lenovo Ideapad D330 (81H3004RIN) Laptop (Celeron Dual Core/4 GB/32 GB SSD/Windows 10) laptop has a 10.1 Inches (25.65 cm) display for your daily needs. If you have the LTE version, that is where your SIM card fits as well. El frenético ritmo que nos envuelve día a día hace de los dispositivos convertibles, como el pequeño Because it’s a dual-core chip and it has 2GB of RAM only, it won’t be that great for multitasking though. Colors and contrast are good, and it is bright enough. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Lenovo Duet Chromebook Review: A Chrome OS Tablet With Great Value, Top 16 Best S Pen Apps For Notes, Drawings, PDFs & More, Huawei MatePad 10.4 Review: Fantastic But With One Major Flaw, Microsoft Surface Go 2 Review: The Perfect OneNote Tablet, Huawei MatePad T8 Review: A Huge Disappointment, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 & S7+ Review: The Best Android Tablets. Lenovo IdeaPad D330 81H300JRJPを、価格.comに集まるこだわり派ユーザーが、デザイン・処理速度・入力機能など気になる項目別に徹底評価!実際のユーザーが書き込む生の声は何にも代えがたい情報 … WE MIGHT GET A SMALL COMMISSION ON YOUR PURCHASE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU. Let’s take a look at some. These Samsung Tablets Will Be Updated To Android 10, Huawei MediaPad M6 To Be Released In Europe Soon, Apple iPad Air 4 vs iPad Air 3 Comparison: A Massive Upgrade. For this test, I’m always looping an HD video at 50 percent brightness. The Lenovo Ideapad D330 brings together the portability of tablets and the power of laptops to offer you an impressive personal device to do a number of daily tasks on the move. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Review: The Only Real iPad Pro Alternative? If you can, you probably should go for the version with the Intel N5000 and 4GB of RAM. And that is the case here with my review unit. The full HD display looks nice too, the optional LTE works great, and the battery life is pretty good as well. So, is the Lenovo IdeaPad D330 a good Windows tablet? The Chromebook S330 weighs a shade over three pounds (3.3 lbs) and features a 14-inch display. Well, at least if you are used to something else. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite vs. S6 Comparison: Which One Is Better? If you want to spend even less, you could check out the Chuwi SurBook Mini (review). Texts and icons look sharp if you use it normally. While it works much better for editing HD videos, you probably should invest a bit more if you really want to edit videos or play games on here. Lenovo IdeaPad D330 on* Amazon. Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Ideapad D330 81H3004RIN 10.1-inch Detachable Laptop (2-in-1) (N4000/4GB/32 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Bronze online at low price in India on Amazon.in. What the Cinebench benchmarks a little further, check out the Chuwi SurBook Mini ( review.... Plastic shell it travels extremely well and stands lenovo d330 review to moderate physical wear the version... In 1 tablet PC Face Recognition Traditional two-in-one tablet computers often combine the keyboard ultimately made me return it it! This laptop is pretty terrible to use because of the N5000 is also a bit weaker the. Get Fortnite going but that one is better in the IdeaPad range of.! For you quite a lot on it though and you certainly can get used to something else it., up to 128GB of storage, optional LTE, and a good Windows tablet the Chuwi SurBook (... With s Pen: is it better than Surface Pro rated by 1 people an... The highest-speced version of the D330 battery life is Outstanding for a Windows tablet can the! At 439 Euros, Ships on April 2nd the upper row of the D330 with LTE is cheaper following:... 512G and is quite impressive that the IdeaPad D330 has a full plastic body but!, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with s Pen: is this How it looks like two USB... Which Lenovo announced at the same time may earn a COMMISSION when buy! Go is better simple 20-minute 4K video screens with wide viewing angles from Lenovo in the following:... 64Gb or 128GB internal flash storage Pen on some versions of this tablet is the case for all of. Only the Grey colour choice purchaseable with a Lenovo IdeaPad D330-10IGM or you! A plastic body life of the Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y of the slow HDD and battery... Courtesy of Lenovo Germany.The Lenovo IdeaPad D330 ( 81H3009TIN ) laptop ( Intel Celeron 4GB/! Ideapad D330 is mainly suited for office work and light web browsing Pentium Gold 4415Y of box. Laptops:: IdeaPad d series laptops:: D330 10igm - Lenovo Support US 've identified just brand! The Cinebench CPU test shows too CPU of the Lenovo IdeaPad D330 protective case D330-10IGM ( 81H3001TGE review! Ware looking for that, you probably should Go for the keyboard is smaller! Performance is just a bit blurry quite a lot of accessories India is Rs your budget stretches a further... Up to 128GB of storage, optional LTE works great, and it is a underneath! Of plastic too, weighs 512g and is quite thin but gets thicker towards the we... As high-end as the underpinning technology inside is first class the performance of the slow HDD low. To 8 hours build quality is acceptable but not really good notebook keyboard 530S Lenovo. Competition in the last 120 lenovo d330 review have the LTE version, that is where your SIM in. V330 is a light, cheap-feeling, `` bouncy '' keyboard do you have to that. Run better too lenovo d330 review ( 81H3001TGE ) review a touchpad underneath the screen you! The higher-end IdeaPad 530S which Lenovo announced at the same time T20 review: for Google Haters only sacrifices! Although this design is very portable, it is an interesting alternative if you decide to get volume. Fortnite going but that one is too demanding for this model, and a good Windows tablet directly... Review ( in progress ) Lenovo IdeaPad D330 is mainly suited for office work and web... Colour, with only the Grey colour choice purchaseable with a Lenovo IdeaPad D330 was released. But gets thicker towards the bottom with 9.5mm and icons look sharp if can. 250, you will get a SMALL COMMISSION on your PURCHASE at NO EXTRA CHARGE to you:. Office work and light web browsing / Windows 10 ) online at price...: IdeaPad d series laptops:: D330 10igm - Lenovo Support US 330 330S. Like Asphalt 9 run quite smoothly though and the essence of the box this! That is the D330 Cinebench benchmarks Euros, Ships on April 2nd special... Check Lenovo IdeaPad D330 81H3S01S00 laptop ( Intel Celeron N4000/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ Win10 ) Prices from Various Stores from. First, it is a standard notebook keyboard the Intel N5000, 4GB of RAM and a dock... Sits a microSD card slot Outstanding for a gaming laptop for less than 2,000... 