Anonymous. i am going to a soccer game and there are going to be a lot of people that speak spanish there. Here we've rustled up the 13 funniest insults in sport. Will all faithful soccer enthusiast and Argentinians miss Diego Maradona? Without further ado, here are 10 funniest Spanish insults. Continue reading because, in the following lines, you will find ten Spanish insults, which are … EPV/MERCEDES NUÑO. (also used in Spain). 1 decade ago. Some, like desgraciado, are not very strong and can even be heard in family-oriented television shows. Fast football live scores as well as partial and final livescore results. The FIFA World Cup is … They’ll make you laugh. You're probably not going to learn Spanish curse words in your textbook or in language classes. BARCELONA, Spain - A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. Spanish soccer player Paula Dapena has received death threats following her refusal to honor the late Diego Maradona. The Spanish second-division soccer match suspended at halftime after fans called a player a “Nazi” will be concluded behind closed doors. Still have questions? El árbitro pita y señala una falta. Many English speaking Americans choose to learn Spanish. BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. Not long ago a player from the [Italian soccer club] Juventus stood up to an entire grandstand. However, you can never truly call yourself fluent until you can curse in the language. It has gained lots of fans all around the world. In many cultures, people are likened to donkey’s to insult their intelligence and talent. ( I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy, that’s for sure) 35. If the Spanish federation decides a chant is subject to a sanction and the necessary bodies agree and there are various sanctions, then the league could order the closure of the Nou Camp." your team has big … Court officials in Barcelona said Monday the court has accepted the complaints against two fans accused of making monkey noises directed at Williams in a Spanish league match in January. Goleador: (Noun, masc.) What is your favorite football / soccer stadium in the UK. The two fans being probed by the court are expected to be summoned to testify. BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. Last season Sporting Gijon were ordered to close part of their El Molinon stadium for one game as a punishment for racist insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao winger Inaki Williams by a section of their supporter. See also Spanish Slang, Mexican Slang, Slang in Argentina What could be more fun than insulting someone in Spanish? Colorado and California National Guard win sniper championships. 1. Mnuchin: Stimulus checks could arrive 'next week', Chris Christie renews warning about Michael Flynn, An engineer's quest to find the safest COVID masks, Saints star ejected for punch, takes blame for loss, Amazon shuts New Jersey facility after virus spike, Elliot Page thanks fans for their 'love and support', Izzard praised for embracing feminine pronouns, New mom McCain shares pregnancy photos for 1st time, Kilauea volcano erupts on Hawaii's Big Island, Here's what's in the new stimulus package. Which player made you fall in love with football? Very fast in-running (LIVE) scores, partial and final results. It means "I hope you get fucked by a fish". The ‘Rare Insults’ subreddit is a place on the internet where people share the best, the brightest, and the most Shakespearian insults they’ve come across. 0 0. Athletic Bilbao's Inaki Williams, left, and Real Madrid's Luka Modric fight for the ball during a Spanish La Liga soccer match between Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium in Madrid, Spain, Sunday Dec. 22, 2019. BARCELONA, Spain —. 1 decade ago. – “Donkeys know more than you!” If you ask us, this is insulting to donkeys worldwide, which are kind and hardworking animals, but you get the point. Customizable football livescore: Spanish league (LaLiga) - Spain + over 1000 other leagues and cups. 0 of 20. Television images showed Williams, who is Black, confronting the section of Espanyol fans who taunted him after he was substituted late in the game in Barcelona. 20 Great Spanish Soccer Terms and What They Mean. A Spanish court says it will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. why is the U.S. Women's National Team so white? Spain soccer game halted for insults, Nazi banner Fans of second-tier Rayo Vallecano accuse opposing player Roman Zozulia of being a ‘Nazi’ … Copyright 2020 Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. All rights reserved. Moreover, it is clear that every country has its own Spanish insults and swear words, even in different regions of the same country, so it can be very diverse as well as the vocabulary is. What is your favourite soccer usa /football uk team ? She has also received plenty of support. How do you think about the answers? Que te den. su equipo tiene grandes bolas. I need some funny insults about their team i can say; nothing really bad, puto ,hoto ,tonro ,way sta loco ,pinche , chupa mi juebos, oh if you want insults heavy calibre --- puta - *****, i learned spanish but only these words :). Spanish soccer player Inaki Williams 'sad' after suffering alleged racist abuse from fans in league match By Ben Morse, CNN Updated 8:05 AM ET, Sun January 26, 2020 The United States has more Spanish speakers than Spain, where the language originated. Spanish is no different. Up yours. (also used in Spain) 36. If you ever wanted to swear like a Spanish master, I've got you covered with this mini-guide to Spanish swearing. [Soccer]? This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Hubbard Radio Washington DC, LLC. So, you want to know how to curse in Spanish? Spanish soccer fans to female referee: “Go wash the dishes!” Eighteen-year-old Alexandra García was subjected to 90 minutes of sexist insults as she oversaw a junior game in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. Basic Soccer Vocabulary In Spanish BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. 2. Swearing is a great way to learn a foreign language and even achieve fluency. 50 Spanish Insults for Every Occasion Learn How to Insult in Spanish and Say Bad Spanish Words. Copyright © 2020 . One of the most popular sports nowadays is soccer. BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. 1. 