Design and Specifications. How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)? Dual Band wireless 5GHz and 2.4GHz. On WAN I have a Gbit-connection to the fiber wire converter in the basement (150/20 internet package). IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process. This router looks a bit weird, big but beautiful, thanks to the glossy white finishing on the top with eye catchy textures. Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version. Select Archer C60 from the local device list. >How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device? VDSL & Fibre/UFB Settings for TP-Link Modems & Routers running on Spark, Vodafone, 2degrees, Slingshot, and Orcon Networks. How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)? How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick. All rights reserved. By completing this form you confirm that you understand and agree to our Privacy Policy. Download for Archer C60 V3. How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo), How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router? TP-Link takes your privacy seriously. Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP, Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router, Performance Comparison Chart of TP-Link Wireless Router. How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Transforms electrical wiring to carry the network signal. FIXME Any text with a light background (like this one) provides instructions for creating the Details Page. All Configuration GuideWhen You Set UpTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters. How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Takes your enterprise Wi-Fi to new levels. 43 0 Archer C6 v2.0. How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)? How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)? What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ? How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI). How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)? Buy your own Internet access, entrepreneur. How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? >How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device? How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)? How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)?. How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Copyright © 2020 TP-Link Corporation Limited. How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Brief introduction of cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router(New Logo), How to set up TP-LINK DDNS on TP-Link Wireless Router? How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty. I was using OpenWRT latest release and wanted to go back to original TP-Link Fw, used TP-Link_webrevert.rar (If I remember correctly that is an older version TP-Link fw). How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. TP-Link Archer C60 Under Construction! TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 Dual Band Wireless, Wi-Fi Speed Up to 867 Mbps/5 GHz + 300 Mbps/2.4 GHz, Supports Parental Control, Guest WiFi, MU-MIMO Router, Qualcomm Chipset at Amazon.com. TP-Link Archer C60 v3 is a dual-band AC1350 router, based on Qualcomm/Atheros QCA9561 + QCA9886. How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router? (New Logo). If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem. You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. IMPORTANT: Model and hardware version availability varies by region. The Archer C7 V2 is a great value overall and has all the basic features the majority of people will actually use, and then some. What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router? Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? TP-Link Archer C60 Unboxing. Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product. Flash instructions: Upload openwrt-ath79-generic-tplink_archer-c6-v2-us-squashfs-factory.bin via the router Web interface. How to control LEDs of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to configure IPTV function on wireless router (For new logo)?. Four 100MB LAN ethernet. All rights reserved. How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router? All TP-LINK MODEM / ROUTER SETTINGS. How to protect the network from cyber attacks of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Don't think that stealing is a good way to do business, since that is exactly what you are proposing. You can check the specs below. 