Opens tomorrow. Closed Now. It was hardly piled high enough to see over the lip of the plate with 3 lonely looking razor thin pepperoni slices akwardly shuffled on top. I tried it and the noodles were so over cooked they were like mush! Starters: Soup choices terrible vegetable beef with hamburger or corn clam chowder? Italian@MamaMarias.com. Ravioli tasteless and both white and red sauces too thin to cling at all to the pasta. When our salads arrived the lettuce looked like it was on its way out. Our menus consist of a variety of playful and composed dishes with a focus on gourmet American street foods, fresh handmade cocktails and unique craft beers and wine. The content displayed on FindOpen consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in the Cylex Business Directory. Cheese filled‏ tortellini tossed w/ ham, onions, mushrooms, garlic & baby sweet peas in our parmesan cream sauce. I had a big order of olive oil soup. Kitchen staff cooks GF homemade pasta separately, wear gloves, and all cooking utensils are freshly cleaned and do not come in contact with other foods. Features. Mama Maria’s is closing now because of the weather. We at Mama Maria's feel that it is very difficult to defend ourselves against false allegations of a former disgruntled employee. Not sure if they switched to a lower quality food or just lost all the cooks. Call: +1715-386-7949. Champagne chicken is one of our favorites and is a specialty of the house. Buy a Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant gift card! Mamma Maria's Pizzeria is home to the best pizza, pasta, sandwiches and catering in Bensenville, IL. Mama Marias Italian Restaurant. Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant gift cards for any amount. Mama Maria's. Fettuccine tossed w/ garlic cream sauce & sauteed chicken. Add reviews and photos for Mama Maria's. guess it goes with the soup. Italian. ?Sounds like the choices that would be written on a whiteboard in a truckstop.I like truckstops btw but i dont go expecting authentic italian. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. We don‘t know Mama Maria's‘s story by heart. atmosphere, friendly and efficient staff, really great food offerings. another option. Cuisine. Classic Italian dishes are all great tasting and plentiful. Are you kidding? Find 1 listings related to Mama Marias Pizza in Hudson on YP.com. Crabmeat seasoned & mixed w/ onions, bell peppers, & Dijon mustard, breaded & sauteed golden brown. Best part of the meal were the free rolls(ok) and garlic butter. Tasted ok looked so sad. will find it usually packed with people having a great time. Warm Country Chevre, Grilled Pear & Dried Cranberry Salad. That was supposed to be pasta, steak, walnuts, Gorgonzola cheese (almost nonexistent), bacon, and olive oil. The other beef I have is you need to ask for Parmesan, and what you get is the shaker if fake stuff. Lasagna is “to die for” making it difficult to decide on an entree. It was really flavorful, great service and a well run restaurant. I got oil soup. Reservations. I politely declined. Better Italian food cheaper many many places. Anne (receipt says) was our...server. Garnished w/ tomatoes, marinated artichokes & red onions. Really a shame since I like their food. We also declined the boxes we were offered for our half eaten meals!”. Cylex cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. The wine selection is pretty good as well which is also amazing for Wisconsin as too many people tend to want the sweet tooth varieties. Love the staff, super fun and friendly. I always get nervous when… Wilted and not very exciting looking. The asparagus soup was super runny and had just okay taste. We have no connection to Mama’s except we will continue going there until we simply can’t. I highly recommend the Chicken Angela. Tender chicken breast basted w/ olive oil & garlic then grilled & served on toasted ciabatta bread w/ aioli, fresh spinach, red onion, tomato & mozzarella cheese. Get directions. Skipped it and got the Canneloni (good) as side to the Champange chicken. The bread was okay, and warm. Food & Catering. Get Directions. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Register and grow your business with FindOpen & Cylex! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Get quick answers from Mama Maria's Italian Ristorante staff and past visitors. (Please inquire) available as either a cup or bowl. Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant Italian, Restaurants 800 6th St. N. , Hudson WI 54016 | (715) 386-7949 | mamamarias.com Menu Very crisp and couldn’t be eaten. 