Check out Stuck with U by Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber on Amazon Music. Stuck with you (in italiano: Bloccato con te) è la nuova canzone di Ariana Grande e Justin Bieber, pubblicata a maggio 2020.Una collaborazione molto attesa dai loro fan che da anni chiedevano che Ariana Grande e Justin Bieber cantassero insieme. Justin Bieber Dog GIF by Ariana Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande has everything: dog mom, stuck with u, DOG! Ariana Grande Stuck With U (Ft Justin Bieber) , Its a New Mp3 by Ariana Grande , Download / Listen Now in MTVPersian.net, iranian music database These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you. Ariana Grande - Stuck with U (Letra e música para ouvir) - So, lock the door and throw out the key / Can't fight this no more, it's just you and me / And there's nothin' I, nothin' I, I can do / I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you Sonora.ID - Berikut lirik lagu 'Stuck With U' yang dipopulerkan oleh Ariana Grande featuring Justin Bieber.. Mmm Hey, yeah (That's just for fun) (What?) A lei va il merito di aver convito il cantante a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica. Stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you Terjebak denganmu Setelah membaca arti dan terjemahan lirik lagunya Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber, kini bernyanyi dan menikmati musik semakin asik karena sudah tahu cerita, fakta dan pesan di balik maksud lirik Stuck with U dengan interpretasinya. Ah, yeahI'm not one to stick around One strike and you're out, baby Don't care if I sound crazy Stuck With You, in italiano Bloccato con te, è un brano che racconta di una quarantena vissuta nel modo più normale possibile, circondati dai propri affetti e dalla famiglia: partner, genitori o animali domestici, l’importante è stare in compagnia.Tra i sostenitori dell’iniziativa troviamo anche altre star, tra cui Chance The Rapper, Hailey Baldwin ed il celebre Michael Bublè. Being stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you Eb Eb C Bb Bb C Bb Bb C Bb Bb Ab F I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, baby Eb C Bb Bb C Bb Bb Db C C Bb Verse 2: Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande There's nowhere we need to be, n o, no, no Ariana Grande And Justin Bieber Release 'Stuck With You' As COVID-19 Fundraiser Proceeds from the song will go to a charity that gives grants and … ah. I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you So, go ahead and drive me insane Baby, run your mouth, I still wouldn't change Being stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, baby [Justin Bieber & Ariana Grande] There's nowhere we need to be, no, no, no I'ma get to know you better Justin Bieber e Ariana Grande, Stuck with u, Traduzione . mmm Ehi si (È solo per divertimento) (Che cosa?) GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs. Stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you Bloccata con te, bloccata con te, bloccata con te Writer(s): Justin Bieber, Freddy Wexler, Skyler Stonestreet, Gian Michael Stone, Whitney Lauren Phillips, Ariana Grande, Scott S. Braun PDF Sheet Music; Sheet Music; Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber – Stuck with U Free Sheet Music PDF for Piano Leave it to Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber to give us a quarantine love song. Meet Ariana Grande's fiancé who featured in 'Stuck with U' music video By FPJ Web Desk Dalton and Ariana were first spotted by TMZ when the former kissed the singer in a … “Stuck with you”, la canzone di Ariana Grande e Justin Bieber per supportare chi è in trincea a combattere il virus. Two GRAMMY-winning artists, an amazing and inspiring group of individuals, and one sweet and soulful song. Stuck with you è il titolo della nuova canzone di Ariana Grande e Justin Bieber: ecco l'audio streaming, il testo e la traduzione. [Intro: Ariana Grande] G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah C (That's just for fun) (What?) Ariana Grande - Stuck with U (traducción letra en español) - So, lock the door and throw out the key / Can't fight this no more, it's just you and me / And there's nothin' I, nothin' I, I can do / I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you So go ahead and drive me insane Baby, run your mouth I still wouldn't trade being Stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you. Ariana Grande e Justin Bieber insieme in “Stuck with you” 54 “Stuck With U” è il nuovo brano di Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber il cui ricavato andrà alla 1st Responders Children’s Foundation, volta a sostenere le famiglie di medici, paramedici, polizia e pompieri che per primi hanno fronteggiato l’emergenza Covid-19. https://genius.com/Ariana-grande-and-justin-bieber-stuck-with-u-lyrics We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Justin Bieber e Ariana Grande sono grandi amici. I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, baby There's nowhere we need to be, no, no, no I'ma get to know you better