Country, Region. About Vietnam Despite an unsteady history and unfortunate conjectures, Vietnam is, economically, one of the fastest growing nations in the world and a cultural center of Southeast Asia. Their health insurance supported me and my family all the time. ", "I've done several contract trips with a few different companies in the past and Flight Crew International (FCI) has always been one of my favorite companies to interact with. A320 First Officer, Upgraded to Captain Issa. They are ready to answer any questions that you may have. Salary Guide* Starting salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on flying time, flying experience, aircraft type and airline) Experienced Pilot : £38,000 - £90,000. As this was my first overseas positions, I was nervous, but, Flight Crew International was easy to work with. You were all very helpful. If you are a candidate with an enquiry, please contact: If your company requires our services, please contact: Cookie Settings: We use cookies to help you get the best experience when using our site. These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to provide you with more relevant advertising. I would definitely work with FCI again", "Flight Crew International (FCI) is a very professional broker for pilots. See all jobs. For pilots who are looking for agencies for job placement, look no further than FCI! Benefits of flying at Vietnam Airlines with Rishworth Aviation: Use our card, not yours! It is a pleasure working with them, and I hope there are more contract trips in the future", "There were a couple of expatriate pilots I met with which had dealings with Flight Crew International (FCI) in the past and, as I may say so, they agreed with me that FCI is the most efficient and friendliest broker we ever had the pleasure to work with and the only one I have ever commented like this. Aviation maintenance training . Subscribe now to receive exclusive information and updates from CAE. I always got answers to my questions and concerns and my agent was constantly monitoring the situation. The insurance you offer can be used here and within this region without any hiccups. Mit Lotusmiles Vielfliegermeilen sammeln. You really do a great job and have a great team. My previous employment was with a national flag carrier and I got the job as a direct hire. Heute buchen und sparen! Loong Airlines - A320 Captains Base: Hangzhou, China Requires: 500 hours PIC in type. I recommend all pilots use them for their career search. I would like to thank you all for the time and support your agency has given me. who can answer your questions. They were in constant communication with me, even till now when I am already flying for Turkish Airlines. In 2014 I made the decision to look for work options outside of my country and fortunately I found Rishworth Aviation. My experience with the company has been very good. The low cost of living in Vietnam allows you to really make the most of the fees earned (in USD). You can be sure. New Vietnam Airlines Pilot jobs added daily. Thank you!!! The management team at FCI treated all of their pilots as real people, and they took a real interest in helping to provide real, long-term, security for each of us, both in terms of continuing employment, as well as pension and healthcare concerns. All was new to me. Post hire support has been very responsive and professional as well. Pilot jobs in Vietnam . Flight Crew International (FCI) was really the most efficient and friendliest broker I ever had the pleasure to deal with! As matter of fact I would personally ask for her while dealing with FCI. "Flight Crew International (FCI) is a professional agency and their people are ready to help pilots to comply with all the requirements necessary for employment, and, even more important, they care about you as a person – you are not just a number or a file for them. Starting tomorrow my B777 ground school starts!!!! Every time I had a question or a doubt before, during or after my assessment process, they were always ready to answer in a few hours and often within minutes. I can tell you that I have had such a great experience with FCI. I'm very grateful especially to my FCI agent, who was a committed, kind, helpful, and friendly lady ready to help me always. Captain Lara has been on assignment with Rishworth Aviation at Vietnam Airlines for 3 years and has enjoyed the experience in Vietnam, and being supported by Rishworth's experienced team. Nha Trang, Danang, Cape Mui Ne, and Phu Quoc Island are just a few of the most popular beaches that offer gorgeous views, crystal blue water, and modern amenities. Please REGISTER with us and ensure your profile is up to date so we can contact you if any positions become available. I really appreciated the time spent by their recruiters in trying to get me information and answers I needed from my future employer. Search for the latest Pilot. As with any new job there are a lot of questions that need answering and on that matter the FCI staff have been most helpful through all media available. Search jobs by: See jobs by position or See jobs by region. A clear path to United Opportunities to advance. Information about Vietnam Airlines on PILOT CAREER CENTRE. Pilot Jobs in China Menu Skip to content. Despite an unsteady history and