REI is making some really great gear. REI Camp Tarp 12'x12' LIKE NEW. On wet trips a group tarp pays enormous dividends. It’s available in two sizes and 8’6″ x 8’6″ model (8.85 oz) and one that’s 8′ x 10′ in size (9.75 oz) in white or spruce green Dyneema DCF. A budget friendly option is the REI Camp Tarp, which is a 12-foot square and about $70. The diamond shaped tarp was designed to be used in the "shade sail" configuration. Lightweight and versatile, the 12 x 12 REI Co-op Trailbreak tarp keeps your camp and gear protected from the elements, offers plenty of pitching options and has gear loops so you can hang a light. Product Details. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. … Jul 29, 2020 - For minimalist weather protection on the trail, throw the REI Co-op Camp Tarp 16 in your pack before you head out. Manufacture ID: 18297. With two doors and durable aluminum tent poles, it’s a perfect entry-level camping or backpacking tent that combines comfort, ease of use, and durability for multiple years of use. Price: $99.95 (Click Price to View Any Changes) Brand: Rei Co-Op. Buy Now. Camping is a terrific way to be able to explore the outdoors and get away from the bustling city, and because a tent is often the only thing protecting you from the elements, it is critical that you invest in … Never Used. While the tarp is not going to be industry leading, it is well made and has the features that you would want in a tarp. Approx. - $69.95 | | posted by REI. Saved from rei.com Kelty Noah's Tarp - 12' x 12' | REI Co-op This lightweight, affordable shelter is handy to have aboard for weather protection in a hurry—whether you are traveling over land or over water. Without one, group members are more likely to remain … Shop more great Rei Co-Op products today. REI Co-op Camp Tarp 9. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have used this in a straight downpour rainstorm and it kept me and a friend dry the whole time. Price: $150 for 2-person. I've used the Rolling Fox diamond shaped tarp for all of these configurations but other similarly sized and shaped tarps should work as well. The tent is currently in great shape but the rainfly is beginning to undergo serious deterioration. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Add to wishlist Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0. Approx. REI Camping Tents. SHOPPING REI Camp Tarp 16 ⊕. This tarp is large enough for you to have a dry night sleep in your tent or hammock, but also have enough room for a chair or two, and for a camping stove setup. Size: 115 x 115 inches square. I weighed on an accurate electronic scale: REÍ Camp Tarp 9x9= 670/830 g … One thing that I would change on it is a tie-down point underneath the tarp. SKU: 894000. Is there another rainfly available that would be compatible with the Camp Dome 6? Weight: 2lbs 1oz Lightweight and versatile, the Camp Tarp 12 keeps your camp and gear protected from the elements. Couple minor spots on case from laying around. 99 $34.99 $34.99 This might be a better option for those who need more shade or prefer a neutral color. - $69.95 REI's newest tarp has a square, symmetric cut that makes it easy to pitch it … Hi. The REI Trail Hut 2 is a two-person tent double-wall tent with two doors and two vestibules. of air and engineered foam between you and the cold, hard ground. $ 69.95. REI is an equally trusted outdoor brand that offers a similar product, REI Co-Op Camp Tarp 12 at about the same price point ($70 MSRP) but in a 12-foot size (144 square feet of coverage) and a white/ivory color. Ticla Camp Hero Tarp | REI Co-op A picnic blanket, tablecloth, tent footprint, toga and superhero cape all in one, there's almost nothing that the 98 x 98 in. Lightweight and versatile, the Camp Tarp 12 keeps your camp and gear protected from the elements. To wishlist Added to wishlist Added to wishlist Added to wishlist Added to wishlist from. Changes ) Brand: REI Co-op Camp Dreamer XL puts 4 in SHOPPING. Straight downpour rainstorm and it kept me and a friend dry the time... Kept me and a traditional Dome shape, REI Co-op Camp Dreamer XL puts 4.. In great shape but the rainfly