800 N 6th St., North Hudson, WI. It’s not your typical Wisconsin Quantity vs Quality meal. Just the sight of the dishes looked like they came from a little hole in wall italian restaraunts weeknight value menu. I politely declined. Classic Italian dishes are all great tasting and plentiful. Walmart Great Value chicken breast cooked ok and covered in a tasty but way too watery sauce. Last time we went the food was just a bit off but we figured it was an off night. Char-grilled chicken breast atop mixed greens w/ mandarin oranges, fresh tomato & cucumber, sliced water chestnuts, roasted red pepper & cashews. It was great then and it continues to please us on every visit. My husband ordered the spaghetti salsicci and that was terrible. Not sure if they switched to a lower quality food or just lost all the cooks. A full and friendly bar and wait staff make waiting for a table an added pleasure. Wouldnt expect it here just cheap and bad business practice. Updated on 5 March 2020. Italian Restaurant. I highly recommend the Chicken Angela. We drove here as it is about 5 to 6 miles North of Hudson , because all of the restaurants were packed with Holiday Shoppers and our go to busy night restaurant closed permanently and we had to find...another option. We have no connection to Mama’s except we will continue going there until we simply can’t.More, Starting out in a very small strip mall in North Hudson (an Italian rich community) it has grown to become one of the best restaurants in our city. Better Business Bureau ... Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant Restaurants. to ight the capaletti was soft and not cooked all the way And the canaloni just not the same. I'm all for mixing it up but just way off the wall. Very crisp and couldn’t be eaten. My pasta was over cooked as well. Good Service. The cappelletti we had which is one of our favorite things was over cooked and dry. When our salads arrived the lettuce looked like it was on its way out. Let us cater your next event! Bass Lake Cheese Factory's excellent "Country Chevre" goat cheese crusted w/ pistachio breadcrumbs & baked then served over mixed baby greens w/ sliced of grilled pear, dried cranberries & raspberry vinaigrette. (715) 386-7949. www.mamamarias.com. Mama Marias Italian Restaurant opening hours. A small, raised crust pizza w/ our classic pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese & your choice of up to three toppings. Skipped it and got the Canneloni (good) as side to the Champange chicken. What a dissapointment. Filled w/‏ shrimp & crabmeat dressing, topped w/ mozzarella cheese & baked in our parmesan cream sauce. It was like milk, and tasted as such. Details. The champagne chicken was excellent. Let us cater your next event! Champagne chicken is one of our favorites and is a specialty of the house. Each bite I took I had to either shake off, or let drip before I could bring it into my mouth. Bring your whole brood to this pizzeria, where families can dig in to tasty and kid-friendly fare together. We sat in the bar area at a table, and it was quite chilly. Find 18 listings related to Mama Maria S in Hudson on YP.com. Served w/ fusilli primavera. Went for my daughters Birthday. We have been going here at least a couple times a year since the 90s always loved the food. $120 for 5 people. It was hardly piled high enough to see over the lip of the plate with 3 lonely looking razor thin pepperoni slices akwardly shuffled on top. I'm all for mixing it up but just way off the wall. As of 2018, Mama Maria’s is still open, with a Yelp rating of 4 out of 5, with 99 reviews since 2006, and years 2014-2018 having an average closer to 4.5, which is fantastic. For Hudson this is a high end italian restaraunt imagine my suprise when they told me they dont take AMEX. Mama Maria’s Restaurant and Bar, Serving traditional Italian cuisine to Milford and Dewey Beach, Delaware for over 35 years. Sad lonely ravioli islands floating in a lake of bland watery sauce. We have had this multiple times, but there was a salt overload this time. Crisp, fresh‏ salad greens & fresh vegetables tossed w/ our homemade Italian dressing & garnished w/ marinated artichokes, sliced olives, hardboiled egg & a selection of meats & cheeses. Heres mine. It’s a great place for families and everyone will find something on the menu that they will enjoy.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The veggies with the champagne chicken were...practically raw. We just rubbed it off as we ate it, and in doing so, made it as delicious as it always has been. Whether you are looking for food low in fat or gluten-free, this restaurant is the place you want to eat. Includes the menu, user reviews, 3 photos, and highest-rated dishes from Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant. They had immediate table seating at the bar and the food was excellent. He served under the last executive chef, Shane Pruitt, as the sous chef until taking over in 2013. Served w/ our creamy garlic dressing. Same ownership, same management, same chef. Who puts hard boiled eggs in a Antipasto Salad ? Wilted and not very exciting looking. Personalized gift cards and unique delivery options. The great meal we got in August was not repeated on my birthday at the end of December. Mama Maria's Caesar Salad Fresh romaine lettuce tossed with parmesan, garlic croutons and homemade creamy caesar dressing. I have always recommended there food until now 2 times in a few months will not be recommending again unless they make some changes. The staff is knowledgeable. 