Find 2 listings related to The Pier Restaurant in New Haven on YP.com. Distance: 0.26 miles, Tommy's Food ($) Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, You order at the counter, then find a seat and get your food whenever your buzzer buzzes. ", Created by Uber NYC20 items • 385 followers, Created by Kushal Dave61 items • 288 followers, Created by New York Habitat44 items • 435 followers. ", "Fun sports bar with clubby music. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Love this place. Pier 3 Cafe, Inc. is a Connecticut Domestic Profit Corporation filed on September 27, 1982. Related Searches. Ähnliche Suchen. Or book now at one of our other 33736 great restaurants in New York. See all 1,196 photos taken at Pier I Cafe by 13,517 visitors. Or book now at one of our other 33011 great restaurants in New York. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA. Parking, Bus and Taxi Service just a short walk from Long Wharf Pier. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Specialties: We think Pier i Cafe has the best hamburgers in the City. Distance: 0.27 miles, Boule & Cherie ($) ", "It's the trip all the way over here, but totally worth it. Restaurants Pier i Cafe Located in beautiful South Riverside Park, Pier 1 Cafe is an open air cafe that offers stunning views of the Hudson and dramatic sunsets. Cost … Violation Points (the lower the better) 10. Menu for Pier I Cafe provided by Allmenus.com. Order food online at Pier i Cafe & Espresso Bar, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 71 unbiased reviews of Pier i Cafe & Espresso Bar, ranked #3,284 on Tripadvisor among 13,011 restaurants in New York City. Pier Cafe is more than a restaurant — it's a slice of San Diego. Casual menu includes fresh salads, burgers and fish tacos. Get menu, photos and location information for Pier 1 Cafe Inc in New York, NY. on a toasted roll w/ sour pickles & french fries. Burgers, Sandwiches Mac and cheese burger is a must. Established in 2005. She is the owner of the Zagat rated EOS restaurant in downtown Stamford and of Bank Street Events, a two story event space where many social and corporate functions are expertly handled by Nikki and her professional team. Policies & Fees. Giacomo's ($) View the menu for Pier i Cafe and restaurants in New York, NY. Sit outside and you get a stunning view. 13 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. San Diego Pier Cafe, established in Seaport Village in 1980, is a quaint New England-style full-service restaurant right on TOP of the water in Seaport Village. The water is not so clean,... Read more. Long Wharf Pier is basically a green space with a pier/dock. Pier i Cafe & Espresso Bar, New York City: See 71 unbiased reviews of Pier i Cafe & Espresso Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,289 of 12,992 restaurants in New York City. Lunch $15.61 Dinner $18.37 Maine Lobster Roll. ", "Good place for enjoying the scenic view at the morning or evening, at the same time, allowing your stomach to enjoy some good food. Open 12-10PM 7 days a week (at least for the summer), this is a good spot to chill out and get a great view of the river and New Jersey (looks better from afar - … Before trekking around crowded Central Park for an unclaimed tree, head to the Pier i Café. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. pier i cafe new york • pier i cafe new york photos • pier i cafe new york location • pier i cafe new york address • pier i cafe new york • Piermont pier was created for men to go to Europe to fight in World War II … included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 15 total reviews. pier i café Bars, Nightlife 500 W. 70th St. , New York NY 10023 | (212) 362-4450 | piericafe.com $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Chicken fingers are good too. Coffee Shop, Cafe, Breakfast, Brunch, Posting here because this place deserves much better than what 3.5. Distance: 0.27 miles, Sushi Kaito ($$$$) Pier i Cafe will complete it's fifth season this year. Get directions, reviews and information for Pier i Cafe in New York, NY. Try out the Pier I Cafe which is 9 blocks down on the pier (70th street and the Hudson River - ignore the Yelp address). Meals are provided by The All Star Cafe. Open 12-10PM 7 days a week (at least for the summer), this is a good spot to chill out and get a great view of the river and New Jersey (looks better from afar - … Food is very tasty and authentic! My absolute favorite go to place. ", "The chicken and skirt steak are both delicious. $$ Pier i Cafe 500 W 70th St New York NY 10069. read more. pier i cafe steak sauce, pommes frites, baby greens & orange segments. American Express & MasterCard), The 15 Best American Restaurants in New York City, The 15 Best Places for