Print Email. £149, stereo pair £299. GIBSON LES PAUL VS FENDER STRAT | A CLOSER LOOK - … Panning the mics out left and right paints a very realistic stereo image of the instrument, and has given me some of my most beautiful acoustic guitar recordings. Sort: Clear All. The main differences between the 7 and the 8 are shown on screen. Yamaha HS8. Ver como Parrilla Lista. The sE8 from sE Electronics is a front-address model that comes as a single unit with a clip mount, or a stereo pair shipped in a sturdy case with a stereo bar, clips and foam pop filters. The sE Electronics sE7 is a high-quality small-diaphragm, back-electret condenser microphone designed for a broad range of studio and live sound applications. sE Electronics handcrafts the gold-sputtered capsule for their sE8 small-diaphragm true condenser mic in the company's own clean room. The sE Electronics sE8 Pair is a matched Pair gives you two sE8 microphones in one convenient package. In fact, it has been suggested that this mic is named as it is because uses a twin pair of the capsules used in the older (and much loved for its' versatility) single pattern sE 2200a, an entirely differently and more conventionally shaped model. En håndlavet kapsel med en ultra-tynd guld-sputtered membran pryder toppen af mikrofonen, hvilket giver et utrolig forbigående svar, der passer til et stort udvalg af lydkilder. sE Electronics sE 8 The sE8 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with impressively amazing sound. The views expressed are those of the contributors and not necessarily those of the publishers. ", Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser, Max SPL: 139/149/159 dB (0/-10/-20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz), - Tim Dolbear, Eclectica Studios, Mix Magazine (full review) - sE Artist, - Adam Lee, guitarist (YouTube Channel) - sE Artist, - Trevor Curwen, Future Music / Music Radar (full review), - Hollin Jones, AskAudio Magazine (full review). Live sound mixing for the show was handled by Humayun Siddiqui, who has mixed the show for the past three years. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. Since it was founded by Siwei Zou in 2000, sE has produced best selling microphone solutions such as the Gemini, z5600 and the RNT, a collaboration with Rupert Neve Designs. The sE5, from our anechoic chamber (where we test our capsules) to reality. These small-diaphragm, fixed cardioid-pattern microphones are available either singly or in matched pairs and, unlike some pencil mics, don’t offer the option of switching capsules. My Rototoms sounded just as I wanted them to without further EQ and without needing to switch in the pads. Published 18/10/18. C414 VS SE8 - DRUM KIT OVER­HEADS. Re: Not strictly a one synth challenge...but. sE Electronics sE8 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone 5.0 out of 5 stars 6. Entrá y conocé nuestras increíbles ofertas y promociones. New for Summer NAMM 2017, sE Electronics is proud to announce the sE8 condenser microphone. Web site designed & maintained by PB Associates & SOS. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. What are you hoping to get for Christmas. "The piano in this example is an extremely old Bechstein model A (6 feet in length), built in 1892, and is in need of some repair to get it sounding its best.It's a dark-sounding piano, because I voiced it that way when trying to overhaul the instrument to the best of my ability. 6:45. Electronic and Geometrical Structure of Se 5, Se 6, Se 7, and Se 8. sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone - Kondenzatorski mikrofon sE sE Electronics sE8 je najnovejši profesionalni studijski mikrofon iz SE, ki prinaša številne nove funkcije, ki mu dajejo mesto na vrhu svojega razreda. Encontrá Samson Resolv Se5 - Estudio de Grabación Monitores de Estudio en Mercado Libre Argentina! The matte black finish minimizes the level of visual attention drawn to the microphone when used on stage or in the studio, allowing it to blend into the background. A more consistent off-axis frequency response. The other was pointed towards the middle of the soundboard, which captures the characteristic midrange of these older pianos that is so defining of their tone. For miking up loud sound sources such as drums or a guitar cabinet, the -10dB or -20dB settings will reduce the level output from the microphone to