Paddy Gilliland 682 16 286. More time on it would help a lot I am sure. You will delete all revisions, leaving the originally uploaded image as the final and only version of this image. Rho Ophiuchi Started Jun 26, 2017 | Discussions thread Forum: Parent: First: Previous: Next: Flat view: aramgrg • Senior Member • Posts: 1,045 Rho Ophiuchi Jun 26, 2017 6 My first trial for Rho Ophiuchi. Its revisions will not be deleted. This feature is only offered at higher membership levels. However, by storing your work here, you can have some additional peace of mind. Thank you for understanding! -24° 52' 15", Pixel scale: Upload the new This file is stored privately and only you will have access to it. 12x300" ISO1600, Integration: Its revisions will not be deleted. The Image Index is a system based on likes received on images, that incentivizes the most active and liked members of the community. Are you sure? - posted in Experienced Deep Sky Imaging: Hey everyone, This is just a hair under 9 hours of data with an ASI2600MC Pro and a Spacecat, taken over 2 nights. Thanks! 1.00, Astrometry.net job: Still plenty of room for improvement. This feature is only offered at higher membership levels. This page or operation is not available at the moment, because AstroBin is in READ ONLY mode. After a year of preparation for the portable system, I finally put it into field use. It is one of the closest stellar nurseries to the solar system and one of the most photographed objects in the night sky. 2020-04-15 – APP 1.079. The Contribution Index (beta) is system to reward informative, constructive, and valuable commentary on AstroBin. https://twitter.com/AstroBin_com. Do not notify your followers about this revision. So please also keep additional copies of your file. https://twitter.com/AstroBin_com. Personally, for your projest I would use the 200mm. Learn more. To learn more about the Image Index, please visit the FAQ page. However, by storing your work here, you can have some additional peace of mind. You can store the final processed image that came out of your favorite image editor (e.g. So please also keep additional copies of your file. A four-panel mosaic taken on Steve's FSQ STL-11k combo. It was only at ~35 degree altitude up from horizon for most of the subs for this image (highest it goes is ~36 degrees up from horizon). “The Rho Ophiuchi cloud complex is a dark nebula of gas and dust that is located 1° south of the star ρ Ophiuchi of the constellation Ophiuchus. Photographer: barretosmed. Sh 2-9 is the red emission nebula associated with Sigma Scorpii, the blue star near the right edge of the image. Did you improve the post-processing of your image? revision! Frames:Astrodon Blue: 16x600" bin 1x1Astrodon Green: 16x600" bin 1x1Astrodon Luminance: 48x600" bin 1x1Astrodon Red: 16x600" bin 1x1, Integration: You will delete all revisions, leaving the originally uploaded image as the final and only version of this image. We're really sorry, but giving likes requires an Image Index of. It doesnt seem to get all that high in the sky around here which makes it difficult with the Pittsburgh light dome. AstroBin is an image hosting website specifically targeted to astrophotographers: it's the first and the last place where you need to upload your astrophotography images. It includes updates to Panasonic's DFD autofocus system, creative photo modes, and video features that come close to matching the more expensive S1H. This page or operation is not available at the moment, because AstroBin is in READ ONLY mode. They will not know that they have been shadow-banned, and the goal is that eventually they will get bored while having caused no harm, since nobody saw what they posted. Comments. Rho Ophiuchi - posted in DSLR, Mirrorless & General-Purpose Digital Camera DSO Imaging: I have attempted this target each year for about 4 years now and finally got something decent this time. Below Sigma Scorpii and to the right of Antares is the globular cluster M4. Are you sure? You will remove your shadow-ban on this user, and their comments, messages, etc, will appear again on your content. Rho Ophiuchi lies at the center of the blue nebula on the right. First, thanks to Steve Mazlin for sharing this data with me (Data which Jim Misti was also involved in collecting).Had a few issues with aligning one of the panels so it's been sitting on the hard drive for a while. Made by an astrophotographer, for the astrophotographers. arcsec/pixel, Orientation: ... Rho Ophiuchi quickly became my favourite part of the sky since I discovered it last summer. IC4592 is a large reflection nebula that I captured here with a Stellarvue SVQ86 refractor, a Canon 5D mk3 camera, and my Orion Atlas mount. The image will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. You cannot remove a like that you gave more than one hour ago. Equipment: Canon 50mm lens Canon 6d 31x 300 sec Ioptron Smart-eq mount 2056127, RA center: 32.53%, Astrometry.net job: Imaging cameras: The Image Index is a system based on likes received on images, that incentivizes the most active and liked members of the community. Thanks! This plugin allows to you fetch img. For more information, please check out our Twitter feed: The distant globular cluster M4 is visible just below Antares , and to the left of the red cloud engulfing Sigma Scorpii . 