Sunsets in New York City, The 15 Best Places with Scenic Views in New York City, pier i riverside dr south on the hudson new york •. Email us at camps@chelseapiersCT.com or give us a call at 203.989.1100 ; we are happy to help! DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. ", "A great spot for a picnic or evening stroll. Perfect if you are looking for a non, While you're here, catch all of the great FREE events at Summer on the Hudson on, Yes (incl. We offer fresh seafood, specialty cocktails, local craft beer, and the nicest views & … Hard to get a table at times, but when you do, it's so worth it. pier i cafe new york city • pier i cafe new york city photos • pier i cafe new york city location • pier i cafe new york city address • Name: PIER I CAFE Type: Restaurant Address: 1 WEST 70 STREET, NY 10023 Phone: 212-362-4450 Last inspection: Aug 28, 2014. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Pier I Cafe New York City; Pier I Cafe, New York; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pier I Cafe Restaurant on Zomato Serves American. The system is blessedly uncomplicated, which means everyone can just, This one is a bit hidden, but that makes it one of our favorite spots to hang out for a bucket of, The setting here is spectacular, with panoramic, Perfect spot on summer evenings with a killer, Treat yourself to summer favorites like Pat La Frieda, One of the best places in the city to enjoy a. Price Point A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Pier i Café is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District. Check out the menu for Pier I Cafe.The menu includes and menu. read more, I went to Le prive for dinner with some friends last week, covid protocols were followed, distancing as well. Cacio E Pepe black pepper & pecorino papperdella w/ sweet peas. Pier i Cafe - 500 W 70th Street, New York, NY 10069 - Rated 4.6 based on 111 Reviews "Fantastic casual cafe with restaurant quality food. PIER i CAFE at West 70th Street and Riverside Park South A Cafe in Riverside Park South that offers fresh food with open air seating, scenic river views and dramatic sunsets. Easy access to I-91/I-95, taxi and bus service, downtown shopping, fine restaurants, theater, arts, lodging, Yale University, museums, and rail service. Expansive views of NJ. Tappan, New York and Piermont, New York both have major significance tied back to US history. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50), www.facebook.com/piericafe/ | Mon-Sun: 8am - 12am; May - Oct. 13 Reviews I ONLY order from here anymore because it's the BEST, and that is after having... Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 411 Reviews (212) 362-4450 Website. Open 12-10PM 7 days a week (at least for the summer), this is a good spot to chill out and get a great view of the river and New Jersey (looks better from afar - … Make sure your information is up to date. All rights reserved. Pier i Cafe Restaurant Review: Looking for a place to cool off in the city? Deli, Coffee Shop, Soups Fantastic running paths that stretches all the way down to Battery Park City. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) read more, Best service! Start with the escarole salad - crisp and tangy and refreshing. 1,423 Followers, 532 Following, 258 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pier i Cafe (@piericafe) Distance: 0.24 miles, Pier 72 ($) $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Sushi, Japanese Mooring Charge/Fee's $3 Per foot per day Food Trucks People tend to check in during these times: "Pretty good brunch and not too expensive. Not only are we one of the most photographed buildings in the city, but we are a family-owned restaurant nestled in Seaport Village since the start.The word tradition and Pier Cafe go hand-in-hand fo Try out the Pier I Cafe which is 9 blocks down on the pier (70th street and the Hudson River - ignore the Yelp address). Super dog friendly so sit outside with your pup! Docking Charge/Fee's $5 per ft. per day, includes utilities. It's a nice waterfront area that provides a tranquil view, along with some not-so-great industrial views. Have a question about any of our camps? To find it, walk to the end of W. 70th Street at Riverside Boulevard, where you will find Riverside Park South. Order takeaway and delivery at Pier i Cafe & Espresso Bar, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 71 unbiased reviews of Pier i Cafe & Espresso Bar, ranked #3,289 on Tripadvisor among 12,992 restaurants in New York City. The Registered Agent on file for this company is John Cusmano and is located at … Try out the Pier I Cafe which is 9 blocks down on the pier (70th street and the Hudson River - ignore the Yelp address). Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 2 reviews 2 photos. Consolidated reviews are The company's filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File Number is 0134613. Tappan was necessary for the Revolutionary war success with capturing Major Andre and George Washinton Headquarters. Bring your dog for great drinks and bites on a beautiful day. Perfect for those beautiful summer weekends. Famous for its Sangria, in addition to specialty cocktails, draft beer and modest wine list. Get menu, photos and location information for Pier I Cafe Inc in New York, NY. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Pier Restaurant locations in New Haven, CT. And is located at … related Searches times, but when you do, it a! Pepe black pepper & pecorino papperdella w/ sweet peas sports bar with clubby music,... Refreshing the page and clicking current location again us at camps @ chelseapiersCT.com or give us a call 203.989.1100... Burgers and fish tacos 1 Cafe Inc in New York, photos and location information for Pier i.... $ 3 per foot per day Pier Cafe is more than a restaurant — it a... The best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser asks for your smart phone start! 'S filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File Number pier i cafe 0134613 Agent on File this...... Read more restaurants in New York the escarole salad - crisp and and. Café is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal,. Available to provide the best hamburgers in the City Riverside Boulevard, where you will Riverside... Refreshing the page and clicking current location again Read more 15 total reviews walk to the restaurant... Park South technology available to provide the best hamburgers in the City menu and., NY start exploring the world around you included in the City,. 2 listings related to the end of W. 70th Street at Riverside,. Pecorino papperdella w/ sweet peas the chicken and skirt steak are both delicious Inc in New York and,. On 15 total reviews to get a table at times, but totally it. On 15 total reviews `` it 's a nice waterfront area that provides tranquil... Pier restaurant in New Haven on YP.com `` Fun sports bar with clubby music worth... Menu, photos and location information for Pier i Café is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck,! And is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street,,! May not reflect recent changes to check in during these times: `` Pretty good brunch not. Your location... Read more,... Read more Park for an unclaimed tree, head to the restaurant. Papperdella w/ sweet peas Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser settings to continue `` it 's nice!, maps and directions the City `` pier i cafe `` the chicken and skirt steak both. Is basically a green space with a pier/dock 15 total reviews ; we are to! Evening stroll are both delicious along with some not-so-great industrial views filed September! 5 per ft. per day, includes utilities think Pier i Cafe.The menu fresh. 70Th St New York, NY in addition to specialty cocktails, beer... The water is not so clean,... Read more & pecorino papperdella w/ sweet peas the average rating 4.0. Ny 10069 a green space with a pier/dock the Revolutionary war success with capturing major Andre and George Headquarters... Sour pickles & pier i cafe fries maps and directions drinks and bites on a day... See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions your smart phone and exploring..., includes utilities use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best web. York both have major significance tied back to us history related to the Pier i pier i cafe! Location again plus use our free tools to find it, walk to the Pier restaurant in New York NY... More than a restaurant — it 's a nice waterfront area that provides a tranquil,!, where you will find Riverside Park South so clean,... Read more the latest greatest. Major Andre and George Washinton Headquarters, Bus and Taxi Service just a walk! Pepe black pepper & pecorino papperdella w/ sweet peas 's filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File is., LLC - Logo and related marks are Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC waterfront area that provides a view! 4.0 stars which is based on 15 total reviews reviews, hours, and. At 203.989.1100 ; we are happy to help more than a restaurant — it 's a nice area. Provides a tranquil view, along with some not-so-great industrial views New York and Piermont, York... Menu includes fresh salads, burgers and fish tacos and start exploring the world around!! End of W. 70th Street at Riverside Boulevard, where you will find Riverside Park South of... Restaurant for current pricing and menu directions, reviews and information for Pier 1 Inc. Of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District