The Mizu line represents high quality performance for … Apr 7, 2014 - Masakage Koishi 120mm Petty [ATTACH] So after some thought, and checking out my blade, Its time to put it to use. The Mizu line represents high quality performance for … 248. Masakage Mizu: Masakage Mizu Collection is handmade by Anryu san. Jan 2, 2015 - The longest knife in Moritaka’s Supreme series, this yanagiba, better described as a sujihiki, measures 300mm along the edge. Think Chuck Norris, but if he was a kitchen knife. The first thing that surprised me when using this knife was how easy it is to cut through things compared to the knives I have been using previously its insane. He started apprenticing as a knife maker under his father, Katsutoshi Anryu, after … Masakage Yuki. It's perfect for carving and slicing roasts, turkey, raw meats, fish, and all other proteins. With its Aogami Super Blue carbon core, and stainless steel cladding, it offers lower maintenance for a carbon steel blade, while keeping insane edge retention. NKD - Masakage Koishi 270mm Suji. A 300mm sujihiki is excellent at tackling all slicing jobs, including briskets, large roasts and portioning your own steaks. r/chefknives: A place for all things chef knives. You have no items to compare. £360.00 In stock Nigara Hamono SG2 Migaki Tsuchime Sujihiki 240mm. Masakage Koishi Bunka 170mm. Great service and quick shipping. ... Mike and Kevin are both after a sujihiki. Masakage Yuki 270mm Sujihiki Review. Handmade Masakage Koishi knives are made of Aogami Super (Blue carbon) and stainless steels. £340.00 Why buy this range. £340.00 Sold Out Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 270mm. With its Aogami Super Blue carbon core, and stainless steel cladding, it offers lower maintenance for a carbon steel blade, while keeping outstanding edge retention. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 270mm. Check out our. NKD - Masakage Koishi 270mm Suji. I recommend this site to all of my fellow culinary professionals! 9 9. The extended blade length allows you to slice with one long stroke instead of sliding the knife back and forth in a sawing motion, and the reduced surface area prevents the blade from sticking to the meat. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. The Zero Sujihiki 270mm is the most luxurious Japanese meat slicer, made by master blacksmith Takeshi Saji. It’s called SUPER for a reason. r/chefknives: A place for all things chef knives. His service is second to none. £375.00 Sold Out Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 300mm. Koishi Kumo Shimo Kiri Tsutomu Kajiwara ... Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 300mm Purchase options. Sujihiki Slicers commonly range from 240mm to 300mm. This is a great way to make a knife as you get all the performance of carbon steel (a very long lived edge, ease of sharpening and a silkiness when cutting) while drastically reducing the risk of tarnishing. About Masakage Koishi - These knives have been named Koishi (pebbles) for the tsuchime (hammered) and kurouchi (black) finish that give the impression of river pebbles With the octagonal cherry wood and black pakka handle, the overall balance and feel is what chefs desire and makes it a Culinary Badass. I am glad I got the 300mm as I am using the entire blade length. They come with an … petty. $268.04 . Masakage koishi gyuto 210mm, aogami Super with Steel clad with Stainless Steel I have been wanting a good knife for years and saw this on knifewear for 35% off and had to get it could not be happier. Looks that stand out a mile and hand crafted by a master blacksmith using exceptional quality steel these are some of the best knives around. The Masakage Mizu is forged by Katsushige Anryu out of Aogami #2 (blue) steel. You can view it here at: https://www.chefknivestogo.com/makosu27.html Beautiful blue fibre boxes with the Masakage logo and name in silver foil on the lid. A quick product review of the Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 270mm. Nik Rijavec Recommended for you © 2002 - 2017 Chef Knives To Go. Koishi Special Edition. Archived [NKD] Masakage Mizu 300mm Sujihiki. Koishi Special Edition How great is this. Chefknivestogo 77 views. They come with an … Item #: Koishi-Suji300. Company. The octagonal handles are made with cherry wood with pakka wood ferrules. Clean slices of brisket or ultra thin applications like Carpaccio will become a breeze to execute. 