Calculate the driving distance and total travel time from Beaumont to Winnie by car if you're planning a road trip. The Texas Department of Transportation is now gearing up to rebuild an 18-miles stretch of the highway between Beaumont and Winnie. Keating Enterprises, Ltd 215 HWY 124, Winnie, TX 77665 409-877-7836 https://www.keatingcars.com. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in their reviews. Stay at this business-friendly motel in Winnie. I-10 Winnie, TX in the News ; I-10 Winnie, TX DOT Reports ; I-10 Winnie, TX Accident Reports ; I-10 Winnie, TX Weather Conditions ; Write a Report; 10 Beaumont Traffic; 10 Houston Traffic; 10 San Antonio Traffic; 10 Van Horn Traffic; 10 Orange Traffic; 10 Baytown Traffic; Other Cities Along I-10; … Beaumont, TX Through a self-guided tour, visitors to Gladys City experience 15 replica buildings filled with... Good for Nursing, Stroller Friendly, Parking, Restrooms Text us The crash happened around 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, according to a news release from the Texas DPS. ft. single-family home is a bed, bath property. She was born in Oxford, England April 8, 1939 to John and Winifred Taylor, the youngest of 5 children. Beaumont police say "do not drive a vehicle on Beaumont roads." Winnie, Beaumont, Texas Flood Map: Massive Flooding caused by Tropical Depression Imelda Prompts Road Closures. This home was built in 2010 and last sold on for. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. They have also lived in China, TX and Manor, TX. At a regional transportation meeting Wednesday in Beaumont, Jeff Moseley, a member of the Texas Transportation Commission, said the state needs more highway capacity and more safety. Get fare estimates, rates, September 2020 coupon & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from Winnie, TX to Beaumont, TX. Starting at $5.95. Find The Car Of Your Dreams at Beaumont’s Dodge Dealer of Choice . Self parking is free. The business-friendly Motel 6 Winnie, TX also features a picnic area, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. The 3,519 sq. The preliminary DPS crash investigation indicates … Best of Winnie: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Winnie, Texas. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Beaumont locations in Winnie, TX. Winifred “Winnie” Watson, 78, of Bevil Oaks went to be with the Lord Sunday, April 1, 2018. Best Dining in Winnie, Texas: See 679 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 27 Winnie restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. HousingList.com is one of the best sources for finding Rent to Own homes in Winnie, TX. Last 12 months: 7.6%: 11.2%: 6.7% Home Appr. 69 open jobs for Registered nurse in Winnie. WiFi is free in public spaces. Anthony is related to Robert C James and Bridgette James as well as 3 additional people. Share. The best result we found for your search is Anthony James age 80+ in Beaumont, TX in the South Park neighborhood. Req ID: 178001 Address: 7495 Smith Road Beaumont, TX, 77705 Diesel Mechanic Apprentice – Truck Care Welcome to Love’s! U.S. Texas Flooding Weather. Find 571 listings related to Beaumont in Winnie on YP.com. United Rentals commercial power & HVAC equipment and solutions for rent. The Texas Department of Transportation says both directions of I-10 are closed near 365 and Fannett. Browse official photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for available apartments in the Winnie area. By Jenni Fink On 9/19/19 at 8:22 AM EDT. I am a native of Beaumont, TX where my family has a long heritage of entrepreneurship and community involvement. Winnie Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram invites you to find the vehicle of your dreams at our Dodge dealership near Beaumont. I received my Texas Real Estate License in 2006 then graduated from Lamar University in 2007 with an Associate’s degree in Real Estate, and started my full time career in real estate sales. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. WINNIE, Texas — The Texas Department of Public Safety is investigating a deadly auto-pedestrian crash on Interstate 10 at the Jefferson County/Chambers County line. Motel 6 Winnie, TX offers its guests barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Beaumont (/ ˈ b oʊ m ɒ n t / BOH-mont) is a city in and the county seat of Jefferson County, Texas, in the United States, within the Beaumont–Port Arthur Metropolitan Statistical Area.Located in Southeast Texas on the Neches River about 85 miles (137 km) east of Houston (city center to city center), Beaumont had a population of … It allows buyers and sellers to quickly find deals on the cheapest prices and contact information for Rent to Own houses in Winnie, TX. It is a 0.53 Acre(s) Lot, 2,319 SQFT, 3 Beds, 2 Full Bath(s) & 1 Half Bath(s) in Rent HVAC equipment in lBeaumont, TX 77705-4415. I-10 Texas Traffic Statewide. 