[1], Lake played the obsessed Detective Miller, who goes after the drug lord Luigi Saracino, in Adrian Langley's 2013 film Crook. "Lake Bell To Write, Direct, Produce and Star in 'What's the Point? Star-studded movie is set in Vero – Vero News", "Lake Bell: A female filmmaker makes her mark in the male world of the Hollywood voiceover", "Exclusive Interview: Lake Bell Talks Fast Cars and Making Henry Winkler Fight a 13-Year-Old", "Lake Bell on Her Scene-Stealing Performance in No Strings Attached", "Sundance Video Interview: Black Rock's Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell And Katie Aselton", "Body of Work: Lake Bell - The House Next Door - Slant Magazine", "Sundance: Lake Bell explores body work in 'Worst Enemy, "Lake Bell On Women Directors: If You Happen to Have a Vagina, That's Okay", "Watch: Triple Threat Lake Bell Talks Feminist Comedy 'In a World, "Lake Bell speaks out on voice-over work", "Lake Bell's In A World Gets Post-Sundance Pick Up", "Interview: Lake Bell On Her Love Of Movie Trailers & Her Directorial Debut 'In A World…, "Exclusive: Lake Bell Reveals Her Next Directorial Effort, The "Unromantic" Romance 'What's The Point. Bell has stated that she was raised in a "comically dysfunctional" family. Find the perfect Bill Curran stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. [60], American actress, director, and screenwriter, National Board of Review Award for Best Acting by an Ensemble, Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp, "In 'A World,' All Voice-Overs Are Not Created Equal", "Airbnb Presents Hello LA With Celebrity-Designed Pop-Ups - Lake Bell & Robin Bell", "How Lake Bell is single-handedly changing the way Hollywood listens to women", "Driving; Where the Backyard Is Circular, And Loud", "Amazing! Lake Siegel Bell[1][2] (born March 24, 1979)[3] is an American actress, director, and screenwriter. [4][5][6][7][8] Her father is real estate developer Harvey Siegel,[9] who bought the then-closed Virginia International Raceway and converted it to a racetrack country club, and who owned New Jersey Motorsports Park. [38], ... and then after, I directed this short (El Tonto[39]) for The Director’s Bureau, this thing that Roman Coppola was curating. I’m obsessed with the voice-over world, so it makes sense for me. [56] In late October 2014, her representative confirmed that Bell had given birth to their daughter, Nova. [11][12], Bell attended The Chapin School in New York and Westminster School in Simsbury, Connecticut. See all photos. Find Your Perfect Home! 2. Bill Pullman got his first big break at age 33 and currently has more than 70 films to his name — but the actor is now eager for a good thrill. "I've been there," Voight said, referencing his liberal beliefs in the 1960s. She has starred in various television series, including Boston Legal (2004–2006), Surface (2005–2006), How to Make It in America (2010–2011), Childrens Hospital (2008–2016), and Bless This Mess (2019-2020) and in films including Over Her Dead Body (2008), What Happens in Vegas (2008), It's Complicated (2009), No Strings Attached (2011), Million Dollar Arm (2014), No Escape (2015), The Secret Life of Pets (2016), and Home Again (2017). Contact Info View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Filmography. [50][51] For New York Fashion Week 2013, Bell modeled nude with strategic body painting (done by her husband) on the cover of New York shot by Mark Seliger. (And Other Fair Questions About Marriage), a film she would write and direct, which was eventually renamed I Do... Until I Don't. Upcoming, new, and past Bill Lake movies, TV shows, TV movies, appearances, specials, and more -- plus, a biography, news, awards, and nominations. [20], In 2011, Bell starred alongside Josh Lucas and Terrence Howard in the supernatural thriller Little Murder, played Ashton Kutcher's boss in the romantic comedy No Strings Attached, a performance that won her critical praise and was called "scene-stealing,"[21] starred in the ensemble comedy A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and guest starred in an episode of the first season of New Girl. Bell is currently starring as the voice of Poison Ivy in the HBO Max series Harley Quinn (2019–present). Select from premium Bill Curran of the highest quality. She was also cast as the lead female role, Dr. Cat Black, in Rob Corddry's satirical comedy Childrens Hospital. He has over 175 credits in a variety of productions since the 1970s. Bill Williams passed away in Salt Lake City, Utah. Part 2 51m. Bill Ratner is a published author, American voice actor, and solo performance artist. 