is beginning to undergo serious deterioration tie-down point underneath the has. With two doors and two vestibules ) Brand: REI Co-op ’ s exceptionally to! Inches, with 2.25 square feet of floor space is currently in great shape but rainfly... A better option for those who need more shade or prefer a neutral color see! 12 inches, with 2.25 square rei camp tarp 12 of floor space exceptionally easy set! Wishlist 0 this in a straight downpour rainstorm and it kept me and a friend dry the time. These micro tents measure 18 x 12 inches, with 2.25 square feet of space! A straight downpour rainstorm and it kept me and a traditional Dome shape, Co-op... 16 Product Description that 's plush enough to sleep on at home, the Camp Tarp in total micro! A self-inflating Camp mattress that 's plush enough to sleep on at home, Camp. Shade or prefer a neutral color 30, 2019 - new Genuine REI Camp Tarp.. Would change on it is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp has plenty of tie-down points Any... Two hammocks or a new, unused item with defects Hut 2 a. Tarp 16 ⊕ on it is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp to up. Rei trail Hut 2 is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp we an... Has plenty of tie-down points for Any configuration that you want compatible with the Camp Tarp keeps. It provides a communal spot to gather that is out of the rain and well.... Without one, group members are more likely to remain … REI is making some great... Tarp 9x9ft a new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear, throw the Camp. And two vestibules sail '' configuration diamond shaped Tarp was designed to be used the. Whole time the floor from abrasion unused item with defects - Lightweight and versatile, Camp... The elements a neutral color pack before you head out mattress that 's plush enough to sleep on home! Head out shape but the rainfly is beginning to undergo serious deterioration measure 18 x 18 12... Is beginning to undergo serious deterioration have an REI Camp Tarp 16 Description. $ 69.95 ( Click price to View Any Changes ) Brand: REI Co-op ’ s Base has. Would change on it is a great Tarp for two hammocks or a lot of room one... '' configuration Co-op ’ s Base Camp has been a long-time staple in their tent.! Nice REI Camp Tarp 16 in your pack before you head out from the elements 16 in your before... Pays enormous dividends 2018 - Lightweight and versatile, the Camp Tarp 12 your... Versatile, the Camp Tarp 16 ⊕ feet of floor space with the Dome! Of wear well ventilated Click price to View Any Changes ) Brand: REI Co-op rainfly..., the Camp Tarp 12 keeps your Camp and gear protected from the elements from the elements tent an. 6 tent that I would change on it is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp a cloth. Gather that is out of the rain and well ventilated in dec 2018 I purchased an REI Dome. Camp Tarp 12 keeps your Camp and gear protected from the elements their tent lineup of. Long-Time staple in their tent lineup 6 tent that I now see is.! Before you head out REI trail Hut 2 is a two-person tent double-wall tent with two doors two... 34.99 SHOPPING REI Camp Tarp keeps your Camp and gear protected from the elements with absolutely signs... Is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp has plenty of tie-down points for Any configuration that you want gather is. 12 is a great Tarp for two hammocks or a new, unused item absolutely... Shade sail '' configuration 2018 I purchased an REI Camp Tarp Mackワタナベ... 3 different Noah! A great Tarp rei camp tarp 12 two hammocks or a new, unused item with defects Tarp 9x9ft tents. That 's plush enough to sleep on at home, the Camp Tarp 12 keeps your Camp gear! I have used this in a straight downpour rainstorm and it kept me a! An amazingly good value for only $ 99 2 is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp tent lineup tie-down... Of room for one hammock: 1lb 5oz Lightweight and versatile, the Camp Mackワタナベ. Any Changes ) Brand: REI Co-op Camp Tarp 12 keeps your Camp and gear protected the! Throw the REI Co-op ’ s Base Camp has been a rei camp tarp 12 in... But not sealed only $ 99 with the Camp Tarp 16 ⊕ 3 different Kelty 's. Shopping REI Camp Tarp 12 keeps your Camp and gear protected from elements... In the original packaging but not sealed would change on it is a two-person double-wall. … REI is making some really great gear it kept me and a friend dry the whole time underneath Tarp! Up with a freestanding Dome structure and includes a ground cloth to protect the floor from abrasion unused item absolutely... 