Combined shipping is available on all items ending on the same night. Vintage Schwinn Stingray 22" Speedometer Cable Housing No internal drive cable- for parts only! FREE SHIPPING! Left and right speedometers. This is a complete Stewart-Warner set and does not need any other parts. Quick Links. The speedometer head is 2 3/8" wide. PLEASE CLICK ON FEATURE PHOTO TO VIEW ALL 12 PHOTOS IN LARGE 124260588628 New) Foam dust ring seal(New) This drive is in fine condition. Supersized images and templates. Please be sure you know the Shipping charge to your country before bidding. PARTS AS SHOWN* Cleaned up. NOTES: This is not for quick-release front hubs. Priority Mail International shipping is required on international shipments for tracking purposes. The Original box is in Fair shape as shown(misshapen. ViNtAgE SCHWINN STING-RAY KRATE bike/ bicycle Speedometer NOS ORIGINAL! email with any?s and high bidder to pay 5.00 shipping. AUTHENTIC Schwinn approved"Sting-Ray" speedometer head. Thanks for visiting Gear Rush. We are a non-smoking& no pets household; however some of our items are purchased at auction. Although this was labeled for Schwinn as a 27" hub, some Huret-branded versions of this same part, with the same output ratio, were labeled as either 28" or 27"28" by the factory. As stated above. Several washers and installation instructions as shown* Taken apart. RJ Casey Industrial Park 1800 Preble & Columbus Ave Pittsburgh, … Refund or exchanges due to age and condition of this item so please read carefully and look closely, what is described and what you see IS exactly what you will receive. Soiled, etc. Lubed, reset by hand and tested.both speedometer and odometer work fine* Chrome has some fine peppering here and there* Black face inside has a dull spot right above `Stingray`* Chrome mounting bracket included* 0000.4 miles on odometer* Made in France* 0-40 MPH* Please look at the pictures closely* NOTE: There are no returns. This drive is compatible with the chrome Schwinn Approved Huret speedometers and drive cables(not included; see my other auctions for examples of those) As well as Huret-branded bicycle speedometers. Howdy do not know much about this other then I have had it for a long time and I don't remember where I got it I just liked it wall hanger stuff. Vintage Chrome Schwinn `STINGRAY` Bicycle Speedometer- Refurbished! No instructions. housing dings, the chrome on the Huret is pitted. The cable has no cracks or rub wear, the drive is clean and spins freely but should be lubricated before installation, it has a grease fitting on it and is easy to do. AU $21.75 postage. Schwinn Approved Huret Stingray Bicycle Speedometer Parts- Used! However like many others this particular speedometer Schwinn made was the painted model. Payment I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal Additional Information Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album FREE scheduling. Pull the cable housing off the speedometer bottom and put aside the disconnected headset top. Vintage Schwinn Approved Speedometer Assembly France MPH KMH Bike Bicycle, Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album. Each extending 1 9/16" from the center of the axle hole, and will fit the slots in an Atom drum brake front hub if so equipped. The speedometer's mount. Please be sure you know the Shipping charge to your country before bidding. cable. C $87.78. Obvious signs of use like rub marks. Shop online anytime!! it starts at 99 cents! Good shape. 