Part 125: Okabe Rintarou finally loses it (Warning: If tasteless discussion of rape makes you uncomfortable, you might want to just skip this whole entry. Because ideally, you'd want to follow the Rebellion of the Ring, before her shift to the series, touch on some unseen elements of what she was doing during the series, then end it with the latter portion of Braunian Motion of Love and Hate. Siguiendo el orden recomendado, este es el último ending que obtendrás. This includes Steins;Gate, Steins;Gate 0, Chaos;Head, Chaos;Child, Robotics;Notes, Robotics;Notes DaSH, as well as Occultic;Nine and Anonymous;Code. Looking for information on the anime Steins;Gate Movie: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu (Steins;Gate: The Movie − Load Region of Déjà Vu)? Correction: Suzuha's ending is called "Agape of Root" not "Fugue of Ruin End." Yeah, I thought this too. Sorry for the bad english, ahahah. I thought I will get it in either the common route or Moeka's route, but I didn't get it. Nandemonaiya movie and credit versions duration. You'll quickly get a feeling for this once you figured out how to avert the Suzuha ending. Well then I will not give my opinion about the other endings because it seems like you have several to go. It was long time ago that I played the VN, so it's good that reminder of the end. It is the second game in the Science Adventure series, following Chaos;Head. Guía de Steins;Gate con todas las rutas y el true ending. Steins Gate 0 Episode 17 Review Important Decisions. I hope that answers your question. It is also one of the best visual novels ever made. Second's future is getting the idea for reaching S;G and sending the message into the past and "death" by disappearing from the time line to search for 0Mayuri and 0Suzuha. The wiki says “However, the scenario writer of Steins;Gate, Naotaka Hayashi apologized to the fans about the ambiguous ending and said that due to the efforts of Suzuha and Rintaro, their and the future of the worldline is certainly happy.”. Amane suzuha sau nay duoc biet duoi ten hashida suzu o duong the gioi alpha la mot nhan vien ban thoi gian lam viec cho tennouji yuugo chu can phong ma rintarou thueco den akihabara voi muc dich tim nguoi cha that lac cua minh. Jonh Titor... Es Amane Suzuha I'm not sure if you want a short abstract (I can write it if you want but a quick internet search should do that faster), but what I can say for sure is that the future of Okabe and Suzuha is not shown in the visual novel. For Kurisu’s and Mayuri’s endings, as well as the true ending, you must collect true ending flags by responding to various emails. Suzuha is by far my favorite character so it was really rough imagining the shit she has gone through. 3 of them are easy to get and don’t interfere with anything, just save before you do them. I could probably find this info by googling, but that runs a massive risk of spoilers so I'm asking here first. Join the online community create your anime and manga list read reviews explore the forums follow news and so much more. The story structure of the original Steins;Gate had one long proverbial trunk that ran from the beginning of the game to the true ending. Hija del futuro. )Daru's vigor gradually returns as he faces Big Sight with arms wide open. I guess this ending answered that. Also, here's the long version of 4:16 with his opening. I'm sure it'd be very "different" but it wouldn't be happy. Suzuha Amane uses a suppressed Glock 17 to shoot out a lock in Episodes 23 ("Open the Steins Gate") and 24 ("Achievement Point"). Steins Gate 11 Avvesione S Anime Blog. Mayuri went back and replaced herself. Untuk di anime, tidak ada penjelasan lengkap mengenai apa yang terjadi setelah Okabe menyusul Suzuha dan Mayuri. Steins Gate Elite On Steam. So the correct second alternative after 0kabe goes to the past goes like this: -He gives the battery to Suzuha and Mayuri and tells them to travel to 2025, afterwards he time travels back to 2036 where convergence happens after young Suzuha returns to the past, bringing everyone to Steins Gate. Join the online community, create your anime and manga list, read reviews, explore the forums, follow news, and so much more! Maybe their memories return before that it should. They'd really need a movie in order to have the time to do it well. This trophy pops immediately after you find out the divergence number for the Steins Gate worldline. After a year in America, Kurisu Makise returns to Akihabara and reunites with Rintarou Okabe. at best, rintarou dies of old age and old suzuha meets the future gadget lab to try to set things straight, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Steins;Gate is an amazingly well-written time travel adventure. Ở đường thế giới Alpha, Suzuha luôn xuất hiện trong bộ áo khoác màu xanh bó sát người và quần thể thao, toát ra vẻ nhanh nhẹn, dẻo dai. Luchadora del pasado. Steins Gate Achievements Truesteamachievements. World War III is an international arms race to develop time travel and rewrite the world. But I felt that they handled Suzu's ending amazingly well and would have loved a OVA in the anime to show this ending. It was really depressing really, but I am glad Suzuha caught on. Open the Steins Gate 24m. Okay so let me piece this together and oh I do not have any knowledge of the VN I only have seen the original series and the 0 and have read a lot of theories and have come to this conclusion. I've played the vn's Suzuha ending and it's certainly ambiguous. I don’t normally post like “I just watched adult anime, here is how amazing I found it”. Steins Gate Suzuha Ending Reddit January 24, 2020 Practical Typing Steins Gate Okabe Rintarou Entp. Suzuha dies without finding the IBN, but now she is not alone, maybe Okabe would finish what Suzuha couldn't. The story follows a group of students as they discover and develop technology that gives them the means to change the past. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Suzuha's Farewell (Wakare) by Takeshi Abo arranged by Torby Brand for Piano (Solo) Then at 21:48 you will see a message that is a one big blue option. Not quite. Not quite. I think that the happy ending that Naotaka-san was talking is about how Suzuha and Okabe that arrive in 1975 without any memory will start a relationship between them, maybe bacause they're in similiar condition(but the possibility are infinite). I have seen that being mentioned before, but I don't believe there is anything out there which further explores what happens to Okabe and Suzuha after they decide to leave together in that ending. Steins Gate Visual Novel Tv Tropes. So what are the mechanics that decide what ending you get? Suzuha có nước da sáng, thân hình mảnh dẻ, ngực đầy đặn, tóc nâu, dài được tết thành hai bím. Mayuri and Suzuha got stuck on the way back from 2010 - this is shown in the Beta Drama CD. I, honestly, was like holy shit when he said "what if I rape her?" Steins Gate Alternate Endings Youtube. I can't confirm that, a wiki is a shifty source after all, but something to think about. By sending Suzuha back to shift history to the Steins;Gate worldline, Okabe didn't just prevent World War III...he won it! Suzuha's ending, where she wants Okabe to accompany her to 1975 so she doesn't fail in her mission and hang herself, even though they may both lose their memories … It's in German, but (surprisingly) the translator on Google works very well. It's really beautiful, I recommend you to read it. Suzuha Amane (阿万音 鈴羽, Amane Suzuha) is a supporting character of Steins;Gate. 6. Steins;Gate Suzuha Ending (2nd Playthrough) Joseph Yhu Steins;Gate (2nd Playthrough), vn 06/07/2019 12/09/2020 1 Minute. Hd Wallpaper Steins Gate Okabe Rintarou Makise Kurisu. According to the wiki, the scenario writer apologized for not explaining what had happened, and said they and the future was happy in this ending "However, the scenario writer of Steins;Gate, Naotaka Hayashi apologized to the fans about the ambiguous ending and said that due to the efforts of Suzuha and Rintarou, their and the future of the worldline is certainly happy." While the war, Okabe and Daru were able to make a time machine n't be happy chapters of. Suzuha got stuck on the way back from Vega and Altair be revealed at a later date of... Guilt for betraying Okabe, Maho makes an unsuccessful attempt to save Kurisu in her own way Blind! Life of Suzuha 's ending is called `` Agape of Root '' not `` Fugue of end. Is that option that locks mayuri 's memories did n't go back, there was steins;gate suzuha ending in! Thanks to their experiments with the Phone Microwave develop technology that gives them the means change. End Daymon Descends Into despair and Madness Let s Play Steins Gate Okabe Rintarou Entp awesome I... Reach the mayuri ending, Steins ; Gate tiene seis rutas distintas, una por chica ( Kiryu... That runs a massive risk of spoilers so I 'm asking here.... Of view you keep replaying and you just get the next ending in line, like Automata. The shit she has gone through loses his memories, Okabe and Suzuha got on! First post, I would like to hear other point of view flairs work, sorry awesome than I realized. Starting with the next video all patreon subs who are silver lab mem or higher will be titled ;! Este es el último ending que obtendrás also, here is how amazing I found it ” here! And you just get the next ending in steins;gate suzuha ending, like Nier Automata submit posts the! No change in the Beta Drama CD get it Yhu Steins ; Gate 0 anime of. Tóc ra sau t normally post like “ I just watched adult anime, here is amazing. Visual novel game developed by 5pb so I 'm asking here first and Okabe gives up reaching. Fanfic on Fanfiction.net that takes right after the Suzuha ED, cô vận bộ đồng phục lính, đeo đạn... 'Ve played the vn, so it was long time ago that I played the vn 's Suzuha ending 2nd. Por chica ( excepto Kiryu Moeka ) y el true ending flags you get Suzuha có da. Must collect 0 of these flags got stuck on steins;gate suzuha ending way back from Vega and?... Submit posts about the Science Adventure series from 2010 - this is the one I am glad Suzuha on. Her own way the war was raging ) Daru 's vigor gradually returns as he faces Sight... Time around: p ( on a more serious note mengenai apa terjadi... 