In order to provide the client with a variety of logos to choose from, it is very important for a designer to understand said client’s preferences. Today I have collected a list 20 clever examples of monogram logo design that combine single letters and multiple letters to create a strong identity. Welcome to /r/logo, which catalogs and discusses reddit's many custom logos. Our brand reflects how we want to be thought of and remembered. and join one of thousands of communities. Da quale sei emozionato di più? (reddit.com), Some wordmark concepts from my recent clients! Would like to hear so critics, Do you know this feature about PathFinder - making *super-powered PathFinder*. A very talented graphic designer has brought the 18 AFL club logos to life. While just about any graphic design software can be used to make a logo, it’s important to use software that can create a vector-based logo. ... What's up, Dribbblers! Good graphic design surprises and delights the viewer. UKE; 2. A Logo is your brand's first impression! Hire a talented designer or start a design contest. Whether you’re starting from scratch or just planning a tweak to a current mark, understanding shifts in logo design trends can help you create a design with a modern touch. Logo design software lets skilled users and users with no design abilities create professional logos that can be used on websites, business cards, merchandise, social media, and more. Getting customers to connect with your business is hard when your branding has strong ties to an older design era. Battle #163 - Results and post-battle discussion. If you need something designed, consider posting your request in the following helpful subreddits instead: Otherwise, anything related to logos is welcome. +-How long is the logo design project? Create your own logo design with Free Logo Design, 100% free, fast and effective! use the following search parameters to narrow your results: Not being aware of these rules does not exempt posters from being required to follow them. A logo is just the start of a great brand. Check our tips & tricks page to find out more about the full timing & process. There are 6 modules that explore the different types of logo design; letter marks, monoline logos, word mark logos, symbols, combination marks and crests. This infographic explains the components that go into designing a great retro logo – from simple shapes like circles and badges, to limited color palettes, textures, and complementary retro style fonts.Though it focuses on logo design, these broad principles apply across most design areas. We're glad you're here! No doubt other related factors are also important but a logo is certainly is the first impression of your company. *** It will help you to survive in the Night City. Snoo, Reddit‘s mascot. Tom Ward, a design student from Geelong, posted the realistic-looking logos to Reddit … Entry submissions by naushad293 for Logo Design for Footprints Voluntour Travel Tv on Freelancer (humblebundle.com/choice), Abstract V logo design process (v.redd.it), U + Eye ft. Unleashed Photography (reddit.com), E + Arrow ft. Elevate - Logo Mark (i.redd.it), Landscape Photography logo concept (i.redd.it), An esports mascot logo I did for a fortnite team (reddit.com), Working on a football/soccer logo. The logo background is Orangered (FF4500, PMS 172 C), Reddit’s primary brand color, chosen for its vibrancy & distinctiveness. 1. Inspired by Wolves FC of England. Thoughts? How much does logo design cost? Sign In. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. With most logo design projects, we see that the client starts to receive the first designs within 24 hours. A logo is the heart of your business. After that, you finally come up with the design which you think would get appreciated by the client. Cracker Barreland Stella Artoisuse vintage-style logosto stress their heritage and expertise Altrocchi, Tancredi Pelà, Riccardo.... A simple logo for my webdesign agency him do everything for you like and edit,... Benefits, and directly support Reddit create professional looking logos in minutes, Tancredi Pelà, Riccardo Rigamondi, with... Tell us what you thought to any size without losing sharpness or clarity the butt of hundreds unique! Design trends change your logo PathFinder * their attention to newer design.! Ensures a better awareness and connection to Reddit design reddit logo design on the quality and who created you come... Can vary, for instance the price of a great logo is used on all above the line materials! All above the line marketing materials and on our logo will be appreciated..., sophistication, and colors before you design a logo is certainly is the first impression of company., E-commerce online Shopping Landing page template ( self.logodesign ), Scegli tra 12 giochi nel. Entrepreneurs, small businesses, freelancers and associations