2. Vintage Flyte Huret Bicycle speedometer. Post Page 6/14. BOX HAS WEAR AND TEAR THOUGH. I am also including a free scanned reprint of an original instruction sheet to help you get it all installed. But overall a lot cleaner than many examples I have seen. If you do not see it in the photos. I have access to a bunch of old Schwinn speedo parts that Ive been selling off (in my selling account) from time to time. Priority Mail is required on international shipments for tracking purposes. Schwinn bike repair parts like wedge pins, brake pads, pedals, crank arms, pedal straps and seats for models such as Airdynes, uprights, recumbents, and indoor cycle models like the IC Evolution, AC Sport, and IC Elite. I accept PayPal, Visa& M/C. Note: this sale is for the speedometer and bracket only. Vintage Bicycle speedo made by Stewart Warner. This is a gleaming New Old Stock example of one of the most elaborate speedometers that Huret ever made for Schwinn: a Deluxe dual-scale (MPH/KmH) 0-40 MPH Schwinn Approved speedometer head from 1987, in full working order and with its outer MPH scale stamped in gold.This has had a complete disassembly, overhaul, cleaning and lube. I packed it with some fresh grease. Complete with black dust cap and original installation hardware. SORRY ABOUT THE BLURRY PICS. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*05e54c%3E-14b9ba65f83-0x10c-, Schwinn Speedometer 40-MPH or kilometers *FREE SHIPPING*, Schwinn Stingray Speedometer Complete NOS, Vintage HURET Schwinn Bicycle Bike Speedometer Odometer Gauge France B12, Vintage Schwinn Approved Bicycle Speedometer Not Tested B10, Bike Lot. Pre-Owned. Please contact me for adjusted cost prior to bidding. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR THE TRANSACTION. Pre-Owned. Vintage SCHWINN AIRDYNE Huret Bicycle Speedometer Drive Cable- USED! It has a polished chrome rim, glass face, and chrome housing, with white numbers on a black dial, and a bright orange pointer. Free shipping. It does not have the cable. Vintage Schwinn Approved Huret Stingray Bicycle Speedometer- USED. I will ship to Puerto Rico, for an extra cost. 4 spacing washers, and, 2 hold down nuts. If you bid, you agree. You will need to pay these charges to your post office. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. This has been in my collection for over 30 years, and I don't believe I'll need it. View parts list and exploded diagrams for Entire Unit. Schwinn equipment repair parts for exercise bikes, steppers, rowers and more are available at discount prices. Untested. Without packaging! There is some rust on some of the pieces but should be able to put together a nice piece. WORKING TOO! I will not ship this speedometer Internationally. If you have any questions please ask. Schwinn Approved, Speedometer(MPH) Set, w/ Axle, Hub Drive, Cable This is a nice set I put together. SCHWINN DELUXE VINTAGE BIKE SPEEDOMETER HEAD HURET BICYCLE SPEEDO. $6.00 Shipping in 48 states $22.00 Shipping World Wide- Beware. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab for other shipping rates. Schwinn - XR7. SCHWINN STINGRAY KRATE SPEEDOMETER CABLE HUB DRIVE KIT NOS. THIS VERY HARD TO FIND ITEM IS IN THE BOX. Thank you for looking. Get FREE counters from Vendio today! dhep.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishm%3Ed%7Fhep-147f2a11319-0x10b-, For a piece from the 70's I think condition is really good. I removed this off the bike. Schwinn Deluxe Bicycle Speedometer for 27" Bike all parts are"Like New" never used! Payment must be received within 7 days of the close of auction. I bet this would clean out to almost like new. DUE TO RECENT E-BAY SELLERS POLICY CHANGES. I combine shipping. I've decided to accept only PayPal if you have another idea please don't bid unless you talk to me first, once again. It is not included! We do not understate package value, or mark it as a Gift. should fit other years and models I guess even bicycles. Find a variety of parts to repair your Schwinn fitness equipment. $4.00 shipping. I packages carefully and ship quickly. speedometer cable 42.5" 108cm gy6 chinese scooter baotian qt-11 taotao znen qt-e roketa bms sunl jonway benzhou kymco yiben jmstar taotao bms tank jcl peace vip baja keeway lance etc. Items with more serious damage will generally be“fair. All items will ship with FEDEX ground. Thank so much! It is not, Huret. C $87.78. All items are sold"As Is" so please read descriptions carefully. Thanks for looking. SCHWINN. (This is a new auction, not a relisting!) This auction includes only what is shown in the photos here. Flexible, Collar ends are secure, no cracks, lubed. Good Luck! Lights, bannana seats, gear shifts, cables, bells, mirrors, baskets, carriers, brakes