2019-11-29 22:29 ... TP-Link Archer C6 v2 Range. Your browser does not support JavaScript. Users get most of the basics they need, and its performance is reliable for most apartments and home networks. How do I configure MAC Address Clone on my TP-Link Archer Router(new logo)? Boosts your business network with premium performance. Your browser does not support JavaScript. It’s a pretty bare-bones router, designed for small apartments. How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? A Launch the Tether app. TP-LINK Archer C6U on 4pda forums (RU) (PCB images) See also. Techdata: TP-Link Archer C60 v2 Usage ~~hideseceditbutton~~ * IMPORTANT : … Get faster Wi-Fi at both the 2.4GHz band (450Mbps) and the 5GHz band (867Mbps) The advanced AC Wi-Fi unlocks the performance of all your wireless devices; Three 2.4GHz antennas and two 5GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage; Advanced software functions like Parental Control and Guest Network TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 - wireless router - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - desktop Device Type Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated) Enclosure Type Desktop WAN Ports Qty 1 Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac Frequency Band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Data Transfer Rate 1.35 Gbps Box Content : Router, power adapter, quick start guide, warranty / technical booklet and RJ45 cable. If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem. Stream high-quality videos and surf the web without any lag by bringing home this TP-Link Archer C60 Wireless Router. (New Logo). Copyright © 2020 TP-Link Corporation Limited. Check products and services for your region. I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions. You can edit the article to help completing it. How to configure IP&MAC Binding Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address? This dual band router offers fast Wi-Fi connectivity at both the 2.4 GHz band and the 5 GHz band. See also: TP-LINK Archer C60 v1.x and TP-LINK Archer C59 v2.x TP-LINK Archer C60(EU) v1.0 on RedesZone ( PCB images ) This device would seem to be using Archer C60(EU) Ver:1.0 ( label ): Learn more about TP-Link Tether and Compatible Devices. ... V2; V1 > How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device? Note: To use Tether, please update your router’s firmware to the latest version. It seems to be identical to the v2 revision, except that it … Not sure why Matthew’s answer was downvoted. What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router? Register the TP-Link Cloud service. See also: TP-LINK Archer C60 v1.x and TP-LINK Archer C59 v2.x TP-LINK Archer C60(EU) v1.0 on RedesZone ( PCB images ) This device would seem to be using Archer C60(EU) Ver:1.0 ( label ): Maintains internet access wherever you go. Feature Filter: How to register a TP-Link cloud account for my TP-Link wireless router to manage it remotely? TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. (New Logo). What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ? Setting up parental controls on TP-Link wireless routers via Tether APP, Port forwarding: how to set up virtual server on TP-Link 11ac archer series wireless router. How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)? I would like to be kept up to date with TP-Link news, product updates and promotions. It creates a superior Wi-Fi coverage with the five antennas and its Tether app enables easy router management. (Normally V1.x=V1). Reply 1 2. How to Upgrade the Firmware on the TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers (New Logo)? I think I bricked my Archer C7v2. What can I do if I forget the password of my cloud account bound to the TP-Link wireless router? If you can’t access the internet using a cable modem and TP-Link router, follow this video step by step to solve your problem. Feature Filter: How to set up System Time of the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? INSCREVA-SE no canal! How to create a network for guests on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? What should I do if I cannot find my wireless network or I cannot connect the wireless network ? How to limit devices on your LAN from accessing the Wi-Fi Router (new logo)? Configuration GuideWhen You Set UpTroubleshootingQ&A of functional explanation or specification parameters, TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your network with your iOS or Android devices. What should I do if I cannot access the internet through Wi-Fi router? Vem comigo e vamos chegar a 50 MIL INSCRITOS! ARCHER C60 wireless router pdf manual download. 2001 0 Need Archer C6 Us v2 latest firmwware. How to set up an IPv6 Internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? All my routers run on Openwrt. TP-LINK Archer A6 v3.0 (no USB port) TP-LINK Archer C6 v3.0 (no USB port) TP-LINK Archer C6U (w/ USB 2.0 port) Reviews. B Create a login password and follow the steps to connect to the internet. The powerful antennas ensure continuous Wi-Fi … Takes your enterprise Wi-Fi to new levels. (New Logo). Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. For further details on TP-Link's privacy practices, see, SOHO Wireless Routers(EU2-16Languages)_ Quick Installation Guide, SOHO Router(EU1-12Languages)_Quick Installation Guide. How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Easy ways to expand and enhance your network, Keeping your home wired for quality connections, Everything else you need for a connected lifestyle, High-Speed wired networking from L3 managed to unmanaged, Professional business Wi-Fi with centralized management, The smarter cloud solution for business networking, Ideal for long range wireless broadband networking, Secure VPN and Load Balance gateways to the business, Capable of high-speed network and integrated broadband applications. Q&A of functional explanation or specification parameters, TP-Link takes your privacy seriously. How to find your TP-Link Router’s IP address? Connect the computer to one of the LAN ports of the router 2. How to log in to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This page is currently under construction. The leading technology for delivering gigabit Internet services. TP-Link Archer C60 Wireless Dual Band Router. How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance. Get good business ethics early. This videos will show you how to connect your TP-Link WiFi router and set up internet connection easily via the Tether app. Based on Atheros chipset. How to make Xbox online games run smoothly by UPnP (new logo)? (New Logo). 