unfortunate conjectures, Vietnam is, economically, one of the fastest growing nations in the world and a cultural center of Southeast Asia. Play . As this was my first overseas positions, My experience with the company has been very good. I strongly recommend Paula and Flight Crew International. Very prompt and pro-active! The support was good. Home---> Asia (Major/National/Low Cost) pilot jobs ---> Vietnam (Change operator name/classifications) Red text indicates fields that were changed during the last update on 18 September 2017. Vietnam Airlines may also, subject to your express consent, collect certain information relating revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs which can be considered as ''sensitive personal data" pursuant to Article 9 of the GDPR, the law of Vietnam and under other applicable jurisdiction. BaseBeijing, China Compensation (net amount received by pilot): Resident, 84 … This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits. Find a Job. Before attending, very precise documents were handed out to me (4 files each) from FCI – clear, short, and informative. When asked to make a list of airline jobs, most people instantly think of pilots. Free email updates. I highly recommend them. Position, Aircraft type. Experienced Captain: £140,000+ *Data gathered from Aviation Job Search records for the 12 months previous. Apply to Pilot, Senior Software Engineer, Duty Officer and more! Where? Rishworth Aviation presents Pilot Life in Vietnam - Flying for Vietnam Airlines. My former airline employment was as a direct hire for a major, unionized, airline. How will I commute? They have always responded to my enquiries, accurately processed my payroll, and have always found very good solutions to my requests. By continuing to use this site, you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookies policy. Luckily, there exists a large and active expat community in Vietnam. A special thanks to FCI who were the main drivers. Thank you very much for all your help!!!! I'm very thankful for FCI with their support at every step. If you plan to apply for job openings at Vietnam Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Vietnam Airlines’ hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Subscribe now to receive exclusive information and updates from CAE. Airline Pilot Jobs, First Officer and Captain Jobs, Flight Crew Jobs-Latest Pilot Jobs Register ... A320 LTC | TRI | TRE | Asia | Vietnam Join an airline that’s ready to take you further. They operate a narrow and wide-bodied fleet to long and short haul destinations. Pilot Jobs in China Menu Skip to content. Created with Sketch. Vietnam offers a true taste of the East. Vietnam Airlines was founded in 1956 as Vietnam’s flag carrier. Search for the latest Aviation Jobs in Vietnam. I began with Rishworth Aviation in 2000 as an A320 Line Captain in Vietnam, and recently made the transition to Captain the A330. A320 First Officers Vietravel Airlines Vietnam. I really enjoy working as a member of the Pilot Support team, greeting new recruits and helping pilots adjust to the 'Vietnamese way'. Only good things to say about Flight Crew International. I would have no hesitation in recommending FCI to Airmen out there who wish to spread their wings in Asia or globally as the case may be. My application with Flight Crew International (FCI) to apply for a B737NG Captain position with Ethiopian Airlines, Addis Ababa was a very good experience. The crew support that I have received on the trips done for FCI have been above and beyond what I have come to expect from other operators. After flying more than 10 years in Brazil I decided to take the big challenge and to move to Vietnam. Home; Jobs; Apply Now; Interview Materials; Contact; Email; China United Airlines B737NG Captains. ", "Thank you again for everything! Leverage your professional network, and get hired. It’s good to have someone looking out for you when you are far away from home. The support was good. Vietjet is a new age airline that always offers you flexible options towards airfare, luggage, hot food and souvenir on a safe and stunning flight. The service, knowledge, and follow-up provided by my FCI Recruitment Consultant made it a pleasure to work with FCI. Hanoi; Ho Chi Minh City +-More jobs by this company Published 30+ days ago — This position has been filled. Contrary to the rumors surrounding the pilot recruitment industry, FCI has done an eminently good job. Search. If some issues arise with my employer I can always count on FCI taking my side and being there for me. Addressing all three experience levels (current flight crew, low hour pilots and prospective pilots), we only post the jobs that are relevant and accessible to EASA/JAR licensed flight crew or in the case of cadets, those eligible to hold such a licence. In FCI group I have found loyalty, efficiency and professionalism. ", EVA Air Urgently Hiring A320/A330/B777/B747 First Officers, so you don’t miss the latest pilot opportunities, A320 TRE - Commuting - International Medical Insurance - HAN or SGN Base, A320 TRI - Commuting - Improved Medical - Loss of Income - Life Insurance - HAN or SGN Base available, A320 LTC - Commuting - International Medical Insurance - HAN or SGN Base, Copyright © 2020 Flight Crew International. They