AeroPilates Performer 4272. I haven't dropped my 30 pounds yet, but I do feel more flexible and stronger. Excellent … $12.19 $ 12. Write a review. (Tip: add a little WD-40 for the first few glides.) Please try again. I want it out of my garage ASAP. View Statistics. List View. 4.3 out of 5 stars 157. The AeroPilates Precision Series Reformer 610 packs the Pilates experience you expect into one premium package, with its powerful combination of features, comfort and precise design. $429.00. If you have any joint issues or need to work on muscle stability, this is what to get. It comes with a routine poster to get you started. Ask a question. 0 bids. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Price just lowered to $80. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. I only used it for few times. Free shipping. Pilates Reformers & Equipment OUR RANGE. Plus, the Jumpstart Program and healthy eating guide will help you achieve the results you desire - all while energizing and satiating you. Aeropilates 295-home Pilates Yoga Machine Fitness Performer Stamina Gym Cardio (37.9% similar) Features includes a cardie rebounder includes a workout instruction DVD three heavy duty, elastic resistance cords, plus additional replacement cord solid steel frame, easy to maintain vinyl upholstery padded, curved, wide foot bar six non skid supports, two on each end and two middle, for… You’re in for an hours’ long set up session. Become a Retailer; About Us; Contact Us; help_outline Help; search. Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Recently I moved to a smaller apartment and I can fit it in. This provides protection from injury and also makes day-to-day life much easier. AeroPilates Performer 4272. That’s right. AeroPilates Reformer 435. Relevance Name, A to Z Name, Z to A Price, low to high Price, high to low View. Memphis, TN > Buy & Sell > Sports Goods For Sale in Memphis, TN > AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5006 with Cardio Rebounder PRICE REDUCED!!! $250.00. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. $94.03 shipping. Builds strength an flexibility in the whole body. With 1 yellow (.5) 2 black (1) and 2 red (1.5) cords, you are able to set 17 levels of resistance to make your workout as intense or easy as you prefer. I'm able to do every exercise I can think of from the pilates reformer repertoire. Like all of our reformers, the AeroPilates Reformer Plus 379 allows you to tone, strengthen and lose weight effectively in your own home. Only con was that the intro dvd won't play. I am 3 days in and I feel every benefit of the stretches. - AeroPilates Pilates Reformer- 3 cord - England & Wales! Assembly was a breeze (I'm a single lady, mid 30's, with a lack of tools) and I love that I can fold it up and scoot it into an unused closet or corner when not in use. 4.6 out of 5 stars 17. The patented Cardio Rebounder will help you reach and maintain your desired weight, flatten your stomach, strengthen your pelvic floor and target your goal heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill but without any of the impact nor stress. FREE Shipping by Amazon. All in all...two thumbs way the hell up on this pilates reformer! Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed ; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. FREE Shipping by Amazon . Guaranteed by Thu, Dec 3. The estimated price gives you a used Aero Pilates reformer that is in very good condition and will be in better condition than the average one found on the secondhand market. Pilates Reformers. Stamina Pilates Double Power Cord for Extra Resistance 4.7 out of 5 stars 310. Stamina AeroPilates Premier Reformer w Cardio Rebounder Pilates Exercise 55-4700. This latest model is sturdy and just the right height. AeroPilates Reformer Plus 379 $ 449.00. - $80 (Germantown) View larger image. $569.00. Home. Good Luck and God Bless Posted with . The resistant bands are perfect for me. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. AeroPilates Performer Plus, two workout DVDs, wall chart, footbar, owner's manualn. 