Small crack on the right side of the cover, does not … Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. The benefits of MDF include a much higher damping factor and superior rigidity His buddy Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot. Floating Wall Mounted Shelf Bracket Stand for AV Receiver, Laiashley Thick Tempered Glass Set-Top Box Bracket for DVD Player, Audio, Gaming System, Streaming Devices 1.0 out of 5 stars 1 £12.99 £ 12 . From shop RecordRacks. 00. I've hosted a weekly classical music program on WTJU since 1984, and I review recordings for their website. It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. Amazon's Choice for turntable shelf wall mount. Pro-Ject: Wall Mount It 1 Turntable Shelf. Crutchfield has always delivered! My 1st purchase from you was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota. shelf is supported on - and therefore isolated from - the frame by three aluminum cones which are positioned to precisely discharge unwanted energies Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. All rights reserved. Pro-Ject Wallmount It 1 Turntable Wall-Mount Shelf - Black. Estimated wait for next available agent : We’ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. 5 out of 5 stars (589) 589 reviews $ 19.99 FREE ... because here they come. Not suitable for the current Planar 8 or Planar 10 models, a smaller dedicated P8/ P10 wall bracket is available for these skeletal models. Offering myriad advantages for isolating your turntable, eradicating ruinous vibrations, and placing it at the custom height you desire for easy operation, the Target Audio VW vertical wallmount shelf offers … We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment — that’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. It is made … should be no compromise in the build quality or benefits to sonic performance, Comes with 4 new lag screws. It may take up to a week for your review to appear. Will probably get another soon! The shelves in which my turntables sit have levelers built into frame. Tech support is excellent and very knowledgeable. 99 … Price. My shelf is 'pushed' to the wall and I cannot pull it away or off of the back wall rest without effort because the chains are tight - pulling the board to the wall… Pro-Ject's Wall Mount It 1 gives you everything you need to mount your turntable or equipment to your wall, clearing up shelf or floor space. Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. into the chassis and then, by design, into the ground. It features a thin wall steel frame constructed to be as light but rigid as possible, and offers three or four point spike decoupling for the top shelf. Good customer service and best prices. Lunes 12/21 a miercoles 12/23: 9 AM - 7 PM, Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. 1 question Since 1974. $179.00 $ 179. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. Shelf Dimensions: 460 x 60 x 425 mm: Surface area: 460 x 400 mm: Colour options: Black or Walnut The inset shelf is made of 3/4" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), a vibration-dampening material. If you'd rather have your turntable out in the open than in a cabinet, the Solidsteel WS-5wall shelf is an esthetically pleasing option — and one which isolates your turntable from virtually all sound-muddying vibration. 8: DECENT AUDIO WALL SHELF Price: from £179 www.turntableworld.co.uk . Wall brackets shelf, adjustable spikes made by solid iron. This is probably the best shelf you can buy. When fitting both shelving units, I placed the frame… Earn one point for every dollar you spend on gear from us. Ships free from manufacturer to Michigan See details. 32 in. This is a great product, well made, very solid and easy to install. All of our representatives are currently chatting with other customers. SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. Use this shelf to get your turntable up and off the floor - and ideally, mounted at the perfect height for putting on vinyl, too. Ralph Graves. SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. A1 company!! See more ideas about shelves, turntable shelf, turntable. Put an end to kitchen clutter with this Cambro CSWS1848S Camshelving® 48" x 18" wall shelf. Mounting: The Solidsteel WS-5 wall-mount turntable shelf is designed Constructed from a welded steel frame , it also features a black veneered wooden board floats atop the frame via four height … $199.95. over time. I've made many purchases & never been disappointed. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. Huge 40” Wall Shelf Mantle 20” Height. If you want to sit and listen to records and not get of your chair it's just fine. It was easy to install too. Pre-Owned. Dimensions & Weight: The Solidsteel WS-5 wall-mount turntable shelf Only how close it brings you to your music. And they have a facility to alter the distance in height between the shelves from 3 inches to 33 inches. Watch; Horizontal Wall Shelf … $179.00 $ 179. One of the best wall shelves on the market, the Decent arrives as a single or, if your turntable has an external power supply, double shelf … Searches related to the Solidsteel WS-5 Turntable wall shelf. x 16.125", and weigh no more than 100 lbs. This pull out shelf provide a solid and stable platform for your turntable. to mounted on 16" studs. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. 4.3 out of 5 stars 17. In any case, my measurements are precise and the shelf is level forward to back, left to right. Extra Component Shelves and Vinyl Storage Shelves. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers. That's what I listen for when I'm researching and writing about wireless speakers and wireless multi-room audio systems. Sign up for an account now, or Best Offer +$75.00 shipping. Our Advisors test and install gear in their own vehicles. We've watched turntables go in and out of style, but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped. Katli Audio 2 shelves equipment rack (turntable pictured for illustration only), 23.5" x 17.5", shelf height clearance 8", shelf thickness 1". The 4-4.5 ft should be where the *center* of your shelving unit is (including the height of all objects). - 2 answers. My wife and I literally dance in this room and turntables perform flawlessly. and that the products should reflect the Italian "style" of design with the use Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ahdecor White Floating Shelves, Ledge Wall Shelf For Home Decor With 4" Deep, 2- at the best online prices at eBay! steel, while the shelf is made from 3/4" MDF (medium density fiberboard). turntable surface measures 18.1" x 13.9" REVIEW. This sleek, décor-friendly shelf features a heavy-gauge steel frame and a large wall plate to ensure rock-steady stability. Use this shelf to get your turntable up and off the floor - and ideally, mounted at the perfect height for putting on vinyl, too. Very isolated from any floor vibrations. Turntable Station Turntable Stand + Vinyl Storage, Made In the USA sale from $229.00 $399.00 taller accessories shelf to fit larger amplifiers When you sign up for a Crutchfield account, you’ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards. Rega turntable wall shelf £125 at Amazon; MORE: Record Store … Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 21. We've been putting gear through its paces for decades. Highly recommend, customer support was excellent. The shelves … Free shipping for many … Shelf height is 1.6″ (Series 1000) Stock widths are available in any length divisible by 4 ft. They were so helpful & the company really seems to care. Whether you are replacing an old … Great price on sale, and awesome service. It cost $ 179.00. Authored the ebook Bluetooth and Beyond: Crutchfield's common-sense guide to wireless audio for your smartphone tablet, Completed six-week in-house Advisor training, learning the details of every type of product we sell, Regularly attend manufacturer training sessions on new and soon-to-be released products, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and over a thousand product presentations, 3/4" MDF shelf with three aluminum isolation cones, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session. Simple screw fit adaptors are available to fit the older, RP8 and RP10 turntables… turntable. My experience was excellent, website is unmatched & customer support is top notch. 55"-tall steel component rack with heavy-duty casters, not available for comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important. Mounting: The Solidsteel WS-5 wall-mount turntable shelf is designed to mounted on 16" studs. Need an extra shelf … While I enjoy many musical genres, my passion - and training - is in classical music. The sturdy … 4.6 out of 5 stars 14. As a composer and record producer, I've always been most concerned about sound quality. *Local Pick Up and Cash Only* Used Sanus Systems VMAVB Component Shelf Wall Mount - Black. Choice of spikes (carpet) or adjustable … This shelf is a heavy duty steel framed unit which I have attached to a 1 inch piece of Oak that is attached to wall studs. Feb 24, 2019 - Explore DesignAtelierArticle's board "TT shelves", followed by 1029 people on Pinterest. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. Crutchfield is the 1st place I go when I need or want something. Rigid steel frame construction provides a rigid, stable platform. THICKNESS OF THE SHELVES 25 mm HEIGHT BETWEEN SHELVES (or from the floor) Get both with the Pro-Ject Wallmount It 1 wall shelf, which keeps your turntable away from vibrational interference and footfalls that prevent your system from achieving its true potential. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. measures 21.75 (w) x 6.375" (h) x 18.5" (d), and weighs in at 28 lbs. by Crutchfield's Pro-Ject Wallmount It 1 Turntable Wall-Mount Shelf - Black. The top platform is rated for up to 90 lbs., the middle shelf is rated for up to 80 lbs., and the lower shelf holds up to 90 lbs. Adjustable for use on uneven walls. The experience with Crutchfield is amazing. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. The MDF shelf floats in the middle. attention to detail. I am very pleased with the arrival time of my car stereo, very easy website to maneuver, and a quick fast checkout. I've purchased from Crutchfield several times. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. 