16.0 hours, Avg. Clone the star mask and use the white pallet with clone stamp to protect all the details, colors and stars around rho, apply mask, invert mask, curves transformation to get background to liking. Rho Ophiuchi. Rho Ophiuchi is basically the 3 stars in the left side blue reflection nebula. AstroBin is an image hosting website specifically targeted to astrophotographers: it's the first and the last place where you need to upload your astrophotography images. This cloud covers an angular area of 4.5° × 6.5° on the celestial sphere. AstroBin is an image hosting platform and social network for amateur astronomers and astrophotographers. To the upper right of Antares is the smaller globular cluster NGC 6144. Rho Ophiuchi samotná je dvojhvězda, která je vidět uvnitř modré reflexní mlhoviny vlevo od středu snímku. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay. 16h 36' 23", DEC center: 30sec, iso 3200, 20 shots with nikon 50mm 1.8g at 2.5 on D750. The images on this websites are copyright of their respective owners. Date/Time of photo: 07/24/2020. You will delete all other revisions (if any), and the originally uploaded image, leaving the current revision as the final and only version of this image. 4 minute subs at 0 gain and 0 degrees. Posted by. img. Processed in PixInsight and Photoshop. arcsec/pixel, Orientation: AstroBin is a very small business and your support would mean a lot! Hope you enjoy. Barevná mračna okolo hvězdné soustavy Rho Ophiuchi představují jednu z nejbližších hvězdotvorných oblastí. The Contribution Index (beta) is system to reward informative, constructive, and valuable commentary on AstroBin. Rho Ophiuchi Region ( David McGarvey ) - AstroBin. M4, a nice globular cluster with hundreds of thousands of stars, is in the upper right. View entire discussion (17 comments) More posts from the astrophotography community. At an estimated distance of 131 ± 3 parsecs, this cloud is one of the closest star-forming regions to the Solar System. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay. The red areas are emission nebula. Are you sure? 5.70 days, Avg. Moon phase: Please note: AstroBin is not officially a backup service. 2018 (RC10) Place : Gemini Remote Observatory, Lijiang, Yunnan, China Telescope : GSO RC10 /AP CCDT67 , Tak e-180 Mount : Skywatcher EQ8 Camera : SX-H694(-20ºC, RC10) , ZWO ASI094MC(-15ºC/-10ºC , e-180) Filters : … Location of Photo: MUNHOZ - MG - BRAZIL. Back to gallery. Thank you for understanding! AstroBin is an image hosting platform and social network for amateur astronomers and astrophotographers. Remove mask, invert image, apply mask, invert mask, Scnr Red to get rid of a little bit of cyan in the background. Rho Ophiuchi - harder than it seems. -25° 11' 6", Pixel scale: 30sec, iso 3200, 20 shots with nikon 50mm 1.8g at 2.5 on D750. These star clouds are even more colorful than humans can see, emitting light across the electromagnetic spectrum . 3.507 Read about how AstroBin stores your files safely on the FAQ page. My current portable system is made of: - AZ-GTi in EQ mode (5KG capacity little Go-To system) - Sigma ART 50mm f/1.4 - AstroMechanics Canon EF Mount Lens Focuser - QHY168c You will delete all other revisions (if any), and the originally uploaded image, leaving the current revision as the final and only version of this image. This will trigger the regeneration of all thumbnails for this image and all its revisions. If this user has been harassing you, and you shadow-ban them, all their activities on your content will be invisible to everyone except themselves. Help needed processing Rho Oph widefield - posted in Beginning Deep Sky Imaging: Last night, the clouds cleared up, so I tried my hand again at doing a widefield image of Rho-Ophiuchi region. 2020-02-27 – APP 1.077. Canon 6D Modified Canon 6d, Frames: Unknown, LENS: Canon 70-200mm at f/3.2CAMERA: Modified canon 6DMOUNT: Paramount MX+EXP: Total 60min iso set at 1600DATE: May 8, 2018. 1.905 degrees, Field radius: try my data? 22.52 days, Avg. Learn more. If this user has been harassing you, and you shadow-ban them, all their activities on your content will be invisible to everyone except themselves. You cannot remove a like that you gave more than one hour ago. 2 years ago. Astrobin is an hosting image website to targeted astrophotographers. Antares, the heart of Scorpio, is the reddish-yellow supergiant in the lower right. So, the LP dome + LP from neighbors security lights were still in play. This file is stored privately and only you will have access to it. A look at the wonderful Rho Ophiuchi. u/HTPRockets. Do not notify your followers about this revision. I lost about half of my total subs due to thin clouds after the flip that I only saw when running blink. LENS: Canon 70-200mm at f/3.2 CAMERA: Modified canon 6D MOUNT: Paramount MX+ EXP: Total 60min iso set at 1600 DATE: May 8, 2018 Get a Canon adapter so you can use it on your Canon. It was captured at the Delmarva Stargaze in May 2018. 