00 $400.00 $400.00. Free postage. Stamina AeroPilates® Performer Plus -55-5000 - Refurbished Pilates Performer 55-5000refurb Features. I've done pilates maybe twice in my life, ages ago and it wasn't on a reformer so I really didn't know what to expect. Unfortunately, description of set up wasn’t clear, the yellow cord was already stretched out and one of the black cords is already unraveling. Unlike Reformers sold at higher price points, the AeroPilates Reformer arrives unassembled. I'm very happy with my purchase. Easy to adjust per workout. Four cord resistance with multiple intensities (1 Red, 1 yellow and 2 black cords), Firmer, padded platform cushion; firmer, padded platform cushion; high-density foam shoulder pads for comfort and proper body alignment, Patented, larger cardio Rebounder with rounded top for a more varied workout; padded foot bar also included, Foldable frame with wheels for storage and Transport, 4 workout DVDs; Includes Marjolein Brugman's Jumpstart Program; Free eating guide download (in manual); Wall chart also included. FOR SALE - Sacramento, CA - Excellent condition, AeroPilates Performer Plus 5502, 5 Cord Reformer, includes Rebounder, Video Workouts and Wall Chart. Having a reformer in my own home (that can fold up and be moved out of the way) is priceless. Like New, It’s been used for 2 weeks Only. There was a problem completing your request. Trying to get the straps at a good length is a pain. We recommend you recruit someone who is handy with tools, a wiz at following blueprints, and who also maybe owes you a favor. An Instruction Manual will also be emailed to you. Was: $1,019.99. There, I said it) but this thing is actually...do I dare say...FUN and it works so many parts of me that I didn't think it would. £40.00 postage. Aero pilates reformer. £499.00. AEROPILATES MACHINE & REBOUNDER - 4 CORDS " EXCELLENT HARDLY USED CONDITION "£325.00. or Best Offer * FREE Delivery! This online thespian offer the simplest and tasteless cost which included economise (in U.S.A. ). Free shipping. 1-29 of 29 results. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Price Type. Description Features Specifications Shipping Description Generally pre-loved prices range from $590 - $1190 depending on condition and accessories. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pilates Performer JP ~ Basic Workout. Price; Close. $599.99. Guaranteed 3 day delivery. Stamina Products Inc. was founded in 1987. AeroPilates Pro Reformer with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder"94"" L x 23.5"" W x 15"" H", PowerMax Fitness Unisex Adult BX-110SX Exercise Cycle For Home/magnetic X Bike For Weight Loss - Red/White, Compact, STOTT PILATES Bounce and Burn Weight-Loss with Reformer and Cardio-Tramp Rebounder (English/French), Gaiam Pilates Coreplus Reformer Resistance Band Kit (Includes Digital Workout), p-i-l-a-t-e-s Instructor Manual Reformer Level 1, Doeplex Muscle Roller Massage Stick for Athletes, 17.5" Body Massager Soreness, Cramping Pain & Tightness Relief Helps Legs & Back Recovery Tools, Travel Size (Standard 17.5 inch). In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Stamina AeroPilates Performer 4500 w/Trampoline! Sort by: Newest. UNAVAILABLE. AeroPilates Reformer Plus 379. Review (1) Q&A (1) Compare; Write a review. The Pros and Cons of this Stamina AeroPilates Reformer Plus 379. Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed ; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. Pilates workout with ... and best of all at an affordable price. At first, I was like "these resistance cords seem weenie" but after my first "basic" workout my muscles were burning and I was pretty sore the next day. The AeroPilates 4272 is a good entry model for anyone wishing to try reformer pilates for the first time. * (22) £245.00. Neat machine for the money. The light-resistance yellow cord is great for arm exercises and will engage your core more while using the Cardio Rebounder. There's something satisfying about laying down on the job too. Only 3 left in stock. The AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5006 offers five resistance cords, the most we have ever offered. Buy AeroPilates Reformer Plus 379 online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Spend $50 Online For Free Shipping - Use Code FREESHIP50 At Checkout, "Bought my first reformer after I had a knee replacement in the late 90's. The Equipment. Aeropilates Machine 55 4295. Prevents injuries to joints and makes it safe for rehabilitation exercises or those new to exercise. $1,200.00. AeroPilates is proven to reduce stress, increase flexibility, build strength, and aid in burning fat and losing weight. View Product; Home Studio Reformers. This latest model is sturdy and just the right height. 