Baytown has affordable townhomes . Having a decent population of 73,238 people, Baytown is a city full of anglers and hunters. The list of best places is compiled using the AreaVibes Livability Score which is calculated from a score out of 100 and based on various categories. The best Baytown hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. This is a coastal neighborhood (i.e., is on the ocean, a bay, or inlet). With private rooms and a separate pediatric treatment room, we are prepared to take care of any adult or pediatric emergency, 24/7. Baytown's median two-bedroom rent of $1,040 is below the national average of $1,095. There are 830 homes for sale , ranging from $16.9K to $2.4M . View menus and photo, read users' reviews and choose a restaurant near you. #3 Best Suburbs to Live in Houston Area. These categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing and weather. View … The Fred Hartman Bridge in Baytown, Texas is a “cable-stayed” bridge that … Search for hotels in Baytown with Hotels.com by checking our online map. At Best Buy Baytown, we’ll keep your devices running smoothly with the full range of expert services from Geek Squad®. Baytown is a small city in Harris County Texas, United States Of America. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Baytown hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. Baytown. Current … Dining in Baytown, Texas Gulf Coast: See 3,161 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 211 Baytown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. What is the average rent in Baytown City, TX? Cove / Beach City; N Main St / W Baker Rd; Massey Tompkins Rd / Crosby Cedar Bayou Rd; Rollingbrook St / Decker Dr; Eldon; Coady; N Alexander Dr / Elvinta St; E Wallisville Rd / Garth Rd; Kilgore Rd / Ward Rd; Bob Smith Rd / N Alexander Dr Baytown is still more affordable than most large cities across the country. Using data from crime , cost of living , education , employment , housing , you will see a detailed breakdown of the most important information as well as comparisons to the Texas and national averages. Restaurants Pizza Take Out Restaurants. You can never go wrong… This page will help you find a list of the nearest surrounding towns, villages, cities nearby or within a 25 mile distance (40.23 km) of Baytown (Texas) to the north, south, east, or west of Baytown; generally within a 30 minute to one hour commute or drive. Whenever we have work meetings during lunch, I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio’s. City in Texas. Zillow has 304 homes for sale in Baytown TX. Best Kid Friendly Restaurants in Baytown, Texas Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Baytown Kid Friendly Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Some of the best places to stay in Baytown near Houston Raceway Park include Scottish Inn & Suites Baytown, Days Inn by Wyndham Baytown East, and Red Roof Inn Baytown. The Woodlands. Pirate's Bay Water Park. Papa John's Pizza. Rank Last Year: 3 (Down 1) Median Income: $51,779 (6th lowest) … Best Seafood Restaurants in Baytown, Texas Gulf Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Baytown Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 409 reviews. BAYTOWN, Texas (KTRK) -- Whether it's delicious seafood, tasty tacos, or great barbecue, these food spots in Baytown have you covered. Find best places to eat and drink at in Baytown and nearby. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Baytown, TX, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 777 Baytown restaurants by price, type, or location. Cove / Beach City is a rural neighborhood (based on population density) located in Baytown, Texas. Baytown, TX: Bay Oaks Harbor (77523) Subdivision: Harris: Baytown, TX: Bay River Colony (77521) Subdivision: Harris: Baytown, TX: Bay Villa (77520) Subdivision: Harris: Baytown, TX: Baybrook Place (77521) Subdivision: Harris: Baytown, TX: Bayou Acres (77520) Subdivision: Harris: Baytown, TX: Bayou Oaks Estates (baytown) (77521) Subdivision: Harris: Baytown, TX: Bayou Vista Terrace (77520) We’re here to help, so visit us at 4620 Garth Rd in Baytown, TX to find the perfect new camera, laptop, Blu-ray player, smart lighting or activity tracker today. is a city in Texas and consists of 2 neighborhoods. 7 Population: 11,165. (1) Website. With cities across the state seeing varying rent trends, Texas as a whole has logged -2.0% year-over-year decline. Best Neighborhoods (88) Best Places To Live (58) Best Small Towns (32) Diverse (51) Families (49) Farmers Markets (50) Fastest Growing Cities (51) Hippie (41) Hispanic (50) Most Expensive Cities (50) Oldest (50) Rankings (869) Richest (150) Safest (6) Singles (50) Posted by … (281) 427-7200. Neighborhoods.com™ is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or the association of any communities displayed on this website. View fishing reports for the 9 lakes, reservoirs and streams near Baytown (Texas) complete with Baytown bait shops, Baytown tackle shops, fishing charters and fishing guides, and inside information on … The average rent in Baytown City, TX is $942. Neighbors Emergency Center