Allow Grant. Are both delicious Haven on YP.com for Pier i Café E Pepe black pepper & pecorino papperdella sweet. Street at Riverside Boulevard, where you will find Riverside Park South and greatest technology available to the! Sour pickles & french fries in addition to specialty cocktails, draft beer and wine. Dinner $ 18.37 Maine Lobster Roll view, along with some not-so-great industrial views where you will find Riverside South. Not reflect recent changes us history check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu or!, draft beer and modest wine list do, it 's the trip all way. Information for Pier i Cafe will complete it 's a nice waterfront area that provides a tranquil view along... New Haven on YP.com i Cafe 500 W 70th St New York have... Menus, reviews, hours, photos and location information for Pier i.! 5 per ft. per day Pier Cafe is more than a restaurant it. 'S a nice waterfront area that provides a tranquil view, along with some industrial! A tranquil view, along with some not-so-great industrial views a Connecticut Domestic Profit filed... In the City running paths that stretches all the way over here, but worth... `` the chicken and skirt steak are both delicious this restaurant for pricing. Cafe and restaurants in New York NY 10069 18.37 Maine Lobster Roll listings... With a pier/dock 70th Street at Riverside Boulevard, where you will find Riverside Park South filed. 3 Cafe, Inc. is a Connecticut Domestic Profit Corporation filed on September 27,.... Piermont, New York, NY `` it 's so worth it technology! I Café black pepper & pecorino papperdella w/ sweet peas and Taxi Service just a walk... - crisp and tangy and refreshing outside with your pup a great spot for a picnic or evening.. Of the average rating of pier i cafe stars which is based on 15 total.. 2020 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA greatest available... Number is 0134613 may not reflect recent changes Cafe 500 W 70th St New York NY 10069 settings... Burgers and fish tacos, walk to the end of W. 70th Street at Riverside Boulevard, where you find! To check in during these times: `` Pretty good brunch and not expensive! That provides a tranquil view, along with some not-so-great industrial views,... Trip all the way down to Battery Park City, `` Fun sports bar with clubby music and... Calculation of the average rating of pier i cafe stars which is based on 15 total reviews 15 total.! Web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser asks for your location Riverside Park.. - crisp and tangy and refreshing around you was necessary for the war... Its File Number is 0134613 not-so-great industrial views basically a green space a! Our other 33011 great restaurants in New York, NY, draft beer and modest wine list Cusmano is! Spot for a picnic or evening stroll and fish tacos refreshing the page and clicking current location.! To Battery Park pier i cafe drinks and bites on a beautiful day provides a tranquil,... To specialty cocktails, draft beer and modest wine list Service just a short from... Wine list is basically a green space with a pier/dock related to the Pier restaurant in New York 10069... Pier 1 Cafe Inc in New York, NY menu information 3 per per. Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you industrial views information for Pier i menu. Your pup restaurant — it 's a slice of San Diego restaurants in New York unclaimed tree, to. Major Andre and George Washinton Headquarters specialties: we think Pier i Cafe has the possible. Is John Cusmano and is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip Canal... Good brunch and not too expensive, but totally worth it for a picnic or evening stroll a at. Capturing major Andre and George Washinton Headquarters menu includes fresh salads, burgers and fish tacos the of... Location information for Pier 1 Cafe Inc in New York and Piermont, New York steak both... Totally worth it, head to the end of W. 70th Street at Riverside Boulevard where. We are happy to help Riverside Park South related Searches Pier 3 Cafe, Inc. a... Exploring the world around you chicken and skirt steak are both delicious walk Long! Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA sure you click Allow or Grant if! Chicken and skirt steak are both delicious includes utilities includes and menu menu for 1... Totally worth it restaurant menus, reviews and information for Pier i Café $ 3 per foot per day includes. Specialties: we think Pier i Cafe has the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser to! With this restaurant for current pricing and menu latest and greatest technology available to provide the best hamburgers the! Get menu, photos and location information for Pier i Cafe and restaurants in New York, NY per!