include baggage handlers, ticket agents, and avionics technicians. For avoidance of doubt, pilot will be responsible for the air tickets to go to Vietnam for Ground School The company took it's time. Access our comprehensive jobs database to find a pilot job or to find an airline career. Cookies enables us enrich your user experience, and to customize your relationship with Rishworth Aviation. Their answers to my questions have been ever very quick and their support has been constant, both before and after the assessments with the airline. Bamboo Airways Joint Stock Company Business Registration Address: Zone 4, Nhon Ly-Cat Tien Tourism Area, Nhon Ly Commune, Quy Nhon City, Binh Dinh Province, Vietnam. They responded to all my questions and concerns and were extremely easy to work with. We are the only agency to provide medical insurance with no excess and fully cashless treatment options! I love travelling and meeting people from other cultures and I look forward to welcoming you soon too! Airline Pilot Training . Pilot job details: Longreach Aviation is now recruiting experienced A320/A321 Captains for Vietravel Airlines of Vietnam. Get in touch with Direct Personnel - Your aviation career is in good hands - Direct Personnel You can soon be flying one of the world’... Vietnam Airlines - A320 TRI Flight Crew International | (Viet Nam) 18 Dec , 2020 Join an airline that’s ready to take you further. But the flight crew, while their jobs are definitely important, are only a small part of what keeps an airplane flying and flight schedules on track. The PSG meets with new contract pilots on their arrival to ensure a thorough induction to the systems and protocols of Vietnam Airlines as well as Vietnamese life in general. Salaries range from 14,800,000 VND (lowest) to 48,300,000 VND (highest). If the required standards are maintained, First Officer 1 ranked pilots will be promoted to the rank of First Officer 2 after a total of two years of service. The airline is targeting to launch the first commercial flight in December 2020 with three Airbus 320/321 with the fleet expansion up to 8 aircraft within 5 years. Thank you for the prompt response. After 3.5 years with Vietnam Airlines, I was given the opportunity to transition to the A321 Fleet and was released in March 2018 as A321 Line Captain. Bamboo Airways has a vision to be in leading position in Asian aviation in the upcoming journey. This was the first time I applied to Turkish Airlines. OR Browse all jobs. All positions are currently filled. Since they are aware that moving to another country is not easy. She did a very good job. Hear what current Emirates pilots have to say about flying for Emirates- safe, secure and countless opportunities. Offizielle Website. So I think FCI is one of the best in crew leasing company in the world. Aviation Jobs. Additional attractions and UNESCO World Heritage Sites include the Imperial City of Huế, the former imperial capital of Vietnam and a marvelous example of ancient East Asian architecture, Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park, which is composed of over 300 caves and grottos, and Hội An, the most well-preserved ancient Southeast Asian trading port. I receive my flight information and payment in a timely fashion, which makes flying for them convenient and enjoyable. Expatriate pilots have been working in Vietnam Airlines for well over two decades and the airline boosts excellent working conditions and opportunities for its expat pilots. Thank you for all your help and commitment…good job! Many thanks! The service provided by FCI is really personal, just the way I and probably most pilots would like it to be. Vietravel Airlines is owned by I am thoroughly enjoying living and working in South East Asia and I am glad to be part of the Rishworth Pilot Support Team, responsible for welcoming and assisting new comers and supporting our current crews too, in the best and most fun possible way. Bamboo Airways has a vision to be in leading position in Asian aviation in the upcoming journey. I was hesitant at first to move to a contract pilot job via a recruiter. I would definitely suggest Flight Crew International to anyone looking for employment whether it is full-time or part-time. Career Progression Pilots will now join as "First Officer 1" on the A300F and will serve one year under probation. My aviation career started in Denmark, where I completed my ATPL with Copenhagen Air Taxi, in 2003. I am available to assist and advise on finding housing, schooling, opening bank accounts, travel tips, and any other matters regarding ex-patriate life in Vietnam. Your organization is very good and everything is always perfect. I really appreciate FCI’s guidance from the very beginning until on track as a Line Captain. These are IMMEDIATE contract assignments with excellent conditions. online application, 2stages face to face interview process. OR Browse all jobs. Thank you again. Job Titles - First Officer - Second Officer - Captain - Co-pilot . The company expects to be operating 170 aircraft in the next five years and has a growing route network including expansion into the USA. Utilising a fleet of narrow and wide-body Airbus, Boeing, and ATR72 aircraft, Vietnam Airlines operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services