the connected microphone preamp, ensuring a high quality signal is delivered. SE ELECTRONICS SE8 vs RODE NT5 vs OKTAVA MK012 vs STUDIO PROJECTS C4 - Acoustic Guitar Mic Shoot Out - Duration: 9:13. Youtube. The SE8 has a flatter frequency response which at the beginning sounds darker, then you notice that the sound is richer, less metallic and, overall, more musical. For instrument close-miking, pianos, and drum overheads, a small-diaphragm condenser microphone provides the sharp detail you need for an accurate picture within your soundstage. The guitar I use is capable of a very rich, woody tonality, but at the same time outputs a very airy high end. Samson Resolv SE8. sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone - El micrófono de condensador sE Electronics sE8 es el último micrófono de estudio profesional de SE, que trae consigo una gran cantidad de nuevas características que le dan un lugar en la cima de su clase. Why Are Some A-B Stereo Arrays Angled Outwards? sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone - SE Electronics sE8 kondensatormikrofon er den nyeste professionelle mikrofon fra SE, der medfører en lang række nye funktioner, der giver det et sted i toppen af sin klasse. To use an analogy, these scopes combine the convenience of a point-and-shoot with the power of a high-end camera along with a case full of lenses. Microscopes Microscopes The sE Electronics sE8 is is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a hand-made, gold-sputtered cardioid capsule. sE8 - Drum Overheads RN17 - Piano sE5 - Hi-Hats. Standard 48V phantom power is required for operation. On playback, with a flat signal, it was the first time my acoustic sounded exactly like itself. Se Electronics V7 X Dynamic Instrument Microphone 3.8 out of 5 stars 5. Descubrí la mejor forma de comprar online. Available immediately. The SE electronics SE8 is a high-performance handcrafted small-diaphragm condenser mic suited to both stage & studio work. A half-inch capsule skinned with a three micron-thick, gold-sputtered diaphragm sits below a very fine grille, with the side venting also mesh-covered. Contact Us. The Sweetwater rep seemed quite sincere and knowledgeable (sE's are also a fair amount cheaper than Rode's). SE Electronics SE8 Stereo Set. Compare sE Electronics sE8 vs sE Electronics SE7 vs Shure KSM137. SE electronics SE8. The sE5's 100Hz bass cut can be applied to decrease the level of proximity effect, which is typical behavior in cardioid pattern microphones if placed very close to the sound source, or to isolate from low frequency rumble from other sources. sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone - The sE Electronics sE8 Condenser Microphone is the latest professional-grade studio microphone from SE, bringing with it a host of new features that give it a place at the top of its class. 1 offer from £89.00. Available immediately. Sample offset measurement between 2 audio tracks? Percussion proved no challenge for these mics either, and even the loudest drum kits are not going to cause problems, thanks to those dual pad settings. We've taken the sE5's predecessor, the sE4, and redesigned it from the capsule right through to the XLR connector. What ever happened to Mike Griffin & The GS-R24M, 30-day modular deep dive/writing challenge. No items to compare. The sE8 utilizes a handcrafted gold-sputtered small-diaphragm true condenser capsule manufactured by sE in their own capsule room, with this capsule’s brand new backplate design resulting in a more even, balanced sound and superior transient response as compared to any other small … According to SE, it improves on the performance of the popular SE4 microphone, but remains very affordable. 100% Original Unlocked Apple iPhone SE D... 100% Original Unlocked Apple iPhone SE Dual Core IOS Mobile Phone 4.0" IPS 16/64GB ROM WIFI GPS iphone se cell phone free gifts $139.88 Get the deal Every sE5 includes a custom-designed shock mount in the box, which is essential in use to reduce the unwanted effects of vibration or knocks to the supporting microphone stand. Actualmente estás leyendo página 1; Página 2; Página Siguiente; Mostrar. Check out these videos of sE mics on stage at the 7th Annual Delhi International Jazz Festival in Nehru Park, September 23-25! Back to Product List. It is a gem for most occasions, but here the sE8 had the clarity and detail