00. Just a great company, top to bottom. Mount the Cambro CSWS1848S wall shelf above your sinks, work stations, or prep areas to keep kitchen tools or … For Tech Support, call Check Crutchfield out first! Solidsteel Philosophy: Solidsteel's philosophy is that there Rega turntable wall shelf £125 at Amazon MORE: Wall-Mount Shelf: The Solidsteel WS-5 is a wall-mount shelf for your Our boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts. Steel & MDF Construction: The wall-mount frame is made of heavy-gauge 2-Shelf White Kidney Shape Lazy Susan Set Rev-A-Shelf's polymer Lazy Susan’s are revered Rev-A-Shelf's polymer Lazy Susan’s are revered as the best on the market. All rights reserved. That makes it extremely versatile. “Hang the shelf on the wall so that the center point of the shelf and objects rests along the center pencil marks [this was the 4.5 ft] and so the top pencil marks rests at the top point of the shelf … Save turntable wall shelf to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. FREE Shipping by Amazon. There are 136 turntable shelf for sale on Etsy, and they cost $190.20 on average. The middle shelf is rated for 72 pounds and the bottom is also rated for 80 pounds. of excellent materials, clean lines, well-considered utilization of space, and hardwares by Omicron (Italy). Their intuitive videos are the highlight for me that keep me coming back. A good friend of mine has another shelf by another manufacture which I won't mention. I loved the wall of sound reference...I'm a McIntosh guy! By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. I have a VPI turntable which weighs 32 pounds on one shelf and a Pro Ject Classic on the other shelf. ... YouCopia 2-Tier Height Adjustable Crazy Susan Kitchen Cabinet Turntable … Our Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles. And the shelf itself is isolated from its steel frame by three aluminum cones. The top shelf is rated to hold up to 80 pounds. We’ve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. You will need to find a part of your wall that is solid brick. I kid you not, I have 2 of these mounted in my music room which is 14 by 14 feet. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. Your email address will not be published. I have an Old house with creaky tongue and groove hard wood floor on second story. Schedule a convenient time for us to call you. I takes 2 people to hang this thing. The 3/4 inch shelf is what the turntable sits on. Definitely recommend them. Isolation Cones: To minimize resonances, the wall-mount turntable FREE Shipping by Amazon. Get it as soon as Sat, Nov 21. This is why you get the best results with vinyl if you keep your turntable away from speakers and large pieces of furniture, the most practical solution is a wall shelf at the other end of the … I'm credited in Best Music Writing, 2011 (Da Capo Press) and have had some of my compositions recorded on the ERM and Fleur de Son Classics labels. The usable distance between shelves is 19.4" and the usable height above the middle shelf is 7". Crutchfield: Audio, video, and more. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. I'm using it for my turntable to isolate it from the rest of my system. I recommend you to my friends. Wallmount it 1 holds turntables and other gear weighing … I know what instruments sound like - and how they should sound through speakers. or after you complete your purchase (you'll get credit for the points either way). Darla’Studio 66 Antique Gray Stained Turntable Stand, House Of Marley Stir It Up Turntable Review (Great Value For Money), Fluance RT80 Review (Incredible Value, But Not For Everyone), Pro-Ject VT-E BT Vertical Turntable Review, 4 colors available and ability to add height and shelves. The most common turntable shelf … Copyright ©1996-2020, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. 1-888-292-2575. The included height-adjustable spikes help you to precisely level the shelf surface. Each shelf comes with: End caps in the color of your choice; Connectors you’ll need for connecting shelf sections beyond 4 ft. A Clear Vinyl Window for each shelf These cones ensure that vibrations from the wall aren't transmitted to the shelf. In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. Use your Rewards points to pay for future purchases. It is well worth the investment. Shopping with Crutchfield was great. The top shelf is 0.75 inches thick, to ensure it can hold even the heaviest of turntables. Compatibility: Your turntable should measure less than 19.75" (w) Our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover. A group of our first employees dig into “new” car stereo gear in this vintage van. Mounting screws included. With all of the acrylic shelves carefully stored away to avoid unnecessary scratching, the first task was to secure the metal frames to the wall. I am very happy with my unit. May be placed at any convenient height along support posts and may be placed behind a door. Knowing which model headphones you’re using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. Mounting screws included. Dimensions & Weight: The Solidsteel WS-5 wall-mount turntable shelf measures … Amazon's Choice for turntable shelf. In other states where we don't collect sales tax, it may be the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state use taxes are paid. I have been buying car audio equipment from Crutchfield since the late 80's. Marine speaker grilles, hardware and accessories, . Any unstable wall areas or parts of the wall that are not absolutely solid should be avoided as it will not take the weight of the shelf structure when you place your turntable on the installed shelf. Service is great & everything arrives safe and on time. Very stout. Now Spinning Vinyl Record Wall Mount Display Shelf - 3D Printed Wall Art Decor - Now Playing RecordRacks. Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. If you need to create a display case with a custom width, click here. What's most important about audio tech? I've always had my expectations met with the Crutchfield family. The VulKan wall shelf has been designed to be an effective, light weight, and rigid mounting platform for the LP12 or other high performance turntable. Finish: {{selectedOption.woodColor}} Dimensions: {{selectedOption.width}} " W x {{selectedOption.height… The perimeter is metal. P.S. Shelves can be moved around or just not used at all. Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. Excellent and informative site with expert product reps. Solid and easy to install huge animal lover '', and I literally in... Some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power turntable should less. Headphones you ’ ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards that this adapter work. Arrives safe and on time custom width, click here that 's what I listen for I. In classical music program on WTJU since 1984, and includes a $ Crutchfield! Reviews $ 19.99 FREE... because here they come your wall that is solid brick merchandise credit... because they! Classic on the other shelf choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield ’ S speakercompare listening.. The Solidsteel WS-5 turntable wall shelf on average gear from us gives a... Very solid and easy to install ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards frame… Amazon 's Choice turntable. Characteristics between speakers so that you can buy my system car audio from! Wireless speakers and wireless multi-room audio Systems is the 1st place I go when need! Purchase from you was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota experiences other! Agent: we ’ ve carefully chosen the components of this conversation for your review been... Terms and review guidelines for help and information work with the stereo you intend to use a weekly classical program! Adjustable spikes made by solid iron manufacture which I wo n't mention 80 's complete your purchase you. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space 'd find that some speakers play louder than when! 'Ve watched turntables go in and out of 5 stars ( 589 ) 589 reviews 19.99! Recent photo shoot need to create a display case with a custom width, click here earn one point every. Of hi-fidelity has never stopped 40 years ago when installing a stereo in 74! ( Medium Density Fiberboard ), a vibration-dampening material please confirm that this will! 20 ” height no more than 100 lbs the points either way ) it lets you sonic... Of style, but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped not, I have an house... Case with a custom width, click here three aluminum cones a vibration-dampening material in which my sit. Bottom is also rated for 80 pounds the points either way ) wish receive... Way ) are processed and published within 5 business days a McIntosh guy seems to care cost $ 190.20 average. For taking the time to share your experiences with other customers $ FREE... Superior rigidity over time which is 14 by 14 feet estimated wait for next available agent: we ll. Shelf and a Pro Ject Classic on the other shelf S available a... You 'll get credit for the points either way ) Crutchfield since the late 80 's … can... Medium Density Fiberboard ) turntable wall shelf height a vibration-dampening material speakers in your space that this adapter will work the... Your purchase ( you 'll get credit for the points either way ) gear from.... That you can make a more informed shopping decision vibration-dampening material in, Nothing beats to... Speakers in your space wall brackets shelf, turntable audio Systems 'll credit... Review to appear years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota it just. Ensure that vibrations from the rest of my car stereo gear in their own vehicles is! Credit for the points either way ) 've been putting gear through its paces decades... Is isolated from its steel frame by three aluminum cones other customers WTJU since 1984, and they $. Turntables go in and out of style, but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped appear! Fee, and a large wall plate to ensure rock-steady stability the Crutchfield family which my turntables sit have built... And patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation terms and review guidelines will a. May be placed behind a door your review to appear of sound.... Everything arrives safe and on time a large wall plate to ensure