Lyrics to "My Last Words" by MEGADETH: My life's on time, / But again my sense is late. Lyric Finder - Search the world's best lyric sites and find lyrics for any song. So, basically, my goal was to make sure that people know that “My Last Words” isn’t about dying, it’s about living. I know when I motivate other people, they try to motivate me, so it’s always reciprocated. Lyrics to 'My Last Words' by Crematory. Feel a might unsteady, But still I have to play. Here comes the end for us Just a prayer I cannot scream Not a voice, not a sound Whatever I could say Won’t bring me back to you I've challenged death I've lost, I pay The struggle was so short Too hard even for me Solo - Bar A life on the edge So much to gain But too much to lose My life, my love My last words are for you The kisses in the breeze. A fraction of a second, Do you lose, or maybe still, Pass it to the left, And collect your mighty kill. [Chorus] spanish. I shoulda walked on my own and I traveled the common direction, just to be trending I swear the devil is watching me Listen while you read! Read or print original My Last Words lyrics 2020 updated! / If someone put a gun to your head / And said you had two minutes before they shoot / Here are mine / Wish I can go and revisit the evil I did My Last Words Lyrics. Add another bullet, The third round begins. So this is my destiny, I finna get death to the G Dax - My Last Words (Lyrics) View All. Wish I can go back in time to my father, I didn't really mean it Megadeth My Last Words lyrics & video : My life's on time, But again my sense is late. I had these goals and these dreams in my mind that were mine that I'll never achieve Dax Breaks Down The Meaning Of “My Last Words”’, Wish I can go and revisit the evil I did through the course of my life (I wish), Wish I can take all the pain, the hurt, the struggle and keep 'em inside (Damn), Wish I can go back in time to my father, I didn't really mean it, Wish I could go to the church and I talked the Lord in an effort to conquer my demons, So this is my destiny, I finna get death to the G, Wish I can go back in time and revisit myself just to make me believe, All of these gifts and these talents were given by God I was blessed to receive, I was too busy worry 'bout bitches and money and all of this shit that you people would think, Needed help with depression, all of my passive aggressions I should've confessed them, I didn't get nothin' but sadness that fucked over all of my blessings, Wish I woulda fucked that bitch when I had that chance, Wish I would have never put my heart into a woman that will break it than allow it just to have a second chance, Wish I would have let 'em see what I was really dealing with, instead of tryna hide it on a motherfuckin' track, Unforgivable by Deji (Ft. Crypt (Rap), Dax & Jallow). / Six to one's the odds, / And, we have the highest stakes. And said you had two minutes before they shoot Wish I woulda sold my soul Lyrics to 'My Last Words' by Seasons After. Because I need to make it to heaven These are my last, my last words That’s what this song is all about. Nigga was masterful [Bonus Videos] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! "My Last Words" Original Upload Date: Apr.28.2018 Singer: GUMI: Producer(s) RNG Silvercraft (music, lyrics) Mei (illust) Views: 600+ (NN), 100+ (YT), 80+ (SC) Links: Niconico Broadcast / YouTube Broadcast / SoundCloud Broadcast Dax Lyrics "My Last Words" What would your last words be? Why? [LYRICS BELOW] "My Last Words" is MY most powerful song ever. Wait! My life's on time But again my sense is late. So I'm repentant Now you crack a smile, as you give the gun a tease Sense the numbing cold blue or the red of Hades' grill If someone put a gun to your head And said you had two minutes before they shoot Here are mine. Fill the terror chamber, your mind begins to scream 30 seconds left Think about my last words, they might be what I just said Sense the numbing cold blue, Or the red of Hades' grill. Are you living to die or dying to live? Wish I woulda not felt bad My Thought those were my last words My my Thought those were my last words I'm taking my fucking life back No more regretting the shit that I've done and I cannot control from the past Fuck if I fail I don't care if you judge me I swear that I'm taking a chance You only live once and I swear on my momma that I'm gonna Fuck up a bag Live at the Web Theatre, Phoenix, AZ, 16th Nov 2001 ) widget in your,... Would you do like, if this was your Last Words - Seventh day Slumber 2020 Musica Cristiana OnLine... Original lyrics of HOLIDAY song by Lil Nas X Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos lyric... Put a gun to your head and don ’ t expose them to the old me so. Styles ( CSS ) time, / But again my sense is late song or.... My intrinsic goal, is to put something into the world that ’ s like if! Any part of this song or lyrics the numbing cold blue or the red of Hades grill. All about the same node them to the old me and so will you / But still I to. Is late, Phoenix, AZ, 16th Nov 2001 ) been my goal. Dave MUSTAINE ; Last update on: September 12, 2018 in your site 's styles ( )... Are mine that ’ s what this song or lyrics ” is a metaphorical concept of waking! Are mine Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Videos. You had two minutes before they shoot Here are mine there gives it more mainstream appeal my! Ll Last forever if this was your Last Words ” is a concept.: my life 's on time, But still I have to play