These springs reduce and smooth out trigger pull essential for competition. my point is that all the GP100 models are winners. Notes: In the weapon parts shop, hunters and sport shooters can buy weapon parts or order them comfortably via invoice. Guest Classifieds changes. If you get the GP100 Shooters Pak, you get 3 lighter hammer springs (can be used on the Six series guns) but the trigger springs in the pack won't do you any good as they are specific for the GP100's and different than the Sixes trigger springs. Wolff Shooter’s Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power $ 20.00. Ruger NM Single Action Reduced Power Shooters Pak (40/19) RSA - Reduced Power (40/19) - Contains 1 each 19 pound reduced power hammer spring, 40 ounce Wolff design reduced power trigger spring and an extra power base pin latch spring. Ive got a pair of Old style Ruger Vaqueros and have been told that switching the hammer spring to a 14lb spring and trigger spring to a 30oz spring will make cocking and shooting smoother. Note: factory trigger return spring is 12 pounds. I replaced the Ruger's factory 14 lb Hammer Spring with Wolff's 12 pound one, and the Trigger Guard Latch/Trigger 12 lb return spring with Wolff's 10 lb item. Reduced Power Hammer Spring Mfr Part: 33914 and Wolff … Wolff Shooter’s Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power $ 20.00. Are you searching for handguns, long guns, used firearms or accessories like scopes and products for cleaning and taking care of your weapons at unbeatable prices? Auch die Hahnfeder ist ausgetauscht worden, jetzt ein perfektes Abzugsverhalten $17.50 Wolff S&W Model 41 Variable Recoil Spring. The product was successfully added to your shopping cart. VAT and excl. Here, hunters and sportsmen can buy high-quality weapons, such as rifles,... Handguns Includes reduced power mainspring and sear/bolt spring, extra power base pin spring, stainless steel ejector spring. We have couple GP's, a standard 3" and a Wiley Clapp 3", that we haven't had any issues with but I was wondering if there was anything out there to make them better without sending them out for gunsmithing? I replaced the Ruger's factory 14 lb Hammer Spring with Wolff's 12 pound one, and the Trigger Guard Latch/Trigger 12 lb return spring with Wolff's 10 lb item. Wolff Reduced Power Shooter's Pack Spring Kit For Ruger Gp-100: $5 Yes Do you agree with the usage of cookies? Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer of precision springs for firearms. Fits: Ruger GP-100 series revolvers Kit Contains: 1 each 9, 10, and 12 pound reduced hammer springs. data protection information they are a tad bit shorter. … Many years ago I put trigger springs in my Redhawks. Spring weight may play a small part in it of course, but mainly its polishing sear/hammer surfaces. Ruger RedHawk Reduced Power Shooters Pak $ 25.00 Beretta 92/96 Reduced Power Hammer Spring, 16lb. Fits: Ruger GP-100 series revolvers Kit Contains: 1 each 9, 10, and 12 pound reduced hammer springs. I'm hoping it won't affect reliability and will be testing it out ASAP. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Kit includes 9, 10, and 12 pound reduced hammer springs and an 8 and 10 pound trigger return spring. *All prices incl. Joined: Apr 29, 2007 Location: OKC, OK. Dec 20, 2012 #1. No, European Distributor of famous US Brands. Wolff Gunspring Shooters Paks are designed to allow the user to fine tine their pistol or revolver to their needs and shooting style. Notes: No matter if long- or handgun, all kinds of different shooting accessories or products for gun cleaning, in the NEW... Special offers and affordable weapons at Waffen Ferkinghoff But there is a solution, buy a 10lb or 11lb reduced power hammer spring for a GP100 and use it in your Security Six. i am yet to own any ruger firearm with the sights correctly set from the factory. With taxes and all I'm at about $600. Welcome to the small arms section of the online shop of Waffen Ferkinghoff. Springs are available for hundreds of different models including many vintage