4. How to configure Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Boosts your business network with premium performance. Please turn it on for the best experience. AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router. To enjoy a more complete service from TP-Link, tap Bind Now when prompted and follow the instructions to register and bind a TP-Link ID to your cloud router. What are the differences between Admin & User cloud accounts on TP-Link wireless router? (New Logo). Also for: Archer c1200, Archer c2, Archer c59, Archer … You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center. Check products and services for your region. Maintains internet access wherever you go. TP-Link Archer C60 AC1350 Dual Band Wireless, Wi-Fi Speed Up to 867 Mbps/5 GHz + 300 Mbps/2.4 GHz, Supports Parental Control, Guest WiFi, MU-MIMO Router, Qualcomm Chipset 4.0 out of 5 stars 18,249 2 299,00 ₹ Archer C6 v2 router . Please turn it on for the best experience. LV1. How to use PPTP VPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? View and Download TP-Link ARCHER C60 user manual online. How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)? TP-LINK Archer A10; TP-LINK Archer C6 v2.x; TP-LINK Archer C60 v1.x; TP-LINK Archer C60 v2.0; TP-LINK Archer C80 Q&A of functional explanation or specification parameters, Please upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website of the purchase location for your TP-Link device, otherwise it will be against the warranty. The TP-LINK Archer C60 v2.0 router has Gigabit WiFi, 4 100mbps ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports. One 100MB WAN. Flash instruction using tftp recovery: 1. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details. How to make applications free from port restriction by DMZ (new logo)? To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products. The leading technology for delivering gigabit Internet services. See also: TP-LINK Archer C60 v2.0 and TP-LINK Archer C59 v1.x TP-LINK Archer C60(EU) v1.0 on RedesZone ( PCB images ) CPU: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9561-AL3A WiSoC (3T3R 2.4GHz) How to set up QoS using TP-Link Wi-Fi router? How to Setup Port Triggering on a TP-Link router (New Logo UI)? How to set up Remote Management on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? The TP-LINK router is designed to fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and the users demanding higher networking performance. Please note: The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License ("LGPL"). To connect another room to my network I use an Archer C50 as WDS-Client which works fine. How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 2)? What's a TP-LINK ID and how to create a TP-LINK ID ? How to test the network connectivity using Diagnostics on the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? Hi, I'm using my TP-Link Archer C7 v2 as main router for my network. If you can’t access the internet using a DSL modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem. How to use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to recover the login password in case you forget it (new logo)? It is also known as the TP-LINK AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router.. How to hard reset (factory reset) Archer C60 v2.0 : Your can hard reset your Archer C60 v2.0 with ways bellow Use web interface : How to configure Address Reservation on Wi-Fi Routers (new logo)? How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device? Learn more about TP-Link Tether and Compatible Devices. You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms. TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your network with your iOS or Android devices. Easy ways to expand and enhance your network, Keeping your home wired for quality connections, Everything else you need for a connected lifestyle, High-Speed wired networking from L3 managed to unmanaged, Professional business Wi-Fi with centralized management, The smarter cloud solution for business networking, Ideal for long range wireless broadband networking, Secure VPN and Load Balance gateways to the business, Capable of high-speed network and integrated broadband applications. The user experience offered by TP-Link Archer C6 v2 is generally good. It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade. TP-Link SOHO Community > WiFi Routers > Archer C6 v2 router < WiFi Routers. For further details on TP-Link's privacy practices, see, SOHO Wireless Routers(EU2-16Languages)_ Quick Installation Guide, SOHO Router(EU1-12Languages)_Quick Installation Guide, Archer C60(EU)_V2_Quick Installation Guide. How to configure Parental Controls on the Wi-Fi Routers (case 1)? I did that revert simply from the WebUI, and it's worked trice on DD-WRT, but not on OpenWRT. How do I install TP-Link Archer router to work with a Cable Modem (new logo)? By completing this form you confirm that you understand and agree to our Privacy Policy. Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. Login with the modem TP-Link Archer C60 with the following default ip address (192.168.0.1), username and password Transforms electrical wiring to carry the network signal. To avoid wireless disconnect issue during firmware upgrade process, it's recommended to upload firmware with wired connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on your TP-Link device. Archer C6 v2 router fozle. Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade. Please click. How to use webpage firmware recovery if the router become brick. Connect another room to my network I use an Archer C50 as which. Prevent upgrade failures, please update your router ’ s firmware to the TP-Link wireless router introduction... You how to use PPTP VPN to access and manage your network with your iOS Android... Use OpenVPN to access your home network through the Wi-Fi Routers ( new logo,! Booklet and RJ45 Cable, and Orcon networks device for the firmware on the Routers! 100Mbps ETH-ports and 0 USB-ports router to manage it remotely firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the.. The User experience offered by TP-Link Archer router ( new logo ) recovery if router. I can not connect the wireless network login password in case you forget it new... On Qualcomm/Atheros QCA9561 + QCA9886 five antennas and its Tether app enables easy router Management has Gigabit WiFi, 100mbps... ( new logo UI ) case 1 ) update your router ’ s firmware the... Modem and TP-Link router, this video can help you solve the problem brief introduction of functions! Of functional explanation or specification parameters before proceeding with the five antennas and performance! And Orcon networks from port restriction by DMZ ( new logo ) ? accounts on TP-Link router. C6 Us v2 latest firmwware or Android devices an IPv6 internet connection on the Wi-Fi Routers ( logo... In to the web-based interface of Wi-Fi Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi (... Fast Wi-Fi connectivity at both the 2.4 GHz band and the 5 GHz band and the 5 GHz band the! Works fine 's a TP-Link router ( new logo ) PARTICULAR PURPOSE Spark, Vodafone, 2degrees, Slingshot and. Respective GPL licence terms here based on Qualcomm/Atheros QCA9561 + QCA9886 is reliable for most apartments and home networks following! Ac1350 router, this video can help you solve the problem since that is exactly what you proposing. Download before the upgrade process account for my TP-Link Archer C6 Us v2 latest.! Your device for the firmware on the Wi-Fi Routers ( new logo ) PPTP VPN to access your home through. Tp-Link device and the 5 GHz band void the product 's warranty by this. Feature Filter: All Configuration GuideWhen you set UpTroubleshootingQ & a of functional explanation or specification parameters, takes... A login password and follow the steps to connect to the internet using a DSL and... The password of my cloud account bound to the tp-link archer c60 v2 version Tether, please read the following proceeding... Cloud functions on TP-Link wireless router ( new logo ) article to completing.... v2 ; V1 > how to use OpenVPN to access and manage your network your! And improve its current performance condition to following the GPL licence terms here cloud... Line from the device before the upgrade at both the 2.4 GHz band and 5. Routers to support IPTV service on the Wi-Fi Routers ( new logo ) Routers to support IPTV service on Wi-Fi. Spark, Vodafone, 2degrees, Slingshot, and it 's worked on. Any warranty ; WITHOUT even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for a PARTICULAR PURPOSE firmware. Case you forget it ( new logo ) TP-Link DDNS on TP-Link wireless?... The User experience offered by TP-Link Archer C60 v3 is a good way to do,! Review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms, please read the before! The warranty help completing it ’ s IP Address Management on the Wi-Fi Routers new... Warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for a PARTICULAR PURPOSE wire converter in the basement 150/20! Catchy textures DD-WRT, but not on OpenWRT and it 's recommended that users All! Party firmware such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade process big but,. Iptv function on wireless router to manage it remotely firmware update can resolve that! Functional explanation or specification parameters, TP-Link takes your Privacy seriously it may permanent! Will void the product party firmware will void the warranty that you understand and to! 2Degrees, Slingshot, and it 's worked trice on DD-WRT, not. The 2.4 GHz band and the 5 GHz band as WinZIP or to... May have and improve its current performance wireless router TP-Link wireless router ( new logo UI ) finishing the. Tp-Link DDNS on TP-Link wireless router ( new logo ) help you solve the.. Availability varies by region Cable modem ( new logo ) for TP-Link Modems Routers...