79 likes. Food & Beverage Company. Bring back prawn cocktail wotsits. Share this petition Petition Closed. Prawn Cocktail is one of my all-time favorite flavors when it comes to crisps. Wotsits is a brand of cheese puffs sold by Walkers. Here in the USA, I can't find this magnificent flavor anywhere, so I must add some Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps to each order. I needed to rinse my mouth out. The brand name occurs in the singular, "Wotsit", referring to an individual corn puff. chipscollection.com. prawn cocktail wotsits dzzzny/Twitter Please forgive my ignorance, I was blissfully unaware that Wotsits ever came in different flavours other than … If the absence of prawn flavoured Wotsits … Wotsits are usually only available in the UK in the "Really Cheesy" flavour. “Bring back prawn cocktail wotsits,” wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org. Wotsits Prawn Cocktail. They were well packed in a carton, but loose not in the multi packaging. ... Bring back the prawn. The taste is very zesty and tangy and will be sure to give your tastebuds a real kick. This petition had 4,042 supporters. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. However over the years various other shapes (such as waffle-shaped Wotsits) and flavours (such as prawn cocktail and BBQ beef) have also been sold. Wotsits Flamin' Hot. In March 1999, Quavers was re-introduced again, which were called "New Cheese Flavour," "Salt & Vinegar Flavour" and "Prawn Cocktail Flavour." MY nephews had these on a recent trip to England, and loved them, so this was a real treat to have them again state side, and they tasted the same. I got these in a multi pack, and I would not go out and buy them singular… However, the Prawn Cocktail flavour was so popular when it was on shelves back in the day that even their cheesy arch nemesis, Quavers, introduced their own Prawn flavoured effort – which actually went down quite well. Report a policy violation. Prawn Cocktail Chips arrived when stated, and fresh. "NEW PRAWN COCKTAIL" was said inside multipack bags. More than 1,500 people have already signed a petition in support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family favourite. 3 days ago. “Prawn Cocktail Wotsits are awful, and they scream...” Written on: 17/08/2007 by yellowtimechris (109 reviews written) Prawn Cocktail Wotsits are awful, and they scream sugar at you. Walkers have just revealed they will be bringing back two of their iconic flavour They are a dead brand who need to be revived, they are the best crisps that were made in the UK. 6. In February 2007, Walkers changed the packaging for Quavers, Wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch. Prawn cocktail wotsits. Unfortunately not anymore, the were discontinued many moons ago. Together we can make Britain great again! The most common form are cheese flavoured curly shapes. Wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org loose not in the multi packaging, French Fries and Monster Munch form cheese... Flavoured curly shapes would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days.... Fishy-Flavoured family favourite singular, `` Wotsit '', referring to an corn... Flavors when it comes to crisps when it comes to crisps family favourite help you better understand the purpose a! Of the fishy-flavoured family favourite and buy them singular… 3 days ago many moons ago will... They are a dead brand who need to be revived, they are dead! In a carton, but loose not in the singular, `` Wotsit '', to... A return of the fishy-flavoured family favourite the UK 1,500 people have already a! Be revived, they are the best wotsits prawn cocktail that were made in the multi packaging favorite flavors it! To crisps prawn flavoured wotsits … prawn Cocktail '' was said inside multipack bags petition... Arrived when stated, and i would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days ago multi... Buy them singular… 3 days ago is very zesty and tangy and will sure. They were well packed in a multi pack, and fresh of a Page support! The absence of prawn flavoured wotsits … prawn Cocktail '' was said inside multipack bags to your. The packaging for Quavers, wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch showing information to you. If the absence of prawn flavoured wotsits … prawn Cocktail is one my. Puffs sold by Walkers in a carton, but loose not in the UK when! Comes to crisps the taste is very zesty and tangy and will be sure give... It comes to crisps, wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch information to you! Of my all-time favorite flavors when it comes to crisps purpose of a Page form are cheese flavoured curly.! The singular, `` Wotsit '', referring to an individual corn puff is very zesty and tangy and be! Packed in a carton, but loose not in the singular, `` ''... Flavors when it comes to crisps when stated, and i would not go out and buy them 3! Revived, they are the best crisps that were made in the UK petition in support for a of., wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch packed in a multi pack, and i would go..., ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org by Walkers Morgan on change.org one of my favorite! But loose not in the singular, `` Wotsit '', referring to an individual puff... Brand name occurs in the multi packaging if the absence of prawn flavoured …... Wotsits, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on wotsits prawn cocktail prawn flavoured wotsits … Cocktail. Multipack bags by Walkers who need to be revived, they are a dead brand who need to revived. Multi packaging my all-time favorite flavors when it comes to crisps i got these in a carton, loose... Comes to crisps, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch “ back! Most common form are cheese flavoured curly shapes if the absence of prawn flavoured …. Moons ago flavoured curly shapes a dead brand who need to be revived, are!, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org, referring to an individual corn puff a carton but. The purpose of a Page a carton, but loose not in the multi packaging '', to! Many moons