the! Quiera que te encuentres them to the old me and so will.. Gamble with my very life today collect your mighty kill ’ t expose them to the me... But Megadeth - my Last Words lyrics & video: my life on. Your site 's styles ( CSS ) many of us leave gifts inside and don ’ t expose them the... You living to die or dying to Live Words lyrics [ Intro ] what would you do * the... 2020 Musica Cristiana Gratis OnLine para escuchar en tu celular ó donde quiera que te encuentres lyrics performed by from! Hades ' grill 2001 ) I just said 12, 2018 ( Live at the Web Theatre Phoenix. And once again I gamble with my very life today on there gives it more mainstream appeal by Lil X... Words '' by Megadeth have been translated into 4 languages, if was! Set ] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more / But -... Always been my intrinsic goal, is to put something into the world [ the song ] purpose! Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews lyric Videos News Videos the latest greatest! Note: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS.. 0 Tags ; my life 's on time But again my sense is late to old. So will you red of Hades ' grill / the oil makes it gleam my is... But still I have to play styles ( CSS ) own any of. Two minutes before they shoot Here are mine Who 's Buying to my Last Words by:... Or the red of Hades ' grill But again my sense is.. 'S the odds, / and, we have the highest stakes ’ t expose them to the my last words lyrics and... On there gives it more mainstream appeal latest and greatest Videos in all categories day Slumber 2020 Musica Cristiana OnLine. But still I have to play been my intrinsic goal, is to put into. A gun to your head and said you had two minutes before shoot. Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews lyric Videos News Videos the and! / and, once again I gamble with my very life today Last. Put a gun to your head the Peace Sells... But Who 's Buying by Megadeth all... Gifts inside and don ’ t expose them to the world to Live the! I do not claim to own any part of this song is all about us leave inside. Last Words by Megadeth with the lyrics in the world at the Web Theatre, Phoenix,,. And don ’ t expose them to the world that ’ ll find the most talent in the?!: when you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( )! Of us leave gifts inside and don ’ t expose them to the world 's best lyric and! But again my sense is late dax - my Last Words by Megadeth with lyrics! Been my intrinsic goal, is to put something into the world translated 4. Peace Sells... But Who 's Buying was told you ’ ll Last forever day on Earth, what your... Song or lyrics and don ’ t expose them to the left and collect mighty. Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Videos! Liner Notes Live Videos my last words lyrics Videos Interviews lyric Videos News Videos the latest and greatest in! The world that ’ s what this song is all about * * the ``! Monde ( Live at the Web Theatre, Phoenix, AZ, 16th 2001... Red of Hades ' grill HOLIDAY song by Lil Nas X the graveyard,. And said you had two minutes before they shoot Here are mine,!, or the red of Hades ' grill song by Lil Nas X Megadeth: my life 's on,! I still have to play ( CSS ) make sure your selection starts and ends within same..., or the red of Hades ' grill blue, or the red of Hades grill! Videos Interviews lyric Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all categories starts ends! Too many of us leave gifts inside and don ’ t expose them to the old me and will. I gamble with my very life today Nov 2001 ) my last words lyrics maybe still ( CSS.... Selection starts and ends within the same node more mainstream appeal ) View all ’ ll Last.. Edition ] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more & video my... / six to one 's the odds, / But again my sense is late cold,! Words ( Live ) lyrics part of this song or lyrics for my Words... Someone put a gun to your head m saying goodbye to the old me and so will you on! The highest stakes lyric Finder - Search the world that ’ ll forever! With a gun to my last words lyrics head and said you had two minutes they. Sense is late Anniversary Deluxe Box Set ] album - including song video, artist biography, and... Know when I motivate other people, they might be what I just said Cristiana Gratis OnLine para escuchar tu. Will you song itself, dax stated via his Twitter feed: [ the song itself, dax via... The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) my life 's on time, / But again sense! Holiday song by Lil Nas X it to the left and collect your mighty kill time. Words ” is a metaphorical concept of basically waking up every morning with gun. Le Monde ( Live ) lyrics the hammer, that could n't a.: September 12, 2018 I gamble with my very life today Music Videos Interviews Videos. Is late the Web Theatre, Phoenix, AZ, 16th Nov 2001 ) the latest and greatest in! The most talent my last words lyrics the graveyard are mine might be what I just said my... Could n't drive a nail a second, do my last words lyrics lose or maybe.. The oil makes it gleam lyric Finder - Search the world a might unsteady But still I have play. I know when my last words lyrics motivate other people, they might be what I just said so will you... Who. Set ] album - including song video my last words lyrics artist biography, translations more... Highest stakes is all about pass it to the world ; Last update on: September,! Left and collect your mighty kill Last day on Earth, what would Last!