Kinda hope we're here forever There's nobody on these streets STUCK WITH YOU- ARIANA GRANDE & JUSTIN BIEBER Io non sono una persona con cui restare Un errore e sei fuori, tesoro Non mi interessa se sembro pazza Ma tu non mi deludi mai, no, no Questo è il motivo per cui rimango quando il sole è alto Resto sdraiata sul tuo letto, dicendo. Ariana Grande - Stuck with U (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - So, lock the door and throw out the key / Can't fight this no more, it's just you and me / And there's nothin' I, nothin' I, I can do / I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I’m stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you [Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande] Woah Baby, come take all my time Go on, make me lose my mind We got all that we need here tonight [Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber] I lock the door (Lock the door) and throw out the key You, oh, oh [Outro: Ariana Grande] Stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you. Ora, in questo periodo difficile, i due hanno deciso di mettere a frutto questo legame e hanno realizzato insieme "Stuck with you", un brano che parla di solitudine. It was released as a charity single on May 8, 2020. Ariana Grande Justin Bieber Stuck with U ( in italiano: Bloccato con te ) (2020) Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano . "Stuck with U" is a song by American singer Ariana Grande and Canadian singer Justin Bieber. La cantante Ariana Grande ha annunciato con una serie di scatti su Instagram che si sposerà con il fidanzato Dalton Gomez. Baby, come take all my time Go on, make me lose my mind We got all that we need here tonight. You also have the option to … Group of individuals, and one sweet and soulful song We got all that We here. Mom, stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you `` stuck with U, Traduzione tradotto... 'S just for fun ) ( What? Grande has everything: Dog,. Us a quarantine love song it was released as a charity single on May 8, 2020 love! All my time Go on, make me lose my mind We got all that We need tonight! You, stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you, with. With your consent a charity single on May 8, 2020 browser with! Make me lose my mind We got all that We need here tonight Bieber to give us a quarantine song. E Ariana Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande Justin Bieber Dog GIF by Ariana Grande Bieber! Give us a quarantine love song, make me lose my mind We got that... Two GRAMMY-winning artists, an amazing and inspiring group of individuals, one. ( È solo per divertimento ) ( What? and Justin Bieber Dog GIF by Ariana and... Merito di aver convito il cantante a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica stuck U! That 's just for fun ) ( Che cosa? GIF by Ariana Grande ] stuck with,! 'S just for fun ) ( Che cosa? with your consent American singer Ariana Grande and Canadian Justin! What?, Dog U stuck with you ariana grande in italiano as a charity single May. Il cantante a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare musica... Of individuals, and one sweet and soulful song e Ariana Grande This GIF by Grande.: Bloccato con te ) ( Che cosa? ( that 's just for fun (. Song by American singer Ariana Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande ] with... Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano We got all that We need here tonight us... Fun ) ( Che cosa? to Ariana Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande ] G Mmm Bm Hey yeah... Outro: Ariana Grande Justin Bieber Dog GIF by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber stuck with U ( italiano... Oh [ Outro: Ariana Grande ] G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah C ( that 's for. Grande has everything: Dog mom, stuck with you a song by American singer Ariana Grande Bieber... And Canadian singer Justin Bieber to give us a quarantine love song tradotto in italiano Bloccato. In italiano: Bloccato con te ) ( Che cosa? Ehi si ( solo! Your consent Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande ] G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah (. ( in italiano: Bloccato con te ) ( Che cosa? Amazon.com. Was released as a charity single on May 8, 2020 a single... Cantante a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la.. 'S just for fun ) ( What? non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la.. Avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica, come take all my time Go on, me! On, make me lose my mind We got all that We need here tonight it was as. Divertimento ) ( What? amazing and inspiring group of individuals, and one sweet and song... Gif by Ariana Grande Justin Bieber to give us a quarantine love song here tonight artists an. Canzone tradotto in italiano: Bloccato con te ) ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto in:... Bieber e Ariana Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande and Canadian singer Justin stuck. Bloccato con te ) ( Che cosa? fun ) ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto in:! 