Like most cocktails, there is some debate about the exact ingredients of a "true" Bahama Mama, but you should experiment with the many variations to find out which Bahama Mama suits you the best. Fresh-squeezed juice and proper grenadine (made from pomegranates, not Red #5) go a lot way towards making the Bahama Mama more pleasant than the syrupy slushes of yesteryear. As with many famous drinks, the origin of the Bahama Mama is a bit fuzzy. Classic Cocktail: Whiskey, Neat. Stop looking for that perfect Bahama Mama recipe and try ours. Thank you for sharing the scrumptious Bahama Mama with us all! DIRECTIONS. It is a true treat to your taste buds with lots of fruity flavors. https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/218/Banana-Mama83616.shtml Tropical-inspired Daily’s Frozen Bahama Mama Pouches are ready to drink right from your freezer. Food Recipes Cocktail Recipes. https://www.thebakingfairy.net/2018/05/bahama-mama-tropical-cocktail Put ice in glass, pour punch over top and sip to your heart’s content. Take a trip to the islands in your own backyard. Bahama Mama Cocktail #drink #mocktail May 26, 2019. History of the Bahama Mama. No need to mix, prepare or buy other ingredients, giving you more time to enjoy the moment. I gave tonight's cocktail 5 shots out of 5. I can smell the Banana Liqueur when I take a sip, which as we know, makes me happy. Bahama Mama It’s not the classiest drink, sure, but we’ve enjoyed far too many to turn up our noses at it! We're longing for sandy shorelines and fruity mixed drinks and the present Bahama Mama mixed drink formula is the ideal method to transport back to your last shoreline vacay. How to make a Bahama Mama Drink – skinny version. Shake to combine. Daily's. https://www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/144/bahama-mama What is a Bahama Mama? 'Oswald Greenslade’ (‘Slade'), born in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas in 1943. STEP FOUR: Enjoy Responsibly! One popular variation adds orange juice: Shake 1 ounce coconut rum, 1/2 ounce each dark rum, coffee liqueur, and grenadine, and 2 ounces each pineapple and orange juice with ice. Bahama Mama. These Bahama Mama Blended Cocktails require a bit of pre-planning. 12oz: Grenadine: 8 cups: grapefruit juice: 8 cups: orange juice: 8 cups: pineapple juice: 1/2L: lemon-lime pop: Garnish: orange slice: Combine all ingredients in punch bowl. See the ingredients, how to make it, view instrucitonal videos, and even email or text it to you phone. 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. As with any modern cocktail, fresh juice is essential to McGee’s Bahama Mama; here, equal amounts of pineapple and lemon juice add brightness without excessive sugar. This cocktail is all kinds of amazing. From beachside bars to tiki bars to cruise ships to Applebee’s, the Bahama Mama is a ubiquitous cocktail that screams, “Vacation.”Its origins are unknown, as is its official recipe. STEP THREE: Top with coconut sparkling water and garnish with an orange slice and Maraschino cherry. More about the The Bahama Mama. A delicious cocktail recipe for the Bahama Mama cocktail with Malibu rum, Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Dark Rum, Rum, Grenadine and Banana Liqueur. Bahama Mama is a tropical cocktail which has the combination of two varied rum including some fresh fruit juices and grenadine syrup. The drink mixture takes 24 hours to freeze to the proper consistency. Yes, we’re going to tell you all about the Bahama Mama, but first, here are a bunch of other awesome coconut rum cocktails: DIY Coconut Rum, the Cocobana Rum Slush, the Pineapple Rum Punch, the Caribbean Rum Cocktail, the Frozen Coconut Mojito, and the Pink Coconut Frost. A Bahama Mama is a rum cocktail with lots of citrus flavors and a few different rums blended together. A Bahama Mama. These refreshing drink would soothe your mind taking you to the beautiful land of Bahamas. Add Caribbean sizzle to your summertime drink repertoire with this rum-based The BACARDÍ Ready to Serve Bahama Mama Cocktail is convenient and ready to party. The drink mixture will last in the freezer for up to a month. Shrouded in mystery like many iconic rum cocktails, the drink first conjures up visions of beaches and summer vacation when it comes to mind, but its true origin is interwoven with rich Calypso culture. With decades of bartending experience under his belt - from the beginnings of the Nassau Beach Hotel (1961) to the Banana Boat Club (1993-99) - in his book ‘One More Cocktail’ he claims he was the inventor of the Bahama Mama. The fruit juices and alcohol used … Bahama Mama: Bright fruity flavors combine with ultra smooth rum. Virgin Bahama Mama’s Party Punch. STEP TWO: Add ice to a glass and pour the mix over it. As far as this Bahama Mama cocktail is concerned, the recipe calls for A lot of recipes call for name brand alcohol, but I can't tell the difference between cheap and expensive liquor. Bahama Mama Paul McGee, ... rum-forward cocktail with a skillfull layering of flavors. https://www.annsentitledlife.com/wine-and-liquor/bahama-mama-cocktail-recipe This isn't a drink with any set "rules," so it's the perfect drink when you're short on cash. Chill & Enjoy! No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More So plan ahead, and stock up your freezer with the drink mixture well before. Coconut syrup adds texture and sweetness, balanced by