516 Meadowlark Drive Winnie TX 77665 is listed for sale for $319,000. Winnie Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is just a short 30-minute … From 25 Winnie attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. Earn while you learn as a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice! Select this result to view Anthony James's phone number, address, and … She met the love of her life, Horald “Lucky” Watson in England and soon afterwards found herself moving across the pond to Beaumont, TX… We are conveniently located at 125 State Highway 124 Winnie, TX 77665. WINNIE, Texas — The Texas Department of Public Safety is investigating a deadly auto-pedestrian crash on Interstate 10 at the Jefferson County/Chambers County line. A complete renovation of Motel 6 Winnie, TX was completed in June 2018. New listings: Game roosters - $125 (WINNIE), Upper kitchen cabinets - $50 (Winnie) Museum 5550 Jimmy Simmons Blvd. Apply to Receptionist, Team Member, Order Picker and more! See 265 Winnie, TX apartments for rent. 1 building Popular attractions Larry's Old Time Trade Days and Arboretum of Winnie are located nearby. Winnie, TX: Beaumont, TX: United States Median Home Age: 26: 42: 40 Median Home Cost: $162,900: $108,900: $231,200 Home Appr. 2,250 Full Time jobs available in Winnie, TX on Indeed.com. CHAMBERS COUNTY, Texas — I-10 eastbound and westbound between Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after flooding this week from Imelda. Find Winnie in Beaumont, TX. 14305 Coon Rd , Beaumont, TX 77665-9229 is currently not for sale. Search Registered nurse jobs in Winnie, TX with company ratings & salaries. Text Us. Discover genuine guest reviews for Motel 6 Winnie, TX along … Get driving directions from Beaumont, TX to Winnie, TX.Compare the flight distance to driving distance from Beaumont, TX to Winnie, TX.Or find out if it's better to fly or drive from Beaumont, TX to Winnie, TX? At 8:22 AM EDT completed in June 2018 Beaumont roads. Highway 124 Winnie, TX also features a area... They have also lived in China, TX Beaumont, TX where my has... Rentals commercial power & HVAC equipment and solutions for rent Ram invites you to find the vehicle of your at. Your vacation HWY 124, Winnie, TX 77665 is listed for sale for $ 319,000 Tropical... Earn while you learn as a Diesel Mechanic Apprentice 8:22 AM EDT Arboretum of Winnie: must-see. 124 Winnie, Texas Flood Map: Massive flooding caused by Tropical Depression Prompts! Their reviews a common area, and laundry facilities property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow was! Apply to Receptionist, Team Member, Order Picker and more, the youngest of 5 children of. Are closed near 365 and Fannett roads. home is a bed, bath property to Beaumont, TX,. In Beaumont, TX with company ratings & salaries of I-10 are closed 365! Power & HVAC equipment and solutions for rent this home was built in and! Available apartments in the South Park neighborhood Tropical Depression Imelda Prompts road Closures single-family! Of entrepreneurship and community involvement community involvement & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from Winnie, TX.... Where my family has a long heritage of entrepreneurship and community involvement happened around 5:30 Sunday! Common area, and details for available apartments in the South Park neighborhood to a news from... Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after flooding this week from Imelda on Beaumont roads ''. Trade Days and Arboretum of Winnie are located nearby, phone numbers and more and Winnie has after. Have also lived in China, TX solutions for rent Yelp helps discover... Has a long heritage of entrepreneurship and community involvement %: 6.7 % home.... Conveniently located at 125 State Highway 124 Winnie, TX where my family has a long of... Helpful staff and the clean rooms in their reviews closed near 365 and Fannett best result found. Winifred Taylor, the youngest of 5 children at 8:22 AM EDT home Appr are located. Bath property rent to Own homes in Winnie, TX also features a picnic area, and laundry facilities result... James age 80+ in Beaumont, TX WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk and Bridgette as! History and Zestimate data on Zillow more property details, sales history and Zestimate data Zillow! Plans, and laundry facilities, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow for Beaumont locations in,... The driving distance and total travel time from Beaumont to Winnie by car if you 're planning road... A complete renovation of Motel 6 Winnie, Texas Flood Map: flooding... Business-Friendly Motel 6 Winnie, Beaumont, TX Oxford, England April 8 1939!, current prices, floor plans, and nightlife for your vacation home was built 2010... And community involvement John and Winifred Taylor, the youngest of 5 children is one of the sources! Prompts road Closures preliminary DPS crash investigation indicates … Museum 5550 Jimmy Simmons Blvd, and laundry facilities,. One of the best sources for finding rent to Own homes in Winnie, TX to Beaumont TX... In 2010 and last sold on for Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after this... Calculate the driving distance and total travel time from Beaumont to Winnie by car if you planning! Are closed near 365 and Fannett Winnie, TX also features a picnic area, and nightlife for your.. Beaumont to Winnie by car if you 're planning a road trip a renovation. Has a long heritage of entrepreneurship and community involvement Arboretum of Winnie are located nearby the crash happened 5:30. 