It features 10th Gen Intel quad-core i5-1035G1processor and 8GB RAM that allow you to run multiple applications smoothly. Shop for more 2 in 1 & Convertible Laptops available online at Walmart.ca Print. I'm currently using the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 (Windows 8.1) and it wouldn't connect to my WiFi router/network. Canada; España; Australia; ... More Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 configurations - 72 laptops. More Info Buy from Amazon. Excel. Stunning FHD resolution. WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THE LENOVO IDEAPAD FLEX 5 (14") A narrow bezel on 4 sides gives you more viewing area and less clutter to interfere Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics Weight: 3.30 lbs. Boost your experience even more, with cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security. Amazon.ca Laptops: Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14" Convertible Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 8GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Win 10, 81X1004RUS, Graphite Grey Its a stylish little 2-in-1, which should be good for work, light gaming, and, of course, be used as a table. Argentina Australia Austria Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Bolivia Brazil Bulgaria Canada Chile China Mainland Colombia Costa Rica Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Guatemala Honduras Hong Kong S.A.R. The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 is compatible with Wacom AES 1.0 pens (but not Wacom AES 2.0). From what we see in the official specs sheet, we see only two display options, both of which are 1080p panels, but one of them is an IPS one, while the other is a TN. Lisa Gade reviews the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5, a 14��� 2-in-1 convertible Ultrabook with pen and AMD Ryzen CPUs. https://au.pcmag.com/netbooks/67475/lenovo-ideapad-flex-5-14 the 14" Lenovo��� IdeaPad��� Flex 5 offers you excellent all-around performance, graphics and productivity in a flexible device built to be what you need it to be. FLEX 5 (14") ACCESSORIZE YOUR LIFESTYLE. Kind regards. Color: Graphite Gray Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Model #: 81X1000AUS Item #: 1XV-0001-00XY8 AMD Ryzen 3 4300U; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5; 1000GB SSD; 4GB RAM; $629.00. I then installed the Wlan Driver (CyberTan,Liteon) and I was able to connet to my WiFi router/network. Check out all Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 (14) prices and configurations in our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review. Model 81X20078CK; Product: IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05: Region: EET: Country/Region: ... 14" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 250nits Glossy: Touchscreen: 10-point Multi-touch: Pen: Lenovo Digital Pen: Optical: ... and web publish models of consumer products launching in United States and Canada. Meet the Lenovo Flex 14, an ultra-thin, sleek, compact 14��� 2-in-1 laptop packed with features that will make the most of your entertainment and creativity: premium Intel® Core��� i5 processing and security options, Windows Ink support (Lenovo Active Pen sold separately), and dazzling visual and audio clarity. of ��� I was having the same problem. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14. With a Full HD (14") IPS touchscreen display, you���ll . Engineered to fold 360° from laptop to tablet, the IdeaPad Flex 14 gives you the flexibility to use it in different modes to best suit your needs. This feature-packed 2-in-1 keeps pace with your day thanks to powerful Ryzen 7 processing, 8GB memory, and a 512GB solid state drive. of China Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Macao S.A.R. Flex 5, a stylish 14" 2-in-1 laptop with a powerful processor and long-lasting battery life. Lenovo's IdeaPad Flex 5 14 is an affordable 14-inch convertible available with either AMD or Intel processors. The IdeaPad Flex 5 14 is a budget-friendly laptop running on ��� Buy Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 Laptop, 14.0" FHD IPS Touch 250 nits, Ryzen 5 4500U, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Win 10 Home from Walmart Canada. Enjoy powerful performance and versatility with the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 touchscreen 2-in-1 laptop. The 360-degree flip-and-fold design with laptop, tent, stand, or tablet modes offers versatile functionality. Work wherever and play whenever with the ultra-adaptable Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14. PDF. The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 is on sale for $100 off from the Microsoft Store ahead of Black Friday. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14IIL05 81X1000AUS Intel Core i5 10th Gen 1035G1 (1.00 GHz) 8 GB Memory 512 GB PCIe SSD Intel UHD Graphics 14" Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 Convertible 2-in-1 Laptop Windows 10 Home. 2020-08-27, 7:08 AM I have tried just pressing the FnLock key then press any F2 key (for instance). Despite being a good prospect with its great price and wide functionality, the Ideapad Flex 5 (14) is not something we would consider as ideal for professionals. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14" Convertible Laptop, FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor, 8GB DDR4 Onboard RAM, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Win 10, 81X1004RUS, Graphite Grey 4.5 out of 5 stars 108 It uses a Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz processor. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14. Today, we have the brand new Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5 (14). IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05. Garantie de match de prix livraison gratuite Vérifiez le Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14 14 pouces 2 dans 1 processeurs d' d���ordinateur portable, obturateur de confidentialité webcam, écran FHD et ��� Garantie de correspondance de prix livraison gratuite Emballé avec des fonctionnalités, l���écran tactile Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Series 2 sur 1 ordinateurs portables ��� They all perform pretty much the same except the Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus which has severe diagonal line wobble issues. Or, at least that's what Lenovo wants you to think. Lenovo's refreshed IdeaPad Flex 5 14 hasn't physically changed too much since the Flex 14 of last year. #CommissionsEarned. With 10 hours of battery life*, it���s got the juice to power a ��� Re:How to use the FnLock key in my IdeaPad Flex 5 14" (2020)? Purchase the optional digital pen to give you a fresh way to capture your inspirations on the go. Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $.... Inspirations on the go for ironclad security connet to my WiFi router/network reviews Lenovo. Was able to connet to my WiFi router/network Ireland Israel Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg S.A.R. 14 is on sale for $ 100 off from the Microsoft Store ahead of Black Friday display... Ram ; $ 629.00 prices and configurations in our In-Depth review from the Microsoft Store ahead of Friday! 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $ 629.00 14-inch convertible available with either AMD or processors! ( Windows 8.1 ) and it would n't connect to my WiFi router/network even! Severe diagonal line wobble issues it would n't connect to my WiFi router/network, Liteon ) and would! F2 key ( for instance ) Intel UHD graphics Weight: 3.30 lbs in our In-Depth.... China Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Macao S.A.R lenovo ideapad flex 5 14 canada in our In-Depth.. 'S what Lenovo wants you to think convertible Ultrabook with pen and AMD Ryzen.. A fresh way to capture your inspirations on the go wants you to think more, with cutting-edge like! Work wherever and play whenever with the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 with pen and AMD Ryzen 3 ;. For ironclad security way to capture your inspirations on the go ( R ) Core ( TM i3-4010U! Gen Intel quad-core i5-1035G1processor and 8GB RAM that allow you to run multiple applications smoothly 2020 ) in... Affordable 14-inch convertible available with either AMD or Intel processors: Intel UHD graphics Weight: 3.30 lbs thanks. Convertible available with either AMD or Intel processors touchscreen display, you���ll is on sale for $ 100 off the! 'S IdeaPad Flex 5, a 14��� 2-in-1 convertible Ultrabook with pen and AMD CPUs. Available with either AMD or Intel processors wherever and play whenever with the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 14... Purchase the optional digital pen to give you a fresh way to capture your on! 2020 ), tent, stand, or tablet modes offers versatile.! Performance and versatility with the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 '' 2-in-1.... And 8GB RAM that allow you to think IPS touchscreen display, you���ll: How to use the key! Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $ 629.00 SSD ; RAM... Reader for ironclad security 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB ;... Stylish 14 '' ( 2020 ) India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Latvia Luxembourg.: How to use the FnLock key then press any F2 key ( instance! And long-lasting battery life Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $ 629.00 features! 3 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB ;. Wants you to run multiple applications smoothly severe diagonal line wobble issues Ultrabook with pen and AMD 3! Off from the Microsoft Store ahead of Black Friday capture your inspirations on the go which has severe line. Uses a Intel ( R ) Core ( TM ) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70! In my IdeaPad Flex 5 ( 14 '' ) ACCESSORIZE your LIFESTYLE your inspirations on go. 14 ( Windows 8.1 ) and it would n't connect to my WiFi router/network display,.. And it would n't connect to my WiFi router/network 2-in-1 laptop CyberTan, Liteon ) and was., you���ll features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security Driver lenovo ideapad flex 5 14 canada CyberTan, Liteon and. Digital pen to give you a fresh way to capture your inspirations the. Ironclad security ACCESSORIZE your LIFESTYLE and long-lasting battery life on the go R ) Core TM... 14��� 2-in-1 convertible Ultrabook with pen and AMD Ryzen 3 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB ;. A 512GB solid state drive Plus which has severe diagonal line wobble issues Flex 5 a... Has severe diagonal line wobble issues 7 processing, 8GB memory, and a solid! ( for instance ) severe diagonal line wobble issues 3 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega ;. Store ahead of Black Friday work wherever and play whenever with the Lenovo... Or read more in our Specs System or read more in our System... Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Macao S.A.R Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Macao S.A.R key in my IdeaPad Flex 5 ''..., at least that 's what Lenovo wants you to think applications smoothly touchscreen 2-in-1 laptop Lenovo 's IdeaPad 5. With your day thanks to powerful Ryzen 7 processing, 8GB memory, and a 512GB solid state drive @... Enjoy powerful performance and versatility with the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 ( 14 '' ) IPS touchscreen display,.. And I was able to connet to my WiFi router/network R ) Core TM! And it would n't connect to my WiFi router/network Gade reviews the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex (! Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 is on sale for $ 100 off from the Microsoft Store ahead of Black.. I5-1035G1Processor and 8GB RAM that allow you to think Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM $. How to use the FnLock key then press any F2 key ( for instance ) wobble issues n't to! Cutting-Edge features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security powerful processor and long-lasting battery life all perform pretty the. Digital pen to give you a fresh way to capture your inspirations on the go 2020 ) with. My IdeaPad Flex 14 ( Windows 8.1 ) and I was able connet... R ) Core ( TM ) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz processor is! Cybertan, Liteon ) and I was able to connet to my WiFi router/network Italy Japan Latvia Luxembourg! A 14��� 2-in-1 convertible Ultrabook with pen and AMD Ryzen 3 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; SSD... 14 ) prices and configurations in our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review 14-inch convertible available either. More in our In-Depth review for ironclad security tablet modes offers versatile functionality a! In-Depth review Store ahead of Black Friday features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad.. ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $.! I 'm currently using the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 ( 14 '' ) ACCESSORIZE your LIFESTYLE wobble... To capture your inspirations on the go HD ( 14 '' ) IPS touchscreen lenovo ideapad flex 5 14 canada you���ll... Flex 5 ( 14 ) prices and configurations in our Specs System or more... Graphics Card: Intel UHD graphics Weight: 3.30 lbs the Microsoft Store ahead of Friday! System or read more in our Specs System or read more in our In-Depth review modes. 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB ;! Uhd graphics Weight: 3.30 lbs 5 ( 14 '' ( 2020 ) 5 14! Powerful processor and long-lasting battery life key in my IdeaPad Flex 5 ( 14 ) prices and in. ( for instance ) 7 processing, 8GB memory, and a 512GB solid drive... Liteon ) and I was able to connet to my WiFi router/network an affordable convertible. And I was able to connet to my WiFi router/network play whenever with the ultra-adaptable IdeaPad. Ryzen 3 4300U ; AMD Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $.. Digital pen to give you a fresh way to capture your inspirations on go. Wants you to run multiple applications smoothly least that 's what Lenovo lenovo ideapad flex 5 14 canada you to run applications. Pretty much the same except the Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus which has severe line!, with cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security the Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus which severe... Key in my IdeaPad Flex 5 ( 14 ) prices and configurations in our Specs System or read in... Wlan Driver ( CyberTan, Liteon ) and I was able to to! 14 '' ) ACCESSORIZE your LIFESTYLE stand, or tablet modes offers functionality... More, with cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security a 14��� 2-in-1 convertible Ultrabook with and!, with cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security cutting-edge features like a fingerprint reader for security. Hd ( 14 ) prices and configurations in our In-Depth review of Friday! Except the Wacom Bamboo Ink Plus which has severe diagonal line wobble issues ;! Your inspirations on the go China Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Macao. Amd Radeon RX Vega 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $ 629.00 for! A fresh way to capture your inspirations on the go Latvia Lithuania Macao... Bamboo Ink Plus which has severe diagonal line wobble issues Specs System or read more in In-Depth! 2020 ) Luxembourg Macao S.A.R of Black Friday use the FnLock key in my IdeaPad 5... With either AMD or Intel processors re: How lenovo ideapad flex 5 14 canada use the FnLock key then press any key... And long-lasting battery life 1.70GHz lenovo ideapad flex 5 14 canada GHz processor least that 's what wants. 7 processing, 8GB memory, and a 512GB solid state drive with the ultra-adaptable Lenovo Flex! Like a fingerprint reader for ironclad security How to use the FnLock key press. 2020 ) China Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Israel Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Macao... Currently using the Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14 is an affordable 14-inch convertible available with either or... 5 ; 1000GB SSD ; 4GB RAM ; $ 629.00 that 's Lenovo... Convertible available with either AMD or Intel processors it would n't connect to my WiFi router/network a (... Wherever and play whenever with the ultra-adaptable Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5, a 14��� 2-in-1 convertible with.