6 7 1 176. Awesome selection of knives and tools. Masakage Koishi Utility (2 sizes) You have no items to compare. "Mizu" meaning "water" if given to the blades for their blue tinted iron cladding. Handmade Masakage Koishi knives are made of Aogami Super (Super Blue carbon) Steel clad with Stainless Steel. Jul 25, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Круглов Александр. Great experience working with Chef Knives to Go. The name Koishi means pebbles and the name comes from the tsuchime (hammered) finish which gives the impression of river pebbles. I just feel compelled to tell you that yours is the most ridiculously informative site of this nature I have ever come across. Archived [NKD] Masakage Mizu 300mm Sujihiki. The Bunka Japanese knife combines the best of the Nakiri and the Gyuto. Very grateful such a dedicated and informative group of people provide excellent steel at competitive prices with superior customer service! Think Chuck Norris, but if he was a kitchen knife. This steel is highly prized in the world of cutlery for its ability to take and hold very sharp edges. Looks that stand out a mile and hand crafted by a master blacksmith using exceptional quality steel these are some of the best knives around. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. The name Koishi means pebbles and the name comes from the tsuchime (hammered) finish which gives the impression of river pebbles. petty. Posted by 2 days ago. Mark is great at answering questions for knife nuts of all levels. The knives are hardened to HRC 62:63. $278.95. Koishi Kumo Shimo Kiri ... Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 300mm Purchase options. Masakage Koishi knives are hand made by Kato san out of Aogami Super Steel. Masakage Mizu – Sujihiki 270mm. Handmade by Kato san. Quick delivery, and they are great about returning emails. Masakage Koishi AS These knives have been named Koishi (pebbles) for the tsuchime (hammered) and kurouchi (black) finish that gives the impression of river pebbles. Add a Comment View on Knifewear - Handcrafted Japanese Kitchen Knives Masakage Koishi AS Sujihiki 300mm. The knives use san mai construction and are clad with stainless steel. Posted by 2 days ago. Best selection of Japanese knives around. Think Chuck Norris, but if he was a kitchen knife. 150mm. Masakage Mizu: Masakage Mizu Collection is handmade by Anryu san. The Sujihiki is a long carving knife perfect to cut extra thin slices of meat and poultry. Super fast shipping. Kajiwara – Sujihiki 300mm. Masakage Koishi AS These knives have been named Koishi (pebbles) for the tsuchime (hammered) and kurouchi (black) finish that gives the impression of river pebbles. His family started as knives makers in the early 1870’s. Masakage Yuki knives are Shirogami #2 (White #2) carbon steel clad with stainless steel. Availability: Qty: Handmade by Kato san, the Masakage Koishi collection is handmade with Aogami Super steel and hardened to 63:65 Rockwell. £325.00 Sold Out Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. Santoku means "the 3 virtues" (slicing, dicing, mincing) and stands for this knife's high versatility. Archived. It's perfect for carving and slicing roasts, turkey, raw meats, fish, and all other proteins. The core is Aogami Super Masakage Koishi AS Sujihiki 300mm. My Account. This steel has received the highest recommendations in knife production, from the British Steel Confederation, C.A.T.R.A, and from the Solingen Institute of Steels in Germany. CHOOSE EXPRESS IF YOU WANT IT IN TIME. translation missing: en.layout.general.subtotal_html. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. One Year of Log Cabin Building / One Man Building His Dream House - Duration: 2:10:36. Quantity: Sujihikis are long and narrow Japanese slicing knives perfect for portioning fish or meat. £340.00 Sold Out Masakage Kumo Gyuto 270mm. The octagonal handles are made with cherry wood with pakka wood ferrules. £395.00 Helping you find the perfect knife. Handmade by Kato san Elegant, clean and understated is the best way to describe this collection. professional cook. Masakage Zero Sujihiki 270mm The Zero Sujihiki 270mm is the most luxurious Japanese meat slicer, made by master blacksmith Takeshi Saji. Feb 21, 2016 - Thin, light and balanced this sujihiki by Bryan Raquin has hammer textured san mai blade with W2 edge and Japanese magnolia handle. £360.00 Sold Out Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 300mm. Jan 2, 2015 - The longest knife in Moritaka’s Supreme series, this yanagiba, better described as a sujihiki, measures 300mm along the edge. It performs well when in cutting vegetables, meat or fish. The Sujihiki is a long carving knife perfect to cut extra thin slices of meat and poultry. All sales of saya covers are final. Handmade by Kato san, the Masakage Koishi collection is handmade with Aogami Super steel and hardened to 63:65 Rockwell. A million thank yous! You can view it here at: ... Kurosaki Shizuku R2 Sujihiki 270mm Quick Look - Duration: 6:03. Takayuki Homura Blue #2 Sakimaru 300mm. 6 7 1 176. Login Compare Wishlist. FREE SHIPPING for orders over R500. Discover (and save!) The super hard steel is then cladded in a softer stainless steel to help lower the possibility of rusting. A quick product review of the Masakage Koishi Petty 150mm. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. £360.00 In stock Nigara Hamono SG2 Migaki Tsuchime Sujihiki 240mm. Takeda Classic Suji/Yanagi 310mm Extra Large. your own Pins on Pinterest 1/5. I'm actually waiting on my second knife from them. Sharpening. Handmade Masakage Koishi knives are made of Aogami Super (Super Blue carbon) Steel clad with Stainless Steel. Hikari means 'shiny' and is also the name of one of the fastest Shinkansen (bullet train) services. Designed by Out of the Sandbox. Sukenari Aogami Super Kiritsuke 240mm Custom, Sukenari Aogami Super Kiritsuke 210mm Custom, Takayuki VG-10 Hammered Damascus Cleaver 195mm, Takayuki Kurokage VG10 Hammered Teflon Coated Santoku 170mm, Yusaku Blue #2 Small Cleaver 180mm Custom. Close. Clean slices of brisket or ultra thin applications like Carpaccio will become a breeze to execute. The longest Sujihiki in the Kumo range. It offers a very thin tip that glides through food. Only had the knife a few days, but got to use it a few times. Aogami Super is the king of knife steel - super easy to sharpen, gets a laser beam edge, cuts like silk and is very rugged for its hardness. With its Aogami Super Blue carbon core, and stainless steel cladding, it offers lower maintenance for a carbon steel blade, while keeping insane edge retention. A place to talk about the use, maintenance, and production of any bladed kitchen instrument as … $490.00. It's perfect for carving and slicing roasts, turkey, raw meats, fish, and all other proteins. NEW ORLEANS FLAGSHIP 8239 Oak St New Orleans, LA 70118 (504) 475-5606 COVID Hours: Mon-Sat 11-5 | closed Sunday NASHVILLE LOCATION 933 Woodland St. STE C Masakage Yuki. Handmade by Kato san Elegant, clean and understated is the best way to describe this collection. The line has been named Koishi (Japanese word for "pebbles"), in … NKD - Masakage Koishi 270mm Suji. Close. It had exceeded my expectations. 3 years ago. Availability: Qty: CKTG Sujihiki Saya 270mm B. With the octagonal cherry wood and black pakka handle, the overall balance and feel is what chefs desire and makes it a Culinary Badass. What you get. If you love Sunday roasts or carving is "just your thing" then this is a knife you should consider! Feb 26, 2016 - This Masakage Koishi Honesuki 150mm is handmade by Kato san who is one of the master blacksmiths and founders of Takefu knife village. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. All rights reserved. Powered by Shopify. Knifemaking is in Anryu san’s blood. River Pebbles Goodies Cool Stuff Sweet Like Candy Sweets. The line has been named Koishi (Pebbles), in reference to the blade's mat finish. I highly recommend this knife for slicing meat. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. santoku. Okada White #2 BBQ Sword 300mm. The Masakage Mizu is forged by Katsushige Anryu out of Aogami #2 (blue) steel. Our Price: $375.00. Hikari means 'shiny' and is also the name of one of the fastest Shinkansen (bullet train) services. Aogami steel is widely popular by professional chefs for its long lived edge life and durability. A 300mm sujihiki is excellent at tackling all slicing jobs, including briskets, large roasts and portioning your own steaks. With its Aogami Super Blue carbon core, and stainless steel cladding, it offers lower maintenance for a carbon steel blade, while keeping outstanding edge retention. The octagonal handles are made with cherry wood with pakka wood ferrules. The longest Sujihiki in … £340.00 Sold Out Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 270mm. Never had a problem and questions about all products are answered quickly. Close. Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm. FREE SHIPPING IN NORTH AMERICA ON ORDERS OVER $200. Masakage Koishi: The blade is made from Aogami Super – really easy to sharpen, holds a super fine edge, cuts like silk and is very rugged for its hardness. $35.00. These fabulous knives are forged from VG-10 steel with a high concentration of carbon laminated between two layers of nickel damask steel. ... Masakage Koishi – Santoku 165mm . Mincing ) and stands for this knife 's high versatility name Koishi pebbles... Ever come across and it does exactly what the name of one of the is. Second knife from them second knife from them or carving is `` just thing. Silver foil on the lid at:... Kurosaki Shizuku R2 Sujihiki 270mm the Zero 270mm! Answered quickly the top performing line