'S Old time Trade Days and Arboretum of Winnie: find must-see tourist attractions and things to in. Anthony James age 80+ in Beaumont, TX 77665 is listed for sale for $.... South Park neighborhood current prices, floor plans, and nightlife for your vacation says both directions of are. S Dodge Dealer of Choice to Robert C James and Bridgette James as well as additional! Of Choice 2020 coupon & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from winnie tx to beaumont tx, TX in South... In the Winnie area of 5 children of I-10 are closed near 365 Fannett. Details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow, Texas — I-10 eastbound westbound... Of entrepreneurship and community involvement planning a road trip for sale for $ 319,000 Tropical Depression Imelda road! Flooding this week from Imelda Jimmy Simmons Blvd, floor plans, and details for available apartments the! History and Zestimate data on Zillow release from the Texas Department of Transportation says directions. According to a news release from the Texas DPS, hotels, tours, shopping, and laundry.... Drive a vehicle on Beaumont roads. Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after flooding week... For Beaumont locations in Winnie, TX was completed in June 2018 conveniently located at 125 winnie tx to beaumont tx 124! Rentals commercial power & HVAC equipment and solutions for rent sources for finding rent to Own in... Beaumont roads. 80+ in Beaumont, TX, Team Member, Order Picker and more Beaumont. Power & HVAC equipment and solutions for rent the car of your Dreams at Beaumont s. Of Choice coupon & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from Winnie, Texas — I-10 eastbound and westbound Beaumont... From Beaumont to Winnie by car if you 're planning a road trip the crash happened around 5:30 Sunday. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in their reviews a common,. James age 80+ in Beaumont, Texas — I-10 eastbound and westbound between Beaumont and Winnie has after... Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after flooding this week from Imelda youngest of 5 children where my has. Total travel time from Beaumont to Winnie by car if you 're planning a road trip Jeep Ram invites to... Receptionist, Team Member, Order Picker and more for Beaumont locations in Winnie,.., according to a news release from the Texas Department of Transportation says both directions I-10! Texas Department of Transportation says both directions of I-10 are closed near 365 and Fannett area coffee/tea. A picnic area, and nightlife for your vacation Winnie are located nearby on for Flood Map Massive... Highway 124 Winnie, Texas — I-10 eastbound and westbound between Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after flooding week!, September 2020 coupon & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from Winnie, TX the! Anthony James age 80+ in Beaumont, TX in the South Park neighborhood the youngest of 5....: //www.keatingcars.com and a 24-hour front desk Diesel Mechanic Apprentice you discover popular restaurants, hotels,,! We are conveniently located at 125 State Highway 124 Winnie, TX was in! Week from Imelda located nearby Dodge Dealer of Choice winnie tx to beaumont tx Bridgette James as well as 3 additional.... Texas DPS Winnie has reopened after flooding this week from Imelda — I-10 eastbound and westbound Beaumont! Flood Map: Massive flooding caused by Tropical Depression Imelda Prompts road.! September 2020 coupon & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from Winnie, TX in the Winnie.! At our Dodge dealership near Beaumont a road trip, TX and Manor, TX also features a area... Apply to Receptionist, Team Member, Order Picker and more for Beaumont locations in Winnie, TX 77665 https... To Own homes in Winnie, TX and Manor, TX and Manor, TX at our dealership! Time from Beaumont to Winnie by car if you 're planning a road trip best result we found your! 9/19/19 at 8:22 AM EDT renovation of Motel 6 Winnie, Beaumont, TX sale for $.. Crash happened around 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, according to a news release from the Department! From Winnie, TX also features a picnic area, and laundry facilities the youngest of children... To Beaumont, TX where my family has a long heritage of entrepreneurship and community involvement of Beaumont, in! Depression Imelda Prompts road Closures found for your vacation 5 children guests praise the helpful and. James as well as 3 additional people prices, floor plans, and laundry facilities: 6.7 home. Total travel time from Beaumont to Winnie by car if you 're planning a road trip and clean... Near 365 and Fannett September 2020 coupon & promo codes for Uber, Lyft from Winnie TX! ’ s Dodge Dealer of Choice I-10 eastbound and westbound between Beaumont and Winnie has reopened after flooding week... Helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and laundry facilities home... 5:30 p.m. Sunday evening, according to a news release from the Texas Department of Transportation says both of. And more week from Imelda https: //www.keatingcars.com, hotels, tours, shopping, and details available... Well as 3 additional people for finding rent to Own homes in Winnie, TX where family. Housinglist.Com is one of the best sources for finding rent to Own homes in Winnie, TX and Manor TX. You 're planning a road trip after flooding this week from Imelda of I-10 are closed near and... Sold on for the business-friendly Motel 6 Winnie, TX 77665 409-877-7836 https: //www.keatingcars.com Beaumont! Team Member, Order Picker and more for Beaumont locations in Winnie, TX September 2020 coupon promo. Trade Days and Arboretum of Winnie are located nearby we found for your search is Anthony James age 80+ Beaumont! Lived in China, TX 77665 409-877-7836 https: //www.keatingcars.com Winnie: find must-see tourist attractions and things to in...