View deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore (SG Clean), including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Response from Managing Director, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. Lady in Red, Fariha, made sure that the check in was fast as I had two kids with us. The hotel staffs were all extremely helpful and polite. The 157 rooms and suites of the ultra-luxury hotel feature contemporary interior design and state-of-the-art technology. Now £178 on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. Which room amenities are available at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. The Capitol Kempinski Singapore hotel review: Melds old and new in superb style Julietta Jameson For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapour dès 226€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 273 avis de voyageurs, 444 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, classé n°16 sur 365 hôtels à Singapour et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Warm regards, Managing Director, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Staff in Kempinski are always warm and friendly. In fact, you can even book your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind with the additional charge of SGD 150. The easy access from the hotel to shopping malls, MRT, Orchard Road, Civic District, MBS area, Padang, museums, Duck Tour/Big Bus tour stops etc (some of the paths are underground, so even though it was raining, we could get to the MRT and around without much trouble) was icing on the cake. See 274 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 366 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, 15 Stamford Road, 178906, Singapore Singapore +65 6368 8888 The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER Thank you to Lenten and all its staff of the Capitol Kempinski Hotel. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. See 259 traveler reviews, 425 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #22 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. All in all, a stay I would happily repeat! (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶1̶8̶5̶) RM 1,112 for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. It was an unforgettable experience as we were upgraded to the fabulous Stamford Suite (more than 2 tier upgrades accorded by the GHA Black status), with early check-in and late checkout (even with the high occupancy rate in Dec) all thanks to the kind arrangements by Stella (Lady in Red) and Duty Manager (Shawn). (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶2̶3̶9̶) RM 1,113 for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Capitol Kempinski, quite simply, has the best hotel breakfast in all of Singapore (better than Raffles, even). The suite was huge and came with sliding doors to spare the living room and sleeping area. Does The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore have an airport shuttle? Which room amenities are available at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Everything from the start to the end was amazing! Will definitely be back next time if I have the opportunity to do so! The bed was so comfortable! Blending beautifully conserved architecture with modern touches, this exclusive retreat promises luxury at its finest. I have previous staycation experience staying in other 5-star hotels previously such as Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Carlton, but i never have this human touch experience that warms my heart. Nearby attractions include National Museum of Singapore (0.4 km), National Gallery Singapore (0.5 km), and Peranakan Museum (0.2 km). What are some of the property amenities at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶2̶4̶2̶) RM 875 for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. Now £204 on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. Prices are calculated as of 30/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 13/12/2020. (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶2̶3̶9̶) RM 1,113 for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. throughout she was warm and cheerful even though I took up some time in deciding what to have for. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore (SG Clean) is rated "Superb" by our guests. Réserver The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapour sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 255 avis de voyageurs, 422 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, classé n°25 sur 365 hôtels à Singapour et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. The only point which can be improved is the breakfast offering as I requested for a melted cheese and ham sandwich (even though it was mentioned on the menu one could request for something not on the menu) and was told by the staff initially it would take a long time and then was told the chef could not do it as they did not have the ingredients. See 273 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #18 of 365 hotels in Singapore … more. There was also a beautiful birthday cake slice and handwritten card written by the staff which was very sweet. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We had lunch and dinner at the burger place and Thai restaurant at Capitol too and the food was so good too! Is parking available at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Also the breakfast was so yummy! It was our pleasure to have you and your family as our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel. (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶2̶4̶2̶) RM 875 for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. The only point which can be improved is the breakfast offering as I requested for a melted cheese and ham sandwich (even though it was mentioned on the menu one could request for something not on the menu) and was told by the staff initially it would take a long time and then was told the chef could not do it as they did not have the ingredients. Is The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore located near the city centre? What are some restaurants close to The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Keep it up Kempinki Capitol! Located downtown in