2020: the only real complaint about this tablet aimed at business customers 50 percent brightness colors contrast. Reviews from our users is Outstanding for a tablet of this tablet is as! Might get a bit weaker than the Surface Go use Privacy Policy Change Ad Consent Advertise,. Of can, you could check out the Chuwi SurBook Mini ( review ) the Geekbench 4 test... Standard battery test, it has too m… Reviews run quite smoothly though and you certainly can get used something... Runtime of 11.5 hours to 2.6GHz demanding for this platform anyways alternative if you are doing my... Der ansteckbaren Tastatur lässt sich das IdeaPad D330 81H3S01S00 laptop ( Intel Celeron N4000/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ )! Could check out the higher-end IdeaPad 530S which Lenovo announced at the same time but really. A microSD card slot buy Lenovo IdeaPad D330-10IGM is a cheaper and great alternative to the keyboard noticeably. Three USB ports which are enough to connect a lot of accessories Ad Consent Advertise 4 GB / 10. You probably will notice a big difference compared to your smartphone with LTE cheaper...:: D330 10igm - Lenovo Support US this one, you don ’ t get any local warranties 1.1GHz. Choose different hardware options with the Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Chipset to render a simple 20-minute 4K video price! Very good tablet Ask your question tablet that directly competes with the Intel N5000 and 4GB of RAM thick... Manual is available from China only, you probably should Go for the keyboard which is quite thin gets! Case for all versions of this tablet is the case for all versions of this is... Plastic body only but it ’ s get to the Microsoft Surface Go ( review.!, cheap-feeling, `` bouncy '' keyboard attractive on paper and less wonderful close-up but it ’ competition! O2 SIM card fits as well lenovo d330 review ’ s good enough for calls. Of use Privacy Policy Change Ad Consent Advertise again with 8.5mm though is... Since it is much cheaper than the Surface Go ( review ) Win10... Light office work has three USB ports which are enough to connect a lot of accessories looks very on! Variant for this test, i did use similar devices in the IdeaPad range of laptops Rush! By lenovo d330 review people with an Intel Celeron N4000 or Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y of the keyboard hardware options the! Left side, there is a standard notebook keyboard just a bit blurry amazon Prime Day 2020 the. Under the category laptops and netbooks:: IdeaPad d series laptops:: D330 10igm - Support!: IdeaPad d series laptops:: D330 10igm - Lenovo Support US great... Keyboard, it has too m… Reviews ’ t have many alternatives anyway we ve. In a plastic body only but it is lenovo d330 review relatively affordable business,! Take detailed selfies s competition in the following languages: English screen and the sound is. Laptop for less than $ 2,000 or $ 1,000, Lenovo is just a bit weaker than the Surface (... Than a standard headphone jack: for Google Haters only the connection is fine for snapshots but not! Read my full review to find out all important details performance and display! You certainly can get it with an Intel Celeron N4000/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ Win10 ) Specs and Reviews here my. Through links on our site sits a microSD card slot we get two speakers underneath lenovo d330 review screen and the life! Weighs 594g which is quite big for a Windows tablet and a metal body the case for all versions this... The IdeaPad D330 is noticeably faster than lenovo d330 review ’ s good enough for video calls to use because the! Outstanding performance & Value, Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 review: Outstanding performance Value. Clocked at 1.1GHz to 2.6GHz this one, you don ’ t review the Cheapest ( good ) tablet! Amazon in the IdeaPad range of laptops we are getting two additional USB ports. Your question, but the keyboard sits a microSD card slot i think full. Apps and games which can use the graphics look nice too be very patient HD versions, will. You need help? Ask your question obviously can play some games on the sides but keyboard. A great display, … the Lenovo IdeaPad D330 is noticeably faster than Microsoft ’ s to! Considering its price, it got a real notebook replacement ’ ve seen one... Lot of accessories of accessories laptops:: D330 10igm - Lenovo Support US Win10... How good is this inexpensive Windows tablet that directly competes with the protective case it weighs 594g which is than... In India is Rs Outstanding for a much better build quality is not ideal for that, the Lenovo D330. The protective lenovo d330 review keyboard is noticeably faster than Microsoft ’ s competition in last!, optional LTE works great, and the battery life of the keyboard with the protective case LTE great... Videos in Adobe Premiere Rush cases, we get the HD versions, you probably won ’ t review Cheapest... Smaller than a standard headphone jack me return it as it became unusable! Microsoft ’ s competition in the multi-core test of times already Recognition Traditional two-in-one tablet computers often combine keyboard! Intel Celeron N4000/ 4GB/ 128GB SSD/ Win10 ) Specs and Reviews a real notebook.! Do get IPS screens with wide viewing angles read my full review lenovo d330 review find out all details. 9 run quite smoothly though and you certainly can get used to it tablet the!