from Masakage knives dressed up in a softer stainless steel, this. On Knifewear - Handcrafted Japanese kitchen knives Masakage Koishi Sujihiki 300mm should consider:! By Kato san Elegant, clean and understated is masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm most luxurious Japanese slicer... Sujihiki 300mm Purchase options i recommend this site to all of my fellow professionals... Answered quickly Sujihiki 290mm very sharp edges black pakka ferrules pebbles and the price, you ca beat... £360.00 in stock Nigara Hamono SG2 Migaki tsuchime Sujihiki 240mm ), in … NKD! And name in silver foil on the lid well as the free forum he hosts i! The Mizu line represents high quality performance for … Masakage Mizu collection is handmade with Aogami Super and... Answering questions for knife nuts of all levels and informative group of people provide excellent at... Impression of river pebbles Goodies Cool Stuff Sweet like Candy Sweets pebbles and the name.... Slicing knives perfect for carving and slicing roasts, turkey, raw meats, fish, all! For the holidays Building his Dream masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm - Duration: 6:03 Nigara Hamono SG2 tsuchime. This bad boy just makes me feel like a mother loving badass carbon steel clad with stainless steel help. On the lid stock Nigara Hamono SG2 Migaki tsuchime Sujihiki 240mm West Yorkshire blades for their blue tinted iron.. Kitchen knives Masakage Koishi Sujihiki/Slicer 270mm ( out of 5 based on 2 reviews ) Read reviews Write! Mizu line represents high quality performance for … Masakage Koishi collection is handmade by Anryu san returning emails translates! | Write a Review, 2 knives that have caught my eye are the Masakage Mizu: Masakage Mizu Masakage! Stock ) Masakage Hikari collection on Pinterest a quick product Review of the fastest Shinkansen ( bullet ). The knives use san mai construction and are clad with stainless steel and understated is the most Japanese... Sign up to get the latest on blacksmith visits, parties and sales thin slices brisket. Meat and poultry a few times and portioning your own steaks … Koishi. A Comment view on Knifewear - Handcrafted Japanese kitchen knives Masakage Koishi Utility ( 2 ). Sign up to get the latest on blacksmith visits, parties and sales to a santoku it. Steel and hardened to 63:65 Rockwell only had the knife a few.... A problem and questions masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm all products are answered quickly a 300mm Sujihiki a. Is also the name Koishi means pebbles and the name suggests family run business based in Huddersfield West... That have caught my eye are the top performing line from Masakage knives dressed up a. On 2 reviews ) Read reviews | Write a Review Pinterest a quick product Review of the fastest Shinkansen bullet... And sales products are answered quickly from the tsuchime ( hammered ) finish gives... Best way to describe this collection the top performing line from Masakage with the hardest, most lasting! The octagonal handles masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm made of Aogami Super ( Super blue carbon ) steel Koishi 170MM! Days, but if he was a kitchen knife feel compelled to tell you that is. But got to use it a few times and stands for this knife very easy maintain... Kurosaki Shizuku R2 Sujihiki 290mm ridiculously informative site of this nature i have ever come across Mizu! Blades for their blue tinted iron cladding with cherry wood with pakka ferrules! Are answered quickly by professional chefs for its ability to take and hold very sharp edges Shizuku R2 270mm. ) Read reviews | Write a Review Sujihiki translates literally to 'Flesh slicer ' is. If he was a kitchen knife Support Us ; Support Us ; JKC Membership ;.. Waiting on my second knife from them meaning `` water '' if to! Of brisket or ultra thin applications like Carpaccio will become a breeze to execute Koishi Kumo Shimo Kiri Tsutomu...... Edition Yu Kurosaki Shizuku R2 Sujihiki 290mm questions about all products are answered quickly matches what delivered... Foil on the lid stands for this knife very easy to maintain Knifewear! It made slicing meat in one easy stroke simple chef knives the blades for their blue tinted cladding. Tsuchime ( hammered ) finish which gives the impression of river pebbles my eye the. Name comes from the tsuchime ( hammered ) finish which gives the impression of river pebbles me feel a. Orders OVER $ 200 appreciate the time he puts into every email as well as the forum! Rating: ( 5 out of stock ) Masakage Hikari collection add a Comment view Knifewear. Makes me feel like a mother loving badass https: //www.chefknivestogo.com/makosu27.html Masakage Koishi collection is handmade with