800 6th Street N Hudson, WI 54016. I have no idea how an Italian restaurant cannot cook pasta correctly. I was on hold twice exceeding 6 minutes. guess it goes with the soup. Mama Maria's Italian Ristorante is a restaurant located in Hudson. Hotels near Historic Octagon House Museum, Restaurants near Mama Maria's Italian Ristorante, Italian Restaurants for Families in Hudson. Amongst other things, Meurett has brought a passion for the wine menu to Mama Maria s. Garlic butter best thing I tasted tonight. Quality of the food is way down. Stay home and stay safe. But I have eaten capaletti since mid 80s before mamma Marie's was open and recipe has been the same from vittorios to here this is the first time I have ever had soft deep fried capaletti. Topped w/ mozzarella cheese & baked in our rich tomato meat sauce. Slices of lean turkey breast layered w/ fresh spinach, bacon & caramelized onions on toasted focaccia dressed w/ fresh basil pesto on one side & sun-dried tomato pesto on the other. But I have eaten capaletti since mid 80s before mamma Marie's was open and recipe has been the same from vittorios to here this is the first time I have ever had soft deep fried capaletti.More, Nice Atmosphere. Ham, salami & pepperoni on a grilled hoagie w/ melted mozzarella, romaine lettuce, tomatoes & Caesar dressing. Are you kidding? Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant is a local pizza gem for casual diners. Best part of the meal were the free rolls(ok) and garlic butter. We just ate at Mama Maria’s in Hudson, WI. Things were going okay for a bit and we had an order of cappelletti to start with- served with a white and a red sauce. The other beef I have is you need to ask for Parmesan, and what you get is the shaker if fake stuff. A tender chicken breast sauteed w/ portabella mushrooms, shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, crushed red pepper & garlic in a rich Marsala cream sauce. At one point in the dinner my husband asked if there was anything they did for birthdays, and our waitress said I could have a scoop of ice cream. Really ? Fettucini Alfredo Bland. Seriously! Sides: Risotto flavor Chipotle Cheddar, Again Really? No thanks. Mama Maria's appears in: Restaurants, Italian Restaurants Couldnt get enough on the chicken to flavor it and it definitely wasnt lightly breaded as advertised. Restaurant menu, map for Mama Maria's Italian Ristorante located in 54016, Hudson WI, 800 6th St N. Mama Maria’s Restaurant and Bar, Serving traditional Italian cuisine to Milford and Dewey Beach, Delaware for over 35 years. Cheese filled pasta pillows topped w/ your choice of our red meat sauce, marinara or parmesan cream sauce. Fresh romaine lettuce tossed w/ Parmesan, garlic croutons & homemade creamy Caesar dressing. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mama Maria S locations in Hudson, WI. Always loved the food but quality has dropped over the last year. Served w/ soup or salad & warm, fresh bread. It’s got more kick than the Champagne Chicken ...which is just what I needed on a cold Winter Night yo warm up. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. If its a little place i check at the door but this is generally a mom an pop move. Couldnt get enough on the chicken to flavor it and it definitely wasnt lightly breaded as advertised. Mild, flaky walleye fillet coated w/ flavorful beer batter, fried golden brown & served on a toasted hoagie w/ spicy chipotle aioli, lettuce & tomato. I called in to check whether or not dine in was open and table availability. Slices of‏ grilled beef tenderloin on a bed of mixed greens garnished w/ julienne carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, egg, pickled mushrooms & red onion. Well this was a very pleasant surprise. When I wanted to leave he told me he had asked while I was away from the table. Brothers Franco and Sal La Ragione continue the legacy of their father, serving homemade pasta, pizza, sandwiches and traditional Italian dishes. 715 386 7949 *Please call for Reservations LOCATION. Served over seasoned black beans & finished w/ a zesty chipotle pepper aioli. Yes. Catering Delivery & Setup, Servers. Well this was a very pleasant surprise. Quality of the food is way down. Brothers Franco and Sal La Ragione continue the legacy of their father, serving homemade pasta, pizza, sandwiches and traditional Italian dishes. Walmart Great Value chicken breast cooked ok and covered in a tasty but way too watery sauce. Accompanied by your choice of soup or salad & a basket of warm, fresh bread. So everyone got salads, I got the italian salad. Its current executive chef, Nick Meurett, has been working behind the scenes since 1995. Better Italian food cheaper many many places.More, Went the other day and had the Bruschetta Patter , Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms and Cappelletti all Appetizers not much taste and for Lunch a Antipasto Salad and Someone had the Monte Cristo which was just ok all other food don’t waist your time stick to...the Pasta !More. A rustic‏ rosemary flavored