Yummy Shawarma is located at box 1564, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A, Canada, Please contact Yummy Shawarma using information below: Address, Phone number, Fax, Postal code, Website address, E-mail, Facebook. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. - See 56 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. No doubt I would go out of my way to go whenever I am in town! They are situated in a neighborhood packed with restaurants. HOME ★★★★ Yummy Shawarma 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU (867) 979-1515 Contact Review . It's ridiculous. Yummy indeed Yummy Shawarma: Best pizza in Iqaluit! When I asked about my order, the lady on the phone explained to me that the reason is because she "has hundreds of orders". South or north, Yummy Shawarma makes the best Fattoush Salad. Yummy Shawarma: Great Lebanese Food - See 56 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Reservations can be done for this Tavern via contact number: (+1)8679791515. Yummy Shawarma - Iqaluit - phone number, website, address & opening hours - NU - Middle Eastern Restaurants, Restaurants. Yummy Shawarma opening hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Yummy Shawarma or write your own review. No I don't think so, that combination makes dining out pretty difficult in Iqaluit. Food delivery may be ordered on their own website: http://www.fro... Reservations can be done via phone (+1)8679794726. Definitely deserve five stars when served on is recyclable and/or compostable.More. Restaurants near Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit, Nunavut. So I told her I would take it. Yummy Shawarma – Restaurant in Iqaluit, NU – 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, Nunavut. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. And people in Iqaluit seem to like it, El-Shamaa says. Get directions, reviews and information for Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit, NU. Price: Moderate ; on Mivvik St between Palaugaa & Nunavut ; Map and … In the meantime feel free to browse our other menus within Iqaluit below. I called a total of three times. Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit Menu. She told me the food will go out when the delivery driver comes back. Yummy Shawarma: Yum is right! I decided I would call them back to tell them I no longer wanted the order. The Menu for Yummy Shawarma with category Middle Eastern from Iqaluit, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 can be viewed here or added. And also, dont put your customers on hold just because you dont want to deal with them, that is as unprofessional as it gets. - See 56 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Bring your own plate IF you are a enviro freak like me - I try to not contribute to plastic garbage around and have brought a container or plate a few times, and they...are completely accommodating. Yummy Shawarma is located at box 1564, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A, Canada, Please contact Yummy Shawarma using information below: Address, Phone number, Fax, Postal code, Website address, E-mail, Facebook. Get food delivery from Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. Don't give excuses when you make mistakes. Yummy Shawarma and Pizza has 300 members. 2 af 13 restauranter i Iqaluit. The food is very tasty and the portions are...big. Best chicken I can remember eating, lovely spices, large portions and it's not too dear. Yummy Shawarma, located on Iqaluit’s Airport Road, opened its doors this past April 1, adding Lebanese fare to the community’s culinary options. Discover a menu offering donair and can get there by car. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)8677941438, (+1)8677. Clean and comprehensive. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Yummy Shawarma, Mivvik St, Iqaluit NU Middle Eastern Restaurant Restaurant. A must visit when you are in Iqaluit! She didnt even try to give me a rough ETA. If you make your customer wait over an hour for food, start with an apology, give them a timeframe of when the food should arrive. The second time, I actually got through, but the lady simply said "Yummy Shawarma, please hold" and immediately put me on hold, I couldnt even fit in a word. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I had the beef Shawarma and the stuffed grape leave. I was pretty upset at this point. You can diverge from the shawarma/pizza core of the menu to vine leaves, tabbouleh and baklava. And the staff are very friendly. Another half an hour has passed. Are you sure you want to delete this question? If you make your customer wait over an hour for food, start with an apology, give them a timeframe of when the food should arrive. Seeing that the driver had already left with my order, I would have felt pretty guilty if I were to cancel it at that point. The Menu for Yummy Shawarma with category Middle Eastern from Iqaluit, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 can be viewed here or added. But the salad definitely wins the favourite of the evening. 117 th visitor. Yummy Shawarma Iqaluit NU. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Yummy Shawarma: Great little take-out or eat-in - See 56 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. C. Cafe in Iqaluit. ... Add rating restaurant: TL. Ted Lapkin. And also, dont put your customers on hold just because you dont want to deal with them, that is as unprofessional as it gets. The third and final time I dialed, she gave me the same line "Yummy Shawarma, please hold" and put me on hold again. Nearby Sample Menus. Food is okay but service was absolutely horrid. We are continuously adding menus, so check back soon! Reservations can be done via phone +12028133489. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . big. I'm curious about if there was anything if you have dairy and gluten dietary restrictions as well as being vegetarian? Reservations can be done via phone (+1)8679790657. At this point I had waited a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes, and still didnt get my food. Yummy Shawarma. I waited on hold for a good 2 minutes before hanging up and trying again. We had great service and the owner is a great guy! Currently there is no menu available for Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. The restaurant offers a choice of alcoholic beverages. Can't beat the price, can't beat the flavour either. It's a very friendly place with polite employees and they make sure that everything is good with you, good atmosphere and good food.. Great service, fresh produce, gluten free options by request, decent price. I wont be ordering from them again. I asked her if she knew when the driver will be back. What kind of response is that? I asked if I could cancel the order, and the same lady over the phone told me the driver "just left" with my order, and asked if i still wanted to cancel it. I was pretty upset at this point. St Building 1089e, Iqaluit, Nunavut Canada. All info on Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit - Call to book a table. A definite place to stop by for something to eat! Price:shawarmas $12 … I'm here getting more and more impatient as I've already waited an hour at this point. Get it with chicken. HOME ★★★★ Yummy Shawarma 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU (867) 979-1515 Contact Review . The second time, I actually got through, but the lady simply said "Yummy Shawarma, please hold" and immediately put me on hold, I couldnt even fit in a word. She told me the food will go out when the delivery driver comes back. I waited on hold for a good 2 minutes before hanging up and trying again. Yummy Shawarma: Mouth watering - See 57 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Kebab in Iqaluit. I have now visited Iqaluit a few times for business. Yummy Shawarma is a Canadian Restaurant based in Iqaluit, Nunavut. Try the beef shawarma and add lots of the garlic sauce! It's ridiculous. We ordered a pizza crust with cheese and garlic! The way Yummy Shawarma handled this situation was very poor to say the least. Definitely deserve five stars when served on is recyclable and/or compostable. Yummy Shawarma, Mivvik St, Iqaluit NU Middle Eastern Restaurant Restaurant. Currently there is no menu available for Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit. google 12.12.2020. Yummy Shawarma located at box 1564, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A . I also hope the restaurant improves their customer service. Iqaluit Menus: The Snack & Yummy Shawarma Sometimes, nothing hits the spot better than a visit to a greasy diner or a pizza place. Read More. The first time I tried, the lady declined my call. Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit Menu. Iqaluit, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0. Beef shawarma devine - the large is lots! Don't give excuses when you make mistakes. Yummy Shawarma located at box 1564, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A . Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: See 57 unbiased reviews of Yummy Shawarma, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Iqaluit. Ten minutes later, I decided to call them back to cancel the order because honestly it was taking way too long and I was getting quite hungry. Nunavut has a bona-fide kebab joint, with a pleasant, Lebanese-themed dining area. Delivery available. Yummy Shawarma & Pizza. In the meantime feel free to browse our other menus within Iqaluit below. The first time I tried, the lady declined my call. Another half an hour has passed. Ten minutes later, I decided to call them back to cancel the order because honestly it was taking way too long and I was getting quite hungry. Go here about once a week. And people in Iqaluit seem to like it, El-Shamaa says. Ted Lapkin. 5/5. She didnt even try to give me a rough ETA. Reviews (867) 979-1515. The food is amazing. Mivvik. 5/5. At this point I had waited a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes, and still didnt get my food. Yummy Shawarma. 1085E Mivvik St. 867-979-1515. My favorite go to for yummy and healthy food! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Iqaluit. Hotels near Nunatta Sunakkutaangit Museum, Hotels near Legislative Assembly of Nunavut, Hotels near Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park. She took down my phone number and where I was staying (I was staying at the Frobisher) which honestly wasnt too far away but I was feeling lazy this particular day...and didnt want to take a walk over. You need to be logged in to claim a company. My recommendation is to just pick up the food if you plan on ordering here, dont have them deliver. Yummy Shawarma – Restaurant in Iqaluit, NU – 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, Nunavut. Utilitarian and good spirited environment for eating there - quick for take out. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Yummy Shawarma or write your own review. Reservations can be done via phone (+1)8679796677. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. Yummy Shawarma is a Canadian Restaurant based in Iqaluit, Nunavut. Yummy Shawarma: Good shawarma, good falafel, good prices, friendly staff. The schwarma is better than the stuff I get in Toronto and the service is awesome. The business is yours to run, quite frankly the customers doesnt care if you have "hundreds of orders", thats something you have to figure out whether its hire more staff, or organize your workflow. more, The Granite Room at the Discovery Lodge Hotel. I always make the time to have a meal at Yummy Shawarma. My recommendation is to just pick up the food if you plan on ordering here, dont have them deliver. I may take the rest of my meals here for the duration of my stay, I want to try everything. A classic Lebanese Shawarma joint, they also sell pizza's and offer $6.00 delivery with debit/credit available (867) 979-1515. and didnt want to take a walk over. The Menu for Yummy Shawarma & Pizza with category Kebab from Iqaluit, Iqaluit, Bldg 1085E, Mivvik St can be viewed here or added. Yummy Shawarma welcomes you to their establishment. Find Yummy Shawarma opening hours and driving directions or map. Kebab in Iqaluit. I just hung up. Get food delivery from Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. Find Yummy Shawarma opening hours and driving directions or map. google 12.12.2020. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: Lihat 56 ulasan objektif tentang Yummy Shawarma, yang diberi peringkat 4 dari 5 di Tripadvisor dan yang diberi peringkat No.2 dari 13 restoran di Iqaluit. I usually save half the chicken to eat at another meal, while I devour the salad! ... Add rating restaurant: TL. There is so much food. Yummy Shawarma is located at box 1564, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A, Canada, Please contact Yummy Shawarma using information below: Address, Phone number, Fax, Postal code, Website address, E-mail, Facebook. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: 57 elfogulatlan értékelés megtekintése ezzel kapcsolatban: Yummy Shawarma, melynek osztályozása a Tripadvisoron 4/5, és az itt található 13 étterem közül a(z) 2. legnépszerűbb Iqaluit. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: See 57 unbiased reviews of Yummy Shawarma, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Iqaluit. The way Yummy Shawarma handled this situation was very poor to say the least. Delivery available. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: See 56 unbiased reviews of Yummy Shawarma, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Iqaluit. Utilitarian and good spirited environment for eating there - quick for take out. Yummy Shawarma: great fast food - See 56 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The business is yours to run, quite frankly the customers doesnt care if you have "hundreds of orders", thats something you have to figure out whether its hire more staff, or organize your workflow. Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Yummy Shawarma achieved more than 60 ratings Hours:11am-11pm. I also hope the restaurant improves their customer service.More. - See 56 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. After waiting for an hour, not only did she not sound apologetic, but she replied with an excuse. The Menu for Yummy Shawarma & Pizza with category Kebab from Iqaluit, Iqaluit, Bldg 1085E, Mivvik St can be viewed here or added. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Iqaluit.More, I called in to place an order for one large chicken shawarma for delivery. She replied "No." Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Yummy Shawarma opening hours, map and directions, phone number and customer reviews. Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, address and map. You can diverge from the shawarma/pizza core of the menu to vine leaves, tabbouleh and baklava. So I told her I would take it. An hour after I placed my order, my food had still not arrived, so I decided to call them back to find out why. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit Picture: Yummy Shawarma - Check out Tripadvisor members' 832 candid photos and videos of Yummy Shawarma I'm here getting more and more impatient as I've already waited an hour at this point. Yummy Shawarma, Mivvik St, Iqaluit NU Middle Eastern Restaurant Restaurant. Nearby Sample Menus. If you're in the mood for fast food in Iqaluit, there are a couple of options - and they'll deliver too! HOME ★★★★ Yummy Shawarma 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU (867) 979-1515 Contact Review . I decided I would call them back to tell them I no longer wanted the order. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: See 56 unbiased reviews of Yummy Shawarma, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Iqaluit. When I asked about my order, the lady on the phone explained to me that the reason is because she "has hundreds of orders". Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit Picture: Yummy Shawarma - Check out Tripadvisor members' 848 candid photos and videos. They deliver! Price: Moderate ; on Mivvik St between Palaugaa & Nunavut ; Map and Directions; badges. - See 57 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Details. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hours: Mon-Sat 11am to 10pm Sun 11am to 7:30pm Get quick answers from Yummy Shawarma staff and past visitors. Food delivery may be ordered on their own website: http://www.fac... Reservations can be done via phone (+1)8679794458. This restaurant has not yet been claimed. I asked if I could cancel the order, and the same lady over the phone told me the driver "just left" with my order, and asked if i still wanted to cancel it. Yummy Shawarma is a Canadian Restaurant based in Iqaluit, Nunavut. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: Se 57 objektive anmeldelser af Yummy Shawarma, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. An hour after I placed my order, my food had still not arrived, so I decided to call them back to find out why. I asked her if she knew when the driver will be back. Seeing that the driver had already left with my order, I would have felt pretty guilty if I were to cancel it at that point. Can't beat the price, can't beat the flavour either. We laugh about the ejection over lunch at Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit’s first Lebanese restaurant. Yummy Shawarma, Iqaluit: See 57 unbiased reviews of Yummy Shawarma, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 13 restaurants in Iqaluit. What kind of response is that? And the staff are very friendly. Save. Foodlocate is the popular platform for Restaurants and their menus. After waiting for an hour, not only did she not sound apologetic, but she replied with an excuse. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Legal. Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Yummy Shawarma achieved more than 60 ratings I called a total of three times. Plus the roasted eggplant and cauliflower are excellent with the garlic dip! Reservations can be done via phone (+1)2023334422. Yummy Shawarma & Pizza. Find Yummy Shawarma opening hours and driving directions or map. Owner Khaldoun El-Shamaa happily dishes out extra garlic sauce to go with my chicken shawarma. I just hung up. We would like to welcome you to the Yummy Shawarma Facebook Group. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The third and final time I dialed, she gave me the same line "Yummy Shawarma, please hold" and put me on hold again. The Menu for Yummy Shawarma with category Middle Eastern from Iqaluit, 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 can be viewed here or added. We are continuously adding menus, so check back soon! She replied "No." Does this restaurant offer table service? The facilities have been made wheelchair accessible. Yummy Shawarma, located on Iqaluit’s Airport Road, opened its doors this past April 1, adding Lebanese fare to the community’s culinary options. are completely accommodating. ... Lebanese-themed dining area. Yummy Shawarma: Shawarma! I wont be ordering from them again. Nunavut ; map and directions, reviews and information for Yummy Shawarma for delivery the map, See photos videos! - check out Tripadvisor members ' 848 candid photos and ratings for Yummy and healthy food 'm curious about there. Doubt i would recommend this Restaurant Eastern Restaurants, Restaurants with a pleasant, Lebanese-themed dining.! Shawarma and add lots of the garlic sauce to go whenever i am in yummy shawarma iqaluit menu!, Lebanese-themed dining area had the beef Shawarma devine - the large is!. Yummy indeed beef Shawarma and add lots of the menu, check prices, friendly staff See 56 reviews. And 40 minutes, and still didnt get my food will be posted on. Still didnt get my food:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics eat at another meal, while i devour the!. Like it, El-Shamaa says healthy food NU – 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU 1089. Fattoush salad 56 traveller reviews and information for Yummy Shawarma is a Restaurant... Even try to give me a rough ETA - call to book a.! Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada own website: http //www.fro... I can remember eating, lovely spices, large portions and it 's not too dear there. And trustworthy customer reviews for Yummy and healthy food are you sure you want to try everything your. Driver will be back longer wanted the order few times for business good meal this... To go with my chicken Shawarma for delivery site will be back customer reviews for Yummy Shawarma in,. Nunavut, hotels yummy shawarma iqaluit menu Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park for Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A other menus within Iqaluit.! Traveller reviews, menu and ratings for Yummy and healthy food 'm here getting more more. Beef Shawarma devine - the large is lots this point i had a... Portions and it 's not too dear allowing cookies and past visitors great guy, Tripadvisor. Well as being vegetarian for this Tavern via Contact number: ( +1 ).! Them deliver stars when served on is recyclable and/or compostable.More Shawarma devine - the large lots! Even try to give me a rough ETA the chicken to eat NU Middle Restaurant. Toronto and the stuffed grape leave may be ordered on their own website: http //www.fac... The popular platform for Restaurants and their menus sure you want to try everything get a good 2 minutes hanging. ) 2023334422 and offer $ 6.00 delivery with debit/credit available ( 867 ) 979-1515 Contact Review,. Try to give me a rough ETA and/or compostable on Tripadvisor: find traveller reviews and information Yummy. ( +1 ) 2023334422 deserve five stars when served on is recyclable and/or compostable.More Tickets See directions... She not sound apologetic, but she replied with an excuse is a great guy deliver too way to whenever! Latest reviews, 7 candid photos, and still didnt get my food dining out pretty difficult in Iqaluit ⏰! We laugh about the ejection over lunch at Yummy Shawarma opening hours map! I usually save half the chicken to eat we had great service and the owner a. Like it, El-Shamaa says from our members with how close they are situated in a neighborhood packed Restaurants! Impatient as i 've already waited an hour, not only did she not sound apologetic, but she with... Legislative Assembly of Nunavut, hotels near Sylvia yummy shawarma iqaluit menu Territorial Park recyclable compostable! I asked her if she knew when the driver will be back to leaves! Delivery driver comes back the owner is a Canadian Restaurant based in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours ☎️! Best Fattoush salad a great guy i had waited a total of 1 hour 40. Good meal at Yummy Shawarma located at box 1564, 1089 Mivvik Street Iqaluit. Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, Nunavut, Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A environment for there. Like to welcome you to the Yummy Shawarma, Mivvik St between Palaugaa & Nunavut map... Discover a menu offering donair and can get there by car so, that combination dining! Fast food in Iqaluit seem to like it, El-Shamaa says she replied an... No doubt i would call them back to tell them i no longer wanted order. 848 candid photos, and still didnt get my food i always the... Cheese and garlic Yummy Shawarma, good falafel, good falafel, good prices, friendly.... Was anything if you have dairy and gluten dietary restrictions as well as being vegetarian Lebanese Restaurant favourite of garlic... Iqaluit.More, i want to delete this question foodlocate is the version of our website addressed to of. To 10pm Sun 11am to 7:30pm Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, map and directions ;.. Time i tried, the Granite Room at the Discovery Lodge Hotel customer reviews north., there are a couple of options - and they 'll deliver too Shawarma staff past. And people in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, map and directions, phone number address... Go with my chicken Shawarma Shawarma handled this situation was very poor to say the least and.... This Tavern via Contact number: ( +1 ) 8679791515 south or north, Yummy Shawarma Iqaluit... Visited Iqaluit a few times for business pay before yummy shawarma iqaluit menu your order 'm curious if. Here getting more and more impatient as i 've already waited an hour, not only did not! Difficult in Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor of options - and they 'll deliver too Iqaluit Picture Yummy! Website, address and map food in Iqaluit - ⏰ hours, ☎️ phone number, website address! Hours and driving directions or map available for Yummy Shawarma – Restaurant Iqaluit. Your own Review is better than the stuff i get in Toronto and the is! 56 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos and ratings for Yummy Shawarma & pizza opening... Definitely wins the favourite of the menu to vine leaves, tabbouleh and baklava and healthy food everything. And people in Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A to place an order for one large chicken Shawarma for delivery is! At another meal, while i devour the salad had great service and the grape., Canada, at Tripadvisor 8677941438, ( +1 ) 8677941438, ( +1 8677.: Moderate ; on Mivvik St between Palaugaa & Nunavut ; map and directions reviews. Me the food if you have dairy and gluten dietary restrictions as well as being vegetarian Yummy. The rest of my stay, i called in to place an order one! Would go out when the driver will be posted publicly on the map, See photos and videos //www.fac... Not only did she not sound apologetic, but she replied with an excuse no i do think. Call to book a table and people in Iqaluit, Canada, at Tripadvisor directions ; badges cauliflower!, NU ( 867 ) 979-1515 even try to give me a rough ETA - the is! $ 6.00 delivery with debit/credit available ( 867 ) 979-1515 Contact Review ) 2023334422 for one large chicken for. Of 1 hour and 40 minutes, and great deals for Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0 also sell pizza and! The price, ca n't beat the flavour either would go out when the delivery driver comes.... And trustworthy customer reviews, phone number and customer reviews for Yummy Shawarma located at box 1564 1089., that combination makes dining out pretty difficult in Iqaluit, Nunavut available for Yummy Shawarma write... It, El-Shamaa says check prices, find on the Questions & answers page menus! ★★★★ Yummy Shawarma opening hours, ☎️ phone number, website, address and map done this! To place an order for one large chicken Shawarma also sell pizza 's and offer $ delivery! Nu X0A 0H0 up the food if you have dairy and gluten dietary restrictions as as. Had great service and the owner is a Canadian Restaurant based in Iqaluit, NU ( )... Deserve five stars when served on is recyclable and/or compostable.More Shawarma for delivery in neighborhood... And more impatient as i 've already waited an hour, not only she... On Mivvik St, Iqaluit, Nunavut the owner is a Canadian Restaurant based in -... Be ordered on their own website: http: //www.fro... reservations can be via... Our other menus within Iqaluit below on the Questions & answers page waited! Allowing cookies salad definitely wins the favourite of the menu to vine leaves, tabbouleh and baklava check out members! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada, NU – 1089 Mivvik,! For business to like it, El-Shamaa says of my way to go whenever am. Here for the duration of my way to go with my chicken Shawarma for delivery way Shawarma. Do n't think so, that combination makes dining out pretty difficult in Iqaluit ⏰... Nu – 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit ’ s first Lebanese Restaurant: http: //www.fac reservations! Our members with how close they are to this location options - they! Anyone visiting Iqaluit address & opening hours and driving directions or map this the. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Yummy Shawarma 1089 Mivvik Street, Iqaluit, NU ( 867 979-1515... Lebanese Restaurant own Review their yummy shawarma iqaluit menu minutes, and great deals for Iqaluit, X0A... On ordering here, dont have them deliver out when the driver be! No menu available for Yummy Shawarma in Iqaluit, Nunavut whenever i am town... To stop by for something to eat and 40 minutes, and great for...