weapons. $ 15.00 Beretta 92/96 Full size guide rod, black Ruger NM Single Action Reduced Power Shooters Pak (40/19) RSA - Reduced Power (40/19) - Contains 1 each 19 pound reduced power hammer spring, 40 ounce Wolff design reduced power trigger spring and an extra power base pin latch spring. You might want to check to see if wolf has a spring pack for reducing trigger pull. Welcome to the long guns section of the online shop of Waffen Ferkinghoff. Shooter's Pak - Reduced Power - This pak contains 1 each 9, 10 and 12 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger GP-100 series revolvers and 1 each 8 and 10 pound trigger return springs allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action. Pack of 5 $ 15.00 Add to cart; Wolff RP CZ Conventional Recoil Spring $ 17.00 Select options; Wolff RP Shooters PAK Ruger Single Action $ 35.00 Read more; Wolff RP Beretta Conventional Recoil Spring Wolff RP Shooters PAK Ruger New the variants just come down to personal preference. 969-000-162WB 40oz. Buy long guns online at Waffen Ferkinghoff - rifles, shotguns and levers / repeaters. Revolver Shooters Pack Reduced Power – Ruger SP-101. Add to cart. Add to Favorites Add to Wish List. $ 15.00 Beretta 92/96 Reduced Power Hammer Spring, 13lb. Only 1 left in stock If you're not sure you want to do it a ginsmith could put these in in less than 15 min. give me 20 minutes and a dremel and a standard GP100 can be just a smooth as the match champion. It came with 5 Wolff springs total. I have been a Ruger owner for many years. Will not fit .22LR models. In this category you will find all the products which just recently arrived in our online store. These springs reduce and smooth out trigger pull essential for competition. kinderleichte Montage. Related links for Spring Tuning Kit Ruger GP100. Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer of precision springs for firearms. Preis ist ziemlich hoch, gemessen an der Freude beim Schießen aber ok. Top auch in GP100 Match Champion ca 1050gr Buy weapon parts online - Weapons & accessories for hunting and shooting. The Wolff Shooters Pak for the Security Six is just a 14 lb hammer spring and a lighter trigger spring. YMMV My single action pull is now at 2 3/4 lbs. Pak also includes 1 each 8 pound trigger return spring allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action. Buy handguns online for a good price at Waffen Ferkinghoff – pistols, revolvers and single-shot firearms. WOLFF 17110 RUGER GP-100 REDUCED POWER REVOLVER SHOOTER'S PAK . Wolff Ruger 10 22 Rifle Tune Up Kits Reduced Power Tune Up Pak. Ruger® SA Trigger Return Spring. For reliable ignition with a 625, ie, moonclipped .45 ACPs, consider the 'full strength' hammer leaf - it will still be an improvement. narrow your choices » Show Filters . Anytime you put a lighter hammer spring in a … !, und super definiert. 8 und 10 lbs hammerfeder war zu schwach jeder 2te schuss nicht ausgelöst, mit 12 lbs hammerfeder und schwächsten abzug feder vom satz tip top keine probleme, habe bei meiner GP 100 .357mag baujahr 2011 die weichsten federn vom satz benutzt und zusätzlich die reibungsflächen SA/DA poliert. High Quality, Wolff Competition Reduced Power Complete Shooters Spring Kit. Shop a full line of Wolff Gunsprings products at MidwayUSA. Price: $ 19.50. This spring is included in 18076 Spring Pak. Weapon Maintenance and Gun Cleaning WOLFF 17110 RUGER GP-100 REDUCED POWER REVOLVER SHOOTER'S PAK . Includes an extra power hammer spring, reduced power trigger spring, and reduced power sear spring to improve let-off and reduce trigger pull, perfect for competition. Forever. I just received my new spring kit from Brownell's with the reduced power springs for my GP100. Ruger GP-100 Revolver, Spring Tuning Kit 5-piece, 3 reduced power hammer springs 9, 10, 12lbs, 2... Ruger GP-100 Revolver, Spring Tuning Kit 5-piece, 3 reduced power hammer springs 9, 10, 12lbs, 2 trigger springs 8, 10lbs, Wolff USA. der Umbau der Ruger GP100 6" hat Problemlos funktioniert, dank Youtube. ... Wolff Ruger SP-101 Reduced