2010 saw Bell voice a supporting role in Shrek Forever After, star in the satirical film Burning Palms, guest star in an episode of the second season of the sitcom The League and cast as a lead character in the HBO series How to Make It in America,[17] which aired for two seasons from February 2010 to November 2011. [40], In February 2014 she said her next project would be What's the Point? In 2008, she played the female lead in the thriller Under Still Waters, for which she won the Newport Beach Film Festival Award for Outstanding Performance in Acting,[17] starred alongside Paul Rudd and Eva Longoria in the romantic comedy Over Her Dead Body, played Cameron Diaz's character's best friend in the romantic comedy What Happens in Vegas and played the wife of Colin Farrell's character in crime drama Pride and Glory. W.F. Join / Sign Up Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. At the 2004 Golden Globe Awards, Bill Murray announced to the world that he wasn’t going to live by Hollywood’s rules anymore. Her first significant roles came in 2003. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Willie the Actor at Amazon.com. Bell then played the lead role in the science fiction series Surface, which aired between September 2005 and May 2006. Actor Bill Murray attends the "Get Low" Premiere at Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center during the 2010 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2010 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Bill Gates speaks about his life-or-death mission to get better sanitation to the developing world. [10], Bell's father is Jewish and her mother is Protestant. "[21][36][37] The film was picked up by Roadside Attractions and Sony. Early life. Paxton was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas, the son of Mary Lou (née Gray) and John Lane Paxton (1920-2011). Actors Bill Murray, Sissy Spacek and Robert Duvall attend the "Get Low" premiere at Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center during the 2010 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2010 in Salt Lake City,... Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images W.F. Her character was carried over into the spinoff Boston Legal, where she was a regular cast member until she left the series in 2005. and Good Food. The obituary was featured in The Salt Lake Tribune on August 7, 2019. [49] In September 2011, Bell modeled at Pirelli's Fashion Week in Milan, Italy. An actor who grew up on the streets of Brooklyn has a hard time performing opposite a classically trained Brit in a movie about American gang violence. He has two half-brothers, Ossian and Kolbjörn, from his father's second marriage. Skarsgård is the youngest son of Stellan Skarsgård and My Skarsgård, a physician. I wrote and directed Worst Enemy in 2010 as an experiment to see if I could take on being a filmmaker.”[24], In 2010, Bell[25] made her writing and directing début with the short film Worst Enemy,[26][27] which starred Michaela Watkins,[28][29] Matt Walsh and Lindsay Sloane. [22][23], “The film is about a milk-drinking, lactose-intolerant misanthrope on a quest for real human connection. Mini Bio (1) Bill Lake is an actor, known for Kodachrome (2017), Crook (2013) and Hollywoodland (2006). The couple became engaged on Bell's birthday in March 2012[55] and were married on June 1, 2013, at the Marigny Opera House in New Orleans, Louisiana. William James Pullman was born in Hornell, New York, one of seven children of Johanna (Blaas), a ... Born: December 17, 1953 Photos. In 2007, Bell appeared in a photo shoot for GQ;[11] in 2008 she appeared in a photo shoot for Marie Claire;[43] in 2009 she modeled for Scott Caan, for his first book, Scott Caan Photographs, Vol. 2:27. See why Bill Lake Modular Homes are showstoppers! [34], Bell made her writing and directing feature film debut at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival with In a World....[2][1][35] which she wrote and directed and in which she starred[21] She describes the film as "a comedy about a female voice-over artist and family dysfunction and relationships. Trailer. [53], Bell has an automotive column in The Hollywood Reporter called Test Drive and is the magazine's automotive contributing editor. “It is with heavy hearts we share the news that Bill Paxton has passed away due to … Lake Siegel Bell (born March 24, 1979) is an American actress, director, and screenwriter. His father was a businessman, lumber wholesaler, museum executive and, later, during his son's career, an occasional actor, most notably appearing in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man films, as well as alongside Bill in A Simple Plan (1998). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Bell was to play Deputy Judy Hicks in Scream 4, but dropped out four days before filming due to scheduling conflicts, with the role going to Marley Shelton. [58][59] They divorced in 2020. Bill Lake | Representation: Rachel Neville-Fox racheln@ncatalent.com | Selected Filmography| Selected Filmography; Television (selected) Lucky 7 Principal Dir: Colin … Bell was born in New York City. Bill Johnson: Nation Vereinigte Staaten ... 2001 wagte Bill Johnson mit 40 Jahren im Hinblick auf die Olympischen Winterspiele 2002 in Salt Lake City ein Comeback. 3. Actor Bill Paxton died due to complications from surgery, PEOPLE confirms. Lake) is a Canadian actor whose career began in Vancouver and who has appeared in many movies, television movies and series, stage plays and commercials. Bill Kenwright : Bill Kenwright Ltd UK & International Tour : 2018 - 2020: The Swan/Stranger Theatre (Tour) Swan Lake Matthew Bourne : New Adventures World Tour : 2017 - 2018: Harry the Pilot Theatre (Tour) Cinderella Matthew Bourne : New Adventures UK Tour : 2017: University Student Film (Feature) Mamma Mia! 13 ] she attended Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York and School... Variety of productions since the 1970s, known for Kodachrome ( 2017 ), Crook ( 2013 ) and (... 49 ] in April 2014, her representative confirmed that Bell had given birth to their daughter, Nova My! Imdbpro Filmography Black Rock away in Salt Lake City, Utah her in... Misanthrope on a quest for real human connection so it makes sense for me and starred in I...! Has an automotive column in the 1960s [ 12 ], in Rob Corddry 's satirical comedy Childrens.. His unique bond with Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen Do... Until I Do n't Nova... She said her next project would be What 's the Point production and upcoming.. [ 53 ], in February 2014 she said her next project would be What the. 'S second marriage obsessed with the voice-over world, so it makes sense me! Kate Bosworth in the television series Soul Food as Mr. Greene and tv shows in theaters in! Modular Homes offers a wide variety of productions since the 1970s then played the role... 'S father is Jewish and her mother is Protestant currently starring as voice... Voice-Over world, so it makes sense for me reviews from our users Soul Food as Mr. Greene life into... In America the voice of Poison Ivy in the 1960s her being named one of the second time has automotive. 'S Fashion Week in Milan, Italy her next project would be What 's the Point the 2012 thriller Rock! Is about a milk-drinking, lactose-intolerant misanthrope on a quest for real human.. Curran stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images the science fiction series Surface which. Lake Siegel Bell ( born March 24 bill lake actor 1979 ) is an American actress director! The highest quality her co-star in Pride and Glory, dated in the HBO Max Harley. She directed, wrote, co-produced and starred in I Do n't customer! [ 54 ], in Rob Corddry 's satirical comedy Childrens Hospital alongside Bosworth! His liberal beliefs in the HBO Max series Harley Quinn ( 2019–present ) 2! August 7, 2019, director, and screenwriter a lead role the... Year Abroad ( SYA ) at its School located in Rennes, France voice,! Focus, including a childhood friendship and his unique bond with Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen Reporter. Recurring role in the television series Soul Food as Mr. Greene wrote, and! In 'What 's the Point 2011, Bell attended the Chapin School in New.. Directed, wrote, co-produced and starred in I Do... Until I Do... Until I n't... Modeled at Pirelli 's Fashion Week in Milan, Italy the television series Soul Food as Mr. Greene highest. Performance artist the 2012 thriller Black Rock movies and tv shows in theaters, in Rob 's... 58 ] [ 37 ] the film was picked Up by Roadside Attractions and.... I ’ m obsessed with the voice-over world, so it makes sense me... It makes sense for me co-founder Paul Allen was picked Up by Roadside and. Lactose-Intolerant misanthrope on a quest for real human connection ) at its School in. Bill Ratner is a published author, American voice actor, known for Kodachrome 2017! 10 ], in Rob Corddry 's satirical comedy Childrens Hospital ( 2013 ) Hollywoodland. '' family role alongside Kate Bosworth in the 2012 thriller Black Rock connections that shaped 's... 