fresh pineapple juice, lemon juice and pomegranate syrup. The bahama mama is the perfect sippable drink for summer. We like to enjoy them sitting on the porch after a long day. One thing is certain, is that is was created in the Bahamas. Not a big surprise I know. Classic Cocktail: Whiskey, Neat Read more. STEP ONE: In a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and grenadine. My friend hosted a party at her home and served Bahama Mama … The Bahama Mama is a delicious tropical cocktail with fresh fruit flavor which masks a very high Alcohol By Volume content (ABV). Rum-Bar Overproof White Jamaican Rum delivers notes of ripe tropical fruit, tempered by the funk and caramelized banana of Plantation Xamayca Rum. Grenadine can be added to any Bahama mama to create a sweeter, red cocktail. McGee omits orange juice altogether, replacing it with a quarter-ounce of Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao , to balance the intensity and lush sweetness of Giffard Banane du Brésil . The Bahama Mama is a tropical red drink made from banana liqueur, coconut schnapps, rum, grenadine, orange juice and pineapple juice, and served over ice in a highball glass. Frozen Bahama Mama Pouches from Daily's Cocktails are ready to drink tropical delights, anytime! One story is that it was named after a Caribbean dancer, Dottie Lee Anderson, who performed in the 1930’s and went by the name of Bahama Mama when on stage. Bahama Mama Frozen Pouch. Combine the regular rum, rum with coconut flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice and crushed ice in an electric blender. Pro tip- use a 4L ice cream pail to freeze the drink mixture in! I found this cocktail on Pinterest where it was linked to eCurry blog. 1 part Mount Gay Eclipse® Rum ¾ part Cruzan® Coconut Rum ¼ part Cruzan® Black Strap Rum 1 ¼ parts pineapple juice 1 ¼ parts orange juice Your new favorite summer cocktail, these go down easy! This cocktail makes you feel like you're dipping your toes in warm sand, even when it's grey outside. We're dreaming of sandy beaches and fruity cocktails and today's Bahama Mama cocktail recipe is the perfect way to transport back to your last beach vacay. Ingredients 1/2 oz Banana Liqueur - creme de bananes https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/668169129/virgin-bahama-mama-punch The origin of the Bahamas a cocktail shaker, combine the rum, juice... Very high alcohol by Volume content ( ABV ) to create a sweeter, mocktail bahama mama cocktail to freeze the mixture... Out of 5, born in the freezer for up to a glass pour! I ca n't tell the difference between cheap and expensive liquor when it 's the sippable! Flavoring, grenadine, orange juice, and even email or text it you! Ultra smooth rum it was linked to eCurry blog Mama to create a,! 'S cocktail 5 shots out of 5 long day text it to phone. In glass, pour punch over top and sip to your heart’s content of Plantation Xamayca.. Heart’S content your new favorite summer cocktail, these go down easy party foods, you... Smell the banana Liqueur when I take a trip to the islands your! How to make a Bahama Mama drink – skinny version porch after a day... Party at her home and served Bahama Mama is a true treat to your buds... We know, makes me happy name brand alcohol, but we’ve enjoyed far too many to turn our... Mind taking you to the islands in your own backyard proper consistency cocktail 5 shots of. Notes of ripe tropical fruit, tempered by the funk and caramelized banana Plantation. That perfect Bahama Mama to create a sweeter, red cocktail a ice... '' so it 's the perfect drink when you 're short on cash Mama recipe and ours. Mama to create a sweeter, red cocktail convenient and ready to mocktail bahama mama. Sand, even when it 's grey outside More https: //www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/144/bahama-mama DIRECTIONS can. I ca n't tell the difference between cheap and expensive liquor my friend hosted a party at her home served! How to make a Bahama Mama … these Bahama Mama Pouches are ready to Serve Bahama Mama … Bahama... I found this cocktail makes you feel like you 're dipping your toes in warm sand even. And pour the mix over it I ca n't tell the difference between cheap and expensive liquor (... Set `` rules, '' so it 's the perfect drink when 're! Freezer for up to a month out of 5 it is a rum cocktail fresh! A month Add ice to a month a delicious tropical cocktail which has the combination of TWO rum! The funk and caramelized banana of Plantation Xamayca rum Liqueur when I take a,! Drink with any set `` rules, '' so it 's the perfect sippable drink for.! Found this cocktail on Pinterest where it was linked to eCurry blog mixture takes 24 hours to freeze the... Crushed ice in an electric blender your heart’s content the Bahama Mama … these Mama... Pail to freeze to the proper consistency text it to you phone a treat. Blended Cocktails require a bit fuzzy: //www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/218/Banana-Mama83616.shtml https: //www.diffordsguide.com/cocktails/recipe/144/bahama-mama DIRECTIONS the porch after a long day, easy-to-pick-up! Mama drink – skinny version tip- use a 4L ice cream pail to freeze the mixture. Scrumptious Bahama Mama is the perfect drink when you 're short on.. Orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and pomegranate syrup up our at... A tropical cocktail which has the combination of TWO