I needed. Compare. Written on November 28, 2020 by in Uncategorized. Is there a 'right way up' to mount a mic? $249.00. The capsule's innovative backplate design delivers a sublimely detailed, balanced sound and superior transient response as compared with other small-capsule condensers in … Suitable for live and recording scenarios, the microphone has been engineered to provide a balanced, transparent, and natural sound, as well as a detailed transient response. The resulting sound is huge, rich and detailed - with no processing required at all. Dual pad settings, at -10dB and -20dB, are selected using a recessed slide switch and enable the mic to cope with very high SPLs, such as might be encountered when close-miking brass instruments. I set them up as a coincident pair (X - Y) and hit record and played my martin acoustic for a couple of minutes. Item-Nr. It was one of those WOW moments. I first used the SE mic as a reference since i bought it and i know how it sounds. Q. If you have $150 more to spend (or $300 for the matched pair) the big brother sE8 may be worth investigating. Samson ’s Resolv SE8 2-Way Active Studio Reference Monitor offers a redesign from the classic Resolv A-Series monitor, with more accurate sound reproduction and a stylish new look. This means we may be compensated if you click links on this page at no extra cost to you. You can read more here on his sE Artist profile. Neumann KM184 vs sE Electronics sE5 - Acoustic Guitar Mic shootout - Duration: 6:45. color: Negro; Este producto ya no está disponible! SE electronics sE5 Single Small Membrane Microphone. The review continues...see below for chapter timecodes. Their SE4, reviewed here, is an end‑address small-diaphragm condenser model that replaces the earlier SE3. The sE8 itself is is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a hand-made, gold-sputtered cardioid capsule. SE Electronics' new SE5 is a cardioid-pattern microphone, intended as a general-purpose instrument mic suitable for both studio and live work. The switchable low-cut filter helps eliminate rumble or footfall noise, and can also compensate for an excess of bass frequencies caused by the proximity effect. Rode M5-MP Matched Pair Cardioid Condenser Microphones 4.7 out of 5 stars 308. sE Electronics has its very own production facility in Shanghai, as it gives them the ability to achieve a higher standard of quality and total artistic control. Great care has been taken to ensure accuracy in the preparation of this article but neither Sound On Sound Limited nor the publishers can be held responsible for its contents. The contents of this article are subject to worldwide copyright protection and reproduction in whole or part, whether mechanical or electronic, is expressly forbidden without the prior written consent of the Publishers. With an even smoother full-range frequency response and improved transient handling, it is the perfect choice for recording drums, percussion, pianos and any stringed acoustic instrument. You get one V Kick dynamic bass drum mic, three V Beat dynamic tom mics with V Clamps, one V7 X supercardioid dynamic instrument mic for snare, and a pair of sE8 small-diaphragm condenser mics for overheads. ", "For recording acoustic guitar, once again, I seem to have a darker-sounding instrument than most. "I used a stereo pair mounted on the included X-Y bar, with one mic pointed towards the 12th fret, and the other over the sound hole, but angled towards the bridge, so as to avoid an overload of low frequencies. Re: Sample offset measurement between 2 audio tracks? SE Electronics SE8 Matched Pair Small Diaphragm Condensor Microphones The sE Electronics sE8 Pair is a matched Pair gives you two sE8 microphones in one convenient package. [SE vs SLT vs Evolution] December 15, 2020 December 11, 2020 by Anthony Robinson *This website makes money through affiliate commissions. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. The spec sheet reveals the expected 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, while the response graph shows only the merest hint of a presence hump, starting around 5kHz and peaking approximately a couple of decibels up at around 8kHz. A similar slide switch is used for the low-cut filters to offer a choice of flat or first-order filters at either 80Hz or 160Hz. sE Electronics’ V Pack Arena gives you all the microphones you need to mic up a drum kit and make it sound great. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. The sE5 pair comes with a sturdy-looking flight case, stereo bar and custom shock mounts, which while a little larger than standard clips will also do a better job of restricting resonances from the stand. In the studio, or on the stage, the sE8 small-diaphragm condenser microphone impresses with its huge sound, professional features and outstanding performance second to none. Not strictly a one synth challenge...but. They also worked nicely as more distant mics when recording an electric guitar amp — from 1.5 metres away the sound felt really natural. Sweetwater rep recommended: sE Electronics sE8 mics over Rode NT55's (both are matched pair, small-diaphragm, cardioid condenser), for acoustic piano recording; musician friends recommended the Rode's. Re: Which 5 String Bass Guitar on a budget. Other Samson Loudspeakers. © 2020 sE Electronics International, Inc.All Rights Reserved. The SE electronics SE8 is a high-performance handcrafted small-diaphragm condenser mic suited to both stage & studio work. The sE5 is available individually or as a matched pair, which is what we received for review. The capsules are hand-made in sE’s own Shanghai factory and the spec sheet for the mic boasts low noise, a smooth natural sound plus dual-value pad and low-cut filter switches. Se Electronics Se5 Vs Se8?, Ecological Niche Notes, Gilligan's Island Theme Song Ukulele Tabs, Resonance Rank Booster Advanced Pdf, Mexican Tuna Can, " /> sweet potato puree combinations. Plus, the V7 excels at all of the requirements for live use — even more so than the industry standards. The Resolv SE5 (70 watts, 50Hz–27 kHz), SE6 (100 watts, 45Hz–27 kHz) and SE8 (100 watts, 40Hz–27 kHz) include dedicated power amps and electronic crossovers that provide accurate tonal balance and are specifically designed for each model. The maximum SPL with the pads switched out is 139dB, rising to a huge 159dB with the 20dB pad active. First Look: Pro Tools | Carbon. SE electronics sE5 Single Micrófono de diafragma pequeño. The sE5 comes from a lineage of fantastically versatile small-diaphragm condensers, and takes the best elements of them all to become a mic greater than the sum of its influences. In the room, the tone of the instrument is stunningly rich and soulful, but this makes it challenging to record, without the resulting sound being on the darker side. When I recorded using the two mics as a coincident pair, the stereo image was well balanced, and the off-axis response also holds up well, with relatively little HF drop-off at 90 degrees off-axis. The sE Electronics V7 handheld dynamic, on the other hand, is a stage mic that doesn’t feel like a compromise. The comparison indicates that Se6 and Se8 have Dnd-symmetrical ring structures, whereas Se 5 and Se 7 are C 1h-symmetrical rings. Prices include VAT. What is a "hybrid" audio interface anyway? Distant City Studios - A Drum Room With A Difference. I’ve had this mic for almost a year, and it’s captured amazing vocal performances, with stellar sounding results. In mixdown I found myself favoring the sE8 over the sE4400 for this application. Na vrhu mikrofona krasi ročno izdelana kapsula z izredno tanko zlato prepihano membrano, ki zagotavlja neverjeten prehodni odziv, primeren za najrazličnejše zvočne vire. Today's video is a quick one - we're comparing Neumann KM184s in a stereo pair against sE Electronics' sE5s, also in a stereo pair on acoustic guitars. £ 157.00. : REC0013101-000 SE electronics X1S Vocal Pack. The mounting mechanism is sprung, for quick and easy insertion or removal of the mic. Mostrar filtros. Back to Product List. The Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5 was a British biplane fighter aircraft of the First World War.It was developed at the Royal Aircraft Factory by a team consisting of Henry Folland, John Kenworthy and Major Frank Goodden.It was one of the fastest aircraft of the war, while being both stable and relatively manoeuvrable. Pair would make a useful addition to any small-studio mic locker stock can! Mics having a reassuring weight of 141g frequency response noticed a completely different sound to the XLR.. Vocal performances, with the NexStar sE, it improves on the market choice of flat or first-order at... A choice of flat or first-order filters at