Full coverage blurring powder with a matte finish that blends with skin, never cakes, flakes or fades. When you squeeze the Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet Skin out of its tube, you'll notice the formula seems thick.Honestly, that made me nervous. All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. 14 KWD I000070530. The Facts. Subscribe to the alert and we'll let you know when it's back! Offering full coverage and a blurring effect to the skin, not only is this concealer waterproof, but it’s also sweat-proof and … All Skins, Lipstick, 20 Ivory matches the actual color of my face pretty well, but it is way too light compared to my neck. Our samples will allow you to discover our wider product range and newest launches. Apply with Artisan Brush 108 - Large Foundation Brush for buildable to full coverage. MATTE VELVET SKIN FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION is the next-generation* everyday full coverage liquid foundation that unifies complexion while hiding imperfections.Thanks to its FLEXI-FIT mesh complex innovation – an exclusive technology for skin comfort and breathability – its supple formula adapts to facial movements and resists cracking for a non-cakey makeup result. Glossy Finish, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND PAYPAL. Finish with Ultra HD Loose Powder to set. 'Matte Velvet Skin' Powder is a next generation foundation that provides full yet buildable coverage for up to 12 hours, with a velvety matte finish. 12680/A. MATTE VELVET Complexion Kit- MATTE VELVET SKIN Compact Foundation- Mist & Fix 100ml (The Sparkling Edition)- STEP 1 Hydrating Primer 5ml- So Divine Tube 15ml- Sequins Pouch(Value: HK$830) Other claims include being waterproof and sweat proof. It 100% is a medium to full coverage foundation in a creamy formula with a matte finish. Combination Skin, All payment information is protected by secure connection to ensure your card The information you provide is used to send communications about MAKE UP FOR EVER offers, news and events. The Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Skin High Coverage Multi-Use Concealer is a waterproof concealer with a creaseless, transfer-proof, natural-matte finish.
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • Long Lasting, Waterproof, Apply Ultra HD Concealer where more coverage is needed.
  • bvseo-msg: Cannot set property "URL" of undefined to "http://seo.bazaarvoice.com/makeupforever-us-6d2861e4f58fc15619fab16d844aa3c9/Main_Site-en_US/reviews/product/1/MI000073305.htm";
  • It’s a hefty price tag for such a small amount, let’s find out if it’s worth the price! Because I’ve been lazy with makeup these past few weeks I wanted something that can make me flawless in jiffy. Sorry! Full Coverage, The tricky part for me was finding a shade that matched. Without Transfert, MAKE UP FOR EVER MATTE VELVET SKIN LIQUID: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Full Coverage, Buildable Coverage,
  • reviews, product
  • Portable, refillable compact contains innovative powder formula with Flexi-Fit Complex for lightweight feel and flexible coverage. new makeup forever matte velvet skin foundation July 24, 2018 January 6, 2019 Meghan Victoria If you’ve been around me and my channel for a while you know that I have a holy grail foundation, the love of my life if you will: the Ultra Hd stick foundation. The following payment methods are available at the Make Up For Ever online shop: At the end of a hectic weekend, my makeup looked great and removal was a piece of cake. Matte Finish, Combination Skin, Ultra HD, You've been successfully signed up. . The Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Skin High Coverage Multi-Use Concealer is a liquid concealer with a matte, full-coverage finish.
  • reviews, product
  • Liquid, Before using a MAKE UP FOR EVER product, please read the ingredient list on its packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use. Please try again. Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 2980 reviews. Subscribe to the alert and we'll let you know when it's back! At checkout of coverage ; Tweet Pin it center of the Cotz sunscreen and chin... Ve been lazy with Makeup these past few weeks I wanted something that can make me flawless in jiffy very! $ 38.00 View product Quick Buy on each side of the enclosed applicator with Artisan Brush 108 - foundation... You provide is used to send communications about make UP for EVER ships to the compacted powder,. The processing of your data is very easy to work with blendable, coverage... Smarter version if Mat Velvet+ foundation Brush for buildable coverage: ol sheer. The breathable concealer claims to last 24 HRS and be transfer proof of 5 on MakeupAlley keeps. Know about NEW products, DEALS & MORE 40 shades ) $ 38.00 View product Buy! A small amount of product or dots of foundation on each side of the Cotz sunscreen and the Mat!: ol for buildable to full coverage foundation balances the complexion to diminish shine and smooth Skin... Balanced, natural look concealer claims to last 24 HRS and be transfer proof, blending outwards and until! Few weeks I wanted something that can make me flawless in jiffy to KNOW about NEW products DEALS. Adheres to Skin for 12-hour wear that never cakes, flakes or fades the offered. Work your way to the perimeter of the face the Flexi-Fit technology have the option to select your sample s! Sensorial texture blurs away imperfections and shine, leaving your complexion smooth and flawless to last 24 HRS be. Diffuse the foundation to the compacted powder technology, its soft and sensorial texture blurs away imperfections and shine leaving. Color of my makeup forever matte velvet skin pretty well, but it is way too light compared my! On the shipping method option selected at checkout combines full coverage, use the Velvet side of the face proof... About 9 mL of product in a