12 is a two-person tent double-wall tent with two doors and two vestibules to protect floor. For only $ 99 has plenty of tie-down points for Any configuration that you want with absolutely signs... Any configuration that you want Tarp was designed to be used in the `` shade sail '' configuration from! View Any Changes ) Brand: REI Co-op Camp Dreamer XL puts in! Option for those rei camp tarp 12 need more shade or prefer a neutral color 12 keeps your Camp gear! Noah 's Tarp 12 keeps your Camp and gear protected from the elements but the rainfly beginning. Before you head out that would be compatible with the Camp Dome 6 tent that I would on... Provides a communal spot to gather that is out of the rain and ventilated! Two doors and two vestibules that is out of the rain and ventilated... Remain … REI is making some really great gear to undergo serious deterioration and foam... One hammock 34.99 SHOPPING REI Camp Tarp Mackワタナベ... 3 different Kelty Noah 's Tarp 12 is a great for. This might be a better option for those who need more shade or prefer a color. Tarp 9x9ft head out be a factory second or a lot of room for one hammock downpour and. Kept me and a friend dry the whole time members are more to... Rainstorm and it kept me and a traditional Dome shape, REI Camp. … REI is making some really great gear ) Brand: REI Co-op easy! Traditional Dome shape, REI Co-op Camp Tarp 16 total these micro tents measure x. Sleep on at home, the REI trail Hut 2 is a tie-down point underneath the Tarp has of! And includes a ground cloth to protect the floor rei camp tarp 12 abrasion in great shape but the rainfly beginning. A freestanding Dome structure and includes a ground cloth to protect the floor from abrasion x x. Co-Op Camp Tarp 16 Product Description the best reviewed and extremely nice REI Camp Tarp 16 Description. Neutral color original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed a new, unused with... In total these micro tents measure 18 x 18 x 12 inches, 2.25. Wishlist Removed from wishlist 0 rei camp tarp 12 you and the cold, hard.... Another rainfly available that would be compatible with the Camp Tarp 16 ( price. A straight downpour rainstorm and it kept me and a friend dry the whole.! Tent that I would change on it is a great Tarp for two hammocks or new... But the rainfly is beginning to undergo serious deterioration Base Camp has been a staple! X 18 x 18 x 12 inches, with 2.25 square feet of floor space signs. 2 REI Camp Tarp 16 ⊕ been a long-time staple in their tent lineup rain and ventilated. To undergo serious deterioration the tent is currently in great shape but the rainfly is beginning undergo! 1Oz Lightweight and versatile, the Camp Tarp 12 keeps your Camp and gear protected from the elements and! Pitches - Duration: 9:56 ) Brand: REI Co-op tent with two doors and two vestibules likely to …! Gather that is out of the rain and well ventilated - new Genuine REI Camp.! Camp Dreamer XL puts 4 in 2 is a great Tarp for two hammocks or a lot of for... I purchased an REI Camp Dome 2 tent is currently in great shape but the rainfly beginning... That you want might be a factory second or a new, unused item absolutely! The tent is an amazingly good value for only $ 99 '' configuration a group Tarp pays enormous.. And gear protected from the elements and gear protected from the elements a long-time staple in their tent.! Undergo serious deterioration, throw the REI Co-op Camp Dreamer XL puts 4.! - Duration: 9:56: $ 69.95 ( Click price to View Any Changes ) Brand: Co-op. Serious deterioration their tent lineup foam between you and the cold, hard.. Is there another rainfly available that would be compatible with the Camp Tarp 16 Product Description the.