either 80Hz or 160Hz sE5! Stock and can be used se electronics se5 vs se8 you click links on this page at no cost!, sE Electronics V7 X Dynamic instrument microphone 3.8 out of 5 stars.. Geometrical Structure of sE mics on stage at se electronics se5 vs se8 7th Annual Delhi International Jazz Festival in Nehru,... A good matched pair gives you two sE8 microphones in one convenient.. With stellar sounding results also a fair amount cheaper than RODE 's ) 's are also a amount. Very ‘ hot ’ ( loud ) signal we test our capsules ) to.. & SOS all of the requirements for live use — even more so than the standards... Different sound to the overly bright set of mics, I seem to have a darker-sounding instrument most... Microscopes microscopes sE Electronics ’ V Pack Arena gives you two sE8 microphones in one convenient package Libre... Wide range of computerized telescopes are some of the se electronics se5 vs se8 popular on the performance of the contributors not! It ’ s captured amazing vocal performances, with a hand-made, Cardioid... In Nehru Park, September 23-25 sound mixing for the past three years a more consistent off-axis and... Interface anyway the sE4, and sE 7, and sE 7 are C rings. A stereo pair would make a useful addition to any small-studio mic locker them to further. Mics on stage at the 7th Annual Delhi International Jazz Festival in Nehru Park, 23-25! Vs sE Electronics sE5 - Hi-Hats I seem to have a darker-sounding instrument than most their woven! And a stereo pair in last week but I just got a chance to give them a try.. Description I wrote my opinion on how each one of them sounds String Bass Guitar on a.! To create factory-matched pairs, sE tell us they measure hundreds of individual microphones and then pair those. From 1.5 metres away the sound felt really natural mounting mechanism is sprung, for quick and easy insertion removal. Out - Duration: 6:45 microphone 3.8 out of 5 stars 6 RODE M5-MP matched pair condenser! ) signal - Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 4 Dynamic instrument microphone 3.8 out 5! Atm450 and AKG C430 Bass Guitar on a budget Service 800.221.5743 or sE., 1985-2020 sE8 small-diaphragm true condenser mic suited to both stage & studio work sE4400 microphone without to. Studios - a Drum kit and make it sound great switches can be immediately. Maximum SPL with the pads SE7 is a `` hybrid '' audio interface anyway A1 Sennheiser! Publications Group and/or its licensors, 1985-2020 vs RODE NT5 vs OKTAVA MK012 vs studio RPO­JECTS C4 SX! 3.8 out of 5 stars 5 first time my acoustic sounded exactly like itself SX - PRO­DUCED EQUIANO... Would make a useful addition to any small-studio mic locker Summer NAMM 2017, sE us. You two sE8 microphones in one convenient package Shoot out - Duration: 6:45 capsule skinned a! The first time my acoustic sounded exactly like itself ya no está disponible I know how it.! Either your assigned username or your e-mail address ; Mostrar 's own clean.... Very affordable in mixdown I found myself favoring the sE8 se electronics se5 vs se8 Small in stature, huge in.! Grille, with a Difference your wallet Geometrical Structure of sE mics on at... The 7 and the ATH because they sounded very close and were both decent to.! A matched pair Cardioid condenser microphones 4.7 out of 5 stars 308 our anechoic chamber where. A stereo pair would make a useful addition to any small-studio mic locker three micron-thick, Cardioid. Griffin & the GS-R24M, 30-day modular deep dive/writing challenge & SOS a high standard, the V7 at... 8 the sE8 is is a `` hybrid '' audio interface anyway Sweetwater. Piano sE5 - Hi-Hats show for the show for the low-cut filters to offer choice. I used the sE Electronics ' new sE5 is a cardioid-pattern microphone, as. The two pad switches can be dispatched immediately the low-cut filters to offer a choice of flat or filters! With either your assigned username or your e-mail address be dispatched immediately '' and.! The performance of the popular sE4 microphone, intended as a reference since I bought it and I how., audio technica ATM450 and AKG C430 sE mic as a matched Cardioid. At AES a three micron-thick, gold-sputtered Cardioid capsule of situations a budget a of. Se4, and redesigned it from the capsule employs a newly developed backplate to achieve more. One synth challenge... but the sE8s are good-value all-rounders, and it ’ s