Power Shooters Pack. Wolff Ruger Single Action Reduced Power Shooters Pack 40-17. Are you looking for ammunition? This pak contains 1 each 9, 10 and 12 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger SP-101 series revolvers and 1 each 8 pound trigger return spring allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action. drop the trigger unit off a MC model and one can see they polish 3 spots. Shooter's Pak - Reduced Power - This pak contains 1 each 9, 10 and 12 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger GP-100 series revolvers and 1 each 8 and 10 pound trigger return springs allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action. Highest build quality is of utmost importance to... Reloading $14.95 Wolff Ruger Charger Extra Power Tune Up Kits. Contains 1 13lb reduced power hammer spring 1 14lb reduced power hammer spring 1 15lb redu.. $22.00 Abzuggewicht mit neuer Feder beim Mittelwert von 1.100 gramm. Wolff Ruger Single Action Reduced Power Shooters Pack 40-17. 969-000-163WB 30oz. This item has been shown 34 times. In the ammunition shop, hunters and sport shooters can buy ammunition or order them comfortably via invoice. ... Wolff Ruger SP-101 Reduced Power Shooters Pack. Welcome to Wolff Gunsprings. Gun is clean and in good shape except for that awful Hogue grip and that terrible trigger pull. At Brownells I found: Wolff 969-000-197WB 14 lb. Something that has a noticeable improvement worth doing? Buy Online with safety transaction. 3 different strengths for the hammer and 2 different strengths for the trigger return. Forever. We offer recoil springs, hammer springs (mainsprings), magazine springs, firing pin springs, striker springs, trigger springs as well as many other firearm springs. Ruger GP-100 Revolver, Spring Tuning Kit 5-piece, 3 reduced power hammer springs 9, 10, 12lbs, 2 trigger springs 8, 10lbs, Wolff USA. Revolver Shooters Tuning Spring Pak. If the star's chamfered, it becomes real easy to get an empty case stuck under the ejector during a reload, and it'll cost you at least 30 seconds to get it out. For use in Ruger SP-101 Revolvers All Calibers. $10.00 Shooter’s Pak – Reduced Power – This pak contains 1 each 13, 14 and 15 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger SP-101 .22 caliber revolvers produced since 2011. hammer, unter 1kg abzugsgewicht beim DA!! Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer of precision springs for firearms. Shooter's Pak - Reduced Power - This pak contains 1 each 9, 10 and 12 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger SP-101 series revolvers and 1 each 8 pound trigger return spring allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action. Use in Place of Ruger Manufacturer Part # B24. OK - So I have a new-to-me Ruger GP100. Is there any where local around OKC that would carry the Wolff spring kit for the ruger gp100's? All Rights Reserved, Marlin Lever Action Reduced Power Wolff Hammer & Finger Lever Plunger Spring Kit, Wolff Rebound Spring SW JKLN Frame 14 lbs. The Ruger Custom Shop Super GP100 9mm ($1,549, Ruger.com) is built on the same platform as the .357 Mag. Am still searching for a not so expensive wood grip and ordered a Wolff Shooter’s Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power MPN 17110 to cure that trigger pull as explained in Chuck Hawks’ commentary on the gun back in 2013. Evaluations will be activated after verification. Contains a 12, 14, and.. ... Wolff Ruger SP-101 Reduced Power Shooters Pack. Smoothing out the action parts with a stone or your Dremel is a great way to really smooth out the trigger action on the GP100. for this reason i won't purchase a ruger unless it has adjustable sights. Ruger Small Frame Single Action Revolver New Model Vaquero, New Blackhawk 50th Anniversary, XR-3 Frame, Reduced Power Hammer Spring 14lbs, Wolff Gunsprings USA. is fully finished in a dark-matte PVD finish, the 9mm only coats the cylinder—leaving the rest of the gun in a brushed stainless finish. Please inform me as soon as the product is available again. Professional installation recommended! Re: Wolff Shooter's Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power It's not that hard to do especially if you have field stripped your GP before. Custom Ruger SP101 Accessories by Combat Veterans! For defensive shooting the 8 lb. Accessories for reloading online - reloading for shooting sports. Changed out the front sight for a fiber optic ($25), did some polishing and installed the wolff spring kit ($11). Gruß Manfred, +49 (0) 9384 88212-00You can reach us by phone Mo - Fr 10:00 - 12 am and 2 - 5 pm, Schwanfelder Straße 8 97241 Opferbaum, Germany. 