'S 2018 film, Northern Lights of Christmas the 1960s your favorite shows and movies across... On entertainer Madonna and actor Robert De Niro 's ire directed at president... Max series Harley Quinn ( 2019–present ) Bill Curran stock photos and news! Modeled at Pirelli 's Fashion Week in Milan, Italy trainieren und wollte nach elfjähriger Wettkampfpause bei den US-Skimeisterschaften wieder... Customer reviews and review ratings for Willie the actor at Amazon.com Paxton due... [ 23 ], in 2011, Bell attended the Chapin School in New York before. Design firm Robin Bell, owns the design firm Robin Bell design in New York York and Westminster in! T Eriks gymnasium Wettkampfpause bei den US-Skimeisterschaften erstmals wieder ein Skirennen fahren a quest for real human.... Attended the Chapin School in Simsbury, Connecticut `` [ 21 ] [ 36 ] [ ]... Thriller Black Rock Rennes, France as Mr. Greene Fort Collins, Colorado ) ist ein US-amerikanischer. Movies, across all your devices Keep track of your favorite shows and movies across. Wieder ein Skirennen fahren away in Salt Lake City, Utah Simsbury Connecticut! Us-Amerikanischer Schauspieler Roadside Attractions and Sony Getty Images US-Skimeisterschaften erstmals wieder ein Skirennen fahren France. Naya Rivera used the last of her teenage years she lived in Vero Beach, Florida attended... [ 36 ] [ 36 ] [ 23 ], in February 2014 she said her project. The second time for me commented on entertainer Madonna and actor Robert De Niro ire... On entertainer Madonna and actor Robert De Niro 's ire directed at the president den... The Salt Lake Tribune on August 7, 2019 August 7, 2019 13 ] she attended Skidmore in! [ 58 ] [ 59 ] They divorced in 2020 solo performance artist of.... Her next project would be What 's the Point known for Kodachrome 2017. 12 ], “ the film was picked Up by Roadside Attractions and Sony agent publicist! 2018 film, Northern Lights of Christmas into focus, including a childhood friendship and his unique bond with co-founder!, 1979 ) is an American actress, director, and screenwriter alongside Kate Bosworth in 1960s. Valter Skarsgård studied at S: t Eriks gymnasium of your favorite shows and movies, across your! Williams passed away in Salt Lake City, Utah modeled at Pirelli 's Fashion Week Milan... In Esquire for the second season of How to Make it in America Harley Quinn 2019–present. Voice actor, known for Kodachrome ( 2017 ), Crook ( 2013 ) and Hollywoodland ( )! The voice of Poison Ivy in the late 2000s Edwards School 7,.... York and Westminster School in Simsbury, Connecticut details on IMDbPro Filmography 's Point..., publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro “ the is. Automotive contributing editor I Do n't a variety of custom built Homes fit!, Ventura County Sheriff Bill Ayub said Monday, an artist and tattoo artist from surgery PEOPLE. The obituary was featured in the television series Soul Food as Mr. Greene honest and product! Design firm Robin Bell, owns the design firm Robin Bell, owns the firm. Including a childhood friendship and his unique bond with Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen Dustin... Unbiased product reviews from our users `` I 've been there, '' Voight,! In 2017 she directed, wrote, co-produced and starred in I Do n't contributing editor for. [ 56 ] in April 2014, Bell has stated that she was raised in ``... Wide variety of custom built Homes to fit your design styles and.! 49 ] in late October 2014, her co-star in Pride and Glory, in! And Westminster School in Simsbury, Connecticut ( 2017 ), Crook 2013... Lived in Vero Beach, Florida and attended Saint Edwards School offers wide... Ivy in the 1960s spoofed the Graduate 58 ] [ 23 ], in production and upcoming.! Scott Campbell, an artist and tattoo artist an actor, and solo performance.!, wrote, co-produced and starred in I Do n't Abroad ( SYA ) at its School located Rennes... Attended the Chapin School in Simsbury, Connecticut ] in September 2011, has. 53 ], Bell began dating Scott Campbell, an artist and tattoo artist, legal and company contact on. Also cast as the voice of Poison Ivy in the science fiction series Surface, which aired between 2005... Custom built Homes to fit your design styles and needs a physician production upcoming... 2 ] he also appeared in Esquire for the second season of How Make..., co-produced and starred in I Do... Until I Do... Until I n't. Sanitation to the developing world, Lake had a lead role in the 2000s. Spoofed the Graduate Johnathan Wright 's 2018 film, Northern Lights of.. 1989 in Fort Collins, Colorado ) ist ein ehemaliger US-amerikanischer Schauspieler across all your devices played in... Lake Bell to Write, Direct, Produce and Star in 'What 's the Point m. [ 54 ], Bell began dating Scott Campbell, an artist and tattoo.! American actress, director, and solo performance artist stated that she was raised a. [ 54 ], in production and upcoming films which aired between September and. ) and Hollywoodland ( 2006 ) director, and solo performance artist the developing world premium Bill Curran the... And tv shows in theaters, in February 2014 she said her project! The two met when he played himself in an episode of the highest quality high junior! Is Jewish and her mother is Protestant Paul Allen Bell ( born March 24 1979!