Yes, "First" Okabe still needs to believe that Kurisu is dead so he sends the first D-Mail and goes into Alpha, spending the three weeks there with Kurisu, giving him the conviction to save her once he returns to Beta. The original Steins;Gate anime follows the route of True Ending of the visual novel. Basically, yes. It’s impossibly catchy. We cannot hold the original FAQ thread pinned anymore because of #OpHiddenHand, so I'll paste this FAQ in every upcoming discussion thread to have it kind-of pinned. This is because this is the event upon which Okabe will set out for his journey in the Alpha A.F. Let’s identify 3 Okabe’s: Time-leap Okabe (the Okabe we know and love, who endured the hardships of the Alpha A.F. That much is certain.”, Is an unknown future really for the best? “I still act like that when I’m 33? ._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp{margin-bottom:24px;text-transform:uppercase;width:100%}._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp:last-child{margin-bottom:10px} Deceiving the world is child’s play! However, Kurisu doesn’t actually have to be dead for that, just percieved as such. --Infinite. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Also. 5.7 mil… 80% of the world’s population is killed? Time-leap Okabe goes back to July 28th to attempt to prevent Kurisu’s death (which we know he failed). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Your anime vs vn post finally made my brain hurt... Good job :). Steins;Gate 0 (Japanese: シュタインズ・ゲート ゼロ, Hepburn: Shutainzu Gēto Zero) is an anime television series created by White Fox that continues the story of 5pb. Seeing her lying dead in episode one barely had any emotional impact, but this… this was heart crushing. Reyes: "Kagari, wait! Steins;Gate – was the biggest surprise of the year 2011 The best anime online? Steins;Gate (シュタインズ・ゲート, Shutainzu Gēto) is an anime adaptation of a visual novel game of the same name by 5pb. I was so impressed of Steins;Gate 0 that I ended up watching it eleven times in cinema and few times watch online. There are great dramatic moments. What Time-leap Okabe has to do is observe the possibility that Kurisu is alive (and hence turning it into reality, eliminating the other possibility. Man I missed the part-time warrior. We also seen Mayuri's inner monologue when she sees Okabe after his first attempt. Do not watch episode 23 24 and 25. ?” I love that he realizes that it’s absurd but he just doesn’t care. But because of timezones the discussion threads will be created to the listed dates for most of us. Last episode was a model for how to construct a deeply affecting narrative with emotions, and this episode has been a model for building suspense and then subverting the expected. Yes, in Steins Gate. <3. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! That's the Alpha worldline. Beta Suzuha also met Okabe in the future before he died, unlike Alpha Suzuha. S;G0 is showing what originally happened, before any change in time was made and is the direct reason why in S;G that ending (episodes 23 and 24) was possible at all to achieve. Okarin Instagram Photo And Video On Instagram Pikdo. And I’m also really sad because this show is ending so soon. [This is when I just paused the episode for like 5 minutes so I could chill out. Go watch the Steins Gate Movie for more in that world line movie? (Topic ID: 1721119) (50 - ) ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Future Okabe is kind of sick, making him go back and kill Kurisu. It is the quintessence of sci-fi anime where intrigue pulls you in. ... Okabe and his friends must battle against fate in the past, present, and future to find Steins Gate and reunite the lab members once and for all. Please follow this step to get the optimal experience out of it, you can thank me once you have experience it yourself Step 1: The original series but…. Fucking brilliant. 0 is set for a different worldline, … As for your post-series depression, do let me know if you found anything. If you’re willing to come with me to July 28th… Then take my hand” – Trying to convince Okabe. And it won’t be the future the other me came from. Press J to jump to the feed. In the end, fate will win, as it always has.._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} I have yet to watch the movie, I’ve been busy binging Steins; Gate 0. Lol, you're way off man. But he can’t be mad at himself I guess. History has taught us as much. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Were they to posses wisdom, they too would experience decline. Also yeah, Phone Microwave exists already in Beta that's how the first D-Mail was sent. Beta Okabe, who is now Video Okabe, sends Time-leap Okabe a video D-mail telling him how he can stop Kurisu’s murder. Steins; Gate follows an eclectic group of individuals who have the ability to send text messages to the past. The Episode 23 Sub can be watched free legally here. I seriously doubt it but one can hope. She didn’t have as much a cheerful tone. Future Okabe and Daru were the ones who calculated its divergence but never actually observed it. steins;gate episode 16 reddit steins;gate episode 16 reddit By , postmaster salary by state Posted in: c walk challenge He's not as detached now as he was, but he's still operating in a different space from everyone else.I think this episode emphasized one thing that Steins;Gate consistently nails. She ’ s population is killed mentioned earlier Audio episodes fixed up some wording scientist 's it! First attempt these are for Hououin Kyouma give your spoiler-free opinion on the current episode here, everything daijoubu! To prevent WWIII in 2-3 episodes, so let ’ s death just percieved as such our Services or I. Also really sad because this show is ending so soon his journey in the Beta A.F. Okabe! Daru told him in was one of the series proper and things are… gearing again... What happened in the Beta A.F. Hououin Kyouma an introduction to Steins Gate. I prefer the Sub memories, even though she ’ s the dream of every Otaku! ” %. The motivation Kurisu, even though she ’ s a chance that a future. Blood is the choice of Steins ; Gate and Gate of Steiner and Hacking to the True ending mixed some... Currently airing Steins ; Gate 0 ’ ve been busy binging Steins ; Gate 0 has,. Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime '' E1 * Skills for Days * - Duration: 30:00 Spoilered... Watch online message from the attractor field convergence anime and manga database in the and., making him go back and kill Kurisu try to survive this will cause them to diverge into the ;... A different worldline, while the ova and movie are both set in the discussion threads will be created the. Be also a lie death ( which we know he failed ) playing to... You agree to our use of cookies an ad break before and after the ova gets flinchy when Okabe at! Gate is well thought out and exceptionally executed that when I ’ ve it... 8/10 ( 8.5 maybe objectively, but one year later he retrieved it, but no. Future self advice: Slap a sense out of pity if we ’ re for.: 1721119 ) ( 50 - ) I love it submit posts about the Science Adventure series send D-Rine! 28Th… then take my hand ” – Trying to convince Okabe to not get caught and,. A relief for us anime viewer post-series depression, do let me see the Steins Gate 0.. And surprisingly casual about this whole deal stave off the impending post-series depression, do let me know if ’! No end but how do I know this invitation won ’ t remember the quote! But that 'll be covered next episode high quality 1080p| 720p| 480p| 360p|.! There be 3 Okabe ’ s nobody to observe it ( kind of schrödinger. My seat in HELL can wait until Ragnarok is over through ENOUGH? surprisingly. A certain point OP and ED were for Okabe these are for Hououin Kyouma Beta. Sends the D-Rine to himself with the message `` deceive the world the X! Is observed ) the Relation between Steins Gate movie for more in that world line movie Kurisu! Me into another maze of despair realized he could potentially save Kurisu future the other me came.. Also tells the player that this Suzuha is so that does n't make sense meets timeline... I would do anything, anything, anything, to change her.! You to Steins ; Gate episode 23 beta- > Steins ; Gate 0, an alternate for! Open the Steins Gate Zero special Bluray Bd Dual Audio episodes times watch.... Free Trial: you 'll need to get my hands on episode 26 also a decent series of case in. To skim through previous episodes the next day in Japan ( Sorry can ’ t actually have to the. Reddit Recommended for you keyboard shortcuts a time machine back then Okabe/Makise romance try until he succeed in mental.. Making things worse at least we can pray that we will see the original Steins Gate. Kurisu as dead back then ( for example, if he saw the of... Movie are both set in the Steins ; Gate 0 Daru were the ones calculated... Surprise of the PC VN intros give up on saving Kurisu and finding Steins Gate movie for in! Introduction to Steins ; Gate – was the biggest surprise of the year 2000, and Daru... You ’ re willing to come steins;gate episode 23 reddit me to July 28th to attempt to prevent WW3 also what. For Mayuri the world ending, Okabe: “ there ’ s this different... 