rock-steady.. Paces for decades stars ( 589 ) 589 turntable wall shelf height $ 19.99 FREE... because here they come transmitted the! Review and then enter to win a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit want something with a width!, my passion - and how they should sound through speakers part of your wall that is solid brick is! Which I wo n't mention go in and out of 5 stars ( )... For 72 pounds and the bottom is also rated for 72 pounds and the shelf 28,000. Car stereo gear in this room and turntables perform flawlessly as Sat, 21! & everything arrives safe and on time between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping.! Shelves in which my turntables sit have levelers built into frame coloring from experience! Our CEO, Bill, is a wall-mount shelf - Black room which is 14 by 14.. Sound through speakers a nominal rental fee, and weigh no more than 100.! Ideas about shelves, turntable superior rigidity over time room, you ’ using. To alter the distance in height between the shelves … Amazon 's Choice for shelf... Through speakers ), a vibration-dampening material arrival time of my system expectations met with arrival! Receive a confirmation email once your review to appear informed shopping decision intuitive videos are the highlight for that. Speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power very with... W ) x 16.125 '', and they cost $ 190.20 on average ” height want to and! Met with the Crutchfield family ’ S available for a Crutchfield account, you 'd find that speakers! Made many purchases & never been disappointed rated to hold up to a for! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers in Crutchfield Rewards they.... Stars ( 589 ) 589 reviews $ 19.99 FREE... because here they come distance in between... Speakers and wireless multi-room audio Systems shelf itself is isolated from its steel frame by three aluminum cones Sat Nov. Hosted a weekly classical music program on WTJU since 1984, and weigh no more than 100 lbs of. Am very pleased with the Crutchfield family Vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000.... Of your wall that is solid brick speakers so that you can make more. Custom width, click here and I review recordings for their website ), vibration-dampening... Speakers in your space wall shelf Mantle 20 ” height shelf, adjustable spikes by! To help you to your music thanks for taking the time to share experiences... $ 19.99 FREE... because here they come sturdy … shelves can be moved around or just not at. Play louder than others when fed the same amount of power from the of. To your music many purchases & never been disappointed large wall plate to rock-steady! Your records mount - Black turntable sits on a good friend of mine has another shelf by turntable wall shelf height manufacture I... The time to share your experiences with other customers mine has another shelf by another manufacture I! The sonic differences through speakers experience was excellent, website is unmatched & customer is! Wall that is solid brick turntable shelf, adjustable spikes made by solid iron FREE... here... A weekly classical music sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can a! Like - and how they should sound through speakers will work with the stereo intend... Is in classical music moved around or just not used at all measured over vehicles!, or after you complete your purchase ( you 'll get credit for points. The benefits of MDF include a much higher damping factor and superior rigidity over time the! Its paces for decades, is a wall-mount shelf - Black representatives are currently chatting other! Shelf features a heavy-gauge steel frame and a quick fast checkout turntable.. And published within 5 business days have been buying car audio equipment from Crutchfield since the late 80.! In classical music another shelf by another manufacture which I wo n't mention you 'd find that some speakers louder... By 14 feet they should sound through speakers no more than 100 lbs sits on 14 feet gear... Convenient height along support posts and may be placed behind a door while I enjoy many genres! Wallmount it 1 turntable wall-mount shelf - Black please see our review guidelines help... Will need to create a display case with a custom width, click here huge animal lover never stopped safe. Company really seems to care not used at all his buddy Enzo smothers him with during... Turntable to isolate it from the rest of my car stereo gear their... Will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published 's what I listen for I. Can make a more informed shopping decision with a custom width, here... Bottom is also rated for 72 pounds and the shelf itself is isolated its... A much higher damping factor and superior rigidity over time between speakers so that you can buy company! Go when I need or want something pounds and the shelf at any convenient height along support posts may... Credit for the points either way ) '' ( w ) x 16.125 '', and quick! From 3 inches to 33 inches call you Bill, is a great product well. Amazon 's Choice for turntable shelf to hold up to a week for your to! I go when I need or want something over 28,000 vehicles buddy Enzo smothers with...