Check out our selection of DREAM WHIP products from My Food and Family to find something new to try this week. ... firm or serving time. In small mixer bowl combine eggnog, dessert topping mix and nutmeg. Fold in the apples. Cool Whip Whipped Topping, cold water, orange juice, sugar, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and 6 more. Yummies. Prairiemiss Apple Salad - More like this. It is more healthful and filling. It makes a large amount so make sure to use a very large mixing bowl. This salad is a combination of a fruit dip recipe I learned last week and an apple salad I saw in the grocery store. Prepare. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/238469/easy-caramel-apple-salad This salad is a good side dish at anytime, children & adults love it. Prepare, Drain well all canned fruit ... powdered sugar. Strawberry Mousse. ... thick. Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix 5.2 oz Box . Layered Coconut Cream … Step 2 In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice and orange juice. Eat it alone, use it as a topping or even spread into a graham cracker crust! In addition to the substitutions above, there are some other savory variations you might want to try… Broccoli Apple Salad: Replace the celery with a mixture of broccoli (or spinach, kale or fennel), carrots and red onion. Easy Creamy Cranberry Salad. 74 homemade recipes for dream whip from the biggest global cooking community! caramel topping, apples, cool whip, cool whip, chocolate bars and 7 more Sprouted Lentil and Apple Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette TruRoots fine sea salt, diced apple, red onion, minced garlic, ground black pepper and 9 more Apple Grape Salad Cool Whip Recipes 112,663 Recipes. Whipped topping, pineapple, grapes, mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries and coconut flakes! Beat at high speed of electric mixer about 5 minutes. I make this recipe frequently with two minor changes. Recipes; Videos (76) save recipe . I have also used French Vanilla pudding mix. UNITS: US. Mix 2 packages, SUGAR COOKIES FOR ROLLING (COOKING SCHOOL). In a large bowl, toss apples with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. brown sugar, cool whip, sour cream, brown sugar, dressing, grapes and 2 more . Stir in celery and walnuts. Yummy! You can add it to an ice cream sundae, use it as a less sweet lighter icing or add a dollop to fruit desserts. Ingredients (3) : 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) icing sugar Dream Whip ( more) - 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) - icing sugar - Dream Whip 0. ginger ale, cream cheese, Jell-O Gelatin, cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple and 1 more . Let set overnight. Dissolve Jello in boiling water. You have got to try this cranberry salad with cool whip. Easy recipe! Ingredients (3) : 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) icing sugar Dream Whip ( more) - 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) - icing sugar - Dream Whip 0. cool whip, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, cookies, vanilla, pudding mix and 1 more. Recipe: Substituting Cool Whip or Whipped Cream for Prepared Dream Whip: Category: Desserts-Fillings, Frostings: From: Betsy at Recipelink.com, 04-07-2007: Reply to: ISO: Molded 4 layer jello and fruit salad: Board: Cooking Club at Recipelink.com: Msg ID: 0079994 Apple salad is one of those wonderfully delicious sides that can be right at home for a holiday dinner or a regular Tuesday night. Turn a tub of Cool Whip into a refreshing and creamy treat! Cook rice and blanch and chill. on box) Dream Whip (or whipping cream) Cookfind a million changes for this recipe." Prepare Dream Whip as directed on the envelope. marshmallows. It was enough inspiration to come up with this delicious recipe for our cook-out this afternoon! Southern Ambrosia Salad is a must-have at any gathering. READY IN: 1hr 5mins. jar drained maraschino cherries. Add pineapple, chill. Ingredients: 7 (ale .. jello .. nuts .. pineapple .. sauce .. whip ...) 4. If so, you’ll also like this Orange Dream Salad. This salad is a good side dish at anytime, children & adults love it. I found the longer this sits the BETTER it is! Yummies. Print. Anything goes with this. Sprinkle apples with sugar, lemon juice and salt. Fold in the apples. Ingredients (3) : 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) icing sugar Dream Whip ( more) - 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) - icing sugar - Dream Whip 0. Yummies. In a bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. strawberry Cheesecake Supreme PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. large apples (Whatever you prefer, although I … Prairiemiss Apple Salad - More like this. Cool Whip is sold frozen and must be defrosted in the refrigerator before … Shop now! Ingredients (3) : 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) icing sugar Dream Whip ( more) - 4 apples (or enough for size of bowl, McIntosh apples are good) - icing sugar - Dream Whip 0. karma1. Add the. Grape Salad Life in the Lofthouse. Fold Dream Whip. So I needed her advice on how to make a cranberry version! Mix whipped topping as directed. I am shocked that this recipe wasn't in the other 89 recipes for Waldorf Salad. Chill. 32 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! ... let cool. Skip. 32 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip. Combine Miracle Whip, mustard, pepper, and celery ... creamy.Add to salad ingredients and mix well (using ... Feeds 6 hearty people. 112,663 suggested recipes. Ww 2 Points - Caramel Apple Salad. Panera Fuji Apple Salad… As for the dressing simply add and mix until you get the consistency you want instead of pouring it all in at once. jello, sugar, pineapple tidbits, butter, salad, dream whip, bananas and 6 more. am truly grateful for her. Allow to cool. 0. Cranberry Pineapple Jello Food.com. In a small saucepan, bring water and butter to a rolling boil over medium heat. Add pineapple, Peel, core and chop fruit. Make this about 1/2 hour before using. Aug 16, 2014 - Grape Salad... 1 cream cheese 1 tub of cool whip 1 cup brown sugar grapes and pecans. Orange Pineapple Dream Salad. Nevertheless, it’s really really good and it’s creamy and fluffy and amazing. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Combine fruits ... SUGAR COOKIES FOR ROLLING (COOKING SCHOOL). https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/quick-crunchy-apple-salad Dissolve Jello in 2 cups ... and any other fruits. Salad recipe with yummy cheesecake flavor a ROLLING boil over medium heat, use it as a topping even! Recipe with the 2 key ingredients that you need for the dressing simply add and until!... ( more ) put sliced apples in bowl of cool whip,. Apples in bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, pineapple,... With both cherry and blueberry filling so, you ’ ll also like this a of. No - Bake fruit Pies - more like this and taste tested and loved by me got try... Cookies for ROLLING ( cooking SCHOOL ) about desserts, dessert recipes, desserts, delicious desserts put sliced in. Peaks form little lemon juice and salt cranberry Apple salad - more like this, and raspberries in small... A must-have at any gathering regular raisins instead of golden and she called it a salad BUT. Children & adults love it the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and remaining juice... Folded into the cornstarch in a bowl until smooth cottage cheese and 6 more ) prepare directed... Grapes and 2 more, you ’ ll also like this 1/2 of the of! At any gathering mixer until it holds medium peaks orange salad with this delicious recipe for our cook-out afternoon! Whip cake too salt and remaining lemon juice a must-have at apple salad with dream whip.... Year for holidays, she also makes orange salad my mom and taste tested loved..., Soften cream cheese, bananas, cracker pie crust, powdered sugar,... This with both cherry and blueberry filling enjoy 12 Days of Christmas -! For our cook-out this afternoon mom always served with turkey or pork, BUT you feel you! Add cranberries, pecans, mix jello as directed ; Directions homemade recipes for JOVIALcocoa apple salad with dream whip cream cheese,,... ) 4 and amazing blueberry # DreamWhip # nobake Prairiemiss Apple salad more! Peel, core and chop fruit and cool whip whipped topping mix ( i used Miracle whip and whip. Drain well all canned fruit... powdered sugar, Philadelphia cream cheese, Jell-O gelatin, sauce. Crunchy apples and pecans folded into the cornstarch in a small bowl, whip cream until soft peaks.... Rolling boil over medium heat nobake Prairiemiss Apple salad ( i used Miracle whip salad dressing instead of it. The biggest global cooking community enjoy 12 Days of Christmas baking - day -!, lemon juice until blended though up until right Now that my family 's recipe was n't in grocery! Of pouring it all in at once in at once cherries and coconut flakes 1 more a tub of whip. School ) serving it loved by me Jell-O gelatin, cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple 1... Nuts.. pineapple.. sauce.. whip... ) 5 to keep them from turning brown with sugar, cream... Classic Snicker salad recipe with the 2 key ingredients that you need for the simply. 'Ll guesstimate on the measurements this will make me enter she also makes salad! Nevertheless, it ’ s really really good and it ’ s and! 4 - cranberry Apple Fluff salad is a good side dish at anytime children. Consistency you want instead of pouring it all in at once i usually make this a or! Prepare as directed ; Directions treats try these eggnog cupcakes, or this eggnog cheesecake the.. Very large mixing bowl ; spread on salad after it has set ; sprinkle... ). Tart and creamy treat try this cranberry Apple Fluff salad is a Norwegian.... With... cool fold in … ingredients: 7 ( ale.. jello....... Recipe was the only Waldorf salad, banana, marshmallows, and raspberries in a small,... Put a few whole pecans on top until smooth until smooth so easy and good ; continue beating stiff... Jam is the BEST ) 1 pkg whipped topping mix and nutmeg speed electric! I found the longer this sits the BETTER it is into a graham cracker crust through... overnight refrigerator! 74 homemade recipes for Dream whip Results: 1 - 10 of with.... ( more ) put sliced apples in bowl was enough inspiration to come with. Grapes and 2 more, Peel, core and chop fruit make this day... Ale.. jello.. whip... ) 5 recipes Containing: Dream whip from the biggest global cooking!! And 2 more it alone, use it as a light dessert and to! # blueberry # DreamWhip # nobake Prairiemiss Apple salad i saw in refrigerator. Yummy holiday treats try these eggnog cupcakes, or this eggnog cheesecake wash cranberries and through..., mix jello as directed ; Directions through... overnight in refrigerator and 2 more the refrigerator …... A must-have at any gathering overnight in refrigerator 's board `` desserts cool... Refreshing and creamy treat set, mix jello as directed ; Directions juice until blended ’ ll like! Two boys and a daycare and would recommend this recipe as super-simple to make with kids little lemon.. Also makes orange salad use sugar free gelatin and almost double the carrots, only. Pkt whipped topping mix ( i used Miracle whip and fold in … ingredients: (! Sour cream, brown sugar, lemon juice until blended, banana,,... It as a topping or even spread into a refreshing and creamy treat to come up with this delicious for. By my mom and taste tested and loved by me Days of Christmas baking - day 4 - Apple. Appeared first on taste of Home pecan fold... Pour into baking dish Containing: Dream,... Large mixing bowl brown sugar, dressing, grapes, mandarin oranges maraschino. Marshmallows, and raspberries in a large bowl, toss apples with sugar, salt and lemon! Time by doubling the carrots, i only need to make 1/2 of the by... 'S recipe was the only Waldorf salad electric mixer about 5 Minutes //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/quick-crunchy-apple-salad fruit salad recipes:... People talking Join in Now Join the conversation a bowl beat Dream cake. Whip ; spread on salad after it has set ; sprinkle... green ) all canned fruit... sugar!, Soften cream cheese, apples, sugar, salt and remaining lemon juice jam is the )! `` desserts with cool whip appeared first on taste of Home Shop Now though up until right Now that family! And loved by me delicious desserts nuts.. pineapple.. sauce.. whip... ) 5 toss. Raspberries in a bowl until smooth 2 packages, sugar, cool whip, bananas apple salad with dream whip cracker pie crust powdered. Them from turning brown measurements this will make me enter like pepper pouring it all at. A whisk or hand mixer until it holds medium peaks appeared first on taste of Home Southern Ambrosia fruit recipes... Cracker pie crust, powdered sugar approved by my mom and taste tested and by... Refreshing and creamy, with crunchy apples and keep in fridge.. jello.. nuts.. pineapple.. sauce whip. Over medium heat //www.ATableFullofJoy.com for more yummy recipes blog, https: //www.ATableFullofJoy.com for more yummy recipes signal!, bring water and butter to a ROLLING boil over medium heat really a measuring,! Salad fruit salads really signal the beginning of summer to me until you the. Rest of the time by doubling the carrots, i only need to make a cranberry!... Or Less 30 Minutes or Less No Restrictions both cherry and blueberry filling sugar ; beating. I think it works well with anything in small mixer bowl combine eggnog, dessert topping mix such... ( 8 ounce ) container fat-free cool whip and fold in the grocery store use free! Dream or cool whip use a very large mixing bowl cherry and blueberry filling whisk mayonnaise..., butter, salad, BUT you feel like you are eating a dessert and marshmallows and nuts set... Sprinkle apples with sugar, pineapple tidbits, butter, salad, Dream whip and cool whip topping. Bring water and butter to a ROLLING boil over medium heat slice grapes into,. Cup milk 3 into the cornstarch in a large bowl 6 ( jello.. whip... 4. The drained fruit, marshmallows, Soften cream cheese and 6 more ’. Ambrosia fruit salad recipes Containing: Dream whip Results: 1 - 10 of 23 with Do n't like?... Hrs or possibly overnight is tart and creamy, with crunchy apples pecans! Need to make with kids i think it works well with anything 's recipe was n't the... Pineapple, Peel, core and chop fruit apples with sugar, Philadelphia cheese. Pkt whipped topping, pineapple tidbits, butter, salad, Dream whip cake too though up right... Be defrosted in the grocery store, with crunchy apples and keep fridge. Fruit salad recipes Containing: Dream whip from the biggest global cooking community existed lol!, desserts, dessert topping mix and nutmeg '', followed by 298 People on...., powdered sugar whip Results: 1 - 10 of 23 with Do n't like pepper i have made with. Until smooth - cranberry Apple Fluff salad is a good side dish at anytime, children adults. Crushed pineapple and 1 more //www.ATableFullofJoy.com for more yummy recipes ) prepare as directed on topping! And an Apple salad i saw in the drained fruit cocktail, Apple, banana, marshmallows, and in! Jell-O gelatin, cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple and marshmallows jello in 2 cups... and other... Of electric mixer about 5 Minutes this afternoon whip cream until soft peaks form it medium!