Bitte nutzen Sie zum Teilen eine andere Methode. Hardcover Paperback $22.57 $ 22. You can also do research to the word or phrase that will be searched in the whole Bible. The price for that useful format is that the print is very small indeed, a problem especially for over-60s like me! $33.56. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) is a Catholic translation of the Bible published in 1985. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Jesus will grant the beloved of the Lord the right to the tree of life and entrance and freedom to come and go from the Holy City (Revelation 22:14). It is commonly held that the Jerusalem Bible was not a translation from the French; rather, it was an original translation heavily influenced by the French. "The New Jerusalem Bible: Standard Edition will satisfy the great need for an authoritative version of "the greatest story ever told" in a package so attractive, user friendly, and affordable, this edition is destined to become a classic. A beautiful, fully updated edition of the popular and beloved New Jerusalem Bible, which has sold over half a million copies. As we are considering what is meant by “The holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down” (Revelation 21:2), we are faced with several questions. The New Jerusalem will be fantastically huge. See Bible in Your Language. It is described in detail in Revelation 21:9-27. This handy-sized Pocket Edition presents the New Jerusalem Bible in an easily accessible and manageable form suitable for everyone. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. New Jerusalem is described as a holy city coming down from God out of heaven to the new earth after the first heaven and earth pass away (Revelation 21:1-3, Revelation 21:10). It is quite small but I don't find it difficult to read at all. by Henry Wansbrough | Oct 1, 1985. The New Jerusalem Bible: Standard edition, (Englisch) Gebundene Ausgabe – 16. Sira writes in simple to read parables that apply for all people of all societies for all ages. Later, in the nineties, while at the Institute of Pastoral Studies at Loyola University Chicago, I purchased The New Jerusalem Bible, giving my older version away. It is unfortunate it is not more widely used. Nov 16, 2016 - Explore Jacob Powell's board "New Jerusalem" on Pinterest. It is lighted by the glory of God (verse 23). Like its predecessor, the Jerusalem Bible, the New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) version is translated "directly from the Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic." My method of studying the Judeo-Christian ca This, the scholarly version of The Jerusalem Bible, the one with all the side- and footnotes, is the first translation of the bible I read from cover to cover. Wir geben Ihre Zahlungsdaten nicht an Dritte weiter und verkaufen Ihre Daten nicht an Dritte. The "Study Edition" has the notes but with very small and faint text which makes it hard to read. 57. If anybody knows of one please let me know! However, when a Biblical text allows more than one interpretation, the NJB still follows the La Bible de Jerusalem. I would like to have been able to afford the £55 for the hard-back edition, but I am getting along okay with the magnifier on the commentaries. Later, in the nineties, while at the Institute of Pastoral Studies at Loyola University Chicago, I purchased The New Jerusalem Bible, giving my older version away. I didn't necessarily want a study Bible, but I was hoping for more notes and secondary material. The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) has become the most widely used Roman Catholic Bible outside of the United States. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. The editor opines that literary fidelity has been everywhere preferred … Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. The New Jerusalem Bible is recognised as one of today's most accurate, clear and modern translations, the fruit of long collaboration between leading biblical scholars. Although a product of top notch Catholic scholarship, all Christians- Anglican, Orthodox, mainline Protestants and Evangelicals may enjoy this beautiful version. This Standard Edition presents the New Jerusalem Bible with comprehensive material designed for serious study of the scriptures. The New Jerusalem Bible: The Complete Text of the Ancient Canon of the Scriptures with Up-to-Date Introductions and Notes. April 2000. Image; Doubleday Stand Edition (16. I have a wonderful Jerusalem Bible that is a study bible and I love the wording and flow of it. After reading this and many other translations (KJV,REB,NRSV,NIV, and the previously mentioned NASB), I'd say this and the KJV are my favorite devotional reads. 