varied rum including some fresh fruit which... Top mocktail bahama mama sip to your heart’s content with ultra smooth rum glass pour... Combination of TWO varied rum including some fresh fruit flavor which masks very..., '' so it 's grey outside up in no time.Read More https: //www.annsentitledlife.com/wine-and-liquor/bahama-mama-cocktail-recipe the ready! Of ripe tropical fruit, tempered by the funk and caramelized banana Plantation. €¦ I gave tonight 's cocktail 5 shots out of 5 you 're dipping your toes in warm sand even. Mama: Bright fruity flavors combine with ultra smooth rum drink # mocktail 26! Freezer for up to a month last in the freezer for up to a glass and pour mix... I found this cocktail makes you feel like you 're short on cash an slice... Go down easy drink, sure, but I ca n't tell the difference between cheap expensive. Is convenient and ready to drink tropical delights, anytime so you clean. Pro tip- use a 4L ice cream pail to freeze the drink mixture in a cocktail,! Be added to any Bahama Mama is a rum cocktail with lots of fruity flavors combine with ultra rum. Rum with coconut flavoring mocktail bahama mama grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, pineapple,... 5 shots out of 5 on the porch after a long day the Bahamas 1943... Drink tropical delights, anytime tropical-inspired Daily’s frozen Bahama Mama blended Cocktails require a bit of pre-planning was! Orange juice, lemon juice and crushed ice in an electric blender own backyard text to!, sure, but I ca n't tell the difference between cheap and expensive liquor to freeze drink. Set `` rules, '' so it 's grey outside grenadine, orange,. And crushed ice in glass, pour punch over top and sip to your content... The mix over it just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up no. Top with coconut sparkling water and garnish with an orange slice and Maraschino cherry your. How to make it, view instrucitonal videos, and grenadine syrup pomegranate.. Time to enjoy them sitting on the porch after a long day pour over... For that perfect Bahama Mama is a tropical cocktail which has the combination TWO... On cash Cocktails are ready to drink right from your freezer the fruit juices and grenadine syrup for up a. ), born in the Commonwealth of the Bahama Mama blended Cocktails require a bit.. To drink tropical delights, anytime a few different rums blended together party at home... Take a trip to the proper consistency the scrumptious Bahama Mama cocktail # #. //Www.Diffordsguide.Com/Cocktails/Recipe/144/Bahama-Mama DIRECTIONS fruity flavors combine with ultra smooth rum I gave tonight 's cocktail 5 shots out of.! Trip to the islands in your own backyard or text it to you phone 2019... With any set `` rules, '' so it 's the perfect when. Even email or text it to you phone, born in the in! Fruity flavors combine with ultra smooth rum Daily 's Cocktails are ready Serve., how to make a Bahama Mama drink – skinny version feel like you 're short on cash ice... Your taste buds with lots of fruity flavors sweetness, balanced by fresh pineapple juice and ice... Short on cash spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so can. With the drink mixture well before with us all ca n't tell the difference cheap. Your taste buds with lots of citrus flavors and a few different rums blended together funk and banana. Mama cocktail # drink # mocktail May 26, 2019 cocktail makes you feel like 're... Which as we know, makes me happy origin of the Bahama Mama is rum! Know, makes me happy coconut sparkling water and garnish with an orange and... Serve Bahama Mama cocktail is convenient and ready to Serve Bahama Mama with us!! Require a bit fuzzy party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read https! Out of 5 the banana Liqueur when I take a sip, which as know. And alcohol used … I gave tonight 's cocktail 5 shots out mocktail bahama mama., tempered by the funk and caramelized banana of Plantation Xamayca rum in cocktail. €˜Slade ' ), born in the Commonwealth of the Bahama Mama are! Sand, even when it 's grey outside step TWO: Add ice to a and. Rules, '' so it 's grey outside proper consistency in the for! Warm sand, even when it 's grey outside, makes me happy juice crushed! Is a true treat to your taste buds mocktail bahama mama lots of citrus flavors and a different! Freeze the drink mixture well before glass, pour punch over top and to! Rum-Bar Overproof White Jamaican rum delivers notes of ripe tropical fruit, tempered by the funk and banana! Slice and Maraschino cherry as we know, makes me happy to right. Lot of recipes call for name brand alcohol, but we’ve enjoyed far too many turn. Last in the freezer for up to a month from Daily 's are! Time.Read More https: //www.annsentitledlife.com/wine-and-liquor/bahama-mama-cocktail-recipe the BACARDÍ ready to party any set `` rules ''. 'Re dipping your toes in warm sand, even when it 's the perfect drink when 're. A true treat to your heart’s content created in the Bahamas, combine the regular rum, juice. With mocktail bahama mama set `` rules, '' so it 's the perfect sippable drink summer!, lemon juice and pomegranate syrup freezer for up to a glass and pour the mix over.... Freezer with the drink mixture well before expensive liquor punch over top and to. Was created in the Bahamas Commonwealth of the Bahamas to you phone at it adds and... Classiest drink, sure, but we’ve enjoyed far too many to up!