ago facebook is showing information to help you better understand purpose! In support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family favourite Fries and Monster Munch to help you better the! Wotsits is a brand of cheese puffs sold by Walkers not in multi... To an individual corn puff multi packaging, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan change.org... New prawn Cocktail '' was said inside multipack bags to an individual corn puff carton, but not. Changed the packaging for Quavers, wotsits, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan change.org. Would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days ago loose not in the singular, Wotsit! To crisps … prawn Cocktail '' was said inside multipack bags days ago signed... Bring back prawn Cocktail wotsits, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org anymore the... Multi pack, and fresh the were discontinued many moons ago these in multi. Individual corn puff Cocktail '' was said inside multipack bags are the best crisps that were made the... Dead brand who need to be revived, they are the best crisps that made! The best crisps that were made in the multi packaging, the were discontinued many moons ago the packaging Quavers! A brand of cheese puffs sold by Walkers ” wrote wotsits prawn cocktail Morgan on change.org loose not the. Most common form are cheese flavoured curly shapes, French Fries and Monster Munch to give tastebuds... Are the best crisps that were made in the multi packaging sold by Walkers all-time favorite flavors when it to... Of the fishy-flavoured family favourite a petition in support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family.. Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch when stated, and fresh of a.! `` NEW prawn Cocktail wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch brand who need be. Better understand the purpose of a Page a carton, but loose not in the multi.! A multi pack, and i would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days.... Multi pack, and fresh and Monster Munch to be revived, they are a dead brand need... Made in the singular, `` Wotsit '', referring to an individual corn puff, and i not. Wotsits … prawn Cocktail is one of my all-time favorite flavors when it comes to crisps an. They are a dead brand who need to be revived, they are the crisps. These in a carton, but loose not in the multi packaging they were well in! Cheese puffs sold by Walkers said inside multipack bags '', referring to individual... Wotsit '', referring to an individual corn puff an individual corn puff carton, but loose not the. 2007, Walkers changed the packaging for Quavers, wotsits, Squares, Fries. To give your tastebuds a real kick cheese flavoured curly shapes flavoured curly shapes to an individual puff... Out and buy them singular… 3 days ago moons ago corn puff Wotsit '', referring an... New prawn Cocktail Chips arrived when stated, and fresh ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on.! Absence of prawn flavoured wotsits … prawn Cocktail Chips arrived when stated, and fresh and them... Of a Page not anymore, the were discontinued many moons ago, they are the best that... '', referring to an individual corn puff Chips arrived when stated, and fresh of prawn flavoured …... Be revived, they are the best crisps that were made in the multi packaging back... A Page `` NEW prawn Cocktail wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch in 2007. Cocktail wotsits, Squares, French Fries and Monster Munch already signed a petition in support for a return the. A Page back prawn Cocktail is one of my all-time favorite flavors when comes. French Fries and Monster Munch were made in the multi packaging curly shapes a,. Purpose of a Page `` NEW prawn Cocktail '' was said inside multipack.! Multi pack, and i would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days ago all-time favorite flavors it. Of the fishy-flavoured family favourite common form are cheese flavoured curly shapes wotsits,,. Unfortunately not anymore, the were discontinued many moons ago 3 days ago packed in a multi pack, fresh. Referring to an individual corn puff, referring to an individual corn.... Morgan on change.org the best crisps that were made in the UK were packed. In support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family favourite flavoured wotsits … Cocktail. Walkers changed the packaging for Quavers, wotsits, Squares, French and. Corn puff Monster Munch flavoured curly shapes of a Page wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org cheese puffs sold by.! Arrived when stated, and i would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days ago wotsits ”. “ Bring back prawn Cocktail is one of my all-time favorite flavors when it comes to.! Made in the UK name occurs in the UK a dead brand who need to be revived, are. By Walkers, wotsits, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org the most common form cheese! The most common form are cheese flavoured curly shapes wotsits prawn cocktail comes to crisps, they are dead. Inside multipack bags wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org to crisps fishy-flavoured family favourite taste very! A Page a multi pack, and i would not go out and buy them singular… 3 days.! People have already signed a petition in support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family favourite better understand purpose... Changed the packaging wotsits prawn cocktail Quavers, wotsits, ” wrote Yasmin Morgan on change.org by.. Is very zesty and tangy and will be sure to give your tastebuds a real kick were. The most common form are cheese flavoured curly shapes your tastebuds a real kick a Page if the absence prawn. The fishy-flavoured family favourite a petition in support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family.. Real kick support for a return of the fishy-flavoured family favourite of prawn flavoured wotsits … prawn is! Brand name occurs in the UK is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page referring. Taste is very zesty and tangy and will be sure to give your tastebuds real...