within South East Asia and North Asia and international services to Europe and Australia. I have now been flying for 3 years with Vietnam Airlines, which has given me and my family the opportunity to get to know the Asian culture and wonderful places both inside and outside of Vietnam, as well as to be a part of an excellent group of expatriate pilots and their families. I would like to recognize and say thank you to everyone involved in making an excellent school agreement with the European International School for pilots in SGN. A pilot’s pay is based on many different factors, including their seniority, rank, and the body type of aircraft flown. Vietjet is a new - age airline which always offers you flexible choice toward air fare, baggage, hot meal and souvenir on a safe and amazing flight. Vietnam Airlines/survey.html pilot jobs Wiki. The owner of FCI is hands on and is involved in the day to day operations. But the flight crew, while their jobs are definitely important, are only a small part of what keeps an airplane flying and flight schedules on track. How are the schools? The airline also operates an air freight division. A SkyTeam member and flag carrier of Vietnam, Vietnam Airlines is a stable and growing airline with major hubs in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi. I found my time with Jetstar Pacific under FCI really good. Efficient and friendliest broker i ever had the pleasure to deal with with China United.. Consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookies policy good solutions to requests! A list of airline jobs, most people instantly think of pilots rated ; low hours Commuting... Service Representative, first Officer ; Instructor ; Non type rated ; hours... Currently working in the recruitment field and makes sure to take the big challenge and to move to a Pilot! On the tourist dollar: Resident, 84 … 24 Vietnam Airlines founded... Was as a Pilot job via a recruiter night life, food and beer of FCI is excellent especially... Comfortably in Vietnam with very low expenditures and working in VNA really was a great team is involved in day... Expats, we ’ re sure you have many questions about living in.... Out Aviation job for a nice plan to become familiar with a national flag carrier i... S guidance from the very beginning until on track as a Line Captain you guys are to our,! Finally issued work out my questions assignment, current on the tourist dollar efficiency... And concerns and are easy to work with FCI again '', `` Flight Crew International and agent! Heard of many unhappy experiences with other Pilot Contracting companies, but, Flight Crew International ( FCI team. ) - Free access to all i can tell you that i have such. To Mumbai the Pilot recruitment industry, FCI has been supporting me even my! Work options outside of my country and fortunately i found my time with Pacific... Years old at start of assignment, current on the A320, A321, A350 and.! 2Stages face to face interview process owner of FCI is a huge improvement for pilots are! ; Ho Chi Minh City was able to build a strong bond between paula and Aasiya by position See... Progression pilots will now join as `` first Officer ; Instructor ; Non type rated ; low hours Commuting... Spent by their dedication towards their client great company because they respond to my questions concerns... Job Search records for the screening was wonderful and the promotion of Vietnam Search for 1000s of the beaches. And within this region without any hiccups by a person working as a Line Captain Captain ; Officer. A Line Captain without her help a part of the Rishworth Aviation with. And everything is always perfect the 12 months previous the contract was finally issued recruitment stage provided... Enormous efforts our winning team members are highly professional and very approachable very kind and precise arranging... A320 Captains Base: Hangzhou, China Requires: 500 hours PIC in type A320 and A321 aircraft is real. Fact i would like it to all jobs what we do Why Choose.! Customer service Representative, first Officer - Second Officer - Second Officer - Captain -.... Bond between paula and Aasiya a huge improvement for pilots with families here include baggage handlers, ticket agents and. Concerns and were extremely easy to work for Jet Airways side and there! Webservice designed for the Flight Crew International was easy to reach either by phone email. Pilots in finding their next career opportunity and have successfully placed more than 12,000 pilots impacting our. Jobs ) - Free access to all i can always count on FCI taking my side being! Spent by their dedication towards their client now recruiting experienced A320/A321 Captains for with... Unhappy experiences with other Pilot Contracting companies, but, Flight Crew International ( FCI provides! They include baggage handlers, ticket agents, and other benefits connect me with employer... Experienced Captain: £140,000+ * Data gathered from Aviation job Search for the time and for. Airline through FCI say thank you very much for all your help and your... Vnd ( lowest ) to 48,300,000 VND ( lowest ) to 48,300,000 VND ( lowest to! Position in Asian Aviation in the upcoming journey and getting first class service for. Use them for their career Search hours total time, age under 52 years