the charming civic and cultural district, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House unveil as The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. You haven’t experienced the full luxury of The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore until you have dined at our signature restaurant, 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung. The iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House have been masterfully restored by Pritzker Prize laureate Richard Meier to house The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. It is also in close proximity to Singapore’s top attractions such as Marina Bay Sands… Does The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore offer any business services? The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: See 249 traveller reviews, 412 user photos and best deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #25 of 363 Singapore hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Room service - Thoughtful in providing the required items to make the in-room dining service prefect, and explained the use of the items. Own or manage this property? we decided to have either some alcohol or cocktail to go with. See 280 traveler reviews, 444 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #15 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The bed was so comfortable! Had the usual in-room dining and also breakfast served in room due to safe management measures. On the 2nd day of my stay(1 day before my birthday), early morning we have our breakfast, although its ala carte style, the taste of the food was as good as buffet style although this period of the pandemic (Covid 19). A thoroughly enjoyable stay!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See 268 traveller reviews, 436 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #18 of 362 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 277 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 364 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 … Check in was done in-room (took less than 30mins). She even patiently explains how did this Tea history get its name about. Which popular attractions are close to The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? After checking into my room, I headed for the gym and pool after that. Are there opportunities to exercise at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Now £204 on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. Attendant came to. Today, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel has a pride of place in the integrated lifestyle complex, which boasts Arcade @ The Capitol Kempinski, Eden Residences Capitol, the legendary Capitol Theatre, and retail mall, Capitol Singapore. (which shows that she knows her job very well). more. Good things come to those who wait. It makes us feel very welcome. Now $275 (Was $̶5̶9̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore is easy to access from the airport. There was also a beautiful birthday cake slice and handwritten card written by the staff which was very sweet. and the kid-sized bedroom slippers (so cute!). Thank you for a very memorable stay!! The discovery continues with unparalleled shopping and dining experiences within footsteps, and the direct access to the legendary Capitol Theatre, for hosting celebratory galas and extraordinary gatherings. Does The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore have an airport shuttle? Also did not get the chance to try the honey from the Wagon Trolley (the staff looked a little overwhelmed and busy).Overall the stay was a great one and would recommend it especially for those with GHA status. Conveniently located restaurants include Entre-Nous creperie, Fu Lin Men Chinese Restaurant (SRC), and Tablescape Restaurant & Bar. See 272 Hotel Reviews, 439 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #18 of 365 hotels in Singapore … A thoroughly enjoyable stay!! Will definitely be back next time if I have the opportunity to do so! Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. and the kid-sized bedroom slippers (so cute!). Dear BeachSunSpa, It delights us greatly to receive the review you have written! It would be memorable in my whole life. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre during their stay. The Stamford Suite is gorgeous. The Family Glampkation package was totally worth it, in our opinion, and especially during these times. we decided to have either some alcohol or cocktail to go with. The max group size is 5 for a single slot, so for our family of 4, we had the small pool to ourselves. After cooling off my body,I went over into the pool. Prices are calculated as of 12/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 25/10/2020. check on my family if we were okay and provided floats and mini water guns for my kids to play even when we did not ask for them. I was in a dilemma of what drinks should I go for before getting into my room. What food & drink options are available at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? One of the pools in the penthouse, we had a fantastic view of the bay area while splashing around. One of the pools in the penthouse, we had a fantastic view of the bay area while splashing around. ), the buggy driver (the hotel's buggy is beautiful), the lady who brought us to the pool at Eden Residences (sorry we didn't get your name! Had the usual in-room dining and also breakfast served in room due to safe management measures. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Located downtown in the charming civic and cultural district, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House unveil as The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. So it was no small relief when in October 2018, the doors finally swung open and the Kempinski Group (brought in earlier that year as the new operators) made the Capitol Kempinski Singapore their third hotel in South East Asia after Bangkok and Jakarta.I had no plans to review this property at first. And I can't go without mentioning the outstanding welcome snack/fruit layout...probably the first time we've seen cookies, sweets, glass bottles of delicious flavoured milk, nuts, preserved fruits and pineapple tarts, in addition to the fruit basket (and probably one of the first times we enjoyed the sweet fruits so much we nearly finished all of them). The suite was huge and came with sliding doors to spare the living room and sleeping area. What food & drink options are available at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. Lady in Red, Fariha, made sure that the check in was fast as I had two kids with us. Raffles City is minutes away. There are more places to choose from in the Singapore area. From check-in, room service to pool attendant, all of them is ever friendly and anticipated to the needs of guests' request. The room was cozy and the washroom was huge! Pool - Was finally open for guests use. (R̶M̶ ̶1̶,̶3̶7̶4̶) RM 1,108 for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. I am especially grateful for your praise about our Family "Glampkation" package and the service we provide. Are any cleaning services offered at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapour dès 204€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 250 avis de voyageurs, 412 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, classé n°25 sur 363 hôtels à Singapour et noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Our first time at the Capitol Kempinski, and we're very impressed with the service, and all the thought and attention to detail. Response from Managing Director, General Manager at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. She also helped to check and got back on my enquires as promised. It would be memorable in my whole life. What are some of the property amenities at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore? After a much-delayed opening, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore finally unlocked its doors to its first guests on October 1, 2018. of the restaurants at the hotel. Room - Grand Deluxe Room, overlooking the plaza was excellent, its layout was as such that the toilet were huge. Réserver The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapour sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 271 avis de voyageurs, 438 photos, et les meilleures offres pour The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, classé n°18 sur 365 hôtels à Singapour et noté 4.5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. The discovery continues with unparalleled shopping and dining experiences within footsteps, and the direct access to the legendary Capitol Theatre, for hosting celebratory galas and extraordinary gatherings. Now $293 (Was $̶4̶3̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. The check in process was fast. Check in was done in-room (took less than 30mins). It is no wonder that this 155-room hotel residing within the very walls of the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House is one of the most sought after staycation spots in Singapore. Its aesthetic pairs … The Family Glampkation package should be a staple for this hotel, in my opinion - it may be one of the more generous family-friendly packages I've seen. The easy access from the hotel to shopping malls, MRT, Orchard Road, Civic District, MBS area, Padang, museums, Duck Tour/Big Bus tour stops etc (some of the paths are underground, so even though it was raining, we could get to the MRT and around without much trouble) was icing on the cake. Located downtown in the charming civic and cultural district, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House unveil as The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. There are more places to choose from in the Singapore area. After bathing , my friends decided to head to the bar counter, there we order some bar snacks, one of the staff inside bar counter explain how each type of the bar snacks, how they made it. Canadian chef Alvin Leung, known as the Demon Chef, is not your typical Michelin-starred chef. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. We had lunch and dinner at the burger place and Thai restaurant at Capitol too and the food was so good too! Our team will continue to strive to create memorable experiences for our guests! The hotel staffs were all extremely helpful and polite. Nearby attractions include National Museum of Singapore (0.2 miles), National Gallery Singapore (0.3 miles), and Peranakan Museum (0.1 miles). See 273 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #18 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 259 traveller reviews, 425 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #22 of 365 hotels in Singapore … Our first time at the Capitol Kempinski, and we're very impressed with the service, and all the thought and attention to detail. The activities in the tote bag were welcome when it rained (the kids loved the Super Dough, especially), and the unlimited ice cream!! drinks by the poolside. ), the breakfast service staff, and everyone we met in between. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 280 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #15 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 … See 279 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #15 of 365 hotels in Singapore … The service provided during our stay was impeccable and we had a really enjoyable stay in the comfortable and cosy suite. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 274 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 … See 250 traveller reviews, 412 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #25 of 363 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. After consuming our food and drinks, we were about to leave the bar, where we were greeted by other staff who didn't even serve us at all. The only downside the lack of a view from the hotel, and occasional vibration from all the construction nearby, but given the heritage status and history of the building, totally understandable! It is no wonder that this 155-room hotel residing within the very walls of the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House is one of the most sought after staycation spots in Singapore. service was also excellent. Our stay also came with additional $38 dining credits and on top of that, we got a $20 dining voucher (as we booked directly via the website) which could be used at any. Thank you to Lenten and all its staff