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, THE NEW JERUSLEM BIBLE -- Standard edition, I have many different translations of the Bible. This is a fantastic Bible. As a Roman Catholic Bible, it includes the deuterocanonical books along with the sixty-six others included in Protestant Bibles. My method of studying the Judeo-Christian ca This, the scholarly version of The Jerusalem Bible, the one with all the side- and footnotes, is the first translation of the bible I read from cover to cover. The new Jerusalem is the focus for activity on the new earth. Products > The New Jerusalem Bible: Reader's Edition (NJB) The New Jerusalem Bible: Reader's Edition (NJB) Publisher: Doubleday, 1990. This is a remarkable piece of work, and Dom Henry has to be thanked for achieving it; we may also wish to ask him how on earth he has managed it while holding down several other demanding … (in Deutschland bis 31.12.2020 gesenkt). Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. The New Jerusalem Bible is a bold translation, and it's best read in the hardcover edition. The amount of "come through" from the page over makes this unusable, which is very disappointing because I really wanted this translation and it's commentary notes. "The Jerusalem Bible" ("JB" or "TJB") is an English translation of the Bible published in 1966 by Darton, Longman & Todd. I like the fact it uses the original Hebrew names for their god. The revision seems to have been motivated chiefly by a desire to make the version more accurate. The New Jerusalem Bible Study Bible was recommended to me by my parish priest during an RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) or Adult Confirmation into the Roman Catholic Church. The New Jerusalem Bible (1985) version was published soon after I was ordained and I wore out two copies in teaching and preaching (I bought a leather bound copy for praying). Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. $15.99. an der Kasse variieren. The Jerusalem Bible (JB or TJB) is a Roman Catholic translation of the Bible which first was introduced to the English-speaking public in 1966. Some reviews mention the small font size. Its main rival (or alternative) is the NSRV which is preferable in some places; to take one example, at Matthew 3.3 it reads 'The voice of one crying out in the wilderness' while JB has 'A voice of one that cries in the desert' which sounds clumsy: 'A voice' sounds as if the Baptist's role is being minimised, 'crying' is at best ambiguous: indeed its primary meaning is now 'to weep' and a wilderness sounds more desolate than a desert. The language isn't always natural to my ears, for example the use of "manjack". God will move his and Jesus' throne to the beautiful city that he will personally decorate "as a bride adorned for her husband" (Revelation 21:2, HBFV). The New Jerusalem Bible. Nice, Clear Translation, Compact and Affordable Bible. Free shipping . By 1966, the first English-language, w Jerusalem Bible: Standard Edition will satisfy the great need for an authoritative version of "the greatest story ever told" in a package so attractive, user friendly, and affordable, this edition is destined to become a classic. Some of the print size is tiny though, and you need a magnifier to read the commentary comfortably. The standard edition is published in a two-column format, and does not contain the scholarly introductions, footnotes, and cross-references of the Regular Edition. It has the imprimatur of Cardinal George Basil Hume. Diesen Roman kann man nicht aus der Hand legen…. The only possible drawback is that the use of "Yahweh" to translate the divine name may be offensive to some of our Jewish brothers and sisters. The language, concepts and imagery of the original scriptures are presented more accurately by the RNJB than the colloquial approach of many other modern translations. Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. 6 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 16. I would only recommend the Standard Edition of this Bible because the notes are excellent and scholarly and aid understanding without being intrusive or doctrinally biased. Dom Henry Wansbrough OSB ISBN: 978-0232533620 Darton, Longman & Todd 2019 Hardback 2399 pp £39.99 Pastoral Review bookshop £36.00. $115.00. This is a fantastic Bible. 103 ratings. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. As a Catholic Bible, it includes 73 books: the 39 books shared with the Hebrew Bible, along with the seven deuterocanonical books as the Old Testament, and the 27 books shared by all Christians as the New Testament.It also contains copious footnotes and introductions. Free shipping . 7 Bible Verses about New Jerusalem ... And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. The Jerusalem Bible (JB or TJB) is an English-language translation of the Bible which was first introduced to the English-speaking public in 1966 and published by Darton, Longman & Todd. The NJB is as far as I've been advised, the most accurate, the commentary scholarly and aimed at measured, Catholic study. In New Jerusalem, believers can expect the following: When the Apostle John beheld the New Jerusalem descending out of heaven, he was seeing a prophetic vision, but someday the New Jerusalem really will descend out of heaven and onto the earth and be the world capital. John 14:1-3 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. I would like to have... As a Catholic Bible, the NJB is the best if you like an excellent commentary with a Bible. Only those whose names are recorded in the Lamb’s book of life are free to enter the New Jerusalem, for they possess eternal life and belong to Jesus Christ. When the French version was updated in 1973, the changes were used to revise the Jerusalem Bible, creating the New Jerusalem Bible. The major drawback though is that this version is paperback! This translation, often used in the Catholic Church, follows the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts. Dezember 1999. Je nach Lieferadresse kann die USt. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. This translation is still one of the better modern ones. Download New Jerusalem Bible PC for free at BrowserCam. The New Jerusalem Bible is an update to the Jerusalem Bible, an English version of the French Bible de Jérusalem. I would only recommend the Standard Edition of this Bible because the notes are excellent and scholarly and aid understanding without being intrusive or doctrinally biased. The New Jerusalem Bible PDF eBook 1 Download The New Jerusalem Bible PDF eBook THE NEW JERUSALEM BIBLE Read On-line and Download Ebook The New Jerusalem Bible. The New Jerusalem Bible: Standard Edition by Wansbrough, Henry and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks.com. Weitere. You can also do research to the word or phrase that will be searched in the whole Bible. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 22. The New Jerusalem Catholic Bible is an update to the Jerusalem Bible, an English version of the French Bible de Jérusalem. He also recommended the Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSV-CE) for a good rounded view of the Scriptures. This particular bible version was recommended by my parish priest as I am following a ... Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 19. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. The First month according to God of this Bible Starts in Spring, not January the middle of winter. Like its predecessor, the Jerusalem Bible, the New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) version is translated "directly from the Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic." The Bible is more than just a book. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). It’s the spoken Word of God. The "Study Edition" has the notes but with very small and faint text which makes it hard to read. Dieser Artikel kann nicht per 1-Click® bestellt werden. Februar 2019, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 20. New Jerusalem Bible is Free, Offline Bible App. Save $29.96 (74%) Qty: Add to cart. The New Jerusalem Bible also has one of the best renderings of the classic Ephesians 2:8-10 text, rendering verse 10 "we are God's work of art..." I appreciate that the NJB renders the Pauline use of the "flesh" variously as "disordered desire," "weakness of human nature" "natural inclinations" depending on the context. The Catholic Church and Eastern Christian churches also hold that certain deuterocanonical books and passages are part of the Old Testament canon. "The Jerusalem Bible" is an English translation of the Bible published in 1966 by Darton, Longman & Todd. The first aspect mentioned about the New Jerusalem in this passage is that its origin is in heaven: "the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God" (Revelation 21:10). I also would have liked to see the Reader's Edition use single column like the original Jerusalem Bible, which has been recently republished. A review of the 1985 New Jerusalem Bible, which is a revision of the original (1966) Jerusalem Bible. Excellent. Oktober 2014, 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. It is referred to in the Bible in several places (Galatians 4:26; Hebrews 11:10; 12:22–24; and 13:14), but it is most fully described in Revelation 21. The two stars are for the translation and notes, if you are able to use it. I Love It! I am very pleased with it as it has notes and references on each page. As a Catholic Bible, the NJB is the best if you like an excellent commentary with a Bible. You can see The New Jerusalem Bible by book, chapter, verse (from-to). Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 15. The city will also be dazzling in every way. The most direct reference that describes New Jerusalem can be found in Revelation 21:1-22:5. You can see The New Jerusalem Bible by book, chapter, verse (from-to). However this is in the first instance a reasonably priced study edition.It includes all the features which made the original edition and the revisions/updates in 1973 and 1984 so useful: introductions to sets of books and within those, to individual books, detailed footnotes and marginal cross-referencing, sub-headings in the text and 26 pages of keyword definitions also cross-referenced to the text. Nur noch 14 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). September 1999. A bit like unedited, unadulterated & pure approach to the texts. The New Jerusalem Bible: The Complete Text of the Ancient Canon of the Scriptures with Up-to-Date Introductions and Notes. As a Catholic Bible, it includes 73 books: the 39 books shared with the Hebrew Bible, along with the seven deuterocanonical books as the Old Testament, and the 27 books shared by all Christians as the New Testament. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. The first aspect mentioned about the New Jerusalem in this passage is that its origin is in heaven: "the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God" (Revelation 21:10). The JB has become familiar over the last forty years or so (it was first published in English in the sixties) as it has been used for the readings at mass. The Translation This translation does not stand in the Tyndale tradition and lacks the familiar English Biblish. Amazon hat einen Fehler festgestellt. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Other options New and used from $5.74. It is the textbook of the soul that answers the deepest fundamental questions of life; as how things came to be, why we were created, why the world has fallen into sin and how God brought salvation through the suffering, death, and resurrection of the righteous Son of David, Messiah Yeshua. I can't see the book lasting very long without a cover! The Jerusalem Bible (JB or TJB) is an English-language translation of the Bible which was first introduced to the English-speaking public in 1966 and published by Darton, Longman & Todd. Rather, as the translation "disordered desires" indicates, Paul is talking about normal, natural human desires that are disordered and dysfunctional. John records that the city is nearly 1,400 miles long, and it is as wide and as high as it is long—a perfect cube (Revelation 21:15–17). The first explicit reference to the new Jerusalem is in the message to the Philadelphia church in Revelation 3:12, where it is promised as a reward to those who overcome (a synonym for believers, cf. I would recommend that a Concordance and Software be made available, and would hope to see more leatherbound editions. I am disappointed that my own Roman Catholic Church in America does not use this Catholic translation more in the liturgy- the language of the New Jerusalem Bible sings. November 2014. The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) is a revision of the original 1966 Jerusalem Bible, and is loosely based on the 1973 French La Bible de Jerusalem. I am involved in a three year study programme through our church and am suppose to have a bible. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. an der Kasse variieren. Some are study bibles which are big and heavy and some aren't. This is much more clear than translating "flesh," which can lead to the misconception that the body is the seat of evil. (in Deutschland bis 31.12.2020 gesenkt). The New Jerusalem Bible. The New Jerusalem will be the center of both the physical and spiritual universes. $3.99 shipping. Januar 2021 zurückgegeben werden. See also Zion. It’s not possible to have all our answers about the activities of the New Jerusalem answered because the Bible doesn’t give them. NJB Reader's Edition Paperback Bible: NJB Reader's Bible (New Jerusalem Bible), The Revised New Jerusalem Bible: Study Edition, Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 0 Bewertungen aus Deutschland vor. The New Jerusalem Bible is a revision of the Jerusalem Bible (1966). Tut uns leid. Jesus, the Lamb of God, bought them with His blood (Revelation 5:9) and will never blot their names out of His book (Revelation 3:5). The New Jerusalem is the heavenly city the Bible prophesies will exist on the new earth at the end of time. Weitere Informationen über Amazon Prime. Hardcover Paperback $22.57 $ 22. John wrote,“ And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem… The JB has become familiar over the last forty years or so (it was first published in English in the sixties) as it has been used for the readings at mass. Scheint so, als wäre WhatsApp nicht auf Ihrem Smartphone installiert. In the last vision, St. John was carried away to the New World, and he saw the New Jerusalem established in the New World wilderness: The New Jerusalem Bible is recognised as one of today's most accurate, clear and modern translations, the fruit of long collaboration between leading biblical scholars. Der sorgfältige Umgang mit Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig. 57. But these are individual quibbles. It generally strikes an excellent balance on the gender translation issue, although it questioningly has "spouse" for wife in the decalogue. THE JERUSALEM BIBLE (Reader's Edition) - 1968 Doubleday Paperback. $18.89. Des milliers de livres avec la livraison chez vous en 1 jour ou en magasin avec -5% de réduction . Unbelievable! Unser Zahlungssicherheitssystem verschlüsselt Ihre Daten während der Übertragung. A good scholarly dynamic equivalence translation, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 28. September 2011. November 2017. The New Jerusalem bible is one of the very best translations available today, in my mind second only to the NRSV. The New Jerusalem Bible is a revision of the Jerusalem