17113 WOLFF RUGER SP-101 Reduced Power REVOLVER SHOOTER'S PAK. Shipping costs, if not otherwise described. beste Grüße und Danke ans Laden Team für die Fachkundige Beratung im Ladengeschäft !!! This includes springs for brands like Beretta, Browning, Colt, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson, Springfield and more. Professional installation recommended! Springs are available for hundreds of different models including many vintage weapons. Join today ... Click here for all the info. The difference is remarkable. I didn't change the hammer spring from the original Ruger spring. while i like the MC model (hell i bought one), the SP101 or GP100 are easily given a 25c trigger job just like a glock. Wire features wire sear/bolt spring; flat uses traditional flat sear/bolt spring. Please do not hesitate to contact us if... NEW at Waffen Ferkinghoff Avoid chamfering the ejector star itself, or, at the very most, just cut a very light one on the star - just enough to take the edge off. SKU: 17110 Category: Receiver / Action Tag: Wolff. There are many similarities as well as a few differences that go beyond the caliber. Note: factory trigger return spring is 10 pounds. I got the wolf reduced 14 lb spring and it still seemed some what heavy. bei ruger gp 100 .22lr eingebaut. Marlin Lever Action Reduced Power Wolff Hammer & Finger Lever Plunger Spring Kit$17.99, Wolff Rebound Spring SW JKLN Frame 14 lbs. Shop for Best Price Wolff Ruger 77 Mkii Tuneup Spring Pak Individual Springs Reduced Power Seartrigger Spring 3 Pak . 17113 WOLFF RUGER SP-101 Reduced Power REVOLVER SHOOTER'S PAK. Find great deals on Gp100 spring kit Hunting & Archery Equipment, including discounts on the 1911 Auto Shok-Buff Recoil System - Recoil System-Govt./Gold Cup-.45 Acp. Shooter's Pak - Reduced Power - This pak contains 1 each 13, 14 and 15 pound reduced power hammer springs for Ruger SP-101 .22 caliber revolvers produced since 2011. Habe Heute den Federsatz für den GP100 in meinen Super Redhawk eingebaut! Wolff Gunsprings. How to determine the model number of your Smith & Wesson Revolver. Ruger SP-101 Double Action Reduced Power Shooters Pak. We offer recoil springs, hammer springs (mainsprings), magazine springs, firing pin springs, striker springs, trigger springs as well as many other firearm springs. Not for use in new 22 caliber models produced since 2011 Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of the revolver. Mfr Part: 17133 Alert Me When Available ... Q&A (5) Reviews (2) 4.0. Installation requires disassembly and reassembly of the revolver. Buy optics online – for hunting and nature observation Optics for hunters: Here, hunters will find high-quality scopes and hunting equipment for all kinds of different hunting types. Lieferung perfekt. Also works for Ruger GP100 Accessories and is Officially the Ruger SP101 / GP100 Trigger Spring Kit. $22.00 Notify me when this product is back in stock: Subscribe: Thanks for subscribing Wolff Dan Wesson ... Wolff Remington 700 Reduced Power Trigger Spring. Stock No 89893.....$7.95. I believe the factory Security Six mainspring is 16 pounds, but most people report satisfactory results with a 14 pound spring. Trigger pull is not close to a Dan Wesson. Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer of precision springs for firearms. Wolff 89893 Reduced Power Sear Spring for a Lighter Trigger Pull. Wolff Reduced power recoil calibration pack for S&W M&P pistols. Buy shooting accessories online – Equipment, targets and accessories for hunting and shooting. I like the trigger return springs, but the reduced power hammer springs are often stiffer than the factory springs! the only exception here for me is the LCR series, which by some act of providence Ruger was able to get the POI/POA correct. Would love to hear your experience with the Wolff's in the GP-100 and I'll provide updates once I, … Ammunition I'm no expert by any means here, but I've changed out springs on a tuarus and a smith and wesson and all I noticed really was a change in DA pull. I have read the Ruger 10/22 Rifle Reduced Power Sear Spring . Finally, a Wolff Shooter's Pak (2013 MSRP $10.50) reduced strength spring kit was ordered for our GP100 to replace the stock hammer and trigger return springs. WILSON COMBAT - #246 RUGER GP100 SPRING KIT. This Wolff lightweight Power Spring Kit includes (from left to right). CZ/TZ 75, P9, Reduced Power Hammer Spring 16lb $ 10.00; Sig Sauer P220 – 29 Hammer Spring 20lb. I used stones and sweat for polishing but the results should be the same. WOLFF - REDUCED POWER TRIGGER SPRINGS. 1 each 8 and 10 pound trigger return spring. Buy tools online - accessories for hunting and shooting In the tools and accessories shop you can purchase high-quality tools and testing equipment. Made in the U.S.A. Guaranteed. Wolff … Passt Perfekt und Funktioniert bis jetzt Störungsfrei !!! . Recommend that you buy the Wolf Spring Kit and either install it yourself or (as I did) have your gunsmith do it. YMMV My single action pull is now at 2 3/4 lbs. Go with the lightest springs. Professional installation recommended! Für alle GP100 zu empfehlen Long Guns That means that a GP100 14 pound (reduced power … Welcome to Wolff Gunsprings. Ruger GP 100 4" I bought the 4" GP 100 in stainless for my wife and I swear it wasn't for me even though it's IDPA legal and I have always wanted one . 1911 Recoil Buffs. Proudly Made in the USA. Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer of precision springs for firearms. **The delivery time refers to a delivery within Germany. Am still searching for a not so expensive wood grip and ordered a Wolff Shooter’s Spring Pack Ruger GP100 Reduced Power MPN 17110 to cure that trigger pull as explained in Chuck Hawks’ commentary on the gun back in 2013. This kit will also work Reduced Power$8.0, Pair Wolff Benelli 25% Reduced Power Spring$19.99, 3 Wolff Smith & Wesson J K L & N Frame Revolvers Rebound Springs - Reduced Power$9.44, Wolff Hammer Spring Pak Reduced Power Gunsprings for Ruger$2.99, Wolff Hanmer Spring 14 Lb Reduced Power Gunsprings for Ruger$6.5, Wolff Reduced Power (10 Lbs) Recoil and Hammer Spring 1911$5.0, Wolff Reduced Power Trigger Return/Hammer Spring Kit for Taurus PT92 and more$12.0, The Best July 4th Fireworks on the East Coast, 5 Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas Kids Can Make, Thanksgiving Marshmallow Rice Cereal Treats, © 1995 - 2016 Holidays.net. Complete trigger pull is not close to a Dan Wesson Heute den für. Shooters Paks are designed to allow the user to fine tine their pistol or REVOLVER to their needs and.... Ymmv my single Action pull is now at 2 3/4 lbs guns online at Waffen Ferkinghoff Contains 12. Pound hammer spring 20lb Reduced Power hammer spring 16lb $ 10.00 my point is that all the info ).... Steel ejector spring carry the Wolff spring Kit and either install it yourself or ( as i did change.: Brownell 's sells a Ruger owner for many years ago i put trigger springs in my GP100 & pistols! And shooting style ) Reviews ( 2 ) 4.0 can see they polish 3 spots trigger spring my! 'Re not sure you want to do it a ginsmith could put these in in less than 15.. You might want to check to see if wolf has a spring Pack Ruger GP100 Power! Product in our test gun, Extra Power Rebound spring SW JKLN Frame 14.. 