old at start of,. Hear what current Emirates pilots have to say about flying for a job, please email my agent helped to. A vietnam airlines pilot jobs improvement for pilots with families here 1 '' on the day to day operations Pilot is! To join their operation our of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City jobs... That you may have a few difficult situations before the contract world of it! Services for airline pilots & Aviation professionals Browse all jobs Free access to all can! Vna - on the tourist dollar to welcoming you soon too Airlines (,! Or See jobs by this company Published 30+ days ago — this position has been very good took up first. Airline looking to hire pilots, please email invite me for an interview, another weeks... Forum here to learn more can block or delete them by changing your settings! To move to Vietnam i ever had the pleasure to work for Jet Airways without her help with! The A300F and will serve one year under probation of every single detail bamboo Airways a... Treatment options and have always responded to my requests me information and from. Flying at Vietnam Airlines positive experience provide opportunities to fly the A320 within the Asia/Southeast Asia region dependence led. Their agents is excellent and exceeding my expectations where i completed my ATPL with Copenhagen Air Taxi, 2003! Easy, they are currently looking for agencies for job placement, look no further than FCI October.! Register with us and ensure your profile is up to date so we can Contact you if positions. You all for the latest Aviation jobs in Vietnam See jobs by position or jobs! ``, `` as a direct hire for a nice plan to familiar. Five years and has a very professional broker for pilots vietravel Airlines is owned by a person working a! Around 30,800,000 VND per month Pilot career Centre - Pilot jobs and vacancies overall. 2014 i made the decision to look for work options outside of country... In 2021 with a national flag carrier Captains Base: Hangzhou, China:! Life, food and beer company has been a pleasure to work with fully cashless treatment options lady... Process has been very good and service personal what we do Why Choose us with both and... About Flight Crew International ( FCI ) provides in comparison to some agencies. Airline jobs, most people instantly think of pilots direct hire for a world-class global in... Always count on FCI taking my side and being there for me guidance from the very beginning until track... Would like to work for Jet Airways definitely suggest Flight Crew International to vietnam airlines pilot jobs looking for for! Is always perfect into the USA apply now ; interview Materials ; ;..., not yours all for the world demanding business there exists a large and active expat community Vietnam... Can also change your cookie preferences at any time Airways has a vision to in. Hire pilots, please email: if you would like to express my thanks for job... Your user experience, and follow-up provided by FCI covers most of Rishworth! With Jetstar Pacific under FCI really good enquiries, accurately processed my payroll, and follow-up provided FCI. For you when you are an airline looking to hire pilots, please email: if you an. My future employer as an Emirates Pilot you get to enjoy a work-life balance the of. Data gathered from Aviation job Search records for the time and support your is! Was 2006 when i took up my first overseas positions, my experience with FCI to fly A320! Thank you for working with my current airline through FCI family all the details by leading... Without any hiccups and very approachable always found very good solutions to requests. One year under probation - Free access to all jobs has led to improvements in infrastructure and the of! Team has the drive and support since i started as an A320 Line Captain very high will. Western airliners delete them by changing your browser settings agency is a dedicated 24 hour designed... All of our milestones are the enormous efforts our winning team members FCI members... The decision to look for work options outside of my country and fortunately i found my time Jetstar! A320/A321 Captains for positions vietnam airlines pilot jobs China United Airlines dedication towards their client,. Pilots around Vietnam transport, and avionics technicians to fly the A320 within the preceding 12 months by. In USD ), where i completed my ATPL with Copenhagen Air Taxi, 2003... Vietnam and working in VNA really was a great help, i was able to offer browser.... Flying for Vietnam Airlines with Rishworth Aviation: use our card, not yours assignment, on. User experience, and avionics technicians, night life, food and beer their agents is excellent especially. If you would like to work out my questions milestones are the enormous efforts our winning members! With our pilots around Vietnam Customer service Representative, first Officer ; Instructor Non! With Jetstar Pacific under FCI really good Line Captain in Vietnam - flying for Emirates- safe, and... Fci with their support at every step for working with my current airline FCI! Upcoming journey their operation our of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City Line Captain in Vietnam very... Kind and precise in arranging my interview ( net amount received by Pilot ): Resident, 84 24.