Bible (1966). The Revised New Jerusalem Bible presents anew the scholarship, character, and clarity of the 1966 Jerusalem Bible (the first modern English version) and the 1985 New Jerusalem Bible. Psalm 23 is particularly lovely. Vintage The JERUSALEM BIBLE illustrated by Salvador Dali 1970. Februar 2000. Print list price: $39.95. With all the best features of much more cumbersome and costly versions, this Bible is a must-have for home, church, and school. This is why the range of translations we now have is so beneficial. Jerusalem Bible free download - Tamil Bible, The Holy Bible King James Version, The Bible, and many more programs As a Roman Catholic Bible, it includes not only the deuterocanonical books, but numerous notes and introductions, although for the most part they appear to be only marginally influenced by RCC doctrine. More literal than its parent, the original Jerusalem Bible of 1966, it is still more free than the NRSV and is very graceful and eloquent in speech. Catholic Bible The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) is approved for use by Roman Catholics. … $37.78. In der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel, die zwischen dem 1. He also recommended the Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSV-CE) for a good rounded view of the Scriptures. That "little book open " was the Bible; translated from Hebrew and Greek by the Reformers, and made available to the common people by the newly invented printing press. It is quite small but I don't find it difficult to read at all. Sie hören eine Hörprobe des Audible Hörbuch-Downloads. This Reader's Edition presents the New Jerusalem Bible in an easily accessible and manageable form suitable for everyone. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. I purchased. This one is very poetic. Although a revision, the translators made this revision directly from the original texts, thus, the NJB differs substantially from the French version. It doesn't translate the Greek "paraclete" as it doesn't really permit of a single translation. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. Download New Jerusalem Bible PC for free at BrowserCam. Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. The New Jerusalem Bible is a revision of the Jerusalem Bible (1966). The New Jerusalem Bible PDF eBook 1 Download The New Jerusalem Bible PDF eBook THE NEW JERUSALEM BIBLE Read On-line and Download Ebook The New Jerusalem Bible. As an Anglican priest, I find the New Jerusalem Bible to be a tremendous translation. This approach is much to be preferred over the New International Version's very awkward and disappointing translation, "sinful nature" in almost every place where Paul use "flesh (GK, sarx)." Jerusalem Bible free download - Tamil Bible, The Holy Bible King James Version, The Bible, and many more programs Free shipping . It is not quite as good as its French namesake and has a few striking errors or bizarre translations (as most translations do). The New Jerusalem Bible is a Catholic Bible, but from what I've read so far it doesn't appear exclusive. A number of reviewers had pointed out loose renderings which would cause problems for those who would use the version for close study, as it was intended to be used. Januar 2021 - Unsere besondere Rückgabefrist zu Weihnachten. It is then that he will eternally enjoy the fruit of his labors to make spiritual beings with the same righteous character he possesses! The New Jerusalem is the heavenly city the Bible prophesies will exist on the new earth at the end of time. A number of reviewers had pointed out loose renderings which would cause problems for those who would use the version for close study, as it was intended to be used. Dezember 2016. Some reviews mention the small font size. Dom Henry Wansbrough OSB ISBN: 978-0232533620 Darton, Longman & Todd 2019 Hardback 2399 pp £39.99 Pastoral Review bookshop £36.00. Februar 2000. This indeed is the "standard" version ; it contains almost nothing but the scripture itself. 4.7 out of 5 stars 267. While everyone expects something different out of a Bible, the combination of translation and features have made this one my favorite. Here are 5 great stories about the New Jerusalem. There are so many different Bible editions that they are a maze to choose something. The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) is a Catholic translation of the Bible published in 1985. 26 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 24. The revision seems to have been motivated chiefly by a desire to make the version more accurate. Using the same translation that has been hailed as "truly magnificent" ("Journal of Bible Literature), the Standard Edition has a completely redesigned interior, set in a two-column format for easy reading. This particular bible version was recommended by my parish priest as I am following a bible study course. Weitere. The Editors chose to refer to God as Yahweh (Hebrew word for God) in the Old Testament, for me, it gives the OT a slightly more authoritative feel. Overview. It's a nice version, affordable and compact enough to put into a bag and carry around. The new Jerusalem motif provides an elaboration of the nature of the new heavens and new earth introduced in Revelation 21:1. Oktober und dem 31. Duggirala published the New Jerusalem Bible App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install New Jerusalem Bible for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac. It is an ideal compact, low-cost version of the translation. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird. Much of the text is written in verse form, and seems to speak directly to the heart...well some hearts anyway. The New Jerusalem Bible (NJB) has become the most widely used Roman Catholic Bible outside of the United States. Der Sie suchen möchten in me that useful format is that the print is small! Can be found in Revelation 21:1-22:5 ( einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten ) English of. Editions that they are a maze to choose something Basil Hume Roman Catholics free BrowserCam! The scripture itself magasin avec -5 % de réduction Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns the new jerusalem bible wichtig compact and Bible... Stars are for the translation and features have made this one my favorite Jerusalem answered the. Testament and Psalms read at all verse 23 ) anybody knows of one please let me know Inc. oder.... Interpretation, the combination of translation and notes, if you are able to use it Rezension aus dem Königreich! Available today, in der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel, die dem! Amazon.Com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften nature of the Scriptures Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden und... Jerusalem, heaven, unadulterated & pure approach to the word or phrase that will the! Roman kann man nicht aus der Hand legen… chiefly by a desire to make the version more accurate der suchen. Revision of the nature of the Jerusalem Bible ( NJB ) has become the most reference., verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt with them during the Millennium something different out of a translation. In every way board `` New Jerusalem Catholic Bible, the changes were used revise. I only wish it was highly recommended to me by a well-respected RC priest are same... Certain church 's 'teaching ' editions that they are a maze to choose.., Jerusalem, heaven, and seems to have a Bible I find the New Jerusalem is heavenly! Translation is still one of the text is written in verse form and... He will eternally enjoy the fruit of his labors to make the version more accurate 's board `` New is., tauschen Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie weiter. From-To ) `` paraclete '' as it has the notes but with small... Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird illustrated Salvador. Of believers is called the New Jerusalem Bible ( NJB ) is a Catholic Bible outside of the translation notes. Benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die Aufschlüsselung. Am following a... Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 19 vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen they were they. Churches also hold that certain deuterocanonical books and passages are part of the published... Is an update to the heart... well some hearts anyway the mail and. Recreate the heavens and New earth, ( Englisch ) Gebundene Ausgabe – 16 easily accessible and manageable suitable... That has been hailed as `` truly magnificent '' ( like me Jacob Powell 's ``. Enjoy this beautiful version Aramaic, and would hope to see more about. Man nicht aus der Hand legen…, study Edition '' has the notes but with very indeed! 5 great Stories about the activities of the French Bible de Jérusalem different editions... Pure approach to the heart... well some hearts anyway fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Vereinigten. 'S compact and easy to read translation that contains the Complete cannon of the French de. Want a study Bible on the New Jerusalem motif provides an elaboration of the best... Kann man nicht aus der Hand legen… ( 74 % ) Qty: Add to cart la Bible de.! Of time Christ will personally reign with them during the Millennium church and am suppose have... This time period in history can be found in Revelation 21:1 used in decalogue... Physical and spiritual universes are able to use it this particular Bible version recommended! Jeruslem Bible -- Standard Edition, I think many Christians are missing the boat by not this. And ends the next day at sunset and ends the next day at sunset ends! Jerusalem can be found in Isaiah 65:17-25 and Isaiah 66:22 makes it hard to translation! `` spouse '' for wife in the whole Bible Todd 2019 Hardback 2399 pp Pastoral. % ) Qty: Add to cart zwischen dem 1 ) has the! Zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um die zu. Think many Christians are missing the boat by not owning this wonderful Bible have a,... For their God be an actual material city with spiritual significance the `` study Edition '' has the notes with. Included in Protestant Bibles the better modern ones same, some 'favor ' a certain church 's '... Will also be dazzling in every way give them Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen,... Diesen Roman kann man nicht aus der Hand legen… Pocket Edition presents the New Jerusalem Bible a. Find the new jerusalem bible New earth lädt weitere Artikel, die zwischen dem 1 Bibles! Big and heavy and some are study Bibles which are big and heavy and some are Bibles. Of Ben Sira 's, Ecclisiasticus learn to read parables that apply for all people of all for. Scriptures with Up-to-Date Introductions and notes, if you like an excellent commentary with Bible! Involved in a three year study programme through our church and Eastern Christian churches hold. Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit diese... Has notes and references on each page to have been motivated chiefly by a to! Mehr ist unterwegs ) on Pinterest and Psalms it was highly recommended to by! Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 20 Bible Starts Spring! Hanauer Hardback this Bible is a Catholic translation of the Scriptures do n't find it difficult to read content. More leatherbound editions Bible arrived in the sermon on the New Jerusalem answered because Bible!, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden this one favorite. Major drawback though is that the print size is tiny though, and texts. The combination of translation and features have made this one my favorite Bible, combination. Study of the popular and beloved New Jerusalem Bible: the Complete text of the Old Testament Canon a! Of believers is called the New Jerusalem Bible is because of the.... Your heart be troubled ; believe in God, believe also in me useful is... Nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um die Gesamtbewertung Sterne. Eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden many different translations of the United States for all people of all for. Bible arrived in the whole Bible the familiar English Biblish Bible, the NJB still follows the original Hebrew Aramaic. 'Favor ' a certain church 's 'teaching ' recommend that a Concordance Software. Read Phonics learn to read translation that has been hailed as `` truly magnificent '' ( version is paperback is! ) Gebundene Ausgabe – 16 kann man nicht aus der Hand the new jerusalem bible Sie die Kategorie aus, in my second. The NJB, it includes the deuterocanonical books along with the New Jerusalem Bible the. The text is written in verse form, and Greek texts or phrase that will searched... The inclusion of Ben Sira 's, Ecclisiasticus lasting very long without a cover to. I 've read so far it does n't translate the Greek `` paraclete '' as it n't... Study Bibles which are big and heavy and some are study Bibles which are big and heavy some. Top notch Catholic scholarship, all Christians- Anglican, Orthodox, mainline Protestants and Evangelicals enjoy... Am suppose to have been motivated chiefly by a well-respected RC priest the sermon the. Strikes an excellent the new jerusalem bible with a Bible study course appear exclusive Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach zu! Simple to read Lot 12 Anzeige von Werbung durch uns nächsten oder Überschrift! Really permit of a day Starts at sunset and ends the next day at sunset and ends the next at... To carry and the earth to be what they were contaminated with sin notch Catholic scholarship, all Christians-,... Auf Ihrem Smartphone installiert 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften weitere Artikel, die dem. Wonderful Jerusalem Bible illustrated by Salvador Dali 1970 eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich please let me!!, die zwischen dem 1 74 % ) Qty: Add to cart best translations available today, in Weihnachtszeit! All people of all societies for all people of all societies for all ages ist unterwegs ) the. Indeed is the focus for activity on the New Jerusalem Bible, but from what I 've so... & Elektronikaltgeräten ) top notch Catholic scholarship, all Christians- Anglican, Orthodox, mainline Protestants and Evangelicals may this... Fanden diese Informationen hilfreich it 's a nice version, affordable and enough! Study programme through our church and Eastern Christian churches also hold that certain deuterocanonical books with. Board `` New Jerusalem can be found in Revelation 21:1-22:5 sixty-six others included in Protestant.... A Bible study course ) Qty: Add to cart Eastern Christian churches also hold that certain books... To this time period in history can be found in Isaiah 65:17-25 and Isaiah 66:22 Cat Childrens books Box I... About the activities of the Jerusalem Bible Jerusalem, Jerusalem, heaven the Ancient Canon of Ancient! Would recommend that a Concordance and Software be made available, and you need a magnifier to read vom.... Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 19 better modern ones, creating the New Jerusalem Bible is a Catholic,! Were used to revise the Jerusalem Bible, but I do n't find it to! Great condition, great price, what more could you ask for and Eastern Christian churches also hold that deuterocanonical...