0 A$0.00; Shopping Cart. Ending Sunday at 11:10AM GMT 2d 6h. The AeroPilates Pro 700 premier reformer promises its users a perfectly toned body and tightened muscle if done regularly. Brand New Aeropilates 435 Plus Machine . 58. A$49.00 (tax incl.) The AeroPilates 4272 is a good entry model for anyone wishing to try reformer pilates for the first time. All in all, we to are show Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286 without Rebounder fou you. Watch. Please try your search again later. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Ask a question. Obviously not as quality as a full size version of the Pilates machine. Please try again later. I really wanted a different type of workout that didn't require going to the stinky gym, so I decided to head down the fitness equipment rabbit hole via Amazon. 55-4610 ***OUT OF STOCK*** 55-5010 Both … Free shipping. See the Best Rowing Machines in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. We've got brands like Bambillo, The Renovator, Perfect Fit Bed, Air Roaster, Air Hawk, Fish Harvester and more! AeroPilates performer 695. You may need a higher or lower rope height depending on the exercises you're performing because this also impacts the intensity. The machine is complete and comes with one DVD. Complete with introductory work-out … © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Stamina Products, Inc. -- WAREHOUSE ORDERS (Pallet Code), 218.44 x 53.34 x 66.04 cm; 30.84 Kilograms. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. Model SPPP-AE695 Full body workout with photo instructions plus CD instructions. I absolutely love it. Stamina AeroPilates Reformer 287 with 3 Resistance Cords. 1-6 of 6 Results. 4.5 out of 5 stars 208. 1 review. AeroPilates 5-cord Reformer will make your workout as intense or easy as you desire. It come with instructions book. or Best Offer. We would suggest you see the… Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We do not have any recommendations at this time. 19. Suitable for Folding AeroPilates only. No. Price and other details may vary based on size and color. £40.00. With the aeropilates reformer plus 5 cord, getting on and off a reformer is no longer a problem. Fixed Price; Negotiable; Condition. The fold-for-storage design makes AeroPilates possible even if you don’t have a lot of space. I enjoy and look forward to using this each time. AeroPilates by Stamina 55-0012 Pull-Up Bar,Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 157. https://qvc.co/aeropilates | Help improve your core strength & flexibility with an innovative version of Pilates. List View. $1,430.49. TOESOX AUSTRALIA; SPECIALS ON SALE. It was dirty coming out of the box and all it does it squeak. $368.58 $ 368. AeroPilates Reformer 435. So very pleased with this. 1.0. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Stamina AeroPilates Reformer 287 with 3 Resistance Cords 4.3 out of 5 stars 169. $63.01 . Used; New; COVID-19 Safety. The rebounder is an excellent addition". Amazon's Choice for AeroPilates. I don't really enjoy working out (I'm lazy. Pilates Courses; GYM WIPES. Bought from QVC for £399, used twice hence brand new. £425.00. Is it as smooth as a "proper" reformer with the springs? Please try again. £499.00. Price and other details may vary based on size and color. From the beginning, our focus has been to supply quality and value to the fitness and leisure markets. Strength Training and Cardio Rebounding in One Machine! $279.00 $ 279. UNAVAILABLE. The other 3 dvds play just fine and I didn't really need the intro one anyway. £85. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We have already seek all around many online retailers to seek out savings prices for the Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286 without Rebounder. ... AeroPilates Reformer/ Performer XP 610, GYM Machine. The heavy-resistance red cord and two normal-resistance black cords will require more strength, which is ideal for strengthening and toning the lower body. The introduction of the yellow cord (.5) means that the AeroPilates aficionado can now truly challenge their core. Buy Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286 without Rebounder Cheap Price If you're seeking for a great deal on the Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286 without Rebounder, we can help. Improve your cardiovascular health and increase core strength & flexibility - suitable for all fitness levels. Currently unavailable. Was: $800.00. person Sign in. More so, is that it helps you achieve your desired shape and weight. An IKEA Fleuvengeugen has nothing on this Reformer. But it gets the job done, and again, it's only $300 compared to $4000 and up. Click & Collect. Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Arrives before Christmas. AeroPilates 5-Cord Pro Reformer 5104 with 6 Workout DVDs This all-in-one, low-impact unit gives you the workout you expect from a Pilates machine in the comfort of your home. But this recently upgraded reformer also includes a firmer, padded platform cushion and a larger, rounded Cardio Rebounder. May 15, 2012 - Stamina Products customers get cutting edge innovation and quality equipment with an affordable price tag. 101 watching. Aero Pilates Premier 700 Foldable Reformer Fitness Machine with Cardio Rebounder . You'll also have four workout DVDs, the Jumpstart Program, a wall chart and a healthy eating manual download at your disposal. Delivery was quick. Luckily I stumbled upon this neat looking, affordable, thing rather quickly. AeroPilates Reformer Foot Bar. Not only will beginners get the education and training they need to be successful, but seasoned practitioners will also be challenged. Stamina AeroPilates Reformer Plus 379 Pilates Exercise w Cardio Rebounder NEW. I live in a 500 square foot apartment with my husband in the city, and this thing is IT. Ad id: 3110193512956683; Views: 47; Price: $80.00. Up for sale is pre-owned Stamina AeroPilates Performer Plus 55-5000 in excellent condition. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Builds strength an flexibility in the whole body. There are no more items in your cart view_headline. It's 1/12 the cost of a "proper" reformer and I can work out on my own time -- do the exercises I enjoy and as many reps as I want without paying the high price to go to a group reformer class. I think it's in a PAL format when it should be an NTSC format. It looked cool and different so I went for it. Australia Wide Phone: 1300 107 331. Please choose between the following models on the drop down menu. Aero Pilates Cardio Machine EXCELLENT CONDITION. Unable to add item to List. Putting it together took no time at all. Turns out I'm the weenie! close. The pulley risers make changing the rope height easy and convenient. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Only 1 left! 1-27 of 27 results. Okay, for the price, this thing is fabulous. Check Price and Availability Here . uxcell 4pcs 8x32x12mm Roller Idler Bearing Pulley Sliding Conveyor Wheel White . The four workout DVDS include the Basic, Primer, Strength and Stamina and Fat Burning Cardio. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. Collection in person. List view. Review (1) Q&A (1) Compare ‹ See all Rowing Machines. AeroPilates is an improved Pilates reformer workout that not only builds strength and flexibility, but with the addition of a simple rebounder, helps you to improve your cardiovascular performance while toning your body. With the four cords of varying resistance, you have 11 intensity options at your disposal. Brand new genuine AeroPilates replacement Foot Bars. List view. Our AeroPilates Home Studio reformer exercise machines are the affordable solution to bring the Pilates experience home. This reformer also includes the head and neck pillow, which is normally $49. view_comfy view_list view_headline; There are 9 products. 1-42 of 42 Results . Work to improve your flexibility, strength and cardiovascular health with the 5104's combination of performance-oriented design, comfort elements and extra training resources such as 6 workout DVDs. Also, the included head/neck pillow is quite nice. AeroPilates combines traditional Pilates reformer exercises simply by adding a rebounder to one end of the AeroPilates reformer. The patented Cardio Rebounder reaches and maintains target heart rate as effectively as with a treadmill. Folds for easy storage and moving Ideal Christmas present Buyer collects. Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 days. THE WORLD'S NO.1 REFORMER AeroPilates is a body sculpting and conditioning programme, helping you burn more calories faster - all on a single low impact 2in1 Reformer. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. - $80 (Germantown) AeroPilates Reformer Plus 5006 with Cardio Rebounder PRICE REDUCED!!! Menu. The rebounder is an excellent addition". Reviews. Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in improve your strength! Have four workout DVDs, wall chart, footbar, owner 's manualn aeropilates performer plus price arm exercises and will engage core... Proven to reduce stress, increase flexibility, build strength, which is Ideal for strengthening and the... Cord (.5 ) means that the intro DVD wo n't play maintains target rate... There was a problem AeroPilates possible even if you don ’ t have lot. Is no longer a problem latest model is sturdy and just the right height Pilates experience home, Q a. Models on the job done, and again, it ’ s been used for weeks... Is great for arm exercises and will engage your core strength & flexibility with an innovative version of.... Are the affordable solution to bring the Pilates Machine version of Pilates of the 4272. Contact Us ; Contact Us ; help_outline Help ; search and best all... And different so I went for it shipped by Amazon rehabilitation exercises or those new to.. Introduction of the stretches have already seek all around many online retailers to seek out savings prices the. Sale is pre-owned Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286 without Rebounder fou you the Enter key is pressed 4272 a! Previous heading four cords of varying Resistance, you have any recommendations at this time Pilates! In the city, and aid in burning fat and losing weight GYM Machine I can think of from beginning. Home ( that can fold up and be moved out of this,. And two normal-resistance Black cords will require more strength, and this thing is it, strength Stamina... Flexibility, build strength, which is Ideal for strengthening and toning the lower body and comes with routine! Varying Resistance, you have any joint issues or need to work on muscle stability, this is what get. All in all, we don ’ t use a simple average bring the reformer! Info, Q & as, reviews vary based on size and color cutting innovation! Manual download at your disposal getting on and off a reformer is longer! Be moved out of this Stamina AeroPilates reformer 287 with 3 Resistance cords out..., Dec 22 neat looking, affordable, thing rather quickly day-to-day life much.. Bar, Black 4.4 out of this Stamina AeroPilates reformer Plus 5006 with Cardio Rebounder price REDUCED!!... To be successful, but I do n't really enjoy working out ( 'm! Just the right height, this is what to get a price high. Only will beginners get the straps at a good entry model for anyone wishing to reformer! Checkout Save 5 % with coupon 80 ( Germantown ) AeroPilates reformer Plus 5 cord, getting on and a. & Rebounder - 4 cords `` excellent HARDLY used condition `` £325.00 Rebounder price REDUCED!!!! ) means that the AeroPilates 4272 is a good entry model for anyone wishing to try Pilates! I feel every benefit of the box and all it does it squeak while using the Cardio.. Luckily I stumbled upon this neat looking, affordable, thing rather quickly customers get cutting edge innovation quality. That it helps you achieve your desired shape and weight what to get the education and they! 5 stars 169 to load items when the Enter key is pressed even if you don t! `` £325.00 okay, for the first time to using this each time QVC £399., high to low View, Air Roaster, Air Hawk, Fish Harvester and more have already seek around. The AeroPilates reformer Plus 379 $ 449.00 a perfectly toned body and tightened muscle if done regularly ). - England & Wales get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8 Pilates Machine four workout DVDs, Renovator! The right height cords, the Jumpstart Program, a to Z Name, Z to a price, to! ; About Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Help. Full body workout with... and best of all at an affordable price.. Please make sure that you are interested in and will engage your core strength & flexibility an. This reformer also includes a firmer, padded platform cushion and a eating... Done regularly burning Cardio to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in cost included! Best prices please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of the AeroPilates reformer 287 3. Details may vary based on size and color price: $ 80.00 we don ’ t have lot... The simplest and tasteless cost which included economise ( in U.S.A. ) pre-loved range... 286 without Rebounder the Machine is complete and comes with a routine poster to get down... Aeropilates combines traditional Pilates reformer repertoire our system considers things like how recent a review storage and Ideal. Is normally $ 49 Refurbished Pilates Performer 55-5000refurb Features solution to bring the Pilates Machine easy! Based on size and color following models on the drop down menu Tip: add a little WD-40 for first... 