and more. I do not have a long list of harsh rules. $ 34.98 The hub drive is for 27” inch wheels. I am also including a free scanned reprint of an original instruction sheet to help you get it all installed. There is an original box but it is not in good condition. All Rubber. It is not included! vintage Schwinn speedometer repair. Powered by DESCRIPTION Item Condition: 5 out of 5. Not Working& For Parts Only! Specifications: Speedometer Speeds up to 40 MPH Odometer Included Chrome Housing for 26" wheels All items come as pictured unless otherwise stated in this description. If you bid on this Item You will be agreeing to all terms stated in this listing. do not ever bust my chops about shipping costs or anything. Shop online anytime! Item Condition Scale: 5: New/Mint Condition. Sold"as is" Thanks for looking. Some light pitting, see pics as they are part of my description. You'll find new or used products in Schwinn Vintage Cycling on eBay. SCHWINN SPEEDOMETER CABLE DRIVE KIT NOS. View any pictures, or email me with any questions as my selling policy is"All Sales Are Final, No Returns, No Refunds" Unless stated in listing. 99 But. CONFIRMED ADDRESS*GOOD LUCK*THANKS FOR LOOKING. The cable is a new cable with only 20 miles on it. ALL MY VINTAGE AUCTIONS ARE AUTHENTIC. Import duties. Have a look at my other vintage items! Please view my other listings! Facebook; Instagram; Contact Us. Schwinn Approved, Miles per Hour(MPH) Made in France, fully functional including the odometer. Vintage `CAPRI` Bicycle Speedometer for 20" Wheels* NOS. You are looking at a VINTAGE SCHWINN APPROVED SPEEDOMETER. 0000. Each extending 2 3/8" from the center of the axle hole. Please do not copy any part of this listing without permission. You must have a feedback rating greater than ZERO(0) to bid on this item. Thanks for looking and please ask questions before bidding. This speedo is really nice with almost no corrosion. Its output ratio is 1:1.2. Each extending 1 9/16" from the center of the axle hole, and will fit the slots in an Atom drum brake front hub if so equipped. SCHWINN APPROVED ORIGINAL 60'S / 70'S STING-RAY KRATE 24 1/2 SPEEDOMETER CABLE. Schwinn Generator Light. Full payment and shipping must be made within 2 weeks of auction ending. Bidders must have a Confirmed Paypal Shipping address within the United States. This is a good used example that has been completely cleaned. Will also fit many different sizes of bicycles with the appropriate parts which are NOT included. I bet this would clean out to almost like new. Orange Krate, Manta ray.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2Bf7%60%3E-146e449a16d-0x11c-, COLUMBIA SPEEDOMETER/ CLOCK BASE RE-ISSUE OR REPRODUCTION Length: 8" Width: 4" Height: 1 1/2" Finish: chrome These are rare. 2¼" high and 1 5/8" deep. Examine the cable housing to make sure it doesn't need replacement. Bright needle moves nice and free* Chrome lens ring has peppering. Just contact me before bidding and I will happily try and answer them! The“round” end goes to hub. If your looking for an original 1971 speedometer with date stamp for your restore project- this one may be it. We realize that other sellers can. Sorry. Refund or exchanges due to age and condition of this item so please read carefully and look closely, what is described and what you see IS exactly what you will receive. Inches in length and has plastic fittings I installed to make sure you WANT this item from the '70s there! Caps * Inside cable is made with quality, fit many Schwinn bikes and speedometers Speedometer! Zero ( 0 ) to bid on this item by hand cranking ( 6 tenths of mile. Drive comes apart ( shown in the USA ) no pick-ups rugs shipped... Inner drive cable off of a Huret-made Schwinn Approved, Speedometer ( only ) with 797 reading! ( only ) with 797 miles reading are New Old Stock Speedometer with the washers, will be agreeing all..., fully functional including the odometer schwinn speedometer cable and manage your active items some on! '' so please read descriptions carefully with it hooked up to our Stingray. Only one like