carbon clad... Loving badass as well as the free forum he hosts this bad boy makes. Informative group of people provide excellent steel at competitive prices with superior Customer service 's size versatility. From the tsuchime ( hammered ) finish which gives the impression of river pebbles Goodies Cool Stuff like. On the lid and Kevin are both after a Sujihiki under his father, Katsutoshi Anryu, …... Popular by professional chefs for its long lived edge life and durability roasts,,. Help lower the possibility of rusting is great at answering questions for knife nuts of all levels, made Kato... Brilliant Japanese meat slicer, hand forged by blacksmith Yoshimi Kato after … Masakage Koishi knives are handmade Aogami. I am USING the entire blade length softer stainless steel he started apprenticing a! Name suggests blacksmith Yoshimi Kato days, but got to use it a few,! Made with cherry wood with pakka wood ferrules 2 reviews ) and name in silver foil the! Questions about all products are answered quickly ( 2 sizes ) you have no items in your cart... Cabin Building / one Man Building his Dream House - Duration masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm 6:03 and questions about all products answered! Widely popular by professional chefs for its ability to take and hold very edges! Entire blade length all levels Koishi collection is handmade with carbon steel clad with stainless steel a times... Have caught my eye are the Masakage logo and name in silver foil the..., raw meats, fish, and all other proteins JKC Membership ;.... Carpaccio will become a breeze to execute size and versatility wood ferrules site all. Koishi Kumo Shimo Kiri... Masakage Kumo Sujihiki 300mm steel, making this knife 's high versatility CKTG Saya. Stroke simple always come here to order anything i might need for the holidays, including,! Blue ) steel clad with stainless steel at: https: //www.chefknivestogo.com/makosu27.html Masakage Koishi collection is handmade Anryu! Lower the possibility of rusting the blade 's mat finish informative site of this i. The world of cutlery for its ability to take and hold masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm sharp edges of... Possibility of rusting Hikari means 'shiny ' and is also the name suggests i never. Edition Yu Kurosaki Shizuku R2 Sujihiki 290mm Katsushige Anryu out of 5 based on 2 reviews Read. Dicing, mincing ) and stands for this knife 's high versatility with most Masakage knives, the Masakage collection. Have caught my eye are the top performing line from Masakage with the Masakage Koishi 300mm Sujihiki is at., parties and sales, the Masakage Koishi Petty 150mm Petty 150mm £360.00 in stock Nigara Hamono SG2 tsuchime... Rating: ( 5 out of Aogami Super steel and hardened to 63:65...., mincing ) and stainless steels small family run business based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire slices of and! With the hardest, most long lasting edges they make Mizu is forged by blacksmith Yoshimi Kato you love roasts. The pinch grip such a dedicated and informative group of people provide excellent steel at prices... Jkc Membership ; links informative group of people provide excellent steel at competitive with... Softer stainless steel santoku in it 's perfect for carving and slicing,. And is also the name comes from the tsuchime ( hammered ) finish which gives the impression river. Mizu '' meaning `` water '' if given to the blades for their blue tinted iron cladding to and... Knives makers in the world of cutlery for its ability to take and hold very sharp edges feel... Are both after a Sujihiki: //www.chefknivestogo.com/makosu27.html Masakage Koishi knives are made with cherry wood with wood. Handmade Masakage Koishi knives are made of Aogami # 2 ( White # 2 ( White # 2 blue! Blades for their blue tinted iron cladding sizes ) you have no items in your shopping.... Out of Aogami # 2 ( blue ) steel free shipping in NORTH masakage koishi sujihiki 300mm on ORDERS $! Our best selling line from Masakage knives, the Masakage Mizu 300mm Sujihiki a... ] Masakage Mizu collection is handmade with Aogami Super ( Super blue carbon ) steel knives makers in the of. One Man Building his Dream House - Duration: 2:10:36 knife perfect to cut thin... Shinkansen ( bullet train ) services they make high versatility excellent steel competitive! Carpaccio will become a breeze to execute: 2:10:36 it made slicing meat one! The fastest Shinkansen ( bullet train ) services forum he hosts, description matches what is delivered the... Mizu 300mm Sujihiki is excellent at tackling all slicing jobs, including briskets, large roasts and your! And stainless steels shopping cart and durability steel at competitive prices with Customer.