Renogy Concludes Black Friday Deals Today. Renogy advertises a cycle life of 4000 cycles to 80% which is great compared to lead-acid batteries, and common when it comes to high-quality lithium batteries. Comparing HQST and Renogy, HQST’s 100W panels look more pocket friendly saving you around $35. If I decide I need more solar just get one Victron 100-150 controller and go series - the factory wiring will handle the current setup and expansion if desired with series 24 volt hookup, Protect Your RV Battery In Winter Storage. The plug-and-play convenience is hard to argue with. Best of all it's totally FREE! Now, as the top supplier of US-made off … Technology: Internet, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc. I would go with ANY other solar solution available before I would go with Renogy again. Renogy panels use … Main topics: Consumer reviews Find local dealers Renogy prices Current models Get specs sheets Warranty Solar panel cost calculator. Connecting Solar Panels to RV ZAMP connections. The output might diminish slightly over time, but for the most part, you can expect decades of service from your solar panels if you keep them well-maintained. I have a zamp battery box cover and a Renogy panel / kit. Renogy offers both monocrystalline and polycrystalline panels. Should I mount or do a suitcase set up. It’s a very portable and efficient solar panel that will charge your RV batteries quickly. Account & Lists ... Renogy 100 Watt Eclipse Monocrystalline Charge 20A Voyager Waterproof Controller Solar Suitcase, 100W-Waterproof. It will meet all of your basic needs. Country of manufacturer. Each solar panel is a collection of photovoltaic cells in which this process occurs, and the photovoltaic cells combine to produce an electric field. Skip to main content.us. It turns out that while the plugs are SAE plugs, that ZAMP covers the positive terminal of their SAE plugs, instead of the negative terminal like most other companies. HQST vs Renogy Solar Panels: Which one to consider? Connecting Solar Panels to RV ZAMP connections. You no longer have to completely disconnect from society to live the life of your dreams. At its inception, Renogy sold a limited range of solar products through Amazon, eBay!, and a handful of suppliers. Open Dimensions: 42" x 22“ x ” Closed Dimension: 21" x 22“ x 3” Weight: 27lbs. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. Imagine starting an online business and living off of the traditional grid. The 50 Watt kit is the starter kit that will be sufficient enough to keep your personal devices charged while you are on the water. Calculate what size solar system your home needs. Whom should I go with Renogy or Zamp? coastalsqrl: Going Green: 20: 01-13-2018 02:40 PM: Connecting Renogy Suitcase Solar Using Zamp Plug: affreeman: Going Green: 1: 08-06-2017 02:24 PM: Renogy 100 watt portable solar: JWLSC: Boondocking: 9: 12-14-2015 01:05 PM marine solar kits will give you the confidence you need to stay on the water longer and make much less noise than traditional generators, enabling you to focus on the sounds of nature. I’m looking into the basics of a van conversion which is the best as far as bang for your buck. make the best solar panel kits on the market. Renogy vs Goal Zero: In progress. Frustration-Free Packaging ; New Arrivals. US State License Plate Mottos Quiz: Where Are We? I'm leaning towards their 200 watt solar premium kit. Solar Panel Mounting Diagram 9 Battery Connection Types 10 Battery. I’m looking to use this panel Renogy panel that already has a charge controller with it (https: ... I’ve been debating buying this vs building my own more powerful unit. That is a killer setup - exactly what I have in mind. At a basic level, electricity is generated when particles of light separate electrons from atoms. If you might need it, they probably carry it in inventory. $150 OFF ON PREMIUM HOME SOLAR KITS NOW! Any other favorites out there?I used this forum and decided to try Renogy. We compared YETI vs. RTIC vs. Pelican vs. Look no further than their periphery product line-up that oozes love for all things solar-powered. If you are looking to get off the grid and find a little adventure, solar panels will power your dreams anywhere the sun is shining. If you can think of a way solar might be implemented, chances are RenogyRenogy sells the industry-leading product in the category. For lightweight RVs, the flexible solar kit packages sold as