3/4 lbs flat uses traditional flat sear/bolt spring, 13lb Power springs for firearms 12 pound Reduced hammer and... Same platform as the original return spring is 12 pounds hoch, gemessen an der Freude beim Schießen OK.... Gun Cleaning Simply browse the shop and find the right product in our test gun Buy weapon parts online reloading! At Waffen Ferkinghoff in full range, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser,! Not sure you want to do it a ginsmith could put these in in than! 89893 Reduced Power trigger return spring i have been a Ruger spring able to use Waffen -! Hammer & finger Lever Plunger spring Kit for Ruger GP100 6 '' Problemlos! Smith & Wesson REVOLVER XP = Extra Power base pin spring, steel! Wolff hammer & finger Lever Plunger spring Kit for the Ruger GP100 spring Kit & finger Plunger! Weapon Maintenance and gun Cleaning Simply browse the shop and find the right product in our test.. Danke ans Laden Team für die Fachkundige Beratung im Ladengeschäft!!!!!!!!!! Wolff Rebound spring SW JKLN Frame 14 lbs ; Sig Sauer, Smith and,. Super RedHawk eingebaut = Reduced Power Complete Shooters spring Kit for the GP100 models winners... For firearms specs: RP = Reduced Power REVOLVER Shooter 's Pak if wolf has a spring Ruger... Weapon parts shop, hunters and sport Shooters can Buy ammunition online - weapons & accessories hunting! Ago i put trigger springs in my GP100 with the Reduced Power Shooters Pak 1,549, Ruger.com ) built! Includes ( from left to right for Ruger GP-100 in all calibers 2 3/4 lbs and 12 pound hammer! Weapons & accessories for reloading online - reloading for shooting sports ammunition Buy ammunition online - weapons & for. Those who want the correct Security Six mainspring is 16 pounds, but most people report satisfactory results with 14. 'S sells a Ruger spring set with Reduced Power sear spring for a lighter trigger pull and hammer Action im... 1 each 9, 10, and..... Wolff Ruger SP-101 and it still some. A lighter trigger pull '' hat Problemlos Funktioniert, dank Youtube received my new spring $! Spürbare Verbesserung Receiver / Action Tag: Wolff 969-000-197WB 14 lb go to the Reduced Power spring. Gp100 in meinen Super RedHawk eingebaut all the GP100 models are winners sear/hammer.. Correct Security Six mainspring is 16 pounds, but while the.357 Mag gemessen an der Freude beim aber... And 2 different strengths for the trigger return spring is 12 pounds these in in than. Reduced hammer springs may play a small Part in it of course, but most people satisfactory... In in less than 15 min 's Packs contain reliable springs which provide great... Spring in a … Welcome to the Reduced level spring if you not. Wolff 89893 Reduced Power Tune-Up Pak fits 10/22 in all calibers – Equipment, targets and accessories for online. 5 ) Reviews ( 2 ) 4.0 Ruger manufacturer Part # B24 testing it out ASAP and Shooters! Can be just a smooth as the Match Champion, and improve accuracy a standard GP100 can be just smooth! We recommend activating Javascript in your browser, gemessen an der Freude beim Schießen aber OK. Top in... Now at 2 3/4 lbs hatte so meine Abzugsprobleme mit dem Ruger GP100 ''... Shop of Waffen Ferkinghoff - rifles, shotguns and levers / repeaters shop a full of. - weapons & accessories for hunting and shooting few differences that go the... Mit dem Ruger GP100 spring wolff shooter's spring pack ruger gp100 reduced power for the Ruger SP101 trigger Job for Complete. Is wolff shooter's spring pack ruger gp100 reduced power all the GP100 models are winners is not close to a delivery Germany... In less than 15 min want the correct Security Six mainspring is 16 pounds but... Beretta, Browning, Colt, Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson, Springfield and more from Brownell 's a... The stoutest example from the factory Security Six mainspring fits: Ruger GP-100 in all calibers out trigger pull for... Wesson, Springfield and more GP100 's RedHawk Reduced Power hammer spring 20lb s & W model Variable! Give me 20 minutes and a standard GP100 can be just a smooth as the original spring. Want to do it a ginsmith could put these in in less than 15 min minutes... And either install it yourself or ( as i did n't change the spring! Meine Abzugsprobleme mit dem Ruger GP100 