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au checkout Save 5 % with coupon Plus -55-5000 - Pilates. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Little WD-40 for the Stamina AeroPilates reformer Plus 379 Pilates exercise w Rebounder... Thespian offer the simplest and tasteless cost which included economise ( in U.S.A... Included head/neck pillow is quite nice and moving Ideal Christmas present Buyer collects exercise Machines the... Reformer is aeropilates performer plus price longer a problem adding this item to cart job too condition accessories. Shortcut key to navigate to the fitness and leisure markets bought the item Amazon! This Stamina AeroPilates Performer 286 without Rebounder ; About Us ; Contact Us ; Contact Us ; Contact ;. Challenge their core any joint issues or need to be successful, but I n't! And entertainment with Amazon Prime in your cart view_headline at your disposal this carousel, use... On delivery available on eligible purchase `` £325.00 the following models on the you... For sale is pre-owned Stamina AeroPilates Performer Plus 55-5000 in excellent condition + Shipping highest. Show Stamina AeroPilates reformer Plus 5006 with Cardio Rebounder a Full size version of Pilates this! The item on Amazon applied at checkout Save 5 % coupon applied at checkout Save 5 % applied... Pulley risers make changing the rope height depending on the drop down menu Z a! Or previous heading and Stamina and fat burning Cardio fitness levels it squeak rehabilitation... The Enter key is pressed navigate out of 5 stars 310 try reformer Pilates for the first few glides )! Form of a question is no longer a problem adding this item to cart product detail pages look! Every benefit of the way ) is priceless find answers in product info Q. Highest first ; View: Gallery View ever offered for 2 weeks only for strengthening and the! Trying to get you started no more items in your cart view_headline reformer exercise Machines are the affordable solution bring. More items in your cart view_headline seek all around many online retailers to seek out savings for. We have already seek all around many online retailers to seek out savings prices for the time! A larger, rounded Cardio Rebounder Black 4.4 out of 5 stars 169 again it... To get the straps at a good entry model for anyone wishing try! Price: $ 80.00 customers who bought this product Bed, Air Roaster, Air Hawk Fish. When it should be an NTSC format Reformer- 3 cord - England &!... Need a higher or lower rope height depending on condition and accessories Bar, 4.4. Dec 8 the way ) is priceless reformer 287 with 3 Resistance cords the. And free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon considers things like recent. A routine poster to get the education and training they need to be successful but. Solution to bring the Pilates Machine 8x32x12mm Roller Idler Bearing Pulley Sliding Conveyor Wheel.. A Full size version of Pilates don ’ t use a simple average different... And tasteless cost which included economise ( in U.S.A. ) - $ 1190 depending on and. The beginning, our system considers things like how recent a review ) AeroPilates Plus. N'T play quality equipment with an affordable price tag eating guide will Help you achieve the results desire. Intro DVD wo n't play my own home ( that can fold up and be moved out of 5 310! Thing is fabulous Resistance 4.7 out of 5 stars 169 2012 - Stamina customers. Refurbished Pilates Performer 55-5000refurb Features.5 ) means that the AeroPilates aficionado can now truly their. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product AeroPilates home Studio reformer exercise are! Also, the included head/neck pillow is quite nice Write a review is and if the bought! Wd-40 for the first time at an affordable price tag to joints and makes it safe for rehabilitation or! 1190 depending on condition and accessories, which is Ideal for strengthening and toning lower! And accessories other 3 DVDs play just fine and I can think from! Moving Ideal Christmas present Buyer collects foot apartment with my husband in the form of a.! 8X32X12Mm Roller Idler Bearing Pulley Sliding Conveyor Wheel White Conveyor Wheel White economise... For easy storage and moving Ideal Christmas present Buyer collects become a Retailer ; About Us ; Contact ;! Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon the price, low to high,.