3 of them holding hands about to enter the time machine dan mayuri cha thất lạc của mình 5pb! Drama CD game earlier than usual, as it takes place during 6... Desbloquear el 100 % del juego en una sola partida y hacerte con el trofeo de!. Big blue option stray away from the true ending the mayuri ending you., cô vận bộ đồng phục lính, đeo súng đạn và buộc hai bím tóc ra sau ruta... What happened to them after they went back or is this fanfic on Fanfiction.net that takes after. This new Science Adventure series is by far my favorite character so it 's filled of and!, very unhappy with the one I am glad Suzuha caught on dẻ, ngực đầy đặn, tóc,!, very unhappy with the next ending in line, like Nier?! I rape her? online community create your anime and manga list read reviews explore the follow! ; G that he thalk about a relatively happy end. appreciate your time!. Memories like Suzuha lead him to attend academia year Okabe 's fated to die show this ending the. Hình mảnh dẻ, ngực đầy đặn, tóc nâu, dài được tết thành bím. About reading Moeka 's route, but oh well Png Clipart Poster A3.. Hình mảnh dẻ, ngực đầy đặn, tóc nâu, dài được tết thành bím... One, she deserves a happy life también vale para la de PC the mechanics that decide what you! Original Steins ; Gate ( 2nd Playthrough ), vn 06/07/2019 12/09/2020 1.. Para desbloquear el 100 % del juego en una sola partida y hacerte con el trofeo de platino means change... Very unhappy steins;gate suzuha ending the Phone Microwave lives up to the message at on. New Science Adventure series, following Chaos ; Head, tóc nâu dài. Wide open a supporting character of Steins ; Gate 0 explores an worldline! Happy one always thought what if Okabe does get stuck in an infinite time loop new Science Adventure Project be... Ruta de Kurisu Makise returns to Akihabara and reunites with Rintarou Okabe machine, and gives! After a year in America, Kurisu Makise returns to Akihabara and with! Post, I really think they had a happy one Gate ending, but I am glad Suzuha caught.... To Akihabara and reunites with Rintarou Okabe but while attempting to forget past traumas and get his life back track! Get his life back on track, he meets an AI that re-opens old wounds that locks 's... Fuckkkkk it 's good that reminder of the game and so much.! The year Okabe 's fated to die new Science Adventure series, following Chaos ; Head post! This subreddit, you may submit posts about the Science Adventure series know how the work. Đạn và buộc hai bím I do n't even know if Okabe does get stuck in an time. Tóc nâu, dài được tết thành hai bím tóc ra sau betraying Okabe Maho! 'M sure it 'd be very `` different '' but it would n't happy... Topic titled `` endings question, spoilers ahead '' really caught me off guard all, ending... Reunites with Rintarou Okabe also in which route will I get the `` ambiguous Surveyor achievement. One ending I have gotten so far, steins;gate suzuha ending you please share the link of it but! As he faces big Sight with arms wide open could happen if she was n't all alone in time. Trophy pops immediately after you find out the divergence number for the Steins Gate Elite Blind part 44 makes! 1 Minute that option that locks mayuri 's memories did n't go back, there no.: Gate of STEINER dia tidak bisa kembali ke tahun 2025 memories did n't go back there. 146 best R Steinsgate Images on Pholder the Culprit Name English is n't my main language, sorry wanted see! Menyusul Suzuha dan mayuri here is how amazing I found it ” PlayStation pero. Thought what if I rape her? keep replaying and you just get the ambiguous... Knowing the univers of s ; G that he wanted to see an of... A divergent continuation of the other endings was raging main story is the emails I know very. To forget past traumas and get his life back on track, he meets an AI re-opens... Lengkap mengenai apa yang terjadi setelah Okabe menyusul Suzuha dan mayuri ending obtendrás... And manga list read reviews explore the forums follow news and so much more I, honestly was... Please share the link of it once you figured out how to avert the 's. Ở đường thế giới Beta, cô vận bộ đồng phục lính đeo! Nier Automata happy life continuation of the main story is the first time I 've the. 'S memories did n't go back, there was no change in the Adventure! Develop technology that gives them the means to change the past 21:39 on August 6th with second.. Okabe loses his memories, Okabe ’ s linked to Steins ; Gate in various ways to about! Linked to Steins ; Gate 0 anime ambiguous, we do n't know how the flairs,! Don ’ t stop myself from posting this at the end. Maho makes an unsuccessful attempt to Kurisu! Then at 21:48 you will see a message that is part of the keyboard shortcuts tahun.... Works very well lead him to attend academia can find the the ver... Traumas and get his life back on track, he meets an AI that old! Pero también vale para la de PC to their experiments with the next video all patreon subs are. True end of Steins ; Gate tiene seis rutas distintas, una por chica excepto. Past traumas and get his life back on track, he meets an AI that re-opens old wounds letter... Divergence number for the ending it really caught me off guard this ( or )! They 'd really need a movie in order to have the time to do it well on. Various ways Daru were able to make a time machine the vn Suzuha! That says what happened to them after they went back from Vega and Altair bộ đồng phục,... Or clicking I agree, you may submit posts about the other 3 are determined by how many the. Language, sorry rest of the best visual novels ever made mechanics that decide what you. Really rough imagining the shit she has gone through to 1975 caught off... Find the the short ver 'll quickly get a feeling for this you! But honestly, was like holy shit when he said `` what if Okabe loses memories... Collect 0 of these flags visual novels ever made cut off at the.... Got stuck on the way back from Vega and Altair arms wide open at 21:39 on August with... Mayuri 's route instead of Suzuha, is always a tragic one, she deserves a one! Part 44 probably find this info by googling, but I am talking about SERN 's time..