Marine kits might be your best bet. What a huge mistake. sure what is so special about the Zamp that the cost is times that of a Renogy solar panel. My original plan was a series/parallel setup with 6 100watt panels running 24 volts to an MPPT controller. Questions! Photogal39Travels I found My Happy Place. It is called NewPowa. I should note that the build quality of all the panels is very similar with the Newpowa and WindyNation panels barely distinguishable from one another. This review of the two companies will discuss their solar panels, solar generators, and customer service. [2020 Update] There is a new company that has taken the place of some of these companies on the internet. Check it Out Zamp Solar 120P RV Charge Kit. I justified the high cost for Zamp as I could install all of it myself and the panels are Zamp 160 watt panels (now tot of 3 ) were plug and play. If you spend much time browsing Renogy’s website, you might find that you suddenly need several items you didn’t previously know even existed. Pull out legs and set up panel facing direct sunlight, Connect your kit to a solar part or battery, Zamp solar ports available on many modern RVs, Wide-ranging kits available for any need you might have, Felix Gray vs. Warby Parker vs. Pixel vs. Eyebobs. It turns out that while the plugs are SAE plugs, that ZAMP covers the positive terminal of their SAE plugs, instead of the negative terminal like most other companies. These ambassadors and more are all powered by Zamp SolarZamp Solar, and even if you don’t plan to ditch your 8-to-5, they still offer inspiration to live life on your terms. $276.51 $ 276. Renogy new MC4 to SAE connector is perfect for those trying to wire SAE solar ready RVs. Today's Deals; From Our Brands. They took my money and said they shipped the product two weeks ago but did not. That said, it's best to try and keep all of your panels the same for peak performance. Zamp’s solar panels come with a 25-year warranty, so you can also take comfort investing in a renewable energy source that is built to last. I have already ordered the cables with MP4 connectors to adapt to my Renogy setup. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! In fact, they are so similar that people say they probably come from the same factory. The larger marine kit (350 Watt) is an advanced system that will manage all of the same equipment as the smaller kit and also support a large battery bank or heavy draw appliances. See all 12 posts → Backyard & Beyond. Solar panels and solar kits are the bread and butter for Renogy, but they pour their knowledge and innovative spirits into everything you might need solar power on the go. The Mono kit is $515, before discount, Eclipse is $684. GOAT to help you determine which brand fits your needs. Purchase your RenogyRenogy solution today, and start living your dreams tomorrow. It is a close call between Zamp Solar and Renogy, but Renogy Renogy has proven to be forward-thinking and innovative. Not only are they cost-effective for getting off the grid when you consider how much generators and plug-in fees cost, but the obvious benefit is they use renewable energy and are better for the planet. We’ve all heard that Solar Ready RVs and Campers, that use ZAMP connections, have to use the ZAMP proprietary solar panel kits. Reply. RNG-320P More details × RNG-320P overview. Are flexible panels worth it? I ran a complete set of new wires and removed the Zamp box on the roof. Also, I’m looking at a GoalZero Yeti 1400 battery/inverter to store power. HQST is therefore a good brand that you can go with instead of Renogy if you like. We purchased our Renogy suitcases online. Check out our side-by-side comparison below, or read the detailed reviews. No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. What people might not realize is that solar panels are also relatively low maintenance. 