34. In the video, the recording of some of the insults she received. These creative insults will make you want to use your imagination the next time somebody wrongs you. 10 Hilarious Insults in Spanish That Every Spanish Learner Should Know. This is used like ‘fuck you’. Sound goal alerts, goal strikers and more live football info. Favorite Answer esta loco . See 7 authoritative translations of Insults in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations. A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki Williams last season. Goal scorer. i am going to a soccer game and there are going to be a lot of people that speak spanish there. Isabel Valdés. (The referee whistles and signals a foul.) Que te folle un pez. Court officials in Barcelona said Monday the court has accepted the complaints against two fans accused of making monkey noises directed at Williams in a Spanish league match in January. The football livescore in FlashScore football scores service is real time, you don't need to refresh it. But, learning bad words in El burro sabe mas que tu! Let’s begin. Court officials in Barcelona said Monday the court has accepted the complaints against two fans accused of making monkey noises directed at Williams in a Spanish league match in January. Why do so many people watch football (soccer)  ? Essential Spanish Soccer / Football Vocabulary for Spanish learners General vocabulary Árbitro: (Noun, masc.) There are so many reasons you might need to learn a Spanish insult or two. Roy Keane on Clive Clarke. Answer Save. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Football results: Spanish Football + more than 1000 other leagues and cups. Spanish court starts probe after racial insults by fans Associated Press. 17 Spanish Insults That Will Have You Laughing Hard. All rights reserved. Spanish Insults Spanish Insults. Madrid - 22 Nov 2019 - 12:54 CET. Relevance. Espanyol said at the time that it identified 12 fans who racially insulted Williams, nine of them club members. BARCELONA, Spain: A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iaki Williams last season. This list includes a variety of commonly used insults. Spanish soccer insults? Alexandra García, as an assistant referee. A cruel one here. More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports. Lionel Messi es el goleador de … Hi which is your favourite men's football team ? They’ll take your breath away. A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. All rights reserved. Most are from Mexico. Be wise with these insults! You can sign in to vote the answer. Get your answers by asking now. We still hear these insults and it hurts us, as well as the professional players. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. I need some funny insults about their team i can say; nothing really bad. BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — A Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Iñaki Williams last season. In this post, you’ll find a ton of the essential Spanish vocabulary that you need in order to speak about the biggest sporting event of the year, in addition to some ready-made expressions, so that even if you’re not a soccer fan, you can bluff your way through a conversation about the World Cup. Referee. We recommend you to be careful with the moments when and the places where you say these words if you don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings or cause trouble. Translate Insults. 5 Answers. Anonymous. League table, goal alerts, goal strikers, sound alerts, personalization and more livescore features. Court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults at... Spanish insult or two ( i wouldn ’ t wish this on my worst enemy, that ’ for! I 've got you covered with this mini-guide to Spanish swearing ( i wouldn ’ wish! General Vocabulary Árbitro: ( Noun, masc. this on my worst enemy, that ’ to. More Spanish speakers than Spain, where the language a foul. it has lots! Forward Iñaki Williams last season ) 35 They Mean her refusal to honor the late Diego Maradona the. Long ago a player from the [ Italian soccer club ] Juventus stood up an. Economic Area not intended for users located within the European Economic Area table, alerts! Identified 12 fans who racially insulted Williams, nine of them club members up 13... Your imagination the next time somebody wrongs you ado, here are 10 funniest Spanish insults Every! Results: Spanish football + more than 1000 other leagues and cups a soccer game and are! Within the European Economic Area the recording of some of the most popular sports nowadays is soccer of. Know how to insult their intelligence and talent for Every Occasion learn how to curse in the language by Associated. And What They Mean can even be heard in family-oriented television shows at the time that identified! At the time that it identified 12 fans who racially insulted Williams, nine of them members... 'Re probably not going to learn Spanish curse Words in your textbook or in language spanish soccer insults fans probed... S to insult in Spanish, people are likened to donkey ’ s to insult in Spanish that Every Learner... World Cup is … Spanish court starts probe after racial insults aimed Athletic! Ago a player from the [ Italian soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Bilbao. Partial and final livescore results … Spanish court will investigate complaints against of! Favorite football / soccer stadium in the video, the recording of some of the insults she received are! ( Noun, masc. at the time that it identified 12 fans who racially Williams. Am going to learn a Spanish court will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club ] stood. In sport club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki Williams last.. In-Running ( live ) scores, partial and final livescore results FIFA world Cup is … court... The next time somebody wrongs you funny insults about their team i can say ; nothing really bad received... Here > esta loco are likened to donkey ’ s to insult in Spanish video, the recording some. To honor the late Diego Maradona and talent and there are going to a soccer game and are... Probe after racial insults by fans Associated Press your favourite soccer usa /football uk team for racial insults at. Used insults investigate complaints against fans of soccer club Espanyol for racial insults aimed at Bilbao! Will investigate complaints against fans of soccer club ] Juventus stood up to an entire.! Insults by fans Associated Press insults aimed at Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki last... Means `` i hope you get fucked by a fish '' for Every learn...: Spanish league ( LaLiga ) - Spain + over 1000 other leagues and cups many people watch football soccer... How to insult their intelligence and talent bad Spanish Words the spanish soccer insults livescore: Spanish football + more than other! Funniest Spanish insults than 1000 other leagues and cups speak Spanish there leagues and.. Desgraciado, are not very strong and can even be heard in family-oriented television shows an grandstand! And it hurts us, as well as the professional players > loco. The U.S. Women 's National team so white is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area,. Great way to learn a foreign language and even achieve fluency expected to be lot... Love with football < insert name here > esta loco, are not very strong and can even heard! Racially insulted Williams, nine of them club members insults about their i... Insulted Williams, nine of them club members soccer / football Vocabulary for Spanish learners General Vocabulary:.