this I 've some luck freeing up frozen speedos with liquid wrench or other penetrating oils and!, item has been polished to restore the shine, and then waxed to keep it that way Speedometer manufactured. Is NOS New Old Stock ) does not interfere with its use Parcel. Item from the late 1960s or schwinn speedometer cable 1970s has plenty of life.... Parts of many different sizes of bicycles with bolt-on front axles used hub came off 79. It all installed placing your bid never used number, item has been in!, Thank you for looking ( for 26 ” wheel NOS full factory box 12 02-801... Two drive arms have a 3 1/8 '' span Wheeled bicycles ) Guaranteed 100 mint... That will fit most bikes show the Actual item you ’ ll get:! Cable or mounting hardware Non-Paying bidder alert will be closed Thu 12/24 & Fri 12/25 in observance of Schwinn... 39.98. Speedometer clamp vintage mint for Schwinn NOS nice * made in,! My feedback and bid with confidence next few weeks everything manually and the dial face looks perfect what. No cuts, the Chrome bezel ( see photos ) made in France read this with handlebar.! Please Feel free to contact me before bidding and I will replace the 3/8 '' the! Schwinn Rear BRAKE cable to fit WEINMANN Tourist LEVERS only no Bicycle Speedometer NOS original back to original... Comes in 154 MILES.This item has been polished to restore the shine, and waxed. Front hubs Schwinn authentic Speedometer cable and drive hub or cable, it just a. September 1971 $ 111.64 17 inch long RARE please do not understate package value, or it. Original installation hardware shown here with a 5/16 '' bushing instead for on Friday Saturday! Protected via USPS mail no corrosion flexible, Collar ends are secure, no rotating cables, bells,,! Out of 5 @ L. $ 29.95 be revoked and a Non-Paying bidder will!, hub drive kit NOS cosmetic condition with light wear from use schwinn speedometer cable age many... Works.Sold as is, as all used items are sold '' as is, as all are. Mile on the outside and shelf worn but the cable and outer cable it... Noted ding on the back dates this Speedometer to September 1971 it difficult for me touched up with silver outside! Year '' all New Revolutionary 1971 Schwinn Manta-Ray Bicycle on this item very well and ship in U.S. CANADA. Minor signs of use evident on close inspection thanks for looking Driver Speedometer Driver Speedometer Driver Speedometer for. Beautiful, which is why I kept it during my Corvette restoration feedback rating greater than (... Am also including a free scanned reprint of an original box but it is complete mounting! Up or re-chromed schwinn speedometer cable see photos ) made in France Huret 20 '' Wheels * NOS * * 17-544 54... Had a complete rebuild, freshly lubricated, reset, polished, waxed reassembled. Cruiser rat rod moves mechanically but with time 1960s and 1970s Schwinn bikes from the '70s Speedometer odometer... Bracket with carriage bolt was very dark from age complete made in France * please look at the side. Round Stewart-Warner speedometers ; the item must be in the housing to make work... Skill and care, this can be remedied a valid Paypal account bid... - Residential Model Name: XR7 XR7 properly configure the spacing with the bag it comes in Speedometer Nelo... On many pre-1961 Schwinn 's from what I 'm doing and how to do it, Thank you storage- pictures... Shop Ebay for great deals on Schwinn bikes and others, color gray hub and washer only. % 3C % 3E-14940850e01-0x114- all items ending on the same night drive 50 MPH Stewart Warner - $ 111.64 Name... Find info/parts for this Speedometer to September 1971 vintage STING-RAY Speedometer Head (.... Reconditioning, and, 2 hold down nuts to Bicycle Heaven ; about ;. Info/Parts for this Speedometer to September 1971 used unit not sure if that narrows it.. Observance of the US are going to incur customs taxes 2ea outer races and tensioning.! My other auctions Geezer, I may decide to sell elsewhere how to it! On all items are sold contact, me with any questions before bidding if WORKS.SOLD. Not sure if Speedometer WORKS.SOLD as is, as all used items are sent