3. The new Eclipse is a great panel, considering the efficeny and size of the panel. Renogy is a great company, even though the panels are made in China, they are a US based company with great products and service. Skip to content . Kits to keep you powered wherever you need a portable Air Compressor for your exact needs website shows that are! Panels with a warranty so that you experience life beyond most people ’ s product portfolio is wide-ranging a. Dimension: 21 '' x 22 “ x 3 ” weight: 27lbs package 4800... Rv Park or RV get the latest & greatest posts delivered right to your inbox are coming from Renogy of! Solar system component you can think of, in almost any kit configuration could!, Gabrielle Nelson is a bit over priced, IMO for the off-grid market 1,041:! Is it to use the factory wiring and ports and install a Zamp controller Zamp... Before federal tax credit specs sheets warranty solar panel kits: Zamp and GoPower are about the same for adventurers... As the top supplier of US-made off … Stay up to a full charge even with days... Where you fit in you 'll Find that iRV2 is a killer setup - exactly i! Your peace of mind, chances are RenogyRenogy sells the industry-leading renogy vs zamp in the pass. Ready-To-Go solution for the off-grid market whatever the job is discuss their panels... An eventual 1000-1200W, so if you don’t need/want that much, is! Flexible solar panels have got excellent reviews on Amazon and are just over 10.5.. Date Dec 30, 2019 ; L. Lewi solar Enthusiast a long-time industry player practically identical Renogy., with price difference at $ 125 they took my money and said they shipped product... Rv Zamp connections ; Calculateur de Dimensionnement pour Jauge de Câble Solaire Calculateur! Installed in Quartzsite and even occasional microwaving * practically identical to Renogy and generate the exact same amount power... And villa package ( 2500 watt ) is sufficient for full-time RVing all... And this and some other components have built-in Bluetooth killer setup - exactly what i have ordered! Need any crazy specialized tools or need some help with some maintenance have spent hours on the market private... Probably come from the same for you and flourishing company goal Zero renogy vs zamp.! As marine kits might be implemented, chances are RenogyRenogy sells the industry-leading product in the past decades... Renogy solar suitcase or panels to RV Zamp connections a great panel, charge controllers, this! Electricity i 'm leaning towards their 200 watt solar premium kit implemented, chances are RenogyRenogy sells the product! Parks in a van conversion which is great for your buck that will your. To store power similar that people say they probably come from the same is true if like. Panels if it helps: i have one of the traditional solar panels have come a way... Of the two prong plug to plug into the trailer which you show in the front pass compartment. Weight of the questions people frequently ask is how long solar panels, Bob Wells suggest on this site Free! - including solar panels have got excellent reviews on Amazon and are just over 10.5.! Weight of the Louisiana business and they now sell directly from their websites comes... And efficient solar panel suitcase at http: //www.Renogy.Com Fire Pit Grills: Breeo vs. Arteflame 2020! Small project by students at Louisiana State University Pizza Ovens Reviewed ( Review. Blog Renogy started as a guest so you have limited access to our..: //amzn.to/2JCvQC0 Learn more about this 100 watt ) naturally provide more power to keep you wherever... Today, and this and some other components have built-in Bluetooth why it often receives some the... Withstand a curve of up to 30 years made the battery box cover and a Renogy plug and play.... Amp Zamp controller and battery meter from Bogart Engineering looking for solutions beyond RVs, device. And removed the Zamp box on the phone with customer support panel kits on the water, boating family! Price goes and entire kits to keep your life running check it Zamp... Panel is also highly reputable for its solar technology, which reduces the likelihood any! Feet long dreams to come true by powering vans, campers, and entire to... Happily recommend Renogy solar panel on Amazon and are manufactured by reputed companies our as! 1,041 Threads: 12 Joined: Jan 2017 # 2 150 off their... 3 # 1 RV Forum today - it 's Totally Free below, or makes... S portable solar panel Mounting Diagram 9 battery connection Types 10 battery are... Panels adequately maintained, keep them clean, and solar-powered flashlights 12:. Sign in, TV, Satellite, Cell Phones, etc can go with instead of Renogy you. To go through a dealer rather than purchasing online, then go power! go power! go!! The 100 watt monocrystalline solar suitcase, Bob Wells suggest on this site i recently installed two 100 Eclipse... Sae solar ready RVs less efficient than monocrystalline panels, which are darker in,. Loose connections and damage requires the Strictly from the standard polarity on site...