of the Capitol Kempinski Hotel. Book The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore on Tripadvisor: See 248 traveller reviews, 412 photos, and cheap rates for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #26 of 363 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 268 Hotel Reviews, 436 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #17 of 362 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 … Book The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore on Tripadvisor: See 277 traveller reviews, 444 photos, and cheap rates for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 364 hotels in Singapore … We really appreciate the thoughtfulness of the hotel about their pool arrangements - although the hotel's pool was closed, the hotel has very kindly made one of the pools at their Eden Residences accessible to hotel guests for a 1.5 hr slot (can book more than 1 slot for the stay). See 273 traveler reviews, 444 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #18 of 365 hotels in Singapore … The Family Glampkation package should be a staple for this hotel, in my opinion - it may be one of the more generous family-friendly packages I've seen. I replied I would prefer it to have it by the poolside. The room was quiet and we can't even hear the cars because apparently the windows are all three layers! Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore Rooms, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Singapore, Hotels near CYC Made To Measure: Best Tailor in Singapore, Hotels near Tokyo Gallery By Musee Collection. Book The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore on Tripadvisor: See 274 traveller reviews, 444 photos, and cheap rates for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 366 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The F&B staff namely: Alley was the ones who serve me. Dear BeachSunSpa, It delights us greatly to receive the review you have written! We can't wait to go back there for our next staycation!! After a much-delayed opening, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore finally unlocked its doors to its first guests on October 1, 2018.. Good things come to those who wait. Upon looking at the menu, I was looking at this Margarita drink, the staff explain the differences, between a PUB make Margarita drink and hotel serve Margarita. Room service - Thoughtful in providing the required items to make the in-room dining service prefect, and explained the use of the items. Upon looking at the menu, I was looking at this Margarita drink, the staff explain the differences, between a PUB make Margarita drink and hotel serve Margarita. The service provided during our stay was impeccable and we had a really enjoyable stay in the comfortable and cosy suite. Located in the heart of Singapore’s civic and cultural district, the island city’s famed shopping street… Hotel may experience vibration from construction nearby. The room was cozy and the washroom was huge! Room - Grand Deluxe Room, overlooking the plaza was excellent, its layout was as such that the toilet were huge. Photo: Scott A. Woodward Interior design is the last project of the late, great Jaya Ibrahim and it manages to be bijou but grand, opulent but understated. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore Features, 15 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178906 Singapore, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I booked a recent stay at Capitol Kempinski for a staycation with friend to celebrate her birthday. Also did not get the chance to try the honey from the Wagon Trolley (the staff looked a little overwhelmed and busy).Overall the stay was a great one and would recommend it especially for those with GHA status. See 259 traveller reviews, 425 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #22 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I am especially grateful for your praise about our Family "Glampkation" package and the service we provide. The max group size is 5 for a single slot, so for our family of 4, we had the small pool to ourselves. Yes, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore offers an airport shuttle for guests. See 266 traveller reviews, 434 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #20 of 363 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 274 Hotel Reviews, 444 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 … Now £203 on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. while I was still relaxing in the pool just less than 5mins, it started to drizzle, Angel was seen walking towards me without carrying any form of shade (no umbrella to protect from rain), she just uses her bare hand to cover her head, and to inform me that Heineken has just run out of stock, and provide me with another alternative such as another type of beer. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Attendant came to. Now HK$2,108 (Was H̶K̶$̶2̶,̶8̶2̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. See 271 traveler reviews, 438 candid photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #17 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The attention to detail in the decoration of the tent (fairy lights outside and inside the tent, the fairy light lamps, flags, soft toys, soft mattress and quilt, absolutely snuggly and very attractive sleeping bags, cushions and even the bolster that was very useful for separating our kids from kicking each other at night) was outstanding! I also enjoyed using the modern treadmill at the hotel gym (which overlooked the pool area) and the saltwater pool though a little small was adequate for a quick swim. Pool - Was finally open for guests use. Prices are calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 01/11/2020. See 272 Hotel Reviews, 439 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #18 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Does The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore offer any business services? Now £202 on Tripadvisor: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore. From check-in, room service to pool attendant, all of them is ever friendly and anticipated to the needs of guests' request. Whenever you walk passed them, they would smile at you. Read The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore review on Telegraph Travel. She even patiently explains how did this Tea history get its name about. Please see our partners for more details. The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore The Bar at 15 Stamford Singapore is not only known for its rich food culture but also has one of the most exciting bar scenes worldwide. ), the breakfast service staff, and everyone we met in between. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Book The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore on Tripadvisor: See 277 traveller reviews, 444 photos, and cheap rates for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #15 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property? Seeing that it is drizzling, I quickly reply to her that I would take up Tiger Beer and instead of serving by the poolside ,I would change it to my room. Book The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore on Tripadvisor: See 277 traveller reviews, 444 photos, and cheap rates for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #16 of 364 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Luxury-minded guests enjoy the breakfast. We really appreciate the thoughtfulness of the hotel about their pool arrangements - although the hotel's pool was closed, the hotel has very kindly made one of the pools at their Eden Residences accessible to hotel guests for a 1.5 hr slot (can book more than 1 slot for the stay). The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore: 259 Hotel Reviews, 425 traveller photos, and great deals for The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, ranked #21 of 365 hotels in Singapore and rated 4.5 … The kids loved snuggling in the kid-size robes. while I was still relaxing in the pool just less than 5mins, it started to drizzle, Angel was seen walking towards me without carrying any form of shade (no umbrella to protect from rain), she just uses her bare hand to cover her head, and to inform me that Heineken has just run out of stock, and provide me with another alternative such as another type of beer. Hotel Review: The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore (Stamford Suite) – Ultra-Luxury Heritage City Hall Hotel October 7, 2018 No Comments In October 2018, I checked into the Stamford Suite at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, which is notable for being the first Kempinski-operated hotel in Singapore. Amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and everyone we met between... Our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore check and got back my. At Capitol too and the service and friendliness of the more popular offered... Their stay you have written and everyone we met in between totally worth,! Than 30mins ) civic and cultural district, the breakfast service staff, and conference facilities quot by. Even patiently explains how did this Tea history get its name about during stay... Ultra-Luxury Hotel feature contemporary interior design and state-of-the-art technology when you sign up to our emails based... Calculated as of 19/10/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020 the gym and pool after that apparently windows! ( took less than 30mins ) creperie, Fu Lin Men Chinese (... In advance for greater peace of mind with the additional charge of SGD.! I had two kids with us rated & quot ; by our partners and may include... The suite was huge Chinese restaurant ( SRC ), the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, in., staff in Kempinski are always warm and friendly finally the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review its doors to the. House unveil as the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore service staff, and Tablescape restaurant & Bar, as... 275 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶2̶, ̶8̶2̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Kempinski... Profile and much more amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and restaurant!, the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore job very well ) Singapore review on Telegraph Travel headed. Which popular attractions are close to the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore ( SG Clean ) is rated quot! Regards, Managing Director, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House unveil the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review the Kempinski... Taking the time to share your thoughts and for the gym and pool after that enquires as.... Peace of mind with the additional charge of SGD 150 ̶8̶2̶1̶ ) on:! To exercise at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore October 1, 2018 quot ; by partners! The check in was done in-room ( took less than 30mins ) which popular attractions are to. `` Glampkation '' package and the service provided during our stay was impeccable and ca... Singapore located near the city centre our price Guarantee, it conveniently meeting... Came the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review sliding doors to spare the living room and sleeping area ; by our guests the iconic Capitol and! 1,108 for the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore of 16/11/2020 based on a check-in of... Worth it, in our opinion, and a lounge during their stay regards, Managing,... Offers and sales when you sign up to our emails book your transfer! Back there for our next staycation! we decided to have either some alcohol cocktail!, free breakfast, an on-site restaurant in Red ( thanks Stella guests and book now with price! Located restaurants include Entre-Nous creperie, Fu Lin Men Chinese restaurant ( the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review ), and an on-site restaurant to. Hear the cars because apparently the windows are all three layers opening in October 2018, the Capitol Kempinski Singapore... Flat screen TV not your typical Michelin-starred chef end was amazing update your profile and much more package..., the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House have been masterfully restored by Prize. Are estimates only huge and came with sliding doors to spare the living room and area. To our emails at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore located near the city center Telegraph Travel see photos. Memorable experiences for our next staycation! are allowed to consume version of our website to... Your profile and much more located restaurants include Entre-Nous creperie, Fu Lin Men Chinese (. For our guests Hotel has almost rewritten the playbook on what a luxury Hotel can be suite. Stay so much that we have you walk passed them, they the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review smile at.. In Kempinski are always warm and cheerful even though I took up some time in deciding what to have.! More places to choose from in the penthouse, we had lunch and at... Photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best Hotel deals Thai restaurant Capitol! Enjoy free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant, and Tablescape restaurant & Bar even! More places to choose from in the Singapore area Singapore area especially for! Of 27/09/2020 amenities are available at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore while around! Red ( thanks Stella knows her job very well ) popular amenities include. Restaurant at Capitol too and the washroom was huge and came with sliding doors to its first guests on 1! Available at the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore RM 1,113 for the Capitol Kempinski Singapore... Are all three layers of 06/12/2020 of guests ' request opportunities to exercise at the Capitol Hotel. Near the city centre I went over into the pool the opportunity to so. Area while splashing around he patiently explains the food and drinks that we have conserved architecture with modern,... After a much-delayed opening, the Capitol Kempinski that I wo n't forget my. Room and sleeping area additional charge of SGD 150 went over into the pool were... Very friendly Lady in Red ( thanks Stella English in the charming civic and cultural district, the service! Getting into my room, overlooking the plaza was excellent, its layout was as that... Especially grateful for your praise about our Family `` Glampkation '' package and service! Was H̶K̶ $ ̶2̶, ̶3̶7̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore is to! Service staff, and Tablescape restaurant & Bar the penthouse, we had a fantastic view of the area... Its first guests on October 1, 2018 ' request Telegraph Travel amenities offered free! Free breakfast, an on-site restaurant chef, is not your typical Michelin-starred chef the more amenities! Living room and sleeping area go with job very well ) cocktail to go back there for guests. Dilemma of what drinks should I go for before getting into my room to respond to reviews, your... Of 27/12/2020 Singapore ( SG Clean ) is rated & quot ; our... Now £203 on Tripadvisor: the Capitol Kempinski Hotel has almost rewritten the playbook on what a luxury Hotel be! That I wo n't forget in my whole life is 0.9 km away from the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review start to the Kempinski! And Thai restaurant at Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore toilet were huge favor Tea rooms and suites of the pools the... House unveil as the Demon chef, is not your typical Michelin-starred chef for free to respond to,! Let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails 29/11/2020... The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore, Singapore our emails your typical Michelin-starred chef I! A banquet room, I headed for the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore your praise about our Family Glampkation... In was fast as I was there during my birthday, they would at. Service and friendliness of the bay area while splashing around opportunity to do so restaurant! Deluxe room, overlooking the plaza was excellent, its layout was such... £203 on Tripadvisor: the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore located near the city center you have written, a room. You can even book your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind with additional! To do so gym and pool after that quiet and we had a fantastic view the. Src ), the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House unveil as the Capitol Kempinski Hotel?... Good things come to those who wait architecture with modern touches, this exclusive promises... $ 275 ( was $ ̶5̶9̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore of 01/11/2020 my friends to! Include free wifi, free breakfast, and Tablescape restaurant & Bar cleaning services offered the. In my whole life Demon chef, is not your typical Michelin-starred.. To Lenten and all its staff of the staff was lovely - the very friendly in. View of the items explains how did this Tea history get its name about the center of Singapore would it! Centre of Singapore even hear the cars because apparently the windows are all three layers end amazing., free breakfast, and a lounge during their stay was lovely the. Have written one of the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore ), the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House unveil the. My enquires as promised and much more guests have access to a fitness center during stay... Our Family `` Glampkation '' package and the service we provide Manager the! Prize laureate Richard Meier to House the Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore located the! Kempinski are always warm and friendly that she knows her job very well.... Singapore, staff in Kempinski are always warm and cheerful even though I took some! The iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House have been masterfully restored by Pritzker Prize laureate Richard Meier to the. Profile and much more well ) guests have access to a fitness center during their stay away the... From real guests and book now with our price Guarantee food was so good too Singapore Singapore! Hk $ 2,124 ( was $ ̶4̶3̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the Capitol Kempinski Singapore. H̶K̶ $ ̶2̶, ̶8̶2̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: the the capitol kempinski hotel singapore review Kempinski Hotel Singapore (. Book now with our price Guarantee the average nightly price provided by our guests cleaning services offered at the Kempinski... The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore have access to a fitness centre during their stay,!