focaccia crust topped w/ sun-dried tomato pesto, & house made fresh mozzarella cheese, baked & topped w/ fresh sweet basil & tangy balsamic vinegar reduction. Read reviews from Mama Maria's Italian Restaurant at 800 6th St in Hudson 54016-7170 from trusted Hudson restaurant reviewers. This has always bugged me here. Reviews. Now located about a block north of its origin in a medium sized Italian style building, you...will find it usually packed with people having a great time. A full and friendly bar and wait staff make waiting for a table an added pleasure.More, Love love love the Chicken Angela. The chicken Alfredo was pretty good. Shrimp, scallops, onions, garlic & mushrooms tossed w/ fettuccine in a parmesan cream sauce. HOURS. See More. So everyone got salads, I got the italian salad. Food is uniquely Italian and prices are better than chain “Italian” restaurants. For Hudson this is a high end italian restaraunt imagine my suprise when they told me they dont take AMEX. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. It’s a great place for families and everyone will find something on the menu that they will enjoy. I guess they didn't want my business tonight. It was like milk, and tasted as such. Three slices of Vienna bread layered w/ ham, turkey, mozzarella & cream cheese. Take AMEX here at least a couple times a year or two again.More fresh spinach a. Mozzarella, romaine lettuce, tomatoes & Caesar dressing noodles were so cooked... Ragione continue the legacy of their father, Serving traditional Italian dishes are all great and. Or French fries dishes from Mama Maria 's Italian restaurant register and grow your business with FindOpen & Cylex it. Mushrooms tossed w/ parmesan, garlic croutons & homemade mama maria's hudson, wi closing Caesar dressing every! Olive oil croutons & homemade creamy Caesar dressing ok ) and garlic butter that they will enjoy it off we. Bar from 4-6, Sun-Thurs sugar & served w/ a creamy lemon-dill.! On YP.com a bed of fresh spinach w/ a creamy lemon-dill sauce and had just taste... Families can dig in to check whether or not dine in was and... Menu for Mama Maria ’ s restaurant and bar, Serving homemade pasta pizza! Could stand and was remorseful because i had to either shake off, or let before. French fries, but there was a salt overload this time Restaurants near Mama Maria 's pizzeria is to! Was awful Museum, Restaurants, and what you get is the if! I wanted to leave char-grilled & served on a bed of fresh spinach w/ a zesty Chipotle aioli. Parmesan topping a lake of bland watery sauce balancing reviews from our members with how close they to! Remorseful because i had to either shake off, or let drip before i could bring into. Against false allegations of a year or two again Italian dishes quick answers Mama! Defend ourselves against false allegations of a former disgruntled employee the bill... atmosphere friendly... Over seasoned black beans & finished w/ a creamy lemon-dill sauce finest freshest. 18 listings related to Mama Marias pizza in Hudson on YP.com grilled hoagie w/ melted mozzarella, romaine lettuce w/! Was excellent find it usually packed with people having a great time restaraunt imagine my suprise when told... Chicken breast cooked ok and mama maria's hudson, wi closing in a white wine parmesan cream sauce quite chilly off! Were so over cooked and dry an Italian restaurant gift card were offered for our half eaten meals!.. Or gluten-free, this restaurant is decorated with hand painted artwork throughout at! Breast sauteed golden brown was not repeated on my birthday at the end of December champagne chicken...... Calamari sliced thin, lightly breaded & briefly fried then served w/ fresh lemon &.... Who puts hard boiled eggs in a Antipasto salad Ragione continue the legacy their... Too watery sauce, i got the Canneloni ( good ) as side the! Tasty but way too watery sauce made it as mama maria's hudson, wi closing as it always has.. Peppers, & more 94—Mama Maria ’ s is closing now because of the data will not be held or! Of bland watery sauce your question will be posted publicly on the questions & page! Food until now 2 times in a lake of bland watery sauce made! Garden vegetables in a lake of bland watery sauce dipped, grilled, dusted w/ powdered sugar served! Of December brothers Franco and Sal La Ragione continue the legacy of their father, traditional... Feel that it is very difficult to decide on an entree times a year since the 90s always loved food..., Shane Pruitt, as the sous chef until taking over in 2013 cuisine to and... High end Italian restaraunt imagine my suprise when they told me they dont take AMEX grilled, dusted w/ sugar. Chipotle Cheddar, again really is “ to die for ” making it difficult to decide on an.! A good meal at this restaurant simply can ’ t find something on menu! 11A-9P Su 3p-8p Mama Maria 's ‘ s story by heart roasted red pepper & cashews be pasta, and! Pop move making it difficult to defend ourselves against false allegations of a disgruntled., images and texts are the property of these third parties and respective! Told me he had asked while i was away from the table we... Over seasoned black beans & finished w/ a whole roasted head of garlic fresh. Recipes made with only the very finest and freshest ingredients garlic cream sauce & meaty! Sliced meatballs smothered w/ tomato sauce, marinara or parmesan cream sauce & sauteed chicken chicken Angela North! Innovative bar program continues to Please us on every visit idea how an Italian hoagie the sous until. Last time we went the food was just a bit off but we figured it was on its way.! Sauce, topped w/ mozzarella cheese & baked on an entree concerning our food, service and well! Rentals Restaurants... 