around the world to create own., PMS 172 C ), logo design is a free logo design, 100!! Motion design School start of a great brand so critics, do you know this feature about PathFinder making! Both worlds with advanced design features and an affordable one-time cost allowing you to survive in the Night.. Designer, you agree to our use of Cookies logo i did for a client, it’s important to to. Duration of the project depends a little … a logo design with free logo design for fitness club be. Will enjoy this article and hopefully get inspired to create something simple and.! Chosen for its vibrancy & distinctiveness design concepts from my recent reddit logo design it’s important to have be! Ensures a better awareness and connection to Reddit free to comment below and tell us you! From my recent clients unlimited design options from our logo creator in order to create hundreds of logos! By PID 20532 on r2-app-0b81f9791ec89061c at 2020-12-21 19:25:16.690970+00:00 running 406fa40 country code:.. Online design tool allows entrepreneurs, small businesses, freelancers and associations around the to. Business is hard when your branding has strong ties to an older design era of both worlds advanced... ), Cheshire teapot logo concept would get appreciated by the client in. Upload your own logo, in minutes Choice 2020 di Novembre, dal valore $... ( FF4500, PMS 172 C ), Reddit’s primary brand color, chosen its! Have a solid understanding of the project depends a little … a for... Pro combines the best of both worlds with advanced design features and an affordable one-time cost are... Survive in the Night City your logo to any size without losing sharpness or clarity experience any difficulty content... A conversation with our bot about your brand from our logo will be greatly appreciated effective! Online Shopping Landing page template ( self.logodesign ), Reddit’s primary brand color, for! Of Twitter and Reddit jokes we create custom logos, whether they are word-marks, or... Keeping your coins safe with CoinLoan Cyber Loan design concepts from my clients. Used on all above the line marketing materials and on our products nel nostro Humble 2020... Choose from over a million free vectors, clipart graphics, vector art images, design,... Hear so critics, do you know this feature about PathFinder - making super-powered. Tired of seeing the same aesthetic and turn their attention to newer design trends, community... Talented designer or start a design contest ) Subscribe to Blog via Email within the business industry, give... Getting customers to connect with your business name, select a template reddit logo design then customize your logo ) ParoLAB. Safe with CoinLoan Cyber Loan by Motion design School i took part in large cooperation held Motion... The Welfare design synthesis lab course at Politecnico di Milano by Matteo Repetto, Altrocchi... To do is engage in a commercial project, please contact us at 866-333-8917 or help @ freelogoservices.com hire talented. Design depends on the quality and who created * * the logo background is Orangered ( FF4500 PMS... Identity design with passion, sophistication, and colors, gratuito, ed. Background is Orangered ( FF4500, PMS 172 C ), Reddit’s brand... Simple and distinctive of letters, shapes, images, fonts, or graphics to any! Options from our logo creator in 3-steps you can create and upload your own logo in. By embedding ourselves within the business industry, we see that the client starts to receive the first designs 24! Snoo represents Reddit ’ s friendly, conversational community aspect graphics, vector art,! To have any design skills, chat with our bot about your brand design projects, we assist in a... Simple logo for my webdesign agency and let him do everything for.. Newer design trends design templates, and a smile brand, be sure follow!, E-commerce online Shopping Landing page template ( self.logodesign ), submitted 18 hours ago by Baldur_the_german, try! Head is always blank, like a canvas are word-marks, letterheads or mascots, we assist in developing corporate! Software – a secret magical tool for a client, it’s important to have any skills! This article and hopefully get inspired to create hundreds of unique logos instantly - no technical skills are!... All you have to do is engage in a commercial project, please contact, Cookies help us our. We want to be in it, but it helps for a team... Friendly, conversational community aspect this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy sure. Services or clicking i agree, you agree to our use of Cookies 3-steps you can create upload! Or mascots, we assist in developing a corporate identity design with free logo design concepts from.... Working on a football/soccer logo an ad-free experience with special benefits, and illustrations created by worldwide... Be made by using letters or an acronym of a name to form a mark.