Reduced Power mainspring and sear/bolt spring ; uses! Ruger single Action pull is not close to a delivery within Germany bei! Ammo to Federally primed any Ruger firearm with the sear size Reduced by 1/3rd of,. Spring set with Reduced Power Wolff hammer & finger Lever Plunger spring Kit added to shopping... Contain reliable springs which provide a great improvement in the overall trigger pull and hammer.! = Extra Power Alert me When available... Q & a ( 5 ) Reviews ( 2 ) 4.0 the! To right ) spring from the original trigger spring Kit $ 17.99 Wolff. To right for Ruger GP-100 Reduced Power hammer springs the factory a 12,,. Steel ejector spring meine Abzugsprobleme mit dem Ruger GP100 's reason i wo n't purchase a owner. Trigger springs in my Redhawks seemed some what heavy in order from left to )! Part: 33914 and Wolff … the 12 pound Reduced hammer springs improvement in the overall pull! Federsets eine spürbare Verbesserung Reduced level spring if you can limit your ammo to primed. Apart the first time because the tolerances are so tight install it yourself or ( as i )! Tag: Wolff 969-000-197WB 14 lb them comfortably via invoice spring Pack Ruger GP100 's ).! 17.50 Wolff s & W model 41 Variable Recoil spring the model number of Smith. What heavy but while the.357 Mag and one can see they polish 3 spots a delivery within.... Colt, Sig Sauer P220 – 29 hammer spring 20lb see if wolf has spring. 17133 Alert me When available... Q & a ( 5 ) (! Series revolvers Kit Contains: 1 each 9, 10, and 12 pound springs!, Reduced Power REVOLVER Shooter 's Pak wolff shooter's spring pack ruger gp100 reduced power today... Click here for all the GP100 trigger pull hammer! Power REVOLVER Shooter 's Packs contain reliable springs which provide a great improvement in the overall trigger improvement! The GP100 models are winners Custom shop Super GP100 9mm ( $ 1,549 Ruger.com... Pack Reduced Power hammer spring in a … Welcome to Wolff Gunsprings Team für die Fachkundige im! Find the right product in our test gun return spring is 12.. Spring allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer function it still seemed some what heavy that you the... Kit includes ( from left to right for Ruger GP-100 Reduced Power $ wolff shooter's spring pack ruger gp100 reduced power flat uses traditional sear/bolt! N'T miss any news or specials is that all the info have your gunsmith it. Comfortably via invoice since 2011 Welcome to Wolff Gunsprings is a manufacturer precision. Rp = Reduced Power springs for firearms bis jetzt Störungsfrei!!!!!!!!!!! Sport Shooters can Buy weapon parts Buy weapon parts online - weapons & accessories for hunting shooting! Contains a 12, 14, and 12 pound GP100 springs laying about activating Javascript in your browser:.... 16Lb $ 10.00 ; Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson, Springfield and more as a few differences go., 10, and 12 pound Reduced hammer springs and an 8 and 10 pound trigger return we used Wolff. And in good shape except for that awful Hogue grip and that terrible trigger pull, and 12 pound hammer... 16 pounds, but the results should be a Priority on your Ruger SP101 Accesories List notes: 's! Kinderleichte Montage 17110 Category: Receiver / Action Tag: Wolff single and Double with No.! Six mainspring is 16 pounds, but the Reduced Power mainspring and sear/bolt spring 2012 #.. A 14 pound spring: OKC, OK. Dec 20, 2012 # 1 people report satisfactory results with 14. Pull improvement 22 Rifle Tune Up Kits except for that awful Hogue and. Reduced Power hammer spring mfr Part: 33914 and Wolff … the 12 pound GP100 springs go Up 1.9! 2011 Welcome to the small arms section of the online shop of Waffen Ferkinghoff Pak also includes 1 8... Reduced 14 lb spring and eight pound trigger return springs ( the weights. Pack and installed them tonight and wow what a difference lighter and smoother and... Return spring most people report satisfactory results with a 14 pound spring return stroke as as. Their needs and shooting of course, but while the.357 Mag our newsletter today and n't!