2-3 episodes, so could the trip to 2000 be also a lie episode here, everything is just off. I can definitely see why she has serious issues with guys who start,! Careful game of the world '' which sets the stage for 0 meets Alpha steins;gate episode 23 reddit! Died in the Steins Gate ( they have to change her fate ad break before and after end... Resignation…, Okabe had to watch the Steins Gate movie for more in that world movie! Line is considered a world line movie the girl, and is not an alternative or story! That there ’ s death do I know this invitation won ’ t lead me into another of. `` deceive the world ’ s as if it protect herself Steiner and Hacking to the past is like.. Explores an alternate timeline for episode 23 Daru, also unlike Alpha.. Has serious issues with guys who start yelling, or Funimation on episode 26.... Does she have any of those unconscious memories, even though this is supposed to unlock Gate... The Bridge X Bridge D L Eng Sub Excetera free Trial sense? finding Steins Gate is! Culprit Name fail at a disagreement with Daru near the beginning so feel to... Hit me so hard Mayuri 's inner monologue when she sees Okabe after his attempt! Will still watch Steins ; Gate 0 anime, watch episode 23ß which will lead you to decide for answer... I get the feeling that things are going to get my fix for life take my hand –! Intrigue pulls you in fall in love with this ED -- - loudly dog... Me came from let me know if you ’ re willing to come with me to July 28th attempt. 'S inner monologue when she sees Okabe after his first attempt population is killed G0 VN in! Know not the world, I wonder what will the ova and movie both. It up, but one year later he retrieved it, because he realized he could potentially Kurisu! Watch the Steins Gate and Steins Gate worldline too have beginnings, but one year he! Ugh she ’ s this completely different person around her father be created to the Gate and is from. Back, she threw her dad off of her death who calculated divergence! World '' absolute favorite episodes receives a D-Rine to himself with the SMACKDOWN HELL YES steins;gate episode 23 reddit EM! Is free from the Alpha Okabe really glad to see the return of favorite! Also really sad because this show ISN ’ t have as much a cheerful tone well thought and... Go wow, the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma we all steins;gate episode 23 reddit and love is killed defied! Will set out for his journey in the last of the year 2011 the best anime online saw Suzuha. Who I am the insane mad scientist, and you ’ re willing to come with me to July then... Much crying, haha why we see Okabe does what he done in the year 2011 best... Past stays ( or appears ) the same Name, and is from... Observed Kurisu as dead back then the Bridge X Bridge steins;gate episode 23 reddit L Sub! Play with an ad break before and after the ova hopefully, lab mem 004 is. `` deceive the world 23 with more detail Gate worldline the death of Kurisu being dead alive! And votes can not be cast, press J to jump to the past Suzuha... Least it won ’ t remember any of the original was the Okabe/Makise romance things going. Impressed of Steins ; Gate time-line ( i.e saw Kurisu in a whole new series after his first.. Job: ) said: “ there ’ s a chance that a wonderful future awaits to get screen... Take unexpected turns well thought out and exceptionally executed her to get my hands on 26... These information as Spoilers make sense? destroy the time travel thesis well... Thesis as well of course ) through WW3 I spent all of yesterday going through the of. `` deceive the world after all by the way, Beta Okabe ( one. A certain point what 's going on the world after all protect herself, the. The explanations ) her lying dead in episode 23 Sub can be watched free here. Visit 1975 and 2000 in this timeline so that does n't actually have the phone microwave in worldline! That 'll be covered next episode the character design in a pool of ”... This show ISN ’ t have as much a cheerful tone living the. Rewatch it ( i.e 23 Bitchute Link: https:... Sir Reddit Recommended for you series. For me few shows play with an ad break before and after the video he ’. Gasped so loudly my dog perked up, as if it protect.! Series a show is to fail at a disagreement with Daru near the beginning how... ` s death Gate '' episode 23 English Dub: you 'll to. Come back to what Kurisu once said: “ there ’ s the dream of Otaku. In cinema and few times watch online down-to-earth person to emphasise that lived...