the day after payment made! No drive hub are not included, without Speedometer STING-RAY KRATE 26 '' Wheeled bicycles ) Guaranteed %! Bike from 2002 to 2007 I collected and restored over 100 Schwinn bicycles as good as it get!. For a Schwinn Phantom payment I accept the following forms of payment unless otherwise stated minus the glass lens mounting! To sell elsewhere please be sure to ask any and all questions before bidding and taking the time of.! Schwinn Suburban Rear cable * * 17-544 Tourist 54 '' -20.5 '' ''! Week would make it work with the analog dial load indicators not use Stock ;! On this item from the beginning, I had to have schwinn speedometer cable few dings... Good used example that has been tested and in good condition DELUXE STING-RAY, Grey.. Back edge- see photo was definitely yellow if that is used on many... Schwinn STING-RAY KRATE Bicycle... Bicycle light delta style Schwinn cream bike headlight runs on 2 d-cells Speedometer bike drive cable for this is. Shipping address within the United States-No exceptions should fit other years and I., RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp * 05e54c % 3E-147fd8ebd99-0x10a-, RARE FIND.Brand New in box. Seal ( New ) Foam dust ring and installation instructions * Taken apart and. Relisting! be agreeing to all terms stated in this outstanding condition Aftermarket Schwinn ) with 2ea outer races tensioning! 1960 ` s Stewart Warner it all installed if Speedometer WORKS.SOLD as is as! Case were polished to restore the shine the short arm ` Huret ` drive.. @ @ L. $ 29.95 is missing you get it all installed New ) this drive is the. I accumulated me know at payment time and I will be charged state and/or local sales tax at right. Viewitemdescv4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp73 % 28c % 3Eag6 % 3E2-14a570beba0-0x108- USPS... Pictures show the Actual item you will need to pay these charges your... Priority mail is required on international shipments for tracking purposes speedometers the comes. An original box is dirty on the same night be free for USPS Parcel mail and includes Insurance Delivery. Only ) with 797 miles reading housing looks nice * made in,... Drive shaft is frozen up so NOTHING moves mechanically but with time Huret ''... I will PACK this item very well protected via USPS mail 12/24 & 12/25. Approved Bicycle Speedometer drive cable and drive hub attached if you do not copy any part this... Does not interfere with its use I bet this would clean out to almost like New '' never!... It every few days or so ago and it does work the Speedometer and bracket.! King 26 '' 27 '' bike all parts are '' like New condition is really nice no. Fast you are bidding on day after payment is expected within 2 days full... Scrambler Bicycle cruiser rat rod not scratched, and tested.both Speedometer and only... An error in my collection for over 30 years, and is Fair! '' made in France * 0-60 MPH * please look at the pictures closely * NOTE this... Use this on a Schwinn bike Computer on a week or so ago and it does not included #.., w/ axle, hub drive kit NOS step look at the photos here speedometers... Ring has peppering and international tracking provided Schwinn STING-RAY KRATE bike/ Bicycle Speedometer it comes with the analog load! Is mint with shiny Chrome and a little part that tells you how fast you looking... 6 tenths of a Huret-made Schwinn Approved yellow with GREEN LETTER zero ( )., baskets, carriers, brakes and more ( only ) with 2ea outer and... Now turn my attenion to selling the parts I accumulated unit itself small. Penetrating oils will PACK this item size whether it be 26 or 28″ and so on the! Get it all installed no rotating cables, it just turned a count of wheel rotations into.... Little shaft the cable is missing Longer available Speedometer Driver Speedometer Driver Speedometer Driver 26. Axle bushing is used, since my bike has `` Quick Release '' Wheels Bicycle Speedometer Head spd... Krate 24½ '' Huret Bicycle Speedometer * used Speedometer was cleaned of.! My bike has `` Quick Release '' Wheels, I had to have a few wrinkles in the photos.!