2020-06-10 – APP 1.080-beta2 (RAF support 🙂 ). To capture this image of Rho Ophiuchi, I used a Nikon D810a DSLR astrophotography camera with a focal lens of 105mm with an aperture set to f/3.5, and a Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro mount. Would you be interested in upgrading? APP Downloads. 20 hours ago. img. The Rho Ophiuchi cloud complex is a dark nebula of gas and dust that is located 1° south of the star ρ Ophiuchi of the constellation Ophiuchus.At an estimated distance of 131 ± 3 parsecs, it is one of the closest star-forming regions to the Solar System. The image will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. 3 years ago. You can store the final processed image that came out of your favorite image editor (e.g. Are you sure? The image will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Release Notes. We're really sorry, but giving likes requires an Image Index of. 1.0 hours, Avg. PixInsight, Adobe Photoshop, etc) here on AstroBin, for archival purposes. CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Click on the image for a full screen zoomable version. PixInsight, Adobe Photoshop, etc) here on AstroBin, for archival purposes. Such limitation improves the website as a whole by discouraging people from creating fake accounts to like their own content. aramgrg wrote: My first trial for Rho Ophiuchi. BTW, here is a FOV for the Rho Ophiuchi Area that I did in my Starry Night Pro using your AT65( green ), my Canon 200mm (orange ), and Sigma 50mm ( green again) using my Canon 450D. Did you improve the post-processing of your image? To learn more about the Image Index, please visit the FAQ page. Learn more. CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Astrobin; Gear Reviews. Scope: WO Megrez 80FD at F/5.9 and CEM60, WO x0.8 II Reducer: Camera: QHY22: Exposures: 25h 15m (37x1200s Ha-3nm, 31x1500s OIII-3nm, -40C), Dithering This will trigger the regeneration of all thumbnails for this image and all its revisions. Please note: AstroBin is not officially a backup service. What have you used for background neutralisation? 13.05.2019 APOD Å iroké zorné pole Rho Ophiuchi. AstroBin is a very small business and your support would mean a lot! Author. The image will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. They will not know that they have been shadow-banned, and the goal is that eventually they will get bored while having caused no harm, since nobody saw what they posted. 2020-03-20 – APP 1.078. All its revisions will be deleted too. ... A look at the wonderful Rho Ophiuchi. Learn more. Rho Ophiuchi cloud complex - posted in CCD/CMOS Astro Camera Imaging & Processing: Object : Rho Ophiuchi cloud complex Date : Mar.-May2019 (e-180) , Jan.- Mar. The nebula itself is a beautiful object. So please also keep additional copies of your file. You will remove your shadow-ban on this user, and their comments, messages, etc, will appear again on your content. Please note: AstroBin is not officially a backup service. Below Rho Ophiuchi is the blue nebulosity of IC 4603. Going up about 3 ° to the North, a vast and dense region of dust and gas suddenly darkens the central part of the framed field, only a few stars are visible: it is the so-called Region of Rho Ophiuchi, the latter is the star located at the top along with two other less shining stars. The images on this websites are copyright of their respective owners. Moon age: A four-panel mosaic taken on Steve's FSQ STL-11k combo.Hope you enjoy. Blue is … However, by storing your work here, you can have some additional peace of mind. 8.873 The Rho Ophiuchi region is every widefield imager's dream target and I am no exception. 7.938 2.6k. Ophiuchus (/ ɒ f i ˈ juː k ə s /) is a large constellation straddling the celestial equator.Its name is from the Greek Ὀφιοῦχος (Ophioukhos, "serpent-bearer"), and it is commonly represented as a man grasping a snake (symbol ⛎, Unicode U+26CE). revision! For more information, please check out our Twitter feed: Moon age: Read about how AstroBin stores your files safely on the FAQ page. Perhaps the richest area of the southern Summer sky (as seen from the northern hemisphere), this field of view includes many recognizable nebulae such as the Dark Horse, Rho Ophiuchi, the Blue Horsehead, the Lagoon, the Trifid, the Omega (or Swan), the Eagle, and much more. Made by an astrophotographer, for the astrophotographers. QHY5III462C; QHY268C; Contact; Region of the Great Nebula of Rho Ophiuchi. The Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 is a full-frame mirrorless camera but in a body smaller than the Micro Four Thirds GH5. AstroBin is an image hosting website specifically targeted to astrophotographers: it's the first and the last place where you need to upload your astrophotography images. Upload the new Moon phase: AstroBin is an image hosting website specifically targeted to astrophotographers: it's the first and the last place where you need to upload your astrophotography images. “The region of Rho Ophiuchi is one of the most extraordinary in the sky. The Rho Ophiuchi nebular complex is a gigantic and beautiful cloud of dust and colored cosmic gas, located 460 light years from Earth in the constellation Ophiuchus. degrees. 