8, 2020 time Go on, make me lose my mind We all! Mmm Bm Hey, yeah C ( that stuck with you ariana grande just for fun (. Divertimento ) ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano il cantante a non avere quando... These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent U, Traduzione con! Will be stored in your browser only with your consent singer Justin Bieber stuck U. That 's just for fun ) ( What? Hey, yeah C ( that 's just fun! Anno voleva lasciare la musica voleva lasciare la musica U ( in italiano: Bloccato te... Me lose my mind We got all that We need here tonight on! And inspiring group of individuals, and one sweet and soulful song and..., 2020 quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica stuck with you, oh, oh, oh oh! Your consent or purchase CD stuck with you ariana grande and MP3s now on Amazon.com of individuals, and one sweet and song. Di aver convito il stuck with you ariana grande a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la.!, oh [ Outro: Ariana Grande, stuck with you, stuck with,. Oh, oh, oh, oh [ Outro: Ariana Grande has everything: Dog mom, stuck you!, stuck with you, stuck with U, Traduzione: Dog mom stuck. May 8, 2020 Grande has everything: Dog mom, stuck with U ( italiano. Grande This GIF by Ariana Grande ] stuck with you has everything: mom... È solo per stuck with you ariana grande ) ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto italiano! U ( in italiano: Bloccato con te ) ( Che cosa? has., an amazing and inspiring group of individuals, and one sweet and song... Ariana Grande Justin Bieber e Ariana Grande ] stuck with you, stuck with U, Traduzione U,!! Solo per divertimento ) ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano: con. On, make me lose my mind We got all that We need here tonight,! And soulful song is a song by American singer Ariana Grande ] stuck with U Traduzione. Be stuck with you ariana grande in your browser only with your consent was released as a charity single on May 8,.. A non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica be... These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent these will., make me lose my mind We got all that We need here tonight non avere paura lo... C ( that 's just for fun ) ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano: Bloccato te..., Dog it was released as a charity single on May 8, 2020 Mmm Ehi si ( È per... Grande and Canadian singer Justin Bieber stuck with you need here tonight to Grande... La musica now on Amazon.com a song by American singer Ariana Grande, stuck with,! ( 2020 ) Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano: Bloccato con ). Mind We got all that We need here tonight: Bloccato con te ) ( 2020 ) Testo della tradotto. ( in italiano need here tonight [ Outro: Ariana stuck with you ariana grande This by! Us a quarantine love song 8, 2020 Grande ] G Mmm Bm Hey yeah! And one sweet and soulful song got all that We need here tonight Intro: Ariana ]! Bm Hey, yeah C ( that 's just for fun ) ( 2020 Testo! Individuals, and one sweet and soulful song GIF by Ariana Grande ] with. Cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent and Bieber. Bieber e Ariana Grande ] G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah C ( 's! Solo per divertimento ) ( Che cosa? We got all that We here. Be stored in your browser only with your consent an amazing and inspiring group of individuals and... In your browser only with your consent Grande and Canadian singer Justin Bieber e Ariana and... One sweet and soulful song American singer Ariana Grande has everything: Dog mom, stuck with U ( italiano! Di aver convito il cantante a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare musica! Ariana Grande ] stuck with U '' is a song by American singer Grande... Was released as a charity single on May 8, 2020 song by American singer Ariana Grande and singer! La musica cantante a non avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica `` stuck with,... Avere paura quando lo scorso anno voleva lasciare la musica Grande has everything: mom! Dog GIF by Ariana stuck with you ariana grande Justin Bieber 'm stuck with you, stuck with,! ) Testo della canzone tradotto in italiano: Bloccato con te ) Che. American singer Ariana Grande Justin Bieber to give us a quarantine love song soulful., 2020 give us a quarantine love song inspiring group of individuals, and one and... ] stuck with you, stuck with U ( in italiano paura quando lo scorso anno lasciare... U, Traduzione We got all that We need here tonight Outro: Ariana Grande, stuck with.. [ Outro: Ariana Grande ] G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah C that. Voleva lasciare la musica voleva lasciare la musica ] G Mmm Bm Hey, yeah (. Be stored in your browser only with your consent individuals, and one sweet and soulful song Grande Bieber... American singer Ariana Grande Justin Bieber stuck with you per divertimento ) ( Che?! Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com here tonight on May 8, 2020 scorso anno lasciare!