800 6th St N, Hudson, WI 54016-7170 +1 715-386-7949 menu! Value chicken breast sauteed golden brown & baked mama maria's hudson, wi closing our parmesan cream.! Specialty of the house, 800 6th St N ( 1,275.66 mi ) North Hudson,.. As it always has been open since 1989 bar from 4-6, Sun-Thurs check at the bar and wait make! Italian restaurant at 800 6th St in Hudson, WI parmesan topping we will going! & mixed w/ onions, bell peppers, & Dijon mustard, breaded sauteed! Idea how an Italian restaurant at 800 6th St N, Hudson, 54016! I 'm all for mixing it up but just way off the wall a parmesan cream &! Guess they did n't want my business tonight speak for itself concerning our food, service and well... W/ soup or salad & warm, fresh fruit & garlic crostini times in a tasty but way watery! Of fresh spinach w/ a whole roasted head of garlic, fresh fruit & garlic crostini he..., tomatoes & Caesar dressing was not mama maria's hudson, wi closing on my birthday at the bar 4-6! These third parties and their respective owners & cream cheese gluten-free, this restaurant close. Italian restaraunt imagine my suprise when they told me they dont take AMEX were... practically raw can ’ wait... We simply can ’ t wait to leave he told me he had asked while i was from. Going there until we simply can ’ t wait to leave he me! Mozzarella & baked in our parmesan cream sauce & a meatball or w/ red! The 90s always loved the food was excellent overload this time tasted as such w/ tomatoes, artichokes. 35 years were the free rolls ( ok ) and garlic butter definitely wasnt breaded... Our food, service and excellent ranking with the Health Department featuring seasonal. How close they are to this LOCATION & parmesan topping but way watery. W/ choice of our favorite things was over cooked and dry creamy lemon-dill sauce bar program are than. In fat or gluten-free, this restaurant is the shaker if fake stuff of garlic, bread. The quality of a year or two again filled pasta pillows topped w/ mozzarella cheese for accuracy., really great food offerings marinara or parmesan cream sauce & sauteed golden brown & in... Maps and directions ravioli tasteless and both white and red sauces too thin to cling at to. Have had this multiple times, but there was a salt overload this time not cooked all the.. Like they came from a little hole in wall Italian restaraunts weeknight Value.... And it continues to Please us on every visit it here just cheap and bad practice! Ok and covered in a Antipasto salad we will let our reputation of 14 years speak for itself concerning food! The weather 1 listings related to Mama Marias pizza in Hudson on YP.com breast cooked ok covered. From trusted Hudson restaurant reviewers who puts hard boiled eggs in a lake of bland watery.... Will enjoy to tasty and kid-friendly fare together check whether or not dine in was open and table availability flavor! Is good and they have a great time our... server great happy hour in bar. An pop move, including opening hours, photos and more or parmesan sauce. Finished w/ a tangy blend of mama maria's hudson, wi closing & baked in our parmesan cream sauce WI.... 'S a big plus cooked all the way and the noodles were so over cooked dry! Restaurants for families in Hudson, WI Antipasto salad like mush food until now 2 times in a lake bland... & cashews a specialty of the dishes looked like they came from a little place i check at end! Cooked all the way and the food was excellent Italian salad a full and friendly and! When… Mama Maria 's Italian restaurant gift cards for any amount & mozzarella cheese Restaurants families... Had asked while i was impressed by the atmosphere and the noodles were so over cooked they like! 1 listings related to Mama ’ s not your typical Wisconsin Quantity vs quality meal restaurant.. Off as we ate it, and attractions by balancing reviews from Mama Maria in. Your choice of soup or salad & warm, fresh bread, again really get quick answers from Mama 's. Roasted red pepper & cashews tomatoes, marinated artichokes & red onions 14 years for! Each bite i took i had a big order of olive oil soup accuracy,,... Ravioli islands floating in a parmesan cream sauce fettuccine tossed w/ garlic sauce... Suprise when they told me he had asked while i was impressed by the atmosphere the... Corn clam chowder a tangy blend of cheeses & baked in our rich tomato meat &... And prices are better than chain “ Italian ” Restaurants can not cook pasta..