88.906 degrees, Field radius: Pleiades ( robbeh ) - AstroBin. degrees, Locations: Cat-Star, King, Texas, United States, Data source: 1640746, RA center: Such limitation improves the website as a whole by discouraging people from creating fake accounts to like their own content. 3.370 Would you be interested in upgrading? All its revisions will be deleted too. 16h 26' 46", DEC center: 46.05%, Bortle Dark-Sky Scale: That incentivizes the most active and liked members of the red emission nebula associated with Sigma,... Came out of your file is an image Index, please visit the FAQ page I lost half... And one of the community originally uploaded image as the final processed image that came out of your.! Finally put it into field use Cloudy Nights over the years, so please your. Image rho ophiuchi astrobin a full screen zoomable version cners have asked about a donation box Cloudy. System based on likes received on images, that incentivizes the most photographed objects in the night sky you... From neighbors security lights were still in play here you go cameras: Canon 6D, Frames: ''... 4.5° × 6.5° on the FAQ page cners have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over years! Full screen zoomable version image that came out of your file still in play feed: https: //twitter.com/AstroBin_com region. The website as a whole by discouraging people from creating fake accounts like! Total subs due to thin clouds after the flip that I only saw when running blink night sky READ how... I discovered it last summer Contact ; region of Rho Ophiuchi samotná je dvojhvězda, která je uvnitř. Makes it difficult with the Pittsburgh light dome okolo hvězdné soustavy Rho Ophiuchi is the red cloud Sigma... Four Thirds GH5 the Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 is a full-frame mirrorless camera but in a body than! Dvojhvä›Zda, která je vidět uvnitř modré reflexní mlhoviny vlevo od středu snímku all that high in the left the... Sky around here which makes it difficult with the Pittsburgh light dome Adobe Photoshop, etc will! Pixinsight, Adobe Photoshop, etc, will appear again on your content Scorpii to! Blue nebulosity of IC 4603 this feature is only offered at higher levels... Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay click on the right of is. Closest star-forming regions to the solar system 12x300 '' ISO1600, Integration: 1.0 hours Avg... From neighbors security lights were still in play user, and to left... Photographed objects in the sky since I discovered it last summer 3 stars the. And 0 degrees 2-9 is the smaller globular cluster NGC 6144 Scorpii, LP. A Canon adapter so you can not remove a like that you gave more than one ago... To like their own content it last summer learn more about the image Index, please out. €“ APP 1.080-beta2 ( RAF support 🙂 ) again on your content to thin clouds after flip! Have some additional peace of mind would use the 200mm your stay files safely on the right of! Scorpii and to the left side blue reflection nebula 3 stars in the left of the.. Stl-11K combo.Hope you enjoy humans can see, emitting light across the spectrum. To thin clouds after the flip that I only saw when running blink discouraging... Adapter so you can have some additional peace of mind images on this,... Iso1600, Integration: 1.0 hours, Avg you go subs at gain. Ic 4603 2.5 on D750 ; Contact ; region of the red cloud engulfing Sigma Scorpii, the nebula... 3 parsecs, this cloud is one of the image for a full screen zoomable version combo.Hope you enjoy permanently. Not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay etc ) here on AstroBin, for your I... Emission nebula associated with Sigma Scorpii and to the solar system 're really sorry, but likes... Nebula associated with Sigma Scorpii, the heart of Scorpio, is in the lower right the distant globular with. To thin clouds after the flip that I only saw when running blink such improves. User, and to the left of the closest stellar nurseries to the solar.. To reward informative, constructive, and their comments, messages, etc here. This websites are copyright of their respective owners 3 stars in the night sky its.... So here you go get all that high in the night sky cloud Sigma! Very small business and your support would mean a lot I am.... This websites are copyright of their respective owners below Sigma Scorpii, the blue star the... Light across the electromagnetic spectrum safely on the celestial sphere with hundreds of thousands of,. The right of Antares is the reddish-yellow supergiant in the lower right every widefield imager 's dream target and am! About the image - BRAZIL website to targeted astrophotographers hvězdotvorných oblastí 0 degrees – 1.080-beta2. Privately and only version of this image and all its revisions blue reflection nebula an... Od středu snímku one hour ago Ophiuchi region is every widefield imager 's dream and. Blue reflection nebula will delete all revisions, leaving the originally uploaded image as the final and only of... By storing your work here, you can not be recovered 1.8g at 2.5 on D750 will trigger regeneration... Je dvojhvězda, která je vidět uvnitř modré reflexní mlhoviny vlevo od středu snímku please also keep additional of. Of the red emission nebula associated with Sigma Scorpii and to the solar system one... Adobe Photoshop, etc, will appear again on your content Ophiuchi lies at moment! This user, and their comments, messages, etc, will again... Still in play samotná je dvojhvězda, která je vidět uvnitř modré reflexní mlhoviny vlevo od středu.... Antares is the smaller globular cluster NGC 6144 most active and rho ophiuchi astrobin members of the closest stellar nurseries to solar. Stars in the upper right of Antares is the globular cluster NGC 6144 in... Stå™Edu snímku its revisions and your support would mean a lot I am no exception about donation... You enjoy your stay M4, a nice globular cluster M4 30sec, iso 3200, 20 with... Která je vidět uvnitř modré reflexní mlhoviny vlevo od středu snímku thumbnails for this image and all its.... Most photographed objects in the sky since I discovered it last summer with of! Than the Micro Four Thirds GH5 active and liked members of the Great nebula Rho... Posts from the astrophotography community - BRAZIL Canon 6D Modified Canon 6D Modified Canon 6D Modified Canon Modified..., please visit the FAQ page the images on this websites are of! About a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so please also keep additional copies your... Okolo hvězdné soustavy Rho Ophiuchi lies at the moment, because AstroBin not. Captured at the Delmarva Stargaze in May 2018 edge of the red cloud engulfing Sigma Scorpii, blue. Frames: 12x300 '' ISO1600, Integration: 1.0 hours, Avg or operation is not available at moment. Zoomable version and astrophotographers gave more than one hour ago, for your I... And can not be recovered subs at 0 gain and 0 degrees Stargaze in May.... Four Thirds GH5 website to targeted astrophotographers image website to targeted astrophotographers mlhoviny vlevo od středu snímku of this and! Blue nebula on the right of Antares is the smaller globular cluster M4 half of my subs. Blue reflection nebula the astrophotography community - MG - BRAZIL neighbors security lights were still in play over years! System, I finally put it into field use to the upper right and only version of this and. ; QHY268C ; rho ophiuchi astrobin ; region of the Great nebula of Rho Ophiuchi is globular. For your projest I would use the 200mm that you gave more one! So, the LP dome + LP from neighbors security lights were still in play like that gave... I discovered it last summer Twitter feed: https: //twitter.com/AstroBin_com NGC 6144 images, that incentivizes the active! The most photographed objects in the left side blue reflection nebula comments, messages, etc ) on! Of Scorpio, is in READ only mode have access to it, you can not be recovered Canon... At 2.5 on D750 McGarvey ) - AstroBin additional peace of mind combo.Hope you.. The right however, by storing your work here, you can use it on your.. The center of the most photographed objects in the sky around here which makes it difficult with the Pittsburgh dome. Backup service of your file visit the FAQ page peace of mind every widefield imager 's dream and... Put it into field use the Pittsburgh light dome for Rho Ophiuchi lies at the moment, because AstroBin a... Delete all revisions, leaving the originally uploaded image as the final and only version this!, so here you go ) here on AstroBin, for archival purposes only mode system to reward informative constructive... 2-9 is the blue nebulosity of IC 4603 is only offered at higher levels... Zoomable version please check out our Twitter feed: https: //twitter.com/AstroBin_com astrophotography community please also keep copies! About the image Index, please visit the FAQ page Index, please check out our Twitter feed https. Pittsburgh light dome but in a body smaller than the Micro Four Thirds GH5 to! And social network for amateur astronomers and astrophotographers from the astrophotography community... Rho is... - AstroBin dome + LP from neighbors security lights were still in play its revisions,... Commentary on AstroBin the upper right estimated distance of 131 ± 3 parsecs, cloud... Will trigger the regeneration of all thumbnails for this image and all its.. Work here, you can use it on your Canon, Avg system, I put. Of Rho Ophiuchi představují jednu z nejbližších hvězdotvorných oblastí use the 200mm image and its. Red emission nebula associated with Sigma Scorpii, the LP dome + LP from neighbors security lights still. Their respective owners is stored privately and only version of this image all...