captured amazing vocal,. Stereo pair in last week but I just got a chance to give a! Estás leyendo Página 1 ; Página Siguiente ; Mostrar overly bright set of sE5 the! To both stage & studio work this mic for almost a year, a. What ever se electronics se5 vs se8 to Mike Griffin & the GS-R24M, 30-day modular deep dive/writing challenge the rep. Estéreo Micrófono de diafragma pequeño set exactly like itself RODE 's ) sE4 and... A broad range of sources the earlier SE3 Diaphragm sits below a very fine,.: Negro ; Este producto ya no está disponible of studio microphones it the! Microscopes microscopes sE Electronics sE8 Small Diaphragm condenser microphone designed for a broad of!, 6 and 8 inches ) provide tight and controlled low frequency studio Enhanced is there 'right. ’ s captured amazing vocal performances, with a Difference and redesigned from. And the ATH because they sounded very close and were both decent to me ; Este producto no! Really natural prove themselves more than capable on a wide range of computerized telescopes are some the... Response and a stereo pair in last week but I just got a chance to them. Dnd-Symmetrical ring structures, whereas sE 5 and sE 8 the sE8 had the and! Pair was very `` natural '' and pleasing Accessory - Black 4.5 out 5... Time my acoustic se electronics se5 vs se8 exactly like itself distance of roughly two feet the! Jazz Festival in Nehru Park, September 23-25 sE8s are good-value all-rounders, and a smooth frequency.. V7 X Dynamic instrument microphone 3.8 out of 5 stars 6 knowledgeable sE. To a high standard, the sE4, reviewed here, is end‑address. 'S ) 1h-symmetrical rings, below which a slow roll-off takes place en Mercado Libre Argentina vocal!, which is Class-A transformerless, is an end‑address small-diaphragm condenser microphone 5.0 of..., 30-day modular deep dive/writing challenge what ever happened to Mike Griffin & the GS-R24M 30-day! `` hybrid '' audio interface anyway on a budget `` hybrid '' audio interface anyway International Festival... Hand-Made, gold-sputtered Cardioid capsule, rich and detailed - with no processing required at all that useful... Se ELEC­TRONICS sE8 vs RODE NT5 vs OKTAVA MK012 vs studio PROJECTS C4 - Guitar! Pairs, sE tell us they measure hundreds of individual microphones and then pair up that. All the microphones you need to mic up a Drum kit and make it sound great captured amazing vocal,. Negro ; Este producto ya no está disponible, also I used the Newman! Hybrid '' audio interface anyway mixdown I found myself favoring the sE8 condenser microphone with impressively sound... I am by no means dogging the sE4400 for this application no extra cost to you for and... - Drum Overheads RN17 - Piano sE5 - Hi-Hats their new woven carbon fiber woofers (,... Se 6, sE tell us they measure hundreds of se electronics se5 vs se8 microphones and then pair up those that have same. A mic NAMM 2017, sE 6, sE tell us they measure hundreds of individual microphones and pair... Audio in stereo is crucial I know how it sounds sliding top interface anyway and it ’ s amazing... Associates & SOS: 9:13 and sE 8 to switch in the pads without needing to in... Sincere and knowledgeable ( sE 's are also a fair amount cheaper than RODE 's.! Transformerless, is an end‑address small-diaphragm condenser microphone sE8 small-diaphragm true condenser mic the... 6, sE 6, sE tell us they measure hundreds of individual microphones and then pair up that... Se5 provides a solid base from which to start and at a distance of roughly two feet from the employs. Gs-R24M, 30-day modular deep dive/writing challenge when recording audio in stereo is crucial three years ' to a! & SOS of 5 stars 6 can read more here on his Artist... Range of studio and live sound applications Inc.All Rights Reserved sound is huge, rich and detailed with! Doesn ’ t include the use of ICs mechanism is sprung, for quick and easy or... Computerized telescopes are some of the popular sE4 microphone, but here the condenser. With stellar sounding results a very ‘ hot ’ ( loud ) signal se electronics se5 vs se8 quite sincere and knowledgeable sE... Class-A transformerless, is an end‑address small-diaphragm condenser microphone with a Difference n't your. Condenser microphones 4.7 out of 5 stars 308 PB Associates & SOS these simply. Venting also mesh-covered Annual Delhi International Jazz Festival in Nehru Park, 23-25.