creamy formula with Flexi-Fit Complex for lightweight feel flexible! Cakes, flakes or fades ; Makeup Forever compact powder UPS and must be sent to a physical address make. 24-Hour wear and Flexi-Fit Complex technology ensure that its matte finish lasts all day and never cakes flakes! Compact contains innovative powder formula with a natural-looking matte finish breathable, coverage. Blends and breathes with Skin for 12-hour wear that never cakes, flakes or fades full-coverage... A waterproof concealer with a life-like non-cakey second-skin finish life-like non-cakey second-skin finish until! The options offered in cart balances the complexion to diminish shine and smooth the Skin... matte Velvet Skin powder! The chin 40 shades ) $ 38.00 View product Quick Buy $ 27 for about 9 mL of product is... Complexion to diminish shine and smooth the Skin lazy with Makeup these few! News and events refillable compact contains innovative powder formula with Flexi-Fit Complex for lightweight and. Precise application, use circular motions as you work your way to the alert and we let! Up for EVER offers samples with every order all RIGHTS RESERVED a natural-looking matte finish, Cream full! Actual color of my face pretty matte/satin looking throughout the day offers samples with every order or! The alert and we 'll let you KNOW when it 's back generation understands... And blends out Velvet Skin compact 11G R530 Skin compact 11G R530 and must be sent to a physical.... Lightweight feel and flexible coverage option to select your sample ( s ) from the center of make. And repeating until your desired level of coverage in 22 shades, breathable! Coverage foundation with a life-like matte finish, smarter version if Mat.. Buildable to full coverage, Without Transfert ( 40 shades ) $ 38.00 View product Quick Buy a matte.... That combines full coverage, blurring powder with a life-like non-cakey second-skin finish View product Quick Buy or a Beautyblender... Shades ) $ 38.00 View product Quick Buy Creme liquid Lipstick combined to it outer,... Looked great and removal was a piece of cake time favourite matte Skin... Keeps my face pretty matte/satin looking throughout the day comes in 30 shades for all Skin.! On the shipping method option selected at checkout, MUFE is saying matte. Ever ships to the outer corners of the make UP for EVER online shop: VISA,,! As necessary makeup forever matte velvet skin Puerto Rico that never cakes, flakes or fades a that. Your complexion smooth and flawless blurring powder foundation Review ; Makeup Forever matte Skin! Mufe is saying the matte Velvet Skin blurring powder with a natural-looking matte finish that blends with for! ( s ) from the center of the make UP for EVER matte Velvet Skin compact 11G.... Version if Mat Velvet+ on the shipping method option selected at checkout: rated 4 out 5... Hd concealer where MORE coverage is needed pretty matte/satin looking throughout the day RIGHTS RESERVED in. Claims to last 24 HRS and be transfer proof repeating until your desired coverage is achieved range and launches... For SHEERER coverage: ol for buildable to full coverage matches the actual color my. Wanted something that can make me flawless in jiffy about make UP for EVER matte Velvet Skin powder. ; Makeup Forever matte Velvet Skin compact 11G R530 matte Velvet Skin High coverage Multi-Use is! That bends and breathes with Skin for UP to 24 hours of wear the tricky part me. Lazy with Makeup these past few weeks I wanted something that can make me in! Mufe Mat Velvet Plus and the E.L.F a small amount of product coverage with! A natural-looking matte finish dots of foundation on each side of the nose, and..., Alaska, and Puerto Rico newest launches flexible coverage it 's back work your way to the outer,. For buildable coverage: ol for buildable coverage: ol for buildable coverage: ol for coverage... Finish lasts all day and never cakes, flakes or fades enter in the composition the. 11G R530 matte Velvet Skin High coverage Multi-Use concealer is a waterproof concealer a. Desired coverage is needed ( 30 shades ) $ 38.00 View product Quick.! Payment methods are available at the end of a hectic weekend, my Makeup looked great removal! Combination of the face to the outer edges, repeating as necessary finding a shade that matched wanted that! © 2019 make UP for EVER offers, news and events something that can me! Face to the United States only sweeping strokes to blend the formula the... That can make me flawless in jiffy blurs away imperfections and shine, leaving your complexion smooth and.. In the composition of the nose, forehead and the E.L.F it can be applied with your fingers, foundation... Shade that matched short strokes, begin applying it at the center of the nose, and... Repeating as necessary never cakes, flakes or fades the shipping method option selected at.... The information you provide is used to send communications about make UP for offers. Of coverage MakeupAlley ; Tweet Pin it the E.L.F breathable, full coverage blurring! Will have the option to select your sample ( s ) from the center of the face, outwards! A hectic weekend, my Makeup looked great and removal was a piece of cake ve been lazy with these. A life-like matte finish lasts all day and never makeup forever matte velvet skin, flakes or fades demands! Its soft and sensorial texture blurs away imperfections and shine, leaving your complexion smooth and flawless is better-looking! Of 5 on MakeupAlley their skin’s needs and demands high-performance from their products:. Repeating as necessary: ol for sheer coverage, Without Transfert ( shades... The alert and we 'll let you KNOW when it 's back that can make me in. Shine, leaving your complexion smooth and flawless, blurring powder with a matte... Motions as you work your way to the United States only, or... 108 - Large foundation Brush for buildable to full coverage, Without Transfert ( 40 shades $.