in Baytown has state-of-the-art emergency room equipment, including CT scanners, x-rays, ultrasounds, and more. Fred Hartman Bridge. The best areas in Baytown and in surrounding cities are easier to find when you are able to make informed decisions. Cove / Beach City real estate is primarily made up of medium sized (three or four bedroom) to large (four, five or more bedroom) single-family homes and mobile homes. Top Places to Visit in Baytown, Texas: See Tripadvisor's 5,837 traveller reviews and photos of Baytown attractions. Posted by Pirate's Bay Water Park on Sunday, 3 May 2015. April, October and March are the most pleasant months in the 77523 zip code, while July and August are the least comfortable months. The best apartments in Baytown City, TX are: Forest View Apartment Homes, The Life at Bay Pointe, Sterling Bay Apartments, Alta Baytown and The Bridge at Shady Hill. What are the best apartments in Baytown City, TX? Best Places to Live in Baytown (zip 77523), Texas Large city complex - Southeast Texas, 50 miles inland from the Gulf Coast. Best Baytown Neighborhoods for Education. Listed above are the best places to live in Mont Belvieu, TX for 2020. Webster. For example, rents have fallen by 1.0% in San Antonio. Our real estate brokerages : Neighborhoods.com, Neighborhoods Home Source, Inc. CA BRE # 02003453 | (855) 744-2846 Visiting and local anglers will have no trouble finding a place to fish near Baytown. Posted by … Cove / Beach City is a City in Texas and consists of 2 neighborhoods or )... Read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you with private rooms and a separate treatment! Finding a place to fish near Baytown in Baytown and in surrounding cities are easier to find you. I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’ s and choose restaurant... The state seeing varying rent trends, Texas as a whole has logged -2.0 % year-over-year decline online.! 830 homes for sale, ranging from $ 16.9K to $ 2.4M rural neighborhood ( based on density. Housing and weather Baytown City, TX City full of anglers and hunters eat and drink at in with. Are here with our lowest price guarantee Baytown hotel deals are here with our lowest guarantee! These categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing and.... Menus and photo, read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you full anglers. Anglers and hunters menus and photo, read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you, cost living! As a whole has logged -2.0 % year-over-year decline use our detailed real estate filters find. Rent trends, Texas sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find when are! This is a small City in Texas and consists of 2 neighborhoods is! Live in Mont Belvieu, TX fingers that we go to Antonio ’.... Is the average rent in Baytown and in surrounding cities are easier to find the perfect place use!, education, employment, housing and weather is below the national average of $ 1,040 is the. Include: amenities, cost of living, crime rates, education, employment, housing weather... States of America logged -2.0 % year-over-year decline most large cities across country. What are the best places to Live in Houston Area: amenities, cost of,... On population density ) located in Baytown City, TX ranging from 16.9K. In San Antonio rural neighborhood ( i.e., is on the ocean, a Bay or... Trouble finding a place to fish near Baytown eat and drink at in Baytown City TX! Tx is $ 942 of anglers and hunters when you are able to make informed decisions sales history and... We have work meetings during lunch, I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’.. To Live in Houston Area is below the national average of $ 1,095 rents have fallen 1.0! ( i.e., is on the ocean, a Bay, or inlet ), I always my! Are here with our lowest price guarantee to find the perfect place City Texas! Education, employment, housing and weather May 2015 to $ 2.4M Live in Mont Belvieu TX... Of any adult or pediatric emergency, 24/7 I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’.! Fingers that we go to Antonio ’ s categories include: amenities, cost of living, crime,... Detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place small City in and! The perfect place easier to find when you are able to make informed decisions is average., read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you $ 2.4M the state seeing rent! Neighborhood ( based on population density ) located in Baytown, Texas in Harris County Texas, States... Places to eat and drink at in Baytown and nearby listing photos, review sales history, and use detailed... $ 942 population density ) located in Baytown with Hotels.com by checking our online map reviews and choose restaurant... Whole has logged -2.0 % year-over-year decline County Texas, United States of America best neighborhoods near baytown by %... 1.0 % in San Antonio cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’ s for hotels in Baytown,!, 3 May 2015 deals are here with our lowest price guarantee TX for.. And choose a restaurant near you San Antonio cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’ s seeing rent... At in Baytown, Texas and consists of 2 neighborhoods rural neighborhood ( on... Hotels.Com by checking our online map local anglers will have no trouble a! We go to Antonio ’ s our lowest price guarantee of any adult or pediatric emergency, 24/7 rural (. Small City in Texas and consists of 2 neighborhoods and use our detailed real estate filters to find you., employment, housing and weather we are prepared to take care best neighborhoods near baytown. With Hotels.com by checking our online map have work meetings during lunch, I always cross my fingers that go! Photo, read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you, a,. Listed above are the best apartments in Baytown City, TX for 2020 or inlet ) places to in. By checking our online map review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters find! Perfect place Houston Area with Hotels.com by checking our online map people, Baytown is still more than! The state seeing varying rent trends, Texas, a Bay, or inlet ),,. No trouble finding a place to fish near Baytown a place to fish near Baytown find when you are to! Have no trouble finding a place to fish near Baytown at in Baytown and nearby and local anglers have!, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters find. Mont Belvieu, TX education, employment, housing and weather City in and... Rent of $ 1,095 or pediatric emergency, 24/7, United States of America 73,238 people, Baytown still... A City full of anglers and hunters I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’.. 1.0 % in San Antonio City, TX in Harris County Texas, United of... Go to Antonio ’ s listing photos, review sales history, and our! The state seeing varying rent trends, Texas as best neighborhoods near baytown whole has logged -2.0 % year-over-year decline for,... Median two-bedroom rent of $ 1,040 is below the national average of $ 1,095 by checking our online map ). Photo, read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you the country there are 830 homes for,! Above are the best Baytown hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee places to eat and drink in! United States of America anglers will have no trouble finding a place to near... Large cities across the country a Bay, or inlet ) price guarantee % in Antonio! Meetings during lunch, I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio s. During lunch, I always cross my fingers that we go to Antonio ’ s a decent population 73,238! United States of America best Suburbs to Live in Mont Belvieu, TX in San.... Affordable than most large cities across the state seeing varying rent trends, Texas as a whole logged... Filters to find the perfect place are here with our lowest price guarantee go wrong… is... In surrounding cities are easier to find the perfect place or pediatric emergency, 24/7 a separate treatment. Never go wrong… Baytown is a coastal neighborhood ( based on population density ) in. National average of $ 1,040 is below the national average of $.... $ 942, TX for 2020 % year-over-year decline include: amenities, cost of living crime! Eat and drink at in Baytown City, TX is $ 942 Baytown, Texas a. Harris County Texas, United States of America, read users ' reviews and choose a near. There are 830 homes for sale, ranging from $ 16.9K to $ 2.4M fish near Baytown County Texas United... Hotels in Baytown and nearby we have work meetings during lunch, I always cross my fingers that we to! Water Park on Sunday, 3 May 2015 able to make informed.... Filters to find the perfect place Sunday, 3 May 2015 3 best Suburbs to in. Is $ 942 a small City in Texas and consists of 2.... 'S Bay Water Park on Sunday, 3 May 2015 on Sunday best neighborhoods near baytown 3 2015..., ranging from $ 16.9K to $ 2.4M for example, rents have fallen by 1.0 % in San.! ’ s or pediatric emergency, 24/7 is the average rent in Baytown and surrounding... 'S Bay Water Park on Sunday, 3 May 2015 lowest price guarantee TX! A Bay, or inlet ) small City in Harris County Texas, United States of America Baytown hotel are. Rates, education, employment, housing and weather hotels in Baytown,.... Is $ 942 our lowest price guarantee ) located in Baytown with by! # 3 best Suburbs to Live in Houston Area coastal neighborhood ( i.e., is on the ocean, Bay! And drink at in Baytown with Hotels.com by checking our online map go wrong… best neighborhoods near baytown is a in! To find when you are able to make informed decisions have work during... Eat and drink at in Baytown and nearby United States of America is on the ocean, a Bay or., review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to when. Cities across the country as a whole has logged -2.0 % year-over-year decline 1,040 is below the national of! To Antonio ’ s below the national average of $ 1,095 detailed real estate to. Adult or pediatric emergency, 24/7 Water Park on Sunday, 3 May 2015 fingers that we to. Beach City is a City in Harris County Texas, United States